You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-15 23:10:01

Robert369

Gosia's reminder to Starseeds for action instead of crying

Today on Telegram, Gosia sort of rightfully vented against all the crybabies (my words) that ruin the moral for themselves and the people around them, especially Starseeds, and took time for a rather lengthy call for action.

Nothing much to add really, because  we are god-creators (at our respective level) and have no limits - unless we create those !
_____

Cosmic Agency, [15.12.21 23:28]

Dear friends! If I see more comments like: "we are well screwed," us being the TROOPS THEMSELVES, I will feel we truly WILL be screwed! Why believe that the federations etc. not helping the world in the direct way, with interventions as we would like, takes away our power? What does it have to do with anything? Why do we forget that WE ARE THE HELP?

To say that "well, we're screwed then" just shows how much we rely on outside help instead of relying on ourselves! Don't you see, my star brothers and sisters, that this is exactly what the CIA/NEW AGE has done on purpose, to make us believe in outside help, because they are afraid of the army of ETs that HAVE COME AND ARE COMING TO THIS EARTH, THE STARSEEDS - US? We have been led to believe that help has to come from outside, from the Federations and Alliances, pushing aside our inner stellar wisdom that dictates that WE ARE THIS HELP!

If you think we are screwed, well we really are then. Because WE are the ETs we are waiting for! What happened to you, starseeds, when you came to Earth? Why did you forget it? Did you fall on your heads at birth? Wake the hell up! Don't just believe you are awake but ACT on the basis of this belief.

Do you believe yourselves to be starseeds? Well, then we will be really screwed, and the poor humans even more so, if we, the true help, who have come from all over the Universe, are going to stop fighting and maintaining the frequency for others! WE ARE THE AID!

We feel small, because that is what the system that we have entered made us believe, as it is the programming that they have had and have for humans. And we have fallen into this programming by entering pretending to be humans! Wake up already! We are very powerful, we are star souls, this programming is NOT OURS! Let it go, release it, burn it away!

Yes, the situation is not easy and we do not know if we will win. But if we say that we are "screwed" just because we realise that those "outside" do not "help," then we really will be, because we are the help from the "outside!" You have just forgotten it!

To your posts, everyone! Each one with what you can. With as little as it seems to you. Nobody is giving up here!

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2021-12-16 00:12:21

Happy

Re: Gosia's reminder to Starseeds for action instead of crying

Some good venting there... Thanks for the heads-up, Robert! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-12-16 00:34:33

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

Today on Telegram, Gosia sort of rightfully vented against all the crybabies (my words) that ruin the moral for themselves and the people around them…

…We feel small, because that is what the system that we have entered made us believe, as it is the programming that they have had and have for humans. And we have fallen into this programming by entering pretending to be humans! Wake up already!

Not sure who said this first but… Remember: if the situation were truly hopeless their propaganda wouldnt be necessary smile

Last edited by Albert (2021-12-16 01:01:53)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2021-12-16 10:23:20

07wideeyes

Thanks for that, Robert. And your suggestion is a good one, Orffyreus. It seems to me that this 'we're doomed' attitude is an aspect of what we have come to call 'shadow work'. There is no greater shadow than the belief that we are helpless and hopeless. It is the ultimate shadow, since it disempowers everything else we might wish to do. For myself, I was feeling pretty down for a while a few weeks back, and I needed to look within quite deeply to bring myself back into 'personal empowerment'. I was allowing 'the situation', which I mistakenly perceived to be outside myself, to be running the show in terms of what was occupying my thoughts and feelings.

I had to 'go down' in order to 'come back up', knowing better what's going on, what my contributions can be, and so on. Where do I place my focus? On my infinite nature, and the infinite potential to do whatever? Or on the petty threats and bullyings of deeply wounded entities trying to turn humans into robots? It is, as they say, a no-brainer.

#5 2021-12-16 12:09:10

Gomba

Thank you, it is well said!

After all you should do whatever you feel is right, no matter if you are starseed or have long been here!
"I'm a starseed, I'm entilted to be idle but those little humans should get their crap toghether and act" or "Oh I'm just a mere human, how could I change the situation when even those powerful starseeds struggle?". NO.
Labels wont exempt you from acting out on what you feel is right, whatever it may be.

I'm thrilled, what an exciting time to be alive! Regardless of the outcome this is an epic experience! smile

#6 2021-12-16 18:46:25

Vega

Is that message from Gosia a reminder for action instead of crying?

And was that message Gosia venting against all the crybabies (my words) that ruin the moral for themselves and the people around them, especially Starseeds?

This title and post is misleading, in my opinion.
I don't perceive any attempt to shame and  blame in Gosia's message. Just some venting and a wake up call, although that "Did you fall on your heads at birth?" was a bit of an... ouch. smile 

While based on Robert369's choice of words and the tone I perceive, there is some shaming and blaming going on in this title and post, in my opinion. It's easy to project things onto others when using only text to communicate, so there is a small chance that I could be reading too much into it, but I am pretty sure I am on target on this and not projecting things on the message.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#7 2021-12-17 07:22:19

Happy

We really need to stay focused. The wording both from Gosia and Robert369 are very apt in this. All this is happening while the controllers are fighting anything and everything, which may topple the "structure." Most of the hidden elites have probably realized by now, that a full-blown global genocide won't happen, so everything is thrown into the mix to cause chaos - socially, politically, economically, culturally, etc...

I find it somewhat curious that social dissonance of the type Gosia is referring to here is gaining momentum while the Schumann-frequency has established a strong and still increasing resonance around 20Hz the last two weeks. And it's not that long ago since Gosia conveyed from the conversation with Swaruu X (Athena), that they see the changes in this as not really helpful, since it all usually go back after some temporary rise:

From: "Van Allen Belts, Shumann Resonance, Memories - Athena Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Contact" (Tanscript)

Robert [24:13]: You said earlier: "The most recent experiments conducted by the Toleka". What experiments are those?

Swaruu X (Athena) [24:22]: They are experiments of monitors of Earth's ascension from 3D to 4D and 5D as previously explained and believed. These experiments are base or normal for the crews of Federation ships.

But Taygeta and we already realized that they are useless since the "D"s do not apply, it is not as they are called on Earth.

[24:55] Here even without the "D"s it was still thought that there would be ascension, but we understand that there is not, because the Federation itself understands and wants to keep Earth as it is.

[25:12] Or it holds strong regressive ideas, such as that the Earth cannot ascend with so many inhabitants, therefore the vast majority of them must be gotten rid of. (Strong suspicion against the Federation, which Yazhi and I see).

Robert [25:34]: But when the "wave" leaves, the frequency will always be, even if just a little bit, higher than the old original reading or so I understood.

Swaruu X (Athena) [25:47]: Yes, the Schumann resonance is supposed to be a little higher when the wave leaves.

We see that it does happen, but then it goes down more, the assumption that it stays up "a little bit" more each time is seriously questionable.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#8 2021-12-17 21:54:25

Tyndlar

The party ain’t over until you aren’t breathing! Well even then, it ain’t over!

We need to get finger out of butt and keep moving! Can’t curl up and wallow in it forever. Nothing gets done then!

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-12-17 21:55:43)

#9 2021-12-19 02:14:35

Pymander

I sympathize with both sides. I completely agree that we control the destiny of this world. At the same time, I recognize that it is the mass collective's mindsets that we need to change. Doing that is no easy task with all the mental manipulation going on. I've thought a lot about how we can help this, and I don't think much will really change until the common people directly experience the consequences of their choices. Maybe then they'll listen.

Last edited by Pymander (2021-12-19 02:18:30)

#10 2021-12-23 21:10:30

I don’t mind dying in a battle for the cause, but whose cause. Bunch of star people decided that these poor people should be liberated when most of them clearly don’t even want it. They happily choose slavery or even death. And who’s the enemy? Some lizzie fucks hiding in dumbs, their country club minions, the vast majority of soulless dumbasses, family members waxing their brains?

And where’s the front? Ruling class can easily close down the battlefield earth if they want to. Good luck fighting the fight your head in a dumpster looking for leftovers. If disobedience is the only weapon then wtf. The powers don’t care about that, they have enough resources to live like tzars for thousand years even if whole humanity went on strike, or perished, that being the actual goal. Perhaps go have a steak dinner on Venus.

I can live with the fact that my people up there don’t do anything. This might very well be just a reality show with a crappy screenwriting for them. One thing still surprises me, not having even one solid piece of advice from anyone how to fight the fight. Not a single useful hint. Spreading the gospel to the deaf don’t do much. Disobedience my ***. They don’t care if all the businesses went bankrupt or angry mobs start to burn down parliaments or what not. They don’t use money, and politicians etc are just middle men. If our best maneuver is to ponder whether the material world exists, I would like to see us flank the enemy with that. I get that this is a spiritual war too. As above and all that. What’s above us doesn’t seem too sublime either. All the possible universal codes have undoubtedly already been broken and “the above “ stays oblivious. This whole fighting in 3d is such a huge lie and dead end in itself. War and fighting too, it’s a perpetual loop, it never ends.

I don’t know the reason or point of any of this. Fight or don’t fight, live or die, this whole matrix game doesn’t make any sense to me at all. And the whole human experience crap just pisses me off. Stupidest thing ever. Come join the great awakening, the party of centuries. I get me coat.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#11 2021-12-24 08:49:55

DDA

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I don’t mind dying in a battle for the cause, but whose cause. Bunch of star people decided that these poor people should be liberated when most of them clearly don’t even want it. They happily choose slavery or even death. And who’s the enemy? Some lizzie fucks hiding in dumbs, their country club minions, the vast majority of soulless dumbasses, family members waxing their brains?

And where’s the front? Ruling class can easily close down the battlefield earth if they want to. Good luck fighting the fight your head in a dumpster looking for leftovers. If disobedience is the only weapon then wtf. The powers don’t care about that, they have enough resources to live like tzars for thousand years even if whole humanity went on strike, or perished, that being the actual goal. Perhaps go have a steak dinner on Venus.

I can live with the fact that my people up there don’t do anything. This might very well be just a reality show with a crappy screenwriting for them. One thing still surprises me, not having even one solid piece of advice from anyone how to fight the fight. Not a single useful hint. Spreading the gospel to the deaf don’t do much. Disobedience my ***. They don’t care if all the businesses went bankrupt or angry mobs start to burn down parliaments or what not. They don’t use money, and politicians etc are just middle men. If our best maneuver is to ponder whether the material world exists, I would like to see us flank the enemy with that. I get that this is a spiritual war too. As above and all that. What’s above us doesn’t seem too sublime either. All the possible universal codes have undoubtedly already been broken and “the above “ stays oblivious. This whole fighting in 3d is such a huge lie and dead end in itself. War and fighting too, it’s a perpetual loop, it never ends.

I don’t know the reason or point of any of this. Fight or don’t fight, live or die, this whole matrix game doesn’t make any sense to me at all. And the whole human experience crap just pisses me off. Stupidest thing ever. Come join the great awakening, the party of centuries. I get me coat.

I know exactly what you mean, I often share your exact feelings… What’s the purpose of this game? Add to your description the fact that 80% of humans are « matrix people » e.i. not real and it makes our chance of reversing the situation against the genocidal cabal very slim… Although it would seem the creative power of starseeds, real humans is much greater than that of this mass of zombies, perhaps if enough of us say no, disobey, with might stand a chance… But, I hear you, from this 3D perspective we’re pretty much done for…

That being said, from a greater unified perspective, not the absolute one but the one our limited minds can understand, we are One Mind and each have our own personal reality, our own « timeline », for lack of a better word. We have created it in a more expanded state of consciousness and it would also seem we already planned how it would end, leaving only the illusion of choice for our 3D experience!

When I remind myself of these deeper truths it helps me cope with the harsh 3D reality. I do except to face hardship, trying to live off grid with a family of five to escape the shots, and I do feel scared at times… But I remind myself that I am the architect (even though I am bounded to collective agreements) and I let my reality unfold, choosing the right actions and mental posture in each new situation, knowing that no matter how it ends, from above I’ve chosen it, and I try accept fully these  experiences and focus on the learning it provides (even though there’s a good probability we will end up starving!)

But hey, it’s probably a pretty smooth death, better than taking the shot in any case! And, this is the worst case scenario, it’s also possible we survive this crisis and manage to create a better world! We don’t know what we have planned for ourselves and that is exactly what keeps this game exciting! Let’s remind ourselves that everything we experience is impermanent, even the worst of suffering will have an end! And it probably can’t get a lot worst than this 3D Earth life! Enjoy the ride my friend!

#12 2021-12-24 10:25:25

It’s precisely this realm being the most illusory of all possible realms and the relatively deep realization of this fact that keeps me off of fighting mode. From my pov I see the cabal as the saddest possible bunch, like little kids afraid of someone stealing their lollipop, on a quest for what... total control of stupid little computer game, and in fact being so pathetic that they even use the cheat mode to get rid of other players and dumb down the AI computer characters. Could it get any laughable than this? Wanting to control a realm like this is so unbelievably ridiculous that if they will achieve this they are only kidding themselves. It’s like cheating in solitaire. That’s not a victory. There’s absolutely nothing glorious in it.

The main thing is that there’s nothing to fight for when you have unlocked the ability to see that it’s all fake, and not even very useful environment for self development when you are aware of the other versions of you in higher planes. Obviously it would be nicer to live in equality, peace and democracy but it would still be fake. Just an easier level of the same game. The question remains, what should we do if anything.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#13 2022-01-05 07:32:56

Edith_S

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Today on Telegram, Gosia sort of rightfully vented against all the crybabies (my words) that ruin the moral for themselves and the people around them…

…We feel small, because that is what the system that we have entered made us believe, as it is the programming that they have had and have for humans. And we have fallen into this programming by entering pretending to be humans! Wake up already!

Not sure who said this first but… Remember: if the situation were truly hopeless their propaganda wouldn't be necessary smile

Hi everybody,

So put it this way : The situation is hopeless, but not serious !!!

Do you know the secret power behind laughing? When you laugh, you stop thinking !! You have a second chance to change the trend of your thoughts!

Laugh at your fears, illusions right in the face, keep up good humor, stick to your power to make your own choices !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-01-05 08:06:02)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#14 2022-01-05 11:35:37

siriancheetah

can someone link me telegram of cosmic agency ?

#15 2022-01-05 11:42:16

Reiki practitioner

#16 2022-01-06 01:10:01

Kahi Harawira

Damn funny reading this thread, cry babies and all.

Yes you have to fight, otherwise you can just lie down and die. Who cares what the result is so long as you have done your part, done everything you can do, then nothing more matters. Did you save someone by convincing them that the papaya was as deadly as we know it is? Then your time here was worth it.

Are there other ways of throwing obstructions onto the oh so predictable pathway of the Cabal? Of course there is, its just a matter of how creative the measure is. Everything is just so predictable that it is a walk in the park, a very dangerous park, but never-the-less just a park,, where everything has its place and is attended to. Just how much of a problem can it be to cause chaos in the Cabal order of things? Be inventive, treat it as a game to destroy as many mental constructs which hold the (collective unconsciousness) game together as possible.

We don't die so what's the problem. Nothing can be termed as dangerous if we ourselves are already to take the leap. There is nothing to fear from creating as many problems for the Cabal as possible. What can they do if you are ready to take the leap? A far better choice than papaya any day.

Any day is a good day to die. Look forward to it. Chin up

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-01-06 01:11:07)

#17 2022-01-06 04:09:41

DarkOwl

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Damn funny reading this thread, cry babies and all.

Yes you have to fight, otherwise you can just lie down and die. Who cares what the result is so long as you have done your part, done everything you can do, then nothing more matters. Did you save someone by convincing them that the papaya was as deadly as we know it is? Then your time here was worth it.

Are there other ways of throwing obstructions onto the oh so predictable pathway of the Cabal? Of course there is, its just a matter of how creative the measure is. Everything is just so predictable that it is a walk in the park, a very dangerous park, but never-the-less just a park,, where everything has its place and is attended to. Just how much of a problem can it be to cause chaos in the Cabal order of things? Be inventive, treat it as a game to destroy as many mental constructs which hold the (collective unconsciousness) game together as possible.

We don't die so what's the problem. Nothing can be termed as dangerous if we ourselves are already to take the leap. There is nothing to fear from creating as many problems for the Cabal as possible. What can they do if you are ready to take the leap? A far better choice than papaya any day.

Any day is a good day to die. Look forward to it. Chin up

Kia kaha!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#18 2022-01-06 12:17:04

DDA

Great pep talk Kahi, I agree! Thanks!

Board footer