You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-11 19:35:19

Free Energy

Lets talk about free energy devices, devises that are very easy to build that could solve the energy demands of today.

#2 2021-12-11 19:42:43

Robert369

Re: Free Energy

Not that I consider discussing such in this forum adequate as it would need lots of tech stuff that is beyond most of all readers here, but I also like to outline that this is a Cabal-observed location and actual content that would lead to working devices would put everyone involved at risk. Not that one could upload any kind of diagrams, etc. here really.

I'd also like to outline that almost all the working devices that I saw involve EM signatures that can easily be tracked via satellite, which lead to the elimination of many inventors before they even had a chance to go public with their work.

Insofar, I'd strongly suggest to either use other technologies (which are not really known on Earth at this time) or simply wait for a short while longer until the Cabals are removed.

Anyhow... since you started the topic, why don't you also start the actual content you wish discussed ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-12-11 21:13:32

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

I'd also like to outline that almost all the working devices that I saw involve EM signatures that can easily be tracked via satellite, which lead to the elimination of many inventors before they even had a chance to go public with their work.

Also, elimination of scientists/doctors that go around curing cancer or other diseases. For example,look up Royal Rife’s work or machine. Cures any disease that one can isolate by using sound frequency to obliterate the pathegen.

We must remember that inventors file patents and which is one way the hidden hand knows who’s who, and what the people have created that could be useful to humanity (or stated another way, counter to the control agenda). Einstein started out in a patent office. In the movie Armageddon we see how the gov’t had learned of a patent for a high tech drill but could not make it work so they recruited it inventor, Bruce Willis, and his crew to work it out and save the world (in exchange for never having to pay taxes smile ). On a related note, many of DeVinci’s brilliant design sketches for machines where intentionally flawed to prevent people from stealing his stuff.

Esoteric researcher Jordan Maxwell has stated many times that if a person comes up with a great idea or invention to help mankind he or it will be destroyed

Last edited by Albert (2021-12-11 21:16:39)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2021-12-13 10:53:46

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:

A solar panel, an inverter and a battery, connect them together and you have free energy from the sun,  very simple to build.

In my view this is not "Free energy" but a Cabal deception, because it costs more energy to produce all the devices than can ever be retrieved from such setup due to the limited lifespan of all of its components. Thus, it at best is "relocated energy" while in fact in total using more energy for the whole process than if e.g. using grid power. The reason for this is that all components are designed to be inefficient for the targeted use, which maximizes Cabal profits and dependency, while alternatives have been oppressed.

This already is reflected in the costs of such system, which will never be recovered via the "saved energy". The benefit of this setup will rather be relative independence from the grid but not "free" energy, though only for short timespans and low powers and with high unreliability due to weather dependence.

This means that such setup is not "free" but merely "different" energy.

Orffyreus wrote:

It also helps with climate change by lowering co2 emissions.

Not at all, because the energy required for producing the components (e.g. high temperatures to melt the silicon wafers) of such setup causes way more emissions than if you'd run a small fuel generator at your home.

This being said, as we all know the "climate change" is a lie and CO2 emissions are actually lower than what the plant life on our planet needs, e.g. due to CO2 being bottled and "served for self-toxification" instead of being in the air to feed the plants. If at all, there's a problem with all the toxins in the air, but not CO2.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-13 10:54:40)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer