You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-30 20:36:52

PinkChopper

Question related to time-travel, quantum mechanics and predictions

Hi ~ I have a question related to time-travel, quantum mechanics and predictions and although the topic has been discussed on more than one occasion, I decided to pick one transcript to quote from which is an English translated transcript of a YouTube video posted by Conocimiento Pleyadiano YouTube Channel  titled FROM PLEIADES TO EARTH - UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS - EXPERIENCE OF AN E.T. In which Aneeka comments:

So, although there is time travel as something routine, here, even so, it does not modify what was said before that things only happen once. Because if you go back to live them again, which you can, only as you saw it and you wait for what happens, what happens again, you change it and it turns out different each time.

With that in mind, My question is: IF someone, say for example me b/c I fit this category, say I think I remember living this life before. Am I to sorta conclude based on the above statement that whatever way it is I THINK I REMEMBER having had occurred before ~ CAN NOT happen now or rather, I won't “experience” the same, because you can't "predict" the future ~ it will always be something different? And if that's the case ~ could you say then by "predicting" every single Negative outcome for something would cause those outcomes to NOT happen due to the same principle or does a consciousness have to actually remember having lived through the so called Negative outcome in order for it to have no chance of turning out the same? That's a question. Ha. Does that make sense? Although I realize they ALL occur regardless ~ I'm just speaking on behalf of being the observer and which one we might "physically experience" or not.

Of course, then there's the whole “thought creates” factor which I THOUGHT was suppose to “work” but this situation appears to be exactly as what was “lived” before, even worse! Yikes! That makes it difficult to see any other outcome since it's as if I'm literally living through the same experience thus far but worse since I remember therefore expect a not so good ending or else I wouldn't be here typing ~ questioning the outcome once more.  Then again, since I am here typing, questioning the outcome because I do have only memories of negative outcomes, would that mean the experience will NOT be of a negative outcome simply because I've not yet experienced a positive one? Hopefully this makes sense and Thank you for any input.

#2 2021-12-31 19:29:26

gobuta

Re: Question related to time-travel, quantum mechanics and predictions

As Frank Herbet said in "Children of Dune" (a very wise person) "to know the future absolutely is to be trapped into that future absolutely" (https://novels80.com/children-of-dune/c … 71424.html).

Do not rely on "the same outcome cannot happens more than once". It can. You can go through exactly the same experiences if you want to - you are Source after all :-) IMO the best way to use knowledge of the future is that that you can change it if you want to. You should not limit yourself in what you have already seen (negative outcomes) but instead think about how you can reach an outcome you desire. The most likely reason you are going through the same experience is that you have chosen this perhaps to challenge yourself to find a positive outcome of the situation or to learn/realize something you have not realize during your previous experience.

>  Then again, since I am here typing, questioning the outcome because I do have only memories of negative outcomes, would that mean the experience will NOT be of a negative outcome simply because I've not yet experienced a positive one?

You are always in control of the situation and what you are experiencing. You are the only one who can determine the outcome. You are literally creating your life/experience every second whether you are consciously taking responsibility for it or not. You cannot rely that a positive/desired outcome will manifest on itself - you are creating the outcome. By "you" I mean your entire consciousness from your human consciousness all the way to Source. In your human consciousness you have a level of control that you have granted yourself from your higher levels of consciousness and you have challenged yourself with this experience. Since you have allowed yourself (in your higher consciousness) to remember the future in my view your challenge is to find a way to reach a more desired/positive outcome or otherwise teach yourself a lesson.

Perhaps looking into yourself, consulting with your higher levels of consciousness, meditation, etc. can help you find some answers and guidance :-)

P.S. Perhaps even seek advice from a person you trust or otherwise seek advice for the smaller issues which can ultimately result in a better outcome. Sometimes simply talking to somebody explaining the situation helps you realize different aspects and possible solutions.

Last edited by gobuta (2021-12-31 19:40:31)

Board footer