You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-28 00:33:25

Spirit

How to free oneself and manifest one's ideal reality here and now.

I heard these Taygetans talk about how everything is simply mind, and wanted to chime in with how to free oneself and live one's ideal life.

Step 1 - Let go of all worry, doubt, fear, hesitation, etc. As they say in Dune, "Fear is the mind killer".
Step 2 - Shut out the exterior reality and denounce all control systems from your mind and being, every single one.
Step 3 - Focus on what you truly want in life and live it both in thought and action, while not thinking of anything else.
Step 4 - Use your heart as a compass so you do not get lost and or deceived along the way.
Step 5 - Enjoy your new reality

^ The above has worked for me, and while it is still early goings, my own reality here and now has already shifted for the better. I went from believing in the circus show, to verifying that it is all an illusion of control, to almost giving up my flesh, to giving this incarnation one final chance. Already the circus show around me is fading out and with time, it will cease to exist completely as my ideal reality manifests in full.

Life is a mirror of self, so if you don't want the end of the world or some other doom, look within and change. If you believe/think that someone is controlling you, that you are in some matrix, then that is exactly where you will remain. While it is true that multiple aspects of self can coexist and have an effect on one another, ultimately no one can truly control that which has always been free, unless one willingly gives up and does not take back that freedom. Do not worry if you made mistakes, as one can always remember/take back their sovereignty at anytime.

Don't just trust what I say, verify it for yourself. Try the above steps for a month or two, and find out for yourself.

As spock would say, "Live long and prosper".

Last edited by Spirit (2021-12-28 00:36:02)

#2 2021-12-28 03:24:31

Robert369

Re: How to free oneself and manifest one's ideal reality here and now.

Spirit wrote:

As they say in Dune, "Fear is the mind killer"

Correct is that fear is a means of mind-control to disable the heart.

This means that it firstly requires a person who is living through the mind, and once the mind is in full control, the person becomes susceptible to mind-control. Then the willing victim accepts the mind-control, of which the former leads to living less through the heart, and the latter disables it in full.

Not living through the heart will not only make oneself a tool for the mind-controllers, but also deprives oneself from all the Human-inherent consciousness-based abilities that we may have - and which the mind-controllers fear and must prevent at all costs.

Please note that both living through the mind (which is e.g. way of that the Regressives mastered) and mind-control are a conscious or subconscious decision of the victim, because it cannot be imposed.

Thus, the only way out of this vicious circle is to consciously decide to not live through the mind any longer, ignore fear, and listen to "the inner voice" (and follow it no matter the costs!), which then will lead to a heart-based life that is free of mind-control and other hassles.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-12-28 07:40:00

mitkobs

I can add to all this from my experience wondering in darkness 3D - to have more acceptance and allowance about everything. To forgive yourself and forgive others for their mistakes. To let yourself be but let others be too. Not to lose my kindness, benevolence and coolness in any even most challenging situations. To invent yourself like the best version we can find. This experience is not about ignorance but about growing within that much so you can accept even the most horrific things we can be/imagine and tame them down, have control and do not manifest them in any way.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-12-28 07:42:17)

#4 2021-12-28 13:04:37

gobuta

This is a related excerpt from Ashayana Deane's Voyagers book

How does DNA create our Reality?(DNA-1) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE93hOE-Wrk

#5 2021-12-28 14:44:34

Happy

The potential is in you, while all timelines converge within you - now.

I am inspired by the recent discussions on the topic of timelines now. Swaruu X and Yazhi talked not long ago with Gosia on the convergence of timelines within each and everyone of us:

From:Singularity - Consciousness - We Are Multiple Pasts and Multiple Futures - Yazhi Swaruu (ET Contact) (transcript)

Yazhi: [15:21] Time jumping over and over and over again for 12 lifetimes has let me see the alternate universes and alternate timelines as only an illusion.

They all converge to become one mass, one unit that is you.

[15:46] As I have said before, imagine countless lines, that represent your past or any past, and they all converge into a Black Hole Singularity that absorbs them all into one point in space-time.

A singularity is a point in space-time that holds infinite mass in a place infinitely small according to human physics.

[16:20] That point in space-time is you today, your mind your consciousness, being formed by all those billions of countless variations of “you” living alternative lives and experiences everywhere.

That is the line and flow, or Flux ← ← the exact correct word for this, of gravity consciousness flowing to that singularity point in space time to form YOU.

[16:57] And from that point you also hold infinite potential, and with infinite potential you create infinite timelines, represented in my example as an infinite number of lines coming out of the Black Hole - Singularity that is you representing all the things and all the decisions you can make in your life in front of you.

---------------

[32:40] And as everything is agreements, mind, consciousness and attachments, [...] rules can be changed, twisted or altered at will.

In close proximity of that singularity, a small change would have some really big effects. So it really should be quite easy for us to change the direction of the development into something we'd rather like to see. And I take it that our shared visions of a positive future more or less inevitably will become real, once we realize how to change the focus in our agreements.

Any suggestions... ... anyone?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2021-12-29 06:34:52

mitkobs

Have to believe in yourself, in your powers and abilities, to believe without a single doubt, to make it our living reality. To declare within that you can, that it is possible and to live in accordance within and outside. Easy to say, hard to make it, but not impossible. Takes discipline, takes LOVE, takes determination and thus right choices in the direction taken.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-12-29 06:35:48)

#7 2021-12-29 09:52:36

Robert369

Happy wrote:

In close proximity of that singularity, a small change would have some really big effects. So it really should be quite easy for us to change the direction of the development into something we'd rather like to see. And I take it that our shared visions of a positive future more or less inevitably will become real, once we realize how to change the focus in our agreements.

Any suggestions... ... anyone?

While Swaruu explains how timelines converge into "all is you" correctly, we need to understand that this view point of her only applies at a sufficient consciousness awareness which allows to see those "other selves". Insofar, there's little practical use for that from a lower density viewpoint, because we will have to go with our current timeline, and can at best make course corrections due to actions or manifestation power.

Yet, there's more to all this, because ultimately "everything is Source", meaning that from an even higher viewpoint, all timelines of all consciousnesses converge into one.

On the other hand, we are Source too: Though our "Higher Self" which is merely an abstract term for the unlimited connection to Source that exists for each of us, and which is reachable as high as our current consciousness and frequency level allows, we can access all our other "selves" - or even more, once we can reach out beyond being an individual.

Insofar I'd say that Yazhi's words are correct at her respective level, but there's less available to most people on Earth, but also more for those who are "there".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-12-29 14:49:33

Happy

Spirit wrote:

Life is a mirror of self, so if you don't want the end of the world or some other doom, look within and change.

If you believe/think that someone is controlling you, that you are in some matrix, then that is exactly where you will remain.

While it is true that multiple aspects of self can coexist and have an effect on one another, ultimately no one can truly control that which has always been free, unless one willingly gives up and does not take back that freedom.

Do not worry if you made mistakes, as one can always remember/take back their sovereignty at anytime.

Wow... uhm...the more I read your post, Spirit... the more inspiring it becomes. smile

There are so many aspects that open up in your post; The law or mirrors; controllers and mental resilience; natural law; agreements; learning from error; to keep in touch with one's heart; and even the limiting effects of concepts and beliefs... ... wow... ...

And you have obviously picked up on the Taygetan ability to focus there (#3 in your list), since to "shut out the exterior reality" (#2 in your list) for two months, or even one, can be a challenge to quite a few of us. I wonder, wouldn't this require some form of hermit-condition to be effective?

I'm very tempted to try out the approach you describe, Spirit. Thank you! smile

#9 2021-12-29 17:23:51

Happy

Robert369 wrote:

While Swaruu explains how timelines converge into "all is you" correctly, we need to understand that this view point of her only applies at a sufficient consciousness awareness which allows to see those "other selves".

...but Swaruu (9) perceived one's timeline as a very personal thing. This lead her to abandon her project of altering key events or "nexus points" in history, as her interpretation was that it was only her timeline that changed; the original cause for her to travel back in time remained - even after the change, which led her to conclude the change only affected herself. Yazhi puts a very different emphasis on the agreements between the members of the collective, in identifying this as the cabal's insidious method for keeping us in check.

Don't you think it's sufficient that we see - or understand - with our heart, that others are part of us?

Robert369 wrote:

Insofar, there's little practical use for that from a lower density viewpoint, because we will have to go with our current timeline, and can at best make course corrections due to actions or manifestation power.

I agree that it makes more sense for us to talk about different timelines of the past, than of the future, since the future necessarily must be described as a potential - to most of us at least. smile Yazhi makes the analogy with the cells of the body being of "lower density" (I guess you mean "state" or frequency here),  while we as individuals are considered of a higher state. But she goes on to say that we as individuals are of a lower state in relation to the collective state. And that this is the level where we need to find the means to change our collective reality.

And the agreements we have are instrumental in this:

Yazhi [32:25]: [Swaruu9] saw altering collective consciousness as mind control but separated it from time jumping. [Yazhi] see it as one and the same because change the collective perception enough and you also time jump, as time is nothing but perception based on agreements and on information.

This is why I am musing on how our agreements can change. If this is communicated understanding - adopted consciously but integrated subconsciously (or "unconsciously" as she says), then we need to start communicate how we understand our potential future. ...the one we'd like to see - not the one we wish to steer away from.

Robert369 wrote:

Yet, there's more to all this, because ultimately "everything is Source", meaning that from an even higher viewpoint, all timelines of all consciousnesses converge into one.

... in the now, yes - in the ever prevailing moment. Both the individual and the collective timelines converge in my understanding.

Robert369 wrote:

On the other hand, we are Source too: Though our "Higher Self" which is merely an abstract term for the unlimited connection to Source that exists for each of us, and which is reachable as high as our current consciousness and frequency level allows, we can access all our other "selves" - or even more, once we can reach out beyond being an individual.

smile

Robert369 wrote:

Insofar I'd say that Yazhi's words are correct at her respective level, but there's less available to most people on Earth, but also more for those who are "there".

Isn't that one of her main "messages?" - that it's available on our level too? We just need to find it true...?

#10 2021-12-29 18:21:45

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

While Swaruu explains how timelines converge into "all is you" correctly, we need to understand that this view point of her only applies at a sufficient consciousness awareness which allows to see those "other selves".

...but Swaruu (9) perceived one's timeline as a very personal thing. This lead her to abandon her project of altering key events or "nexus points" in history, as her interpretation was that it was only her timeline that changed; the original cause for her to travel back in time remained - even after the change, which led her to conclude the change only affected herself. Yazhi puts a very different emphasis on the agreements between the members of the collective, in identifying this as the cabal's insidious method for keeping us in check.

Don't you think it's sufficient that we see - or understand - with our heart, that others are part of us?

Personal and collective timelines exist in parallel due to "agreements that one made with the collective of all the others" (aka collective agreements).

But since there's only "you" in your universe (which is correctly stated by Yazhi as well) and the individual universe only seemingly becomes a multiplayer game through exchanging information according to the collective agreements, and since we are creator-gods within our own universe, we can change any and all agreements in it - within the limits that our current frequency allows.

You can compare this to a PC multiplayer game, where people can decide to connect to others and which protocol and other rules they use for it. Unlike in a PC game where the game company decides everything, all these "agreements" are in the hand of us "players" - if we decide so and work on our frequency/consciousness level to touch more and more agreements.

Yet, there's also the problem of old (pre-incarnation, personal, collective, etc.) agreements that are long outdated and actually hindering one's progress - which e.g. is something that the Regressives use to keep people in deadlock situations so they will never leave the Matrix trap.

This means that getting into new agreements, entanglements, etc. is quickly done and oftentimes even without noticing, but ridding oneself from them again is usually forgotten about, thinking that not doing something for a while would be sufficient - which it isn't, because we must actively decide things to make them happen !

Dropping those undesirable agreements is as simply as it could be, if expressed through one's true inner willpower:

"I hereby revoke all agreements that do not serve me any more !"

This will affect all kind of agreements that are within your frequency range and is executed by one's Higher Self. And if done right and repeated, over time this will raise your frequency, meaning that you need to repeat it after a while again, as to match your latest personal development level.

Happy wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Insofar, there's little practical use for that from a lower density viewpoint, because we will have to go with our current timeline, and can at best make course corrections due to actions or manifestation power.

I agree that it makes more sense for us to talk about different timelines of the past, than of the future, since the future necessarily must be described as a potential - to most of us at least. smile Yazhi makes the analogy with the cells of the body being of "lower density" (I guess you mean "state" or frequency here),  while we as individuals are considered of a higher state. But she goes on to say that we as individuals are of a lower state in relation to the collective state. And that this is the level where we need to find the means to change our collective reality.

I dare to disagree with Yazhi/Swaruu in this detail, because it is the individuals that make up the collective, hence they can control it from within if only they'd become aware of their powers. This, in fact, is a process that currently is happening on our planet.

As explained above, agreements affect how one's own universe interacts with that of others, and no other entity can affect your universe unless you agree to it.

Thus, I consider "the collective" to merely be a summarized "average" of e.g. Human society, but it is not an entity in itself just like a state and even the GF is but an idea/contract for certain "collective agreement" but not an entity - only the individual members of it are, and thus only those can act/change everything.

If an individual desires to not participate in whatever collective - e.g. if it goes amiss like our fake-states or the mind-controlled portion of the GF -, they are free to do so by revoking their membership, which automatically removes the respective "collective agreements".

Consciousness-based agreements work somewhat similar to this, as explained above.

Happy wrote:

This is why I am musing on how our agreements can change. If this is communicated understanding - adopted consciously but integrated subconsciously (or "unconsciously" as she says), then we need to start communicate how we understand our potential future. ...the one we'd like to see - not the one we wish to steer away from.

I hope that the above clears up that only yourself can change the agreements that are valid for you. There are no "our agreements" except through all the participants agreeing on something, meaning that you agreed to the collective agreements at some point and not that they were given to you to follow.

Don't like them ? Then change them - we are free to do so, if we are willing to accept the consequences of e.g. not having the benefits/conveniences of a certain "membership" anymore, because that will be nullified if going too far in revoking agreements.

Though, luckily the Higher Self is watching out this process, so you cannot simply revoke all agreements but only those for which you are ready - hence the "within the limits of your frequency/consciousness range" restriction.

Happy wrote:

Isn't that one of her main "messages?" - that it's available on our level too? We just need to find it true...?

Yes, but sadly saying "you can do that too" doesn't empower people to actually do it. I hope that the above sheds some light on how to handle personal and collective agreements:

Raise your frequency and consciousness level, then act accordingly and decide how you want to live.

If you are interested in more on these topics, see my signature. wink

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-12-29 18:22:35)

#11 2021-12-29 19:06:49

07wideeyes

Genoveva wrote:

With regards to forgiveness, there is one thing I would like to add: forgiveness may be incomplete and it may leave behind a shadow part of the self, unless it is taken one step further: love.

The tandem forgiveness + love may be easier understood in case of healing oneself, and the clue is right in the shadow work technique taught by Teal Swan, where acceptance and love are part of the process.

Another complementary technique may be the 12 steps of AA (which I heard of, but not applied it yet)

When applying this extra step to forgiving yourself, it's easy to comprehend why it completes the process. When applying it to another, and due to the invertions of the religions, it may be a bit harder to fathom.

However, a good reason is that the person/situation you forgive is a mirror of you. Another reason is that the sum of consciousnesses in manifestation is One.

And:

“The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am pleased that the topic of forgiveness has come up, since it is something I was intending to ask about anyway. I find it something of a tough nut to crack. Maybe this is partly a matter of words - I find 'forgiveness' difficult to say without it being accompanied by all sorts of noise that comes associated with the word. For example 'turning the other cheek', a new testament notion which, as John Lash explains, is an attitude born from the victim-perpetrator dynamic, which gives an abuser permission to commit further abuse without fear of retaliation. Or there is the sense of 'getting away with murder' that I associate as a danger with forgiveness, if wrongly understood.

Genuine forgiveness seems to issue from the felt realisation that we are indeed all one, there is no such thing as 'me in here' and 'you out there'. It is a quality of total interconnectedness, of a non-dual perspective, nothing less. It requires, as Genoveva says, the inclusion of love to be effective or complete. It is a tall order......!

There is a teaching in one school of Tibetan Buddhism that one should be kind to all beings, since they have all been your mother at some time in the past. While this is a very linear way of looking at things, and at rebirth specifically, it will bring forth an attitude of forgiveness.

Am I able to truly forgive the big cabal dudes, those acting to try and create hell on Earth today? It's a funny feeling I get. I wish them no harm as such; I wish to see nothing suffer. Yet I feel that they must be brought to 'pay for' the evil deeds that they have committed. Where to go from here???

#12 2021-12-29 21:54:20

Robert369

@07wideeyes: What you describe/seek sounds more like "love" and "compassion" (especially towards oneself, preventing to learn & grow instead of suffer and stagnate from mistakes), and not "forgiveness".

The problem of "forgiveness" is that it in my view implies a "right/gift to forgive", as if that is something that some people have and other's don't.

In my view an action can be "accepted" and "integrated" (which neutralized harmful emotions, etc. about something but not the memory itself), but since everyone is having the same rights (e.g. along natural law under full self-empowerment), "forgiving" as in "let's ignore your evil deed" would do nothing useful:

• If a negative deed was committed on purpose, "forgiving the deed" (aka dropping the consequences) would prevent personal growth on the target and lead to repetition.

• Yet, if someone is mature enough to actually learn from a mistake, there is nothing to forgive, because a mature person will accept the consequences (e.g. working on a remedy to the caused problem), learn their lesson and then move on a bit wiser: Mistakes, if used wisely, are important for learning, and one cannot "forgive" learning.

Thus, if at all, I consider "forgiveness" to be something close to "compassion" and be an inner method in regards to people who act irresponsible as part of their journey, but intentional negative deeds should be handled responsibly, e.g. being gentle about it a first time to see if the lesson is learnt, but next time apply the consequences.

This being said, I like to also mention the related standard phrase of "I am sorry", while in fact most people saying this are not sorry at all, but use it as a nice-talk phrase for "Yeh, that was nasty of me, I don't like consequences though. And will not stop this either. Until next time !".

The "logic" here is that "I am sorry" would eliminate any consequences even for repeated intentional behavior - something that exactly is what many teachings about "forgiveness" foster.

#13 2021-12-30 10:51:19

mitkobs

Forgiving is for our physical health and mental sanity. It may come from deeper understanding why others who we think do wrong to us are doing it. When we go deeper in psychology the motivation behind actions is becoming clearer. Why people are evil, why people do bad things. All can be explained if is possible to see the life of the villain in perspective, to see his childhood, to see what kind of parents he had and in what kind of situation he lived. How exactly he had been propelled of becoming such person. And when you know all this it is easier to forgive. In some cases forgiveness may be not the right thing to do. I am not completely sure about that. People have to face their wrong doings and crimes in one way or another in order to learn and stop doing them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-12-30 10:55:02)

#14 2021-12-30 18:18:20

Spirit

Happy wrote:
Spirit wrote:

Life is a mirror of self, so if you don't want the end of the world or some other doom, look within and change.

If you believe/think that someone is controlling you, that you are in some matrix, then that is exactly where you will remain.

While it is true that multiple aspects of self can coexist and have an effect on one another, ultimately no one can truly control that which has always been free, unless one willingly gives up and does not take back that freedom.

Do not worry if you made mistakes, as one can always remember/take back their sovereignty at anytime.

Wow... uhm...the more I read your post, Spirit... the more inspiring it becomes. smile

There are so many aspects that open up in your post; The law or mirrors; controllers and mental resilience; natural law; agreements; learning from error; to keep in touch with one's heart; and even the limiting effects of concepts and beliefs... ... wow... ...

And you have obviously picked up on the Taygetan ability to focus there (#3 in your list), since to "shut out the exterior reality" (#2 in your list) for two months, or even one, can be a challenge to quite a few of us. I wonder, wouldn't this require some form of hermit-condition to be effective?

I'm very tempted to try out the approach you describe, Spirit. Thank you! smile

No you do not have to become a hermit. Simply focus on what you want in life while shutting out everything else as much as possible. Your self will not bother to reflect that which you do not focus on, and all such things will fade with time as you focus on them less and less.

#15 2021-12-30 18:24:43

07wideeyes

Thank you Robert, Genoveva, and mitkobs for your thoughtful and thought-provoking words on forgiveness. I appreciate all of that, and it helps me to see rather better what this word 'forgiveness' is indeed driving at. I can get a bit caught up in words, trying to sort out their precise meaning (there is a place for such mental activity, I guess). While sometimes clarity will arise by instead simply focussing on ones feeling, intuition, and connection with something bigger, something higher. Then answers come - not necessarily in the form of words, but as a direct knowing of what is right and wrong, and how to act accordingly.

#16 2021-12-31 17:09:04

Happy

So... forgiveness...  That's one huge topic there.

I considered to make a new thread on it, but I see it basically as a method for detachment at considerable depths. So I also see it could be embedded into the steps Spirit is describing in the original post here. And I suspect Genoveva recognized this as early as in post #4. Thank you, Genoveva. smile 

I find that the religious notion of it seems to complicate it - as 07wideeyes points out, and in that context it is rendered like some sort of programming. It's likely that others know more about those aspects than myself, so I'll leave that out for now.

I could possibly write a book and a half about it, though. But most of us have our opinions on it, and I don't think it's considered very interesting to expound my isolated views on it.

Swaruu of Erra (9) considered it a very enabling feature of human psyche, so a search in the search-engine could be useful for everybody on this.

My own short version goes along these lines:

To forgive is to leave something behind that may otherwise continue to have negative effects. It is strongly related to the release of karma, which Yazhi usually mentions together with "cause-and-effect" within the same breath.

If negativity is caused by evil, as mitkobs touches upon - i.e. by somebody with a tendency to self-destruct - then forgiveness may enable detachment from that entity.

And within our justice-systems, it is formalized in finite sentencing, where one is "forgiven" when the sentence is fulfilled. Further consequences are then considered double punishment for a single crime, and hence as 'miscarriage of justice'. But this almost never touches upon the learning-aspects of it, which makes our justice-systems over-ripe for modification.

To reduce the frequency or the quality of life in another can be understood as regressive behavior. But I don't know anybody who see themselves as regressive. To realize that one has done something wrong upon another is therefore often connected with a sense of guilt, with the condition that any wrongdoing was not consciously intended. [Edit: Guilt is actually a concept of trade; "You took something away from me. Now, equalize the energies and either give something back, or I'll remove something from you!" The latter is the core element in 'revenge', which is such a 'cherished' concept in our world.] The exception is called 'criminal intent', and to ask for forgiveness effectively is a declaration of a lack of such intent.

From Gosia's videos, I've come to see that there's a trap of sorts embedded in it. If you did something wrong upon another, while having your attention on it - being consciously aware of it, but also careless about it - then your 'karmic load'' is obviously increased.

For instance: If you have the attention on the ant upon your path in the forest, and still you choose to crush it with your foot, guess what... you took a life there. But the situation could be different if you was unaware of it. And I suspect the difference is your awareness, attention, and focus - because this is a form of gravity and it activates the law of mirrors.

But I don't think we can pretend anything in this (- it's too late to ask the ant for forgiveness, anyway). This is where the condition for releasing karma activates. To realize that an error was made has no meaning, if we don't learn from it. And this means an active intent to raise the frequency within the forgiving part, which may also be the result within the one asking forgiveness.

We all make errors all our lives, big or small. To mean something well when an error was made implies willingness to learn. And the moment we ask somebody for forgiveness, we signal that we wish them well, too. This is not ranking of others or self per se, but a ranking of choice of behavior, which is an ethical topic. We learn. But perfection is an infinite dimension, and I guess we're all found somewhere on that scale.

A lot more can be said, but I think I leave it at that. smile

#17 2022-01-21 00:55:40

john lukach

true forgiveness means giving up the right to bear a grudge.  you may never call upon that slight ever again for any reason.  It is as if it never occured

Board footer