You are not logged in.

#26 2021-12-27 01:48:23

charliebelle

Re: Earth Council

Thankyou Aneeka and Athena for your pictures! Big virtual hug to you too Gosia!

#27 2021-12-27 21:12:05

There is a Council based initiative to take back all world governments from Cabal by making Assemblies and giving people back their rights to self-govern.

https://pgovsd.agency/

However, it works on a basis that people actually can and are willing to think for themselves, therefore abolishing basically all matrix thinking, because
that initiative claims that deep state is operated by secret societies and they are run by regressive ET races and therefore - it can be a tough nut to crack for ordinary (not-into-esoterics-at-all) people.

Reiki practitioner

#28 2021-12-27 22:06:24

Robert369

BraveLightbeing wrote:

There is a Council based initiative to take back all world governments from Cabal by making Assemblies and giving people back their rights to self-govern.

https://pgovsd.agency/

Just for clarification: The above link is part of Kim Goguen's approach via "Life Force" to remove the Cabals and replace them with assemblies as government along a "Restoration Plan" which aims at replacing all current undesirable systems and technologies. It is important to notice that she's not playing a savior here at all, but only coordinates the global restoration efforts while keeping certain dangers at bay.

This indeed requires self-empowered people, but the whole setup allows those who are "there" to get things moving, while the current sheeplings can take their required time to wake up - which will speed up drastically once the existing systems break down and get replaced by the newly installed ones.

Opposed to this, we need to consider that all the many approaches that exist out there need to be measured by one single aspect: Does it empower the people and let them self-govern, or does it keep them under control via a savior or other limiting methods ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2021-12-28 01:11:58

Can you tell me more?

I was given the task of translating basically all above website into my local language. And it felt like something is off.

Who is this  Kim Goguen? I don't see her name on the website.

edit - I read the topic about her on this very forum and I kinda agree that it seems like another level of control.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2021-12-28 01:43:42)

Reiki practitioner

#30 2021-12-28 02:29:42

DarkOwl

BraveLightbeing wrote:

Can you tell me more?

I was given the task of translating basically all above website into my local language. And it felt like something is off.

Who is this  Kim Goguen? I don't see her name on the website.

edit - I read the topic about her on this very forum and I kinda agree that it seems like another level of control.

For the record, the Taygetan's have not made a statement re. Kim Goguen (although they are aware of her)
Discussion of her is tolerated but not promoted here.
Some of us think she's the real deal... others think she is fake.
I put it down to a lesson in discernment (whatever the truth may be).

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#31 2021-12-28 09:19:06

I’m also curious who is that
I used DuckDuckGo and gave me few search results
Would be glad to know when the TT have answers for this
Thanks once again ?

Love, Peace & Unity.

Board footer