You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-31 05:40:38

DarkOwl

Happy New Year Starseeds <3

Wishing you all a high vibe New Years whatever you do smile
And sending you all much iove!

2022 is set to sizzle. It's going to get crazier on the one hand and massively accelerate the ascension process on the other.
On the days between Solstice and Xmas I felt a significant reduction in matrix and an uptick in frequency.
We marvelled today as to how much choice we have as to what to do this New Years Eve. So many fantastic parties on offer. The jab-free are busy creating the types of events I have envisioned would come and the creativity is flowing. It really feels like we are starting to take charge, step into our power and model the new paradigm for others to emulate.

If you are in darkness or despair right now, hang in there. We are in the 'fog of war' right now when outcomes are obscured and we have to press on regardless with full faith we will eventually triumph (and triumph we will!!)

We can do this!
See you next year my friends smile
Dark Owl

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-12-31 11:47:54

Happy

Re: Happy New Year Starseeds <3

Yess! smile Happy new year, DarkOwl! To Gosia and team; to all Taygetans and crew, to Athena, Minerva and Yazhi; and to each and everyone here in the forum: Let's make it a good one! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-12-31 12:14:57

Happy, harmonic and eventful 2022!

May everyone work towards the plan of Light and Love by doing lots of shadow work and living their Cosmic/Life's mission here on Earth! <3

Reiki practitioner

#4 2021-12-31 14:47:59

charliebelle

Happy New Year from our little home in freezing cold Canada!!

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-12-31 14:48:18)

#5 2021-12-31 20:23:31

Ranxi

What I have just read is so enormous and so in line with the point of view that I was able to do by myself, that I have to send this message of thanks.
I wish the teams (local and non local) a successful new earth year (just another loop around the sun) in their communications. So impatient to continue to read your informations, and point of views.

#6 2021-12-31 20:59:35

Robert369

Ranxi wrote:

(just another loop around the sun)

Ranxi got it: Celebrating something (like another year passing) that is not an achievement makes no sense really, while for "being nice to each other" one doesn't need holiday (only!) but should do so every single day.

Nevertheless, I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and what a year it will be !

unknown.png

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-01 01:25:04)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-12-31 22:21:55

DarkOwl

@Robert369

That meme LOL big_smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-12-31 22:22:25)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2021-12-31 23:57:31

siriancheetah

happy new year everyone !

#9 2022-01-01 01:19:45

MX_QI

Happy new year for this transformative era on earth.

#10 2022-01-01 18:52:54

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

@Robert369

That meme LOL big_smile

Yes, indeed. Why do I find this so funny??!! I walk around all day today giggling to myself.... Happy life, everyone.... xx

#11 2022-01-01 22:40:27

Kahi Harawira

Just joined: 2022

I too have noticed an uptick in frequency with a lot more having found their feet in the sea of turmoil in which they found themselves, with many making moves to advance their situation towards clear air, putting the work in.

My thanks to all for preparing us for this war, so grateful.
Thought this was a good time to join the forum because really, there is no-one else to thank.

Happy New Year to the entire team.

#12 2022-01-01 23:06:46

DarkOwl

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Just joined: 2022

I too have noticed an uptick in frequency with a lot more having found their feet in the sea of turmoil in which they found themselves, with many making moves to advance their situation towards clear air, putting the work in.

My thanks to all for preparing us for this war, so grateful.
Thought this was a good time to join the forum because really, there is no-one else to thank.

Happy New Year to the entire team.

Kia Ora Kahi Harawira!
This is going to be a great year for this disclosure I sense. You joined at a good time.

Your name suggests you may live in NZ.
If so, you may enjoy this thread (which I hope to update today) which is a bit of a diary of events and experiences over the last year here in NZ.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1622

There is a small initial gathering of NZ starseeds who follow the Taygetan material in process. My plans this year are to see it grow exponentially. Feel free to make contact with me via my email in my profile if you are interested.

Once again, welcome brother! <3

Board footer