You are not logged in.

#76 2021-08-28 22:13:14

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

AntigenXYZ wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
AntigenXYZ wrote:

Supersoldier Daryl spoke about Swaruu from Taygeta and his 4 sons he had with her.
He was asked if she was the same Swaruu that talks to Gosia from Cosmic Agency, he replied "I do not know".
So here I am, to find more about wife of this sympatic super soldier!
https://youtu.be/XkdRWS_o_8M

Thank you for bringing this up, though it is a funny story which Gosia already commented on:

Our Swaruu already denied this being the truth, so maybe that is another one - but it is not related to the content from this page. Which makes me think that he has been fooled by someone else and now spreads the disinformation that be truly believes.

Robert I really have doubts about your state of mind in general. How would you like if someone told you that mom of your 4 kids is not mom of your 4 kids, that "someone lies to you".
Daryl is an enhenced super soldier, he was extremely wanted on Erra, every woman was sent to him and asked for a kid. He has hundreds of children with hundreds of women he slept with but he loved only 1 = Swaruu and you are saying he is making it up? Incredible.
He is not nobody, he is a personal friend of king Plachacha, I suppose husband of Queen Alenym Gosia talked to in the past. And you are downplaying him?!
Why do not you rather try some fancy theory, how about "Swaruu from another timeline" has 4 kids with Daryl? And everyone is happy.

Yeeeeaaahhhh no.


righteously indignant

Offline

#77 2021-08-29 08:28:02

TomTom
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Gosia wrote:

Thanks for joining, but our Swaruu is not his Swaruu. Ours have no children other than themselves (look at the video on parthenogenesis) and dont have super soldiers partners. Welcome anyway, you will learn a lot if you stick around. smile

AntigenXYZ wrote:

Supersoldier Daryl spoke about Swaruu from Taygeta and his 4 sons he had with her.
He was asked if she was the same Swaruu that talks to Gosia from Cosmic Agency, he replied "I do not know".
So here I am, to find more about wife of this sympatic super soldier!
https://youtu.be/XkdRWS_o_8M



Lol something is off about that ''super soldier'' guy


My spider senses are ''tingling'' so to speak. But lol what do i know.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-08-30 06:53:49)

Offline

#78 2021-09-19 23:03:33

MX_QI
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I found cosmic agency through rich west, everything I've been hearing for the past few months has been really intriguing so far, really revealed to me the reality of the ET universe (w/ others) and how not everything is as simple as I once thought even though as a child I thought "there must be more to this than that!"


NAR, Bullseye Star.

Offline

#79 2021-09-20 07:52:56

DavidR369
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I don't remember how exactly, probably a facebook share

But I know it was very early on to the start of the English channel (maybe 5-10 videos in when the swaruu parts were in English but Gosia was speaking Spanish (with subtitles))

Offline

#80 2021-09-28 19:06:30

love13shield
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I found you because Elizabeth April recommended you in a very old video. (She channels federation of light so I suppose you don't validate her intel)

Offline

#81 2021-11-15 21:38:59

StarDeity
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I believe I was guided to the Taygetan divulgation, because I was thinking about Pleiadians a lot.
I've always been interested in ET life, always known of their existence...
The word Pleiadian was stuck in my head for a while before I found Despejando Enigmas and Cosmic Agency.
After watching a few videos, and learned that there are transcripts of it all as well, I started reading it all, summer of 2019.
It was all like filling the blanks of what I already knew from intuition. It all made sense to me, like gaining back memory I had forgotten...
I'm very glad I found this divulgation, and am thankful to the Taygetans for sharing their knowledge with humanity, and Gosia and Robert for sharing it forward too. ?

Offline

#82 2021-11-17 19:34:37

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Dearest Family,
I’m so glad to be here with you all!
And how did I find you?
I think it was the other way around…You found me…The videos just dropped in about a year ago!
Although I have been on this path for a few decades and I always knew that I have family in the Stars. After many years of searching I’ve finally found my way home…Thank you all for sharing your wisdom and love…Looking forward to this journey!
Much love from Hungary
Vijita and my son Nimrod

Last edited by Vijita Parvati (2021-11-17 19:35:07)

Offline

#83 2021-11-19 12:24:10

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Hi Gosia,
I was just browsing YouTube channel and I saw one of The Kevin Moore’s show - Channeling.com and out of curiosity,
I started researching and finding answers and explore the entire channel;
Came across different people’s interviews, like, channeling other peoples;
and how people can be able to receive messages and stuff,
and then, I came across you and Dale’s interview, “Communicating With Aliens (Pleiadians) Over The Internet”
and you had all my attention, and then, after I watched your interview,
I searched “Cosmic Agency” on YouTube and from then on, I started watching the playlist from the beginning,
and since then, I never get interested watching anything else, just Cosmic Agency!!!
I stopped watching TV news, Netflix, completely!!!!
and honestly, I felt something that this is much more important than anything else in this world!!
I can watch these videos over and over again, even whilst I’m working from home!!!
I’m so proud that I found your Channel, however, I am still learning,
and I can’t thank you enough and all the Taygetan Team for all your efforts,
It’s time to bring out the “real and genuine” message and share the knowledge and information to the entire world!!!
I remember on of one of your video message, and most importantly, you said that “no action is small”
And just like you, I have that inner desire; I simply like to help as well
and I started sharing your YouTube Channel to all my relatives and friends/colleagues
and I’ve asked them to share it to all their social network and people they knew and cared about and wake up totally!!!
Thank you so so much once again!!!
I love you all from the bottom of my heart ♥️
And thanks for your time smile


Love, Peace & Unity.

Offline

#84 2021-11-19 12:38:39

07wideeyes
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Welcome, Soul Searching! It sounds as if you are here, in the right place!!!

Offline

#85 2021-11-19 13:05:40

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

07wideeyes wrote:

Welcome, Soul Searching! It sounds as if you are here, in the right place!!!

Yes indeed!!!
Thank you, 07wideeyes , greatly appreciated smile


Love, Peace & Unity.

Offline

#86 2021-11-19 18:57:40

Gosia
Administrator

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Wow! Thank you for sharing this!! And welcome onboard! smile)

Soul Searching wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Hi Gosia,
I was just browsing YouTube channel and I saw one of The Kevin Moore’s show - Channeling.com and out of curiosity,
I started researching and finding answers and explore the entire channel;
Came across different people’s interviews, like, channeling other peoples;
and how people can be able to receive messages and stuff,
and then, I came across you and Dale’s interview, “Communicating With Aliens (Pleiadians) Over The Internet”
and you had all my attention, and then, after I watched your interview,
I searched “Cosmic Agency” on YouTube and from then on, I started watching the playlist from the beginning,
and since then, I never get interested watching anything else, just Cosmic Agency!!!
I stopped watching TV news, Netflix, completely!!!!
and honestly, I felt something that this is much more important than anything else in this world!!
I can watch these videos over and over again, even whilst I’m working from home!!!
I’m so proud that I found your Channel, however, I am still learning,
and I can’t thank you enough and all the Taygetan Team for all your efforts,
It’s time to bring out the “real and genuine” message and share the knowledge and information to the entire world!!!
I remember on of one of your video message, and most importantly, you said that “no action is small”
And just like you, I have that inner desire; I simply like to help as well
and I started sharing your YouTube Channel to all my relatives and friends/colleagues
and I’ve asked them to share it to all their social network and people they knew and cared about and wake up totally!!!
Thank you so so much once again!!!
I love you all from the bottom of my heart ♥️
And thanks for your time smile

Offline

#87 2021-11-20 21:01:28

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Thank you so much for the warm welcome smile


Love, Peace & Unity.

Offline

#88 2021-11-24 02:43:38

Rzonanci
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

One of your older videos was mirrored on bitchute by Jim Crenshaw thru Robert David Steele a few months ago

Offline

#89 2021-11-27 04:12:32

mvaughan737
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

A friend sent me a link for the vaccines, and it turned out to be Swaruu.org! I started viewing more videos and it caught my attention.

Offline

#90 2021-12-02 22:35:47

Gomba
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

From Rich2150x on Youtube! smile
And I found his channel many many years ago.

Offline

#91 2021-12-04 19:13:41

pmoxhet
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

It was a couple of years ago plus a few months. I guess the Algorithms led me to Gosia because of my peculiar interests on the internet. Was going though major changes at the time. I had just finished binge reading Wes Penre and Ariel Glads levels of learning. My mind was tying to wrap itself around the multitude of concepts that you get confronted with when you realize it's a very big universe out there. And how you personally fit in with the great scheme of things. When Gosia, Tygetans and Swaruunians popped up in my radar. Of course it took a while to absorb everything. I determined that I resonate with them more than anyone that has come my way in all my 54 linear years on playground Terra.  I absolutely love everything about them. And I find myself mentally trying not to think about Yahzi Sophia, Athena and company too much because they are very busy and don't need interference from me! I consider the crew of which Gosia and Robert are a part, to be a very bright lighthouse in the chaotic soup of Terran surface life. I hope to be part of something that comes out of knowing them, in some way.

Offline

#92 2021-12-09 04:48:50

Jeffwasher
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I used to listen on the AM radio to the George Norry show at about 3 am in the morning driving to work. He had Goshia on as a guest. I believe it was her first time on that show. Goshia talked about her contact with Swaruu. Then started watching the videos for several years now.

Offline

#93 2021-12-09 10:59:32

Gosia
Administrator

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Wow! Thanks smile

Jeffwasher wrote:

I used to listen on the AM radio to the George Norry show at about 3 am in the morning driving to work. He had Goshia on as a guest. I believe it was her first time on that show. Goshia talked about her contact with Swaruu. Then started watching the videos for several years now.

Offline

#94 2021-12-10 18:01:06

Jeffwasher
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Gosia wrote:

Wow! Thanks smile

Jeffwasher wrote:

I used to listen on the AM radio to the George Norry show at about 3 am in the morning driving to work. He had Goshia on as a guest. I believe it was her first time on that show. Goshia talked about her contact with Swaruu. Then started watching the videos for several years now.

Its an honor! Thank you!

Offline

#95 2021-12-11 06:36:03

Samosisimo3
Member

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I found cosmic agency as a post on YouTube since I read everything extraterrestrial, I guess the algorithm presented the channel based on my interest. My interest arose due to personal experiences since the age of 8 with grays immobilizing me in the middle of the night and roaming the house. Since I live in New Mexico, seeing UFO's is definitely not rare either ours or theirs.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB