You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-29 17:00:39

Silvermoon

Question for Aneeka, Athena, Yazhi, and Taygetans

Blessings,

I was told I was lived a Taygetan life 10 lifetimes ago.  My name was Adela, and I was responsible for maintaining the Taygetan Akashic Records.  Is this information you can confirm and tell me more about?

Thank you。.。:∞♡*♥,
Larissa

Last edited by Silvermoon (2021-12-29 17:18:21)

#2 2021-12-30 09:00:01

DarkOwl

Re: Question for Aneeka, Athena, Yazhi, and Taygetans

Silvermoon wrote:

Blessings,

I was told I was lived a Taygetan life 10 lifetimes ago.  My name was Adela, and I was responsible for maintaining the Taygetan Akashic Records.  Is this information you can confirm and tell me more about?

Larissa

Hi Silvermoon
No-one here will be able to confirm that for you.
That's something you'll have to find out for yourself smile
Wishing you well on your journeys!
Dark Owl

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-12-30 11:01:41

ro2778

I often think that this contact is going to result in a lot of incarnations on Erra / Temmer, because it generates a lot of attachment to that civilisation. And then I think, due to there being no time, that we might all be going around in our soul loops and this was the step that took us back to Taygeta. Then I think, maybe I should break the loop and go somewhere else, but then how do I know I didn't think that before and somewhere else is just part of some other soul loop! The only answer seems to be to remember other incarnations. But then if we are all one, we would have to remember all incarnations and have infinite memory in order to not loop. This would be to perceive as source, because only if you are everything, can you avoid looping.

#4 2021-12-30 17:15:25

Marc

Great answers, and I'm adding that this contact we all have with the Swaruus and Aneéka, if there is one thing to remember, is that this contact learned us that we have to go inside and learn to trust our inner wisdom and our intuition. And I know, I'm in the same learning process, for example, since I'm a kid, I want to be in contact with people from other planets and be an intermediate between them and humanity. I know it is strange, but it always was, and is, my dream job to have. But what I learned from the Taygetans, is that I'm probably a Star Seed or something like that, but, in 3D, I will never be sure 100%. So, I don't want to take myself too seriously, then my position today is : "I continue to do what I do well and what I love to do, and I enjoy the ride". It is not always easy, but it is easier and easier, the more I let go of my attachments of being a star seed, or any attachments I can think of. "Just enjoy the ride !"  I repeat that to myself all the time since I integrated what the Taygetans says. And I say "integrated" because I thought about it and I think it makes sense, it resonates with me.

For the moment, my conclusion is : if I feel I am a star seed, it is because I have similar interests with what I think a star seed do. So, it doesn't mean I'm a star seed, it just means that I resonate with the star seed frequency. Maybe I already did that, maybe I'm doing it right now and maybe I'll do it in a future live, because it is where I put my attention and intentions.

Thanks for your question

#5 2021-12-30 17:43:16

Silvermoon

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts on this question.  I too feel this is a question that needs to be answered from within, but my 3D mind was hoping for some sort of proof/validation.
We are drawn to these Taygetan transmissions/correspondences for various reasons, but one thing's for sure- we wouldn't be here listening and watching these videos and participating in these forums if we had no connections to the Taygetans past, present, or future. smile

#6 2021-12-30 18:27:31

07wideeyes

Great posts, everybody. A gift from you all. I have nothing more to add. But - thank you!

#7 2021-12-30 21:28:42

Tigerhawk

I'm lead to believe that most, if not all of us here on this forum have some kind of soul tie to Taygeta, otherwise why would we be so drawn to this information? I have been all over the internet researching UFOs, ETs, and various contacts. I'm sure others of you have done the same. I know nothing else has resonated with me as strongly as the Taygetans and Swaruuians. I have little doubt that I have called Taygeta home before and likely will again.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2021-12-30 21:29:17)

#8 2022-01-01 02:08:33

I resonate with what everyone has posted here. Hitting 14 years old in a future incarnation on a Taygetan planet and getting all of my memories back, just with how things stand now if things don't change in this incarnation, would be awkward as fuck for reasons I won't get into. A few of you would understand my reasoning. There might be certain ways around it, who knows. I'd probably rather wake up in my pod as an adult, or just merge into an alternate timestream in which I was born in Taygeta concurrently to this time, or made better decisions in my Earth life.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-01 04:54:39)

righteously indignant

#9 2022-01-10 04:09:23

magicalex

Silvermoon wrote:

Blessings,

Taygetan Akashic Records.

Larissa

Well, if you maintained this Akashic Records, you should be able to find the answer yourself.
if I'm not mistaken what's the Akashic records ?

Magicalex

Board footer