You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-21 13:10:04

time looping into the same incarnation to fix a mistake

Based on what I have read on the suicide transcript, it is implied that it is possible after death to loop into a parallel version of or even the very same incarnation, perhaps at a specific juncture where something went wrong. Is this correct? I say this not because I am seriously contemplating suicide, by the way.

So theoretically if I made a massive mistake at some point in my life, and ended up living through the rest of my life unable to correct it at a later juncture, I could decide from the afterlife to reincarnate back into the same life, perhaps instantly to the very point that the mistake was made, with a greater bias towards making the correct choice?

What this would entail more for me is not making suicide more attractive, but not worrying so much about a huge mistake, as I could simply live out the rest of my life doing the best I can to correct my trajectory, and if it fails in the end, I can simply come back and choose from the point of the mistake a different option, leading to the ability to experience the positive outcome that eluded me before?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-12-21 13:14:29)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-12-21 14:14:42

Robert369

Re: time looping into the same incarnation to fix a mistake

Firstly, it must be understood that a "next incarnation" is about frequency match and intent. Thus, if one truly wishes to fix a problem in one's (former) life, one will attract the frequency of "trying again" and incarnate as a "similar copy of self".

As for when it happens: My understanding is that one doesn't reincarnate "instantly to the very point that the mistake was made" but simply incarnates via birth in the same (parallel) self, which then means that one will lateron either make the same mistake again or not.

Of course, one can also consciously (and by heart+emotion) decide - while living - what incarnation one desires next, and if it is in range of one's current frequency, one will get "someplace similar to one's wishes". Please note that this obviously only works if one firstly acquired the necessary frequency during one's lifetimes - so, for a nice next life, one best raises one's frequency and consciousness level in this one no matter the odds.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-12-21 18:34:53

charliebelle

Wicked awesome question Crystal!

#4 2021-12-23 05:36:01

Thelete

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Based on what I have read on the suicide transcript, it is implied that it is possible after death to loop into a parallel version of or even the very same incarnation, perhaps at a specific juncture where something went wrong. Is this correct? I say this not because I am seriously contemplating suicide, by the way.

So theoretically if I made a massive mistake at some point in my life, and ended up living through the rest of my life unable to correct it at a later juncture, I could decide from the afterlife to reincarnate back into the same life, perhaps instantly to the very point that the mistake was made, with a greater bias towards making the correct choice?

What this would entail more for me is not making suicide more attractive, but not worrying so much about a huge mistake, as I could simply live out the rest of my life doing the best I can to correct my trajectory, and if it fails in the end, I can simply come back and choose from the point of the mistake a different option, leading to the ability to experience the positive outcome that eluded me before?

Hi Crystal Dragon, this is a fascinating topic, even the Swaruu's have had differing opinions on the effects of soul looping. Going back to correct a mistake usually creates unforeseen consequences that can further complicate matters but can also result in surprising benefits.

The below is the Swaruu's story which includes soul looping and why she kept looping. Her (their) story is so profound. I loved it.

It might bring you further clarity on the topic.

Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? Never Shared Story PART 1
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-a … des-part-1

Swaruu and Yazhi - Their Differences - PART 2
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-a … a-pleiades

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#5 2021-12-26 21:03:34

My problem can no longer be rectified simply by my efforts. There are those who could. You know who you are. If you wish to set this right, I can be reached through my email.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-12-26 23:11:24

Happy

Crystal Dragon, even if there is no point in ranking people, myself included, I see you among the deepest thinkers I know. Some of the insights you have given to us are from very deep perspectives into our conditions here. And when you have presented it in the unassuming manner you tend to do, sometimes, you prove yourself to be of high integrity and a treasure for us all.

We all live this trajectory - or walk this path, as I like to see it. And even if we find ourselves at widely different points on this path, the choices we make at this exact spot can always be seen as our best entry-points into the future. But we are not bound by the past, nor the future, because none of those really exist right now - where our choices decide the reality we seek - be it with intention or not. None of us would have been exactly what we are at this point, if the past didn't contain the experiences it gave us. And would we see the potential in the future the way we do, if the past didn't give us the experiences it did?

When we are unable to put the history behind us, it will be a constant weight in our back-packs. But if we can find that our choices were the best they could be, with the information we had, the history itself can safely be left behind, while we extract the wisdom from it. Then we are ensured our choices will remain pro-life, pro-love and pro-wisdom. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#7 2021-12-27 04:18:15

Happy wrote:

Crystal Dragon, even if there is no point in ranking people, myself included, I see you among the deepest thinkers I know. Some of the insights you have given to us are from very deep perspectives into our conditions here. And when you have presented it in the unassuming manner you tend to do, sometimes, you prove yourself to be of high integrity and a treasure for us all.

We all live this trajectory - or walk this path, as I like to see it. And even if we find ourselves at widely different points on this path, the choices we make at this exact spot can always be seen as our best entry-points into the future. But we are not bound by the past, nor the future, because none of those really exist right now - where our choices decide the reality we seek - be it with intention or not. None of us would have been exactly what we are at this point, if the past didn't contain the experiences it gave us. And would we see the potential in the future the way we do, if the past didn't give us the experiences it did?

When we are unable to put the history behind us, it will be a constant weight in our back-packs. But if we can find that our choices were the best they could be, with the information we had, the history itself can safely be left behind, while we extract the wisdom from it. Then we are ensured our choices will remain pro-life, pro-love and pro-wisdom. smile

Thank you for your words, but life is like a waking nightmare right now. No amount of wisdom makes it worth the mistake that I made. I think few, if any, could really understand the magnitude of my situation.

righteously indignant

#8 2021-12-27 04:57:16

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

No amount of wisdom makes it worth the mistake that I made.

I don't think that what we actually do in life is what makes the difference. Our mere presence during our time here is what really matters. This points to our intent more than anything else. The situations we find ourselves in are often so complicated, that doing the right thing in the spur-of-the-moment becomes almost impossible. I often find this soothing in Gosia's videos as well; it's the ideas - or concepts and knowledge - we carry with us that will decide our momentum both while we are living life here and when we continue "on the other side."

I speak from experience here. I lost my career and family at one point in life, all because of some stupidity of mine. I was about to end it all, when I suddenly just "knew" I had to seek advice from someone who had "contact" with the higher realms. That started the process. It was hell while it lasted, and it took me years to get through the situation. But today I wouldn't be without it. A long time I knew forgiveness was a part of my challenge. But everybody knew I was sorry, so to seek forgiveness from others was not my problem; the difficult thing was to forgive myself.

What I said above - to be able to "leave the history behind" - is about that. What we consider negative history often has bad consequences, but when those are taken in with the appropriate attempts to reduce the resulting imbalance as much as possible - or maybe just to a reasonable degree - we need to be sure that we don't make the same mistake again, should the situation repeat itself. That is the wisdom exercised. That is when we know it was worth it. And I believe it even includes the nightmare of the papaya, if one falls into that trap.

#9 2021-12-27 05:04:38

Happy wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

No amount of wisdom makes it worth the mistake that I made.

I don't think that what we actually do in life is what makes the difference. Our mere presence during our time here is what really matters. This points to our intent more than anything else. The situations we find ourselves in are often so complicated, that doing the right thing in the spur-of-the-moment becomes almost impossible. I often find this soothing in Gosia's videos as well; it's the ideas - or concepts and knowledge - we carry with us that will decide our momentum both while we are living life here and when we continue "on the other side."

I speak from experience here. I lost my career and family at one point in life, all because of some stupidity of mine. I was about to end it all, when I suddenly just "knew" I had to seek advice from someone who had "contact" with the higher realms. That started the process. It was hell while it lasted, and it took me years to get through the situation. But today I wouldn't be without it. A long time I knew forgiveness was a part of my challenge. But everybody knew I was sorry, so to seek forgiveness from others were not my problem; the difficult thing was to forgive myself.

What I said above - to be able to "leave the history behind" - is about that. What we consider negative history often has bad consequences, but when those are taken in with the appropriate attempts to reduce the resulting imbalance as much as possible - or maybe just to a reasonable degree - we need to be sure that we don't make the same mistake again, should the situation repeat itself. That is the wisdom exercised. That is when we know it was worth it. And I believe it even includes the nightmare of the papaya, if one falls into that trap.

At the risk of sounding ridiculous, I have personally emailed you the nature of my situation, so that you can understand my pain.

righteously indignant

#10 2021-12-27 05:05:51

Happy

Ah, sorry about that. I didn't have my mail-browser activated.

#11 2021-12-27 05:17:20

Happy wrote:

Ah, sorry about that. I didn't have my mail-browser activated.

No problem. There is probably little to nothing you could do, but maybe at least just having another person understand is something. I'll re-send.

Edited: email re-sent.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-12-27 05:22:26)

righteously indignant

#12 2021-12-27 05:25:56

Happy

I likewise replied to you in private. Thank you for your confidence in me. I also believe you can rest assure that all is well. smile

#13 2021-12-27 05:55:00

Happy wrote:

I likewise replied to you in private. Thank you for your confidence in me. I also believe you can rest assure that all is well. smile

Thank you for your reply. It's hard to rest assured of anything in this world, and in my...unique...situation, but I truly hope that you are correct.

righteously indignant

#14 2021-12-27 07:56:57

I am seriously taking every action that I can to rectify this mistake in the present, but a lot of it is out of my control. I would require help from the right people.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-12-27 07:57:41)

righteously indignant

#15 2021-12-27 08:12:18

Happy

... but what if there was no mistake? What if the resulting momentum was exactly the intent behind it all? You have obviously crossed more borders than you see in this. And you have tasks to do, or arriving to you. Nothing is lost. The added dimension from the experience gives meaning to it all... Keep it in your heart and allow the experience to enrich your life. smile

#16 2021-12-27 09:06:29

Octananda

Dear Crystal Dragon i will say it simple

I see it like this - we make a contract before entering human bodies - this contract is repected as long as we are here(example we cannot suffer more pain then we contracted - we pass out when pain exceeds that limit)

Suffering is a choice - any challenge this incarnation gives us is only for testing our limits and evolve spiritually - so esentially what are we living is the exact result of our choices(free will) - the more happy we are the most upper astral worlds we conquer and the most suffering we get the more resonance we have with lower astral worlds

Conclusion: if we do what we are ment to do(contract we signed before incarnation) the more happy lives we live and obviously any suffering can be transmutted and elevated(transformed) in happyness

Hope i helped you or anybody else reading those lines.
Wish all the best to all of you !

#17 2021-12-27 22:38:43

I see no higher purpose to what has transpired at all. I simply made a critical mistake some years back, and find myself in quite the tragic and worthless timeline trajectory, to the point that it is damn near unlivable. I suppose I will see over the next couple of years whether there is any hope that this can be rectified. If not, I'm not sure I will wish to continue enduring this waking nightmare of a timeline. Of course, some have much better options than I for an exit strategy.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-12-27 22:40:05)

righteously indignant

Board footer