You are not logged in.

#576 2021-12-20 14:03:10

siriancheetah

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

i have a question for robert and gosia

on the most recent video gosia said "only a fraction of population has soul , rest all matrix people"
my question is , what percentage of people are real ?

and whats gonna happen with matrix people when moon matrix will be turned off ? are they going to disappear into air ? or are they going to "die" or what else ? please explain !

thank you

#577 2021-12-21 21:56:09

akos996

First and most important question I have:
If I get consumed by this dna altering graphene technology do I still feel I am in my body and my mind stays like now, or does my soul leave my body and I reintegrate to the source and humanity "leaves" Earth as it is "not inhabitable"? Can we reincarnate some place else? Does this mean our bodies will be inherited by "demons" or "AI" as we call em or do we sink down in spirit? Can people escape the "matrix" like in the movies where someone gains consciousness? Can so called "ORME/ORMUS" elements heal our DNA to fix the dna damage against this attack? Which metal is the best ORMUS?
Second:
What's the point that we can't have more planet friendly economy and energy? Do these species just thrive on pain and suffering? (Draco, AI? etc..) or do they want the planet dead?

#578 2021-12-23 01:19:36

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Cool. In light of the recent CA videos, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0qymYfH_i8&t=1692s

I'd like to share my most profound awakening information from years ago, that describes the same or similar concepts; Nonduality.
This man is one of many speakers. The more radical nondual concepts he share include that there is also no freewill or choice that those are also ideas that are delusions and that it's all an unknowable mystery.
It's fun to experience the same things described by a completely different source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxu4UKupaE&t=163s

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#579 2021-12-23 10:03:43

07wideeyes

Genoveva, your analogies are expressed as clear as a mountain stream in a rare unpolluted corner of the Scottish mountains. You are not, I would say, quite the same person whose posts I once needed to read several times in order to see what you were trying to say. It brings warmth to the heart to see transformations in this way.  x

#580 2021-12-23 13:06:26

Lens-of-Truth

I put here interesant texts.

I ask to not erase it,but take
consideration about this for future videos.

Deep Stuff,not Basic Stuff.

https://media.projectcamelotportal.com/ … CazKW6mTo4
https://media.projectcamelotportal.com/ … ZXGfuyjCqt
https://media.projectcamelotportal.com/ … RoTzeMFCbt
https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/7759-s … ent-195991

How to Pass Natural Stargates.
Dangerous,only one with great developed Soul and
that know what he doing should do it.

Ashayana Deane say,you could see it.
You Could Breathe.
And You Could use it.
If You Activated Portions of the DNA.

Below a Text Related.
Deep Stuff,not for Soulless Being like Swaruu Says.

EXACTLY. OLD SCHOOL.thats what i am talking about. lol

which seems to be in direct contrast with what some believe. This is what the old school Yogi's teach and seems they have done very well with it.

I only have met 5-6 people including my Guru that can breath completely thru the Sushumna.They are all His disciples. Now there are others, of that i have no doubt, but this is a first hand account.

When its done properly there are sounds that can be heard. one is a flute like sound (which in our view is why Krishna had a flute, flute had 6 holes for 6 of the charkras, i cant remember the rest of the story but can find it) as i said i have witnessed it first hand and this is done thru a special technique including having khechari in place. (in our view using the hands to block the nostrils is inferior to doing it internally with the tongue, this is what blocks the ida and pingala) once this is done and the ida and pingala are united the flow merges into the sushumna. it also has to do with where you are breathing "in" and "out" from. but i cant go into that. also there other important things to remember about the sushumna and what it contains. (Vajrakhya and in it the Chitrini, the Chitrini is also known as the Brahma nadi (nari)

i cannot breath exclusively thru that channel yet. it isnt an everyday thing that someone can just do it. LOL regardless of what some may say. i havent met anyone that braggs about it either, so even if i could i dont know if i would even mention it. LOL what i do know is that it is NOT the same thing as not breathing, or breath retention, or even forgetting to breath for a little while. completely different and experience is quite different as well.

there are distinct sounds other than the flute depending on what level you are at. sometimes its like a conch shell etc. if done over a period of time with the breathing stopped and fully in the sushumna there can be no sounds, once the static state occurs it is considered kevala-kumbhaka. but all this takes time to master for instance 12 excellent (internal) pranayamas cause withdrawal from the senses, 144 of the same result in soul oriented visualisation. 1728 of them results in dhyana and 20376 in samadhi. from our accounts of previous masters these are factual numbers based on what WE practice, others maybe different.

the beautiful thing is that these things all happen and unfold naturally, there is no striving for them. the more you practice the more things unfold the way they are supposed to

I believe Ashayana Deane talks about Breathe = Sushumna Breathing.
See it = Activated Third Eye.
Use It = Pass Safe Natural Stargate.

Please dont erase this deep stuff,for people with souls,not animals.

I wait when some mention is done in videos,deep stuff  for people with souls.

#581 2021-12-23 23:48:18

Lightvortex

Q: So, the Gal Fed is just here to maintain Earth as 3D playground?  An intergalactic founder relayed that they have been here on Earth for 200 years to start the 'purging of the dark.'
They keep telling an abductee they rescued (E.D.) that they freed the solar system of regressive races and the Dark Fleet, but Gosia already clarified this and states not all is as described by the Gal Fed (via their spokes women and Dr. Salla as credible megaphone here on Earth). E.g., Gosia said that Maytras are still on Mars; this contradicts the Gal Fed message that there are no more 'regressive races' only mantis, a digging race, and a large-sized but manageable/friendlier reptilian race. The Gal Fed supposedly trained the Mars races to successfully fight the regressive invaders (Nachtwaffe, SSP, and regressive Reptiloids and Grays).
Why does the Gal Fed seem to suggest that they help humans win the war on Earth just as they helped the Mars races drive out the dark forces on Mars, while they themselves would have removed the 'regressives' from the solar system?

Q: Can Gosia and friends help me understand what the new storyline concerning Antarctica is?  Gosia replied to a question on this that it is false.  But how so?
It appears as if this is a sudden distraction of some kind that's spreading like wildfire.  From exo politics: 'The elite cabal has been summoned (by the 'Alliance') to Antarctica where they negotiate their fate.... they will be sent via stargate to a remote planet in another galaxy where they will be well provided for, but banished forever from Earth... in exchange for them releasing hidden keys of the dark magic spells they cast on Earth and for help with transitioning the monetary system to a new currency-free/digital (!), not metal-backed global currency... to avoid unnecessary interruptions...'   

Which all sounds very NWO to me.  Is humanity duped further by this?  Distracted?  Prepared to accept the NWO plan while believing it's the 'good plan' developed by the 'white hats' and the 'Gal Federation'?  People who are otherwise awake swallow happily this narrative and even that the elite cabal is being sent off Earth without facing consequences for their crimes. People swallow it when they are told, well, these cabal elite people were victims of abuse and aren't really responsible, but they are irredeemable and for that they will be allowed to live out their lives but won't be allowed to reincarnate.  At the same time the people cry for the death penalty of politicians pushing the papaya juice, of child abusers among which probably also many were abused themselves, or victimized by MK Ultra, coerced, etc.  And now, E.D. comes forward with Gal Fed information describing 'prison planets' in more detail.  To round out the story for the believers? 

Any insights on these Qs would be great.  Thank you!

Q: Is the Jupiter Agreement fact or fiction?  With the US as leader of the Earth members to the Gal Fed? With 'progressive companies' like Elon Musk's, Besos, and Branson's space companies as major private members working 'for the greater good of humanity.'  With the starlink satellite grid being pulled off from radiating Earth with damaging 5G frequencies but instead providing internet connectivity with neutral/or even beneficial frequencies?

#582 2021-12-24 01:49:01

Happy

Lightvortex wrote:

Q: So, the Gal Fed is just here to maintain Earth as 3D playground?

Why does the Gal Fed seem to suggest that they help humans win the war on Earth just as they helped the Mars races drive out the dark forces on Mars, while they themselves would have removed the 'regressives' from the solar system?

Q: Can Gosia and friends help me understand what the new storyline concerning Antarctica is? Gosia replied to a question on this that it is false. But how so?

Is humanity duped further by this? Distracted? Prepared to accept the NWO plan while believing it's the 'good plan' developed by the 'white hats' and the 'Gal Federation'?

And now, E.D. comes forward with Gal Fed information describing 'prison planets' in more detail. To round out the story for the believers?

Q: Is the Jupiter Agreement fact or fiction? With the US as leader of the Earth members to the Gal Fed?

With the starlink satellite grid being pulled off from radiating Earth with damaging 5G frequencies but instead providing internet connectivity with neutral/or even beneficial frequencies?

Many questions... There are nuances all over the place...

I find Corey Goode's story far more interesting than E.D.'s engagement. At least, he doesn't have a history of disputing Cosmic Agency's trustworthiness.

David Icke had the foresight to see the importance of meeting with the Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa from Africa (part 1/part 2). At one point the Zulu-warrior was discussed. It was told that when a warrior arrived back to the village, he was not allowed to mingle with the rest of the village before he had undergone thorough cleansing. This could be very demanding and even painful to the warrior. It makes sense, since war is about disruption and taking life, while the village is about peace and continuity of life.

In Goode's latest update, I find similarities in the Zulu character presented as "Emmi" with the Swaruunians' drive and journey to correct the many wrongdoings perpetrated here on Earth. It is very heartfelt.

Thank you for your questions, Lightvortex! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#583 2021-12-27 03:20:56

Thelete

I have a question for Gosia in regard to Swarruu Yazhi's video titled "Issues of Human Past" dated 20th December 2021.

Yazhi finished her communication with the comment that she is the direct descendant of Ishtar-Sophia.

Can Yazhi give us the true history of Ishtar-Sophia and her connection to this Being?

Thank you

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#584 2021-12-29 15:33:27

charliebelle

I'm curious about what the team has to say about DMT. Aneeka, would you consider DMT to be a sort of medicine for people or is it another tool for manipulating us? I've heard good and also scary stories. I ask because apparently word is that "they" are looking at legalizing DMT.

Perspectives most welcome.

#585 2021-12-29 15:36:23

charliebelle

So so many people are missing. Do indigenous peoples have a special quality for extraction, or is there something else going on?

#586 2021-12-29 18:46:35

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

I'm curious about what the team has to say about DMT. Aneeka, would you consider DMT to be a sort of medicine for people or is it another tool for manipulating us? I've heard good and also scary stories. I ask because apparently word is that "they" are looking at legalizing DMT.

Hi Charliebelle. Bad news - it's not Aneeka, it's me! However, I thought I'd add my perspective on this one, from the standpoint of a degree of past experience.

It seems to me that DMT, in common with other psychedelic or 'entheogenic' materials, can be both of these things. It can be a medicine, or it can be a tool for manipulation, depending on who is involved and their intentions. Just like knowledge of how the universe works: it can be used for individual and collective betterment, as is our focus here; or it can be used to provide an advantage over other more ignorant beings, to help keep them trapped.   

About a decade ago, when I was more interested in such topics, I was aware of groups of people in the UK who were keen to get such substances a legal status, specifically within 'controlled situations' - that is, clinical, medical, approved psychological. I concluded that this was not a worthy project, since any 'controlled circumstances' will inevitably end up being controlled by..... guess who.

Among the various 'psychedelic' materials, DMT and ayahuasca, in which it is the main active substance, seem especially prone to opening up channels to non-human entities, either benevolent or malevolent in intent. Those with clear and pure intent are more likely to invite positive entities, obviously, and vice versa. I never got on very well with ayahuasca and DMT - I felt there was something dark about it, unlike some other plants. Interestingly, John Lash, who expresses a certain enthusiasm for psilocybin-containing fungi as 'revealers of divinity', feels similarly about DMT. He wrote about being very unimpressed with what it did to people, and felt that it invited artificial entities into ones life.

#587 2021-12-30 02:31:01

Thelete

charliebelle wrote:

This is what the Taygetans have said about the taking of substances which contain DMT.

How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8) November 07, 2018

Gosia: Psychedelic shamanic substance too? Mushrooms, Ayahuasca? Marihuana?

Swaruu: Going that way... Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, Marihuana... and others, may not cause the same health problems as "harder" more artificial drugs, prescription or illegal. Some may even help to remedy health conditions. The problem is that if you use them to access "higher realms" or "higher states of consciousness" they will open them for you while you are under their effect, but that's not beneficial because you are not prepared to face what goes on in those states of awareness.

There are "things" on the other side that will go into you, and vampirize your mind and soul. Because as you got there artificially you haven't yet developed your own ways to protect yourself. And you will also go into a state of mind that will want you to be there more and more.

First closing other perception and consciousness improvements you may have and then creating an addiction, also limiting your true progress. But you are very vulnerable there. There are entities that inhabit those realms and they don't always have your best interests in mind. Parasite and exploit you they will.

You, as a soul, and as a consciousness, you are complete and you don't need to depend on any external substance to be able to have an etherical experience. You can do it with your mind alone, during meditation or even with some practice during your waking time… and at will, all under your control, and those experiences will be genuine and will be you. You don't need anything, just your mind, your intention. Use meditation, use daydreaming, another kind of meditation anyway.

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#588 2021-12-30 02:43:29

paulyus

Greetings and very big thanks to you Gosia, Matias and anyone else who is connected to this in any way and working behind the scenes to help elevate this enterprise called Cosmic Agency.
I personally was thinking that it would be great to have a “sticky” place for people to ask specific questions of interest where other people could view them and vote for the question/topic. That way those questions/topics that would get the most upvotes would have greater chance to be considered by Gosia and Team to be presented and therefore answered/commented on by Taygetan Team.
What do you think?

Additionally, I have a topic that is quite important for humanity to be aware and understand:
Is it important to hold on to your sexual energy and not waste it as described in detail by the gnostic master in his books - Samael Aun Weor?

I would be grateful if this question was posed to Athena Swaruu (X). And if she could please elaborate if possible.

It’s a huge topic.

I know that there are million questions and each one is important to each person. But wasteful energy sexual living affects all of humanity and lowers their vibration frequency as well as this planets frequency.

Thank you for your consideration.
,Respectfully

Paulyus.

#589 2021-12-30 03:43:03

charliebelle

Thelete wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

This is what the Taygetans have said about the taking of substances which contain DMT.

How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8) November 07, 2018

Swaruu: Going that way... Mushrooms, Ayahuasca, Marihuana... and others, may not cause the same health problems as "harder" more artificial drugs, prescription or illegal. Some may even help to remedy health conditions. The problem is that if you use them to access "higher realms" or "higher states of consciousness" they will open them for you while you are under their effect, but that's not beneficial because you are not prepared to face what goes on in those states of awareness.

There are "things" on the other side that will go into you, and vampirize your mind and soul. Because as you got there artificially you haven't yet developed your own ways to protect yourself. And you will also go into a state of mind that will want you to be there more and more.

First closing other perception and consciousness improvements you may have and then creating an addiction, also limiting your true progress. But you are very vulnerable there. There are entities that inhabit those realms and they don't always have your best interests in mind. Parasite and exploit you they will.

You, as a soul, and as a consciousness, you are complete and you don't need to depend on any external substance to be able to have an etherical experience. You can do it with your mind alone, during meditation or even with some practice during your waking time… and at will, all under your control, and those experiences will be genuine and will be you. You don't need anything, just your mind, your intention. Use meditation, use daydreaming, another kind of meditation anyway.

Thank you both Wideeyes and Thelete and Swaruu, so really really, no place for this kind of thing in a holographic society, eh?

#590 2021-12-30 03:51:45

charliebelle

charliebelle wrote:

So so many people are missing. Do indigenous peoples have a special quality for extraction, or is there something else going on?

In Canada, its becoming painfully clear the human trafficking is happening every day. How can I assist in taking down these sex rings? Who or what is it feeding? We want justice! There is a stretch of hiway in BC called the hiway of tears. Is there something supernatural happening there??

#591 2021-12-30 18:18:51

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:
Thelete wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Thank you both Wideeyes and Thelete and Swaruu, so really really, no place for this kind of thing in a holographic society, eh?

I cannot disagree with anything that Swaruu said in this quote. At the same time, it is a statement from a certain perspective, a point that is continually emphasised by Yazhi especially. From the different perspective of a 20-something human on the search for wider reality - or the perspective of a rather older human whose energies have truly got stuck, despite all sincere efforts with meditation etc - it doesn't look quite the same. For that human being (me, in case it's not obvious) the world was far messier and imperfect than the one which Swaruu elucidates. At those two different junctures in my life, the help of psychedelics was invaluable - initially in granting me some vision to orient my everyday life, and then in stimulating it on further. I never consciously experienced any interference from negative entities - I have experienced far more of that during sleep-time in 'normal' life frequency. I am not - repeat, not - recommending use of such substances. It is a matter for every individual in their magnificent uniqueness to decide. But I think that what Swaruu says is not necessarily true for all humans in all circumstances, that's all.

#592 2022-01-03 16:26:12

Ranxi

Hello everybody, I would like to ask  the taygetans if there is something like a monolythe  at  31° 4'8.09"S  74°15'12.74"E on Mars or is it a glitch ?
I've verified on google earth and you can see what it could look like on this 2 minutes vidéo :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCIMnB93kc
And if it's possible, I would be interested with a subject about the monolythes on the Moon and on Phobos.
Thanks for your share.

#593 2022-01-03 19:25:42

akos996

I was recently watching the videos about so called "not real people" and the 3D matrix in general. It was explained that what we experience as 3D is a controlled system by super AI if I recall correctly. Souls choose to use the body as a "portal" (what we refer to as "through the silver thread to our higher self / angel") to manifest in 3D. It was mentioned that the Moon is essential in this so called control grid as it is sort of like a computer or what and it has not been here forever. The other detail I want to bring up is that there is this battle to teach truth and there is a problematic debate on extra-terrestrial level about our Earth's and all the human bodies' fate. It is debatable but in essence entities from lower astral plane (or some other / evil AI) want to take over our 3D plane here on Earth.

So I have some questions:

It's hard to put my questions into words so I will try with the easier ones.
What would happen if humans destroyed the Moon or whatever that is controlling our holographic existense? Would it be catastrophic? Would not real things just disappear? Would we live like the rest of the Universe, developing, having fun, living time normally in 3D material if we want to, but have the ability to "ascend" spiritually to 5D plane etc...? (So this is local to our Solar System?)
The other set of questions I have is hard to ask... and it might sound evil but it has to be asked: Why are we so important to save? Why don't Taygetans and the rest of the entities let this Earth fall to these beings and die? Wouldn't our souls just lose connection to the physical bodies on Earth and melt back into the source, then have fun times instead somewhere else in the Universe? Because in a sense we chose to inhabit the human form, might as well let go of it. Or are our souls trapped in this solar system (Matrix whatever) even after take over?

I know these questions are very hard to answer and I'm sorry if my words sound like a long string of gibberish because the topic is very hard.
Also if there is a video instead that I missed that explains this further I would be happy to listen to that.

Last edited by akos996 (2022-01-03 19:41:49)

#594 2022-01-04 16:44:04

Silvermoon

Hi Gosia, Robert, Matias, and Team,

I would like to know more about parallel lives. 

1. Does each soul life, as they simultaneously exist, typically remain unaware of the other lives their soul is concurrently living? 

2. Does memory of other lives depend on how much/percentage of the soul lives in each of the lifetimes?  For example, if 80% of my soul is in one lifetime, would I be more apt to be aware of my other lifetime/s happening at the same time? 

3. What is usually the most lives a soul can live at the same time?

4. Is living parallel lives typical for most souls? 

5. Can a soul live parallel lives in multiple densities?

I'm sure there are many aspects that play into parallel lives and memory of them.  And I suppose as a soul chooses where to incarnate, the purpose of incarnation plays a role as well.  I have memories of lives, but it hard to know if I already lived them or they are current.  But, I guess if you really want to get philosophical, time is not what it seems and we are living past, present, and future all at the same time.

Thank you゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

#595 2022-01-04 23:29:40

Ranxi

Hello Robert, Gosia and the team,
in a video in spanish called "THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF HUMANITY", Swaruu  explain what happened to the Lyrians and how the reptilians made a new race of slave with less connection to the source using mental control
but it's exactly what seems to happen nowadays with the injections !?
That's chocking to see that the same story is about to be repeated, like nobody learned anything ?

Thanks for your shares

#596 2022-01-06 01:25:35

patriots300

In the recent video "Nanotechnology and EMP Pulses in Vaccinated People - Aneeka responds questions from Dr Alex", it is mentioned MAC code detected from vaccinated people. Does anyone have info/proof on that? It would be helpful so the vaccinated people be aware of the situation.

Last edited by patriots300 (2022-01-06 01:36:08)

#597 2022-01-06 03:11:04

Silvermoon

I would like to know more about Tiamat. 

Who lived there, its atmosphere, and more specifics on its destruction during the Orion Wars. 

How close was it to Earth?  Why didn't the water from Tiamat that hit Earth burn up in Earth's atmosphere before hitting Earth?  Did the water freeze due to flying through space and then was still able to make it through to Earth?

Thank you »»——⍟——««

#598 2022-01-06 03:13:37

Silvermoon

I would like to know about Mermaids, past and present.

Thank you ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

#599 2022-01-06 07:18:15

Ranxi

patriots300 wrote:

In the recent video "Nanotechnology and EMP Pulses in Vaccinated People - Aneeka responds questions from Dr Alex", it is mentioned MAC code detected from vaccinated people. Does anyone have info/proof on that? It would be helpful so the vaccinated people be aware of the situation.

You can test it by yourself if you got a smartphone wich can detect bluetooth signal from object without "bluetooth name" : for example a smartphone will be detected as a Redmixxxx or a ASUSXXX in the list of bluetooth signals near the phone. But the signal emited by someone doesn't have a codename with a brand, so some phone won't detect the signal (all the apple smartphone), and some can detect the signal (for example some Asus models and some Redmi).
And for the Redmi, you have to go in the bluetooth parameters to allow the display of device without name.

#600 2022-01-06 18:48:07

I put here sugestions related to videos.

Like  Yegae2 Channel Says.

https://www.youtube.com/c/yegae2/videos

Is needed something that is useful,not only teorical.

Like Entity Art Says.

http://entityart.co.uk/

Controlled disidence dont talk about certain things,what they are dont telling you.

Swaruu is not controlled Dissidence by the way.

Kechari Mudra,the left nostril,Chandra Chakra is the Real DNA Activation with 7 Strands,and to 12
Strands in People with Good Genetics.

Lisa Renee says that Celtics are the Angelic Humans,even Hebrews,but Meso Americans Are Draconics,like Swaruu Says and
2D Animal Black are not Angelic Humans.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page

Kundalini = DNA Activation = Krystic = Natural Order = Transmute the Body in Pure Light.

I ask to Contactee to talk in videos about Kundalini,Kechari Mudra,Hermes Caduceus that is DNA Manipulation like Robert Says.

End of Text

Board footer