You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-23 09:28:29

Visualization and Astral Warfare Target: Saturn

In this recent video, Matias wanted to know about fighting demons on the astral. Yazhi said that doing such work in visualizations and meditation actually has an effect.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-do-i … zhi-swaruu

This got me thinking. Why waste time fighting earthbound reptilians, demons, regressives, and shadow beings, and why waste time focusing on their own pocket realms and realities in an endless battle against lesser foes? We should go straight for the head of the beast, and the head of the beast within our solar system is undoubtedly Saturn. Time and time again, Aneeka, Alenym, and Nai'shara have stated that the corruption comes down from the highest levels of the Federation, and that they are controlled by a mysterious hand from Saturn.

Anyone who wishes to engage in these types of visualizations and astral warfare should turn their attention there. Picture the hexagonal portal turning from black to brilliant, burning white. Picture brilliant, burning white fire engulf and surround the entire planet, and the rings begin to vibrate and resonate at a high organic frequency of love and light, and burst into the same brilliant white fire. Picture this white fire engulfing every single moon and biosphere ship in Saturn's orbit. Send a strong and clear telepathic message of "WE DO NOT CONSENT".

We are the starsseds. We are the heirs of Lyra and Vega. THIS IS OUR SOLAR SYSTEM, AND WE DO NOT CONSENT!

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-11-23 09:32:03)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-11-23 14:52:37

Re: Visualization and Astral Warfare Target: Saturn

This was also mentioned yesterday in Exopolitics - "Space News" for JeanClaude´s Show - Conversation with Aneeka of Temmer." Thanks for the post and the reminder Crystal Dragon. With only 60,000 Warrior members subscribing to Cosmic, we still do have the power to effect a death blow to their higher dimensional attacks. Daily meditations with egregore attacks.

#3 2021-11-26 04:36:31

MX_QI

On earth there are different fights in different countries unseen by regular people. It's good that you brought this up, this means I won't have to focus my visualization on what's going on with darker entities and those who want to protect this place, and rather just bring it to the "big wigs" per se'.

Last edited by MX_QI (2021-11-26 04:37:24)

#4 2021-11-26 04:51:17

Good points. It is best to do this from a relatively high vibration. Firmly, but without abject hatred. Just picture the white light. Any beings in their integrity will not flee or feel harmed by it. Those that are not in their integrity will not be able to stand pure white light.

righteously indignant

#5 2021-11-26 05:48:41

DarkOwl

Temporal_Agency wrote:

...With only 60,000 Warrior members subscribing to Cosmic, we still do have the power to effect a death blow to their higher dimensional attacks. Daily meditations with egregore attacks.

Imagine our combined powers and intent!
OUCH!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2021-11-26 06:47:29

DarkOwl wrote:
Temporal_Agency wrote:

...With only 60,000 Warrior members subscribing to Cosmic, we still do have the power to effect a death blow to their higher dimensional attacks. Daily meditations with egregore attacks.

Imagine our combined powers and intent!
OUCH!

Another thing to put those powers and intent to: Representation for Earth, at very least for our community, by Taygetans, Urmah, Engans and whoever else has removed themselves from the UFOP agenda. Open or semi-open contact in the near future. We are not a handful of people on Facebook. We are a community of tens of thousands of believers and representatives of an enlightened humanity. That has to count for something.

righteously indignant

#7 2021-11-26 07:43:00

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

...Open or semi-open contact in the near future.

Yes! There is no reason for denying those of us ready for that, that experience.
The gloves are off in this arena and this soul wants maximum disclosure as soon as possible to counter the blatant lawlessness we are witnessing.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

We are not a handful of people on Facebook. We are a community of tens of thousands of believers and representatives of an enlightened humanity. That has to count for something.

Yes it does and yes we are!
I sense exciting times ahead. This is just the beginning of our journey together in our new status of 'galactic humans'. When I go to rallies, protests, meetings etc., I am struck by the high level of motivation, intelligence, love and passion in those around me. I ask myself regularly, 'how can they win against this?'

Regardless... it's game on!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2021-11-26 15:24:08

charliebelle

Following!!

#9 2021-11-27 02:48:18

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

...Open or semi-open contact in the near future.

Yes! There is no reason for denying those of us ready for that, that experience.
The gloves are off in this arena and this soul wants maximum disclosure as soon as possible to counter the blatant lawlessness we are witnessing.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

We are not a handful of people on Facebook. We are a community of tens of thousands of believers and representatives of an enlightened humanity. That has to count for something.

Yes it does and yes we are!
I sense exciting times ahead. This is just the beginning of our journey together in our new status of 'galactic humans'. When I go to rallies, protests, meetings etc., I am struck by the high level of motivation, intelligence, love and passion in those around me. I ask myself regularly, 'how can they win against this?'

Regardless... it's game on!

Fuck yeah. Something we should really have is a full on social network created by starseeds and enlightened individuals for starseeds and enlightened individuals and hopefully...other friends eventually wink. Trolls would still troll, and the cabal would still infiltrate and monitor it, but they would not own it, and it would not run on their algorithms. That has to be worth something. This social network should give us everything a regular social network has, plus a marketplace or exchange of goods and services function. Everything from organic and uncontaminated home grown and crafted foods and beverages to clothing, crystals, anything useful that one could imagine.

righteously indignant

#10 2021-11-27 03:03:00

HiddenSquid
Banned

That which you are speaking of is forming right now, as I'm sure you know or can intuit. I see it here and there starting to flower and spreading seeds.

#11 2021-11-27 04:00:35

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Fuck yeah. Something we should really have is a full on social network created by starseeds and enlightened individuals for starseeds and enlightened individuals and hopefully...other friends eventually wink. Trolls would still troll, and the cabal would still infiltrate and monitor it, but they would not own it, and it would not run on their algorithms. That has to be worth something. This social network should give us everything a regular social network has, plus a marketplace or exchange of goods and services function. Everything from organic and uncontaminated home grown and crafted foods and beverages to clothing, crystals, anything useful that one could imagine.

I can affirm that what HiddenSquid says is true. These dreams of yours are manifesting as we speak. I am getting ready to make another post to the 'Resistance In Aotearoa (NZ)' thread about this. Stay tuned and keep imagineering!

(I love your passion and vision CrystalDragon!... you're a force to be reckoned with!)

#12 2021-12-10 19:22:28

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I like this visionary action!

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

Board footer