You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-28 14:31:56

DavidR369

List of all the Swarruus

For the most part, over the last few years (i've been following the channel since Gosia was only a handful of episodes into her English channel), i've been just taking the information from the channel and mostly ignoring which Swaruu or Taygetan or other ET (such as the one that reportedly met Eisenhower back in the day) it was coming from.

But I am at a point where I think it would be useful to know which is which and who is who.

I know about the original Swaruu, who isn't with us anymore I think. Yahzi Swarruu whose apparently very young. Athena Swaruu (number 10?) and there are surely others.

Is there a full list?

Last edited by DavidR369 (2021-12-28 14:32:23)

#2 2021-12-28 14:55:12

Happy

Re: List of all the Swarruus

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-12-28 14:58:28

DavidR369

I've watched every video (except perhaps one or two which were just Gosia talking), but I don't remember that one specifically so will view it again.

#4 2021-12-28 15:08:27

Happy

Hey... who'd be more qualified than you to make that list then...? smile

#5 2021-12-28 15:11:03

DavidR369

Happy wrote:

Hey... who'd be more qualified than you to make that list then...? smile

I wouldn't go that far. I listed the ones I know of in the post above, that's about all I know about.

#6 2021-12-28 15:38:29

Happy

You certainly know about Swaruu Ananda (Swaruu 1) and Swaruupapriananda (Swaruu 2) up to Swaruu of Erra (Swaruu 9), then. And then you know about X (Athena), 11 ("the portal") and 12 (Yazhi Sophia).

Source: Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? (transcript)

#7 2021-12-31 04:42:23

PinkChopper

Happy wrote:

You certainly know about Swaruu Ananda (Swaruu 1) and Swaruupapriananda (Swaruu 2) up to Swaruu of Erra (Swaruu 9), then. And then you know about X (Athena), 11 ("the portal") and 12 (Yazhi Sophia).

Source: Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? (transcript)

I sure don't wanna cause confusion but Isn't Minerva (Hopefully spelled correctly) a "Swaruuian" or is She who your referring to as 11 ("the portal") above?  Perhaps that's an entirely different Swaruuian altogether, or maybe I'm just completely wrong ~hee hee~

#8 2021-12-31 08:07:23

Happy

PinkChopper wrote:

I sure don't wanna cause confusion but Isn't Minerva (Hopefully spelled correctly) a "Swaruuian" or is She who your referring to as 11 ("the portal") above?  Perhaps that's an entirely different Swaruuian altogether, or maybe I'm just completely wrong ~hee hee~

Yes and yes. She's a Swaruunian and her name is Minerva. Thank you, PinkChopper. smile  Gosia hasn't mentioned her much and the name evaded me when I wrote that post.

Board footer