You are not logged in.

#551 2021-12-04 21:39:14

DarkOwl

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

You will help by giving a broad explanation such as the information about the İsa and İncil. Thank you.

Everything you want to know about Isa smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMUkgKC5As
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJo0dkC744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXAooJdxqRE

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#552 2021-12-04 22:09:42

Wolfsan1983

I know these. I want more information about Islam and Mohammed.

#553 2021-12-05 00:14:11

DarkOwl

Wolfsan1983 wrote:

I know these. I want more information about Islam and Mohammed.

You won't find that information here. As far as I know, the Taygetans haven't discussed Islam and Mohammed.

There is research being done elsewhere on these subjects. It mainly comes from non-Muslim sources as it's just way to controversial for the Islamic world at this stage. Basically, Islam developed over centuries (not in a few years as it told) and the existence of Mohammed is also in question.

Sorry I can't provide sources as it's not my focus at the moment.
Wishing you well with your research.

Assalamu alaikum smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#554 2021-12-05 02:59:16

MX_QI

This a bit of a short question I've wanted to ask for a while but do hybrids between different species/races exist? Within the N.A. communities a long time ago there have been channelings of such & some of my past life memories involving reptilian/cockroach hybrids attacking.

#555 2021-12-05 19:29:17

Happy

MX_QI wrote:

This a bit of a short question I've wanted to ask for a while but do hybrids between different species/races exist? Within the N.A. communities a long time ago there have been channelings of such & some of my past life memories involving reptilian/cockroach hybrids attacking.

Hi there, MX_QI. smile

Hybridization is considered one of the major breaches of natural law, as I've understood. Not only does it involve manipulation in the extreme, but it also interferes with the individual potential, both in parent and offspring, and is also a transgression onto the integrity of a race's or civilization's gene-pool, however well defined it may be. - which makes it a total breach of the rules allegedly upheld by the "Federation of United Planetsm," as I see it. But yes, hybridization occurs. Information on it has been published by whistleblowers and participants in secret projects for some years now. It is/has-been done in the so called DUMBs, "Deep Underground Military Bases." Please do a search with this keyword on the internet to familiarize yourself with the topic.

Edit: I've disregarded the topic of natural hybridization in the above. - and the topic of cross-breeding - a.k.a. "quantitative genetics" - that has become a huge part of industral food-production on Earth.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#556 2021-12-07 05:03:07

Hmm.. I remember there was a 30th site with my questions on it.
Did I say something wrong ?
if so, I'm sry for that.

but by the way, there's one more question for you guys.
If one person actually is in 5D, would there be some ''side effects'' ? something like, other people, who lived strongly in 3D,
couldn't even understand you , would they??

#557 2021-12-08 04:04:11

fzhangj2ee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xr3ug … s&index=13
at 33:48 regarding unreal people, Swaruu said "basically you minds are creating them, but then the matrix reads your mind and projects it all out".

The question is then, why my mind is creating unreal people without soul? Obviously if I consciously create people, those people can only be like me, with a soul. I had no idea that there were such unreal people, thus I shall not have created them.

Also, my understanding of the projection is that my consciousness is the projector, matrix is like the medium, matrix does not project.

OR is it like this, my mind gives intention to create 100 people, then the matrix assembles them at 80:20 ratio?

Can someone help me out here ?

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2021-12-08 04:24:41)

#558 2021-12-08 05:11:17

Happy

PrometheusToday wrote:

Hmm.. I remember there was a 30th site with my questions on it.

Welcome! smile

Yeah, you presented some questions up there. - and it would probably be nice if you had the answers with two lines under.
Some of the entities you ask about have been mentioned in Gosia's videos, and most of them are described on other sites on the internet. And they are important sources, too; we build our world-view by resonating with the information we get, wherever we get it.

The search-engine on the transcript-page is still down for maintenance. However, we can use the search-engine here in the forum, and even engines elsewhere on the internet.

PrometheusToday wrote:

If one person actually is in 5D, would there be some ''side effects'' ? something like, other people, who lived strongly in 3D, couldn't even understand you , would they??

I think this is a result of the shift in focus that comes with the raising of one's vibrations.

Now - If I understand what you mean by the difference between 3D and 5D correctly, then I guess the expansion of self via integration within some "larger picture" would result in a change of how one relates to the world.

Hence, some challenges are perhaps expected with a pure 3D-perspective, where few truly essential questions are asked, while approaching the more wider perspectives of life.

#559 2021-12-08 05:13:13

Happy

fzhangj2ee wrote:

at 33:48 regarding unreal people, Swaruu said "basically you minds are creating them, but then the matrix reads your mind and projects it all out".

The question is then, why my mind is creating unreal people without soul? Obviously if I consciously create people, those people can only be like me, with a soul. I had no idea that there were such unreal people, thus I shall not have created them.

Also, my understanding of the projection is that my consciousness is the projector, matrix is like the medium, matrix does not project.

OR is it like this, my mind gives intention to create 100 people, then the matrix assembles them at 80:20 ratio?

Hello fzhangj2ee, and welcome! smile - difficult questions there...

You previously asked about the double-slit experiment. Perhaps you find some of the answers in the forum-thread "Attention to node related to double-slit experiment?"

About our own creation of tulpas and our common reality, this is a constant evolving topic in Gosia's videos, and the best advice I can give you in this, is to take your time watching them carefully. - or to read the transcripts, of course.

#560 2021-12-08 06:06:25

MalaWeeda

fzhangj2ee wrote:

Let me try to explain this.. I know a girl that was always in fear that someone is going to attack her and steal something from her.. she was afraid to go home by herself, so everyone always have to go with her, to keep company and make sure no one is waiting for her in the lobby of her building.. And what happened is the following.. After years and years of being in fear, one night when she was alone, a guy actually waited in her lobby and stole her bag and run away.. She manifested him, create him only for that purpose.. and he de solved a soon as she moved her attention from him.. she manifested her fear, just like all people who are afraid do.. on the other hand I was never in fear of anything.. Always walking alone home and never had a single incident..

#561 2021-12-13 04:34:13

siriancheetah

a quick question for robert and others , do unreal or matrix people have higherself ? or someone looking over them ? or any council or et looking at their actions and such ?

thanks

#562 2021-12-13 08:27:27

Robert369

siriancheetah wrote:

a quick question for robert and others , do unreal or matrix people have higherself ? or someone looking over them ? or any council or et looking at their actions and such ?

thanks

Since everything in existence is created by a consciousness, there always must be some "higher consciousness" behind whatever we see. This can be either our own consciousness via tulpas or another consciousness (though at a certain level these are the same anyways).

Yet, since on the other hand we all live in our own universe and receive content of/about others only via collective agreements (usually done outside of the current incarnation), the content of other consciousnesses is expressly allowed into our very own universe as to have a multiplayer gaming experience.

In other words: Without a consciousness behind it in some way, nothing could exist - no universe, galaxy, planet, rock, atom, electron or even smaller.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#563 2021-12-13 21:53:04

OwenS

Hi Gosia & to the team:

Here's what I find really interesting - to the point of something is afoot...I was guided to go back to the beginning of the videos and either read or watch the first video's...Guess what I found -  that the Taygetans were part of the group that set up the 3D matrix with the moon from the start back 12,500 years ago after ...get this the Taygetans and group blew up Tiamat, scorched Mars and caused the great flood on Earth. In Video 10 Reptilian Hack - the GF didn't think the reptiles would either hack it or hack it so quickly...so what's left is everyone else who were caught within it...It's weird that the GF had no checks and balances other than "they made a mistake" and they only arrived back in 2008 to "take the reins"...it's hard for me to imagine having something like this run on autopilot , let alone knowing that is was hacked...running amok - seems almost "negligent" - I'm sure they had their reasons - Here's what is so blantant to me is the first option is to turn it off.... There are even videos showing that the pilots have flight suits with tiny little zero generators to generate a shield to shield them from the low frequency, they can even get low frequency sickness....So what I'm saying is the tech exists to block to....For me I would just build a big Tesla Coil generator and having going all the time, this would function the 3D Matrix also....Unless this is all an exercise of manifestation which is my 3rd option, to block the 3d Matrix....Sure wish I could ask them myself.

#564 2021-12-13 22:04:53

Robert369

OwenS wrote:

For me I would just build a big Tesla Coil generator and having going all the time, this would function the 3D Matrix also....Unless this is all an exercise of manifestation which is my 3rd option, to block the 3d Matrix....

A Tesla coil doesn't create the right wave types to perform such task.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#565 2021-12-13 22:49:23

OwenS

Configured correctly the Tesla Coil creates longitudinal impulses at a frequency related to the frequency to the input voltage.

#566 2021-12-13 22:52:43

OwenS

The crystal ZP generator is way beyond my technology. I figured that the tetrahedral crystal are all oriented in a certain direction. I'm guessing inward that way all of the impulses are focused inwards towards the center and out wards towards the spherical shell. Ask the pilot... I forget his name, in what direction the crystals are oriented....LOL I bet it's classified.

Last edited by OwenS (2021-12-13 22:54:55)

#567 2021-12-13 23:20:50

Robert369

OwenS wrote:

Configured correctly the Tesla Coil creates longitudinal impulses at a frequency related to the frequency to the input voltage.

Yes, but to block the harmful incoming waves you need a different wave type not just a different wave form which currently is a concept unknown on Earth because people have been indoctrinated to believe in "EM waves".

Anyhow, just saying that this will not actually shield incoming waves, but it can help reducing the amount of damage somewhat.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-13 23:21:55)

#568 2021-12-14 00:35:56

OwenS

It should work like the Toleka's shield...LOL in theory. Well then we need to build one of those interferometers that can measure the frequency...Wonder if there is something like that now?

#569 2021-12-14 02:48:06

Tecumseh

As far as I can wrap my mind around the history of the Lyrian race and of their original star system and what I've learned about what caused the great expansion, I have a multide of questions about what came before it. And what caused it. What I really want to know is if the Swaruus or Aneeka and Crew have absorbed the Wes Penre papers and If so what they think about them. They certainly know how the victors/conquerors re-write history. It might be a dangerous subject. But I would like to know if they differentiate between the Orion Queen and the Orion group. They are supposedly two different entities. It may be a can of worms that they don't want to open. In which case I'll try to think of better questions next time.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#570 2021-12-14 12:19:20

Gosia
Administrator

Taygetans and HUNDREDS OF OTHER FEDERATION races together took part in that. Not this Taygetan crew though, nor none of the current Federation people, in these incarnation. That happened 12,500 years ago.

OwenS wrote:

Hi Gosia & to the team:

Here's what I find really interesting - to the point of something is afoot...I was guided to go back to the beginning of the videos and either read or watch the first video's...Guess what I found -  that the Taygetans were part of the group that set up the 3D matrix with the moon from the start back 12,500 years ago after ...get this the Taygetans and group blew up Tiamat, scorched Mars and caused the great flood on Earth. In Video 10 Reptilian Hack - the GF didn't think the reptiles would either hack it or hack it so quickly...so what's left is everyone else who were caught within it...It's weird that the GF had no checks and balances other than "they made a mistake" and they only arrived back in 2008 to "take the reins"...it's hard for me to imagine having something like this run on autopilot , let alone knowing that is was hacked...running amok - seems almost "negligent" - I'm sure they had their reasons - Here's what is so blantant to me is the first option is to turn it off.... There are even videos showing that the pilots have flight suits with tiny little zero generators to generate a shield to shield them from the low frequency, they can even get low frequency sickness....So what I'm saying is the tech exists to block to....For me I would just build a big Tesla Coil generator and having going all the time, this would function the 3D Matrix also....Unless this is all an exercise of manifestation which is my 3rd option, to block the 3d Matrix....Sure wish I could ask them myself.

#571 2021-12-14 16:41:14

OwenS

Hi Gosia,

What was the main reason the Federation don't want to turn off the 3D matrix?

#572 2021-12-14 16:57:09

Robert369

OwenS wrote:

What was the main reason the Federation don't want to turn off the 3D matrix?

Staying in control of their immersion gaming "server".

#573 2021-12-18 17:04:11

siriancheetah

Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Hello, I have been wondering about this subject for too long….
We come from the source.
The other star races come from where? do they have an original place from where they come.
I know that we can visit other planets and take form elsewhere.
Are there souls from the source that are incarnated in other races, for example the greys, the good reptilians, the pleadians?
The regressive races do not have souls (necessarily do not originate from the source??) how did the first ones appear

Thank you for help ♥️

other star races come from source directly , other star systems and other locations in the universe , where ever they want to incarnate

yes there are souls all over the universe that are incarnated from source in other star races 

regressive races are also part of source (they are not separated) they have souls and they are lost and confused consciousness as to what they should do

the universe is not linear so the first one did not "appear" it always existed and always will , source sees itself in multiple ways from each perspective though us so there are more and more number of perspectives , it creates more of itself

#574 2021-12-19 08:28:59

siriancheetah

they need the energy we put out when we are in fear , the negative energy , people call it "loosh" they feed on it , their bodies absorb negative energies and they feel powerful when do so

their do not need light they need low and very heavy dense energies to feed on

and they cannot feed on light because they consider themselves separate from source , they cannot create anything they need you as their slave to work and create what they want for them

#575 2021-12-20 00:28:41

Wolfsan1983

Gosia

How was the holy book Kur'an written and who is the prophet Muhammed. Can you make a video on this subject?

Last edited by Wolfsan1983 (2021-12-20 00:30:42)

Board footer