You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-09 20:49:37

Vega

A long term idea for a 'community' project.

I initially posted this as part of another post in another thread but decided to create a separate thread cause it was related but off topic. So this is just a draft of some initial thoughts on an idea about a 'community' project (for the long term) that has been on my mind for some time. And I am gonna just throw it out there in case someone in here has similar long-term ideas.

And that is the idea of experimenting in creating an [Experimental Earth WHolographic Tribe] formed in the context of this disclosure and information. And additionally also maybe experiment in creating a larger [Earth WHolographic Tribes Alliance].

And if the experiment succeeds in the long-term and depending how the papaya situation unfolds, and if the feds in the long-term, allow that Tribe to have this type of internet contact on a more permanent basis, we can potentially propose an official alliance or some other relationship with a representative or ambassador of the Alcyone Council if there is interest from their part. These are just long-term ideas I am throwing out there in case someone has and is interested in similar ideas. And I am talking about long-term cause in the short term we have more pressing matters.

And I can't wait to see what else the crew has to say about the holographic society subject. Yazhi has already mentioned if I remember correctly, that you can start creating a holographic union/group of only two people like with your partner for example(and I imagine that if s/he is your "twin flame" that will be very easy).

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-12-11 03:41:56

DarkOwl

Re: A long term idea for a 'community' project.

I love that thought of Yazhi's! One needs to be able to live in that manner with those closest to us (spiritually I mean) before it extends to the wider community (although it automatically will).

I too am thinking longterm like yourself about such matters. We have heard that after recent events, the Taygetans are (understandably) reticent about contact with us as relationships with us can go awry too easily. I don't see this lasting forever as we are in the middle of a tumultuous shift right now that I expect to smooth out in the next few years as we confront and clear our collective fears and blockages.

We'll get there smile

Nice thoughts and thread Vega!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-12-11 03:42:47)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-12-11 03:45:29

DarkOwl

Re: A long term idea for a 'community' project.

An image to ponder

Contact.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer