You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-23 12:24:02

BirgOslo

If it´s not too much problem (To HRM Alenym)

I made this call years ago, to another crew, in other circumstances. Then i was blinded by fear. Now i am awake (well maybe not full awake,(Because of the veil of oblivion) but clearly more, much more awake). I know i made "agreements" but just in case the situation -on earth- gets too much "horrific", and if it´s not to much problem, just take me home. I am sick of this shit. I want to make a new counscious agreement: I want to get out. Thie situation on this planet is just unbearable.  I will resist as much as my mind and consciousness will resist. I am strong and brave, but just in case this timeline break. Get me fucking out of here. Please

Birg Oslo (Lobo Gris) 1210(oct)1972 /FAPM/ Circa 11:30 am  MexicoCity North 19.492892571571495, -99.12662618893464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQSWehLYF18

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-12-23 13:29:38

07wideeyes

Re: If it´s not too much problem (To HRM Alenym)

Birg Oslo, hang in here, please, brother. Spirits like you are needed, more than ever. Not just for your 'music for starseeds', though even this is a gift, for which I have never said thank you. OK, it may be hell and a sh*t hole, but it won't last forever. You will have plenty of chances for other things.  Mind you, should Alenym decide otherwise, so be it....  x

#3 2021-12-24 11:21:49

BirgOslo

Re: If it´s not too much problem (To HRM Alenym)

07wideeyes wrote:

Birg Oslo, hang in here, please, brother. Spirits like you are needed, more than ever. Not just for your 'music for starseeds', though even this is a gift, for which I have never said thank you. OK, it may be hell and a sh*t hole, but it won't last forever. You will have plenty of chances for other things.  Mind you, should Alenym decide otherwise, so be it....  x

Thanks a lot for your words. I sense it. Thank you. Let's resist together, this isn't over yet. Greetings.

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

Board footer