You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-15 16:47:14

THE LIVING WORD

THE LIVING WORD

The Living Word is that which cannot be apprehended in the boundaries of articulated sounds nor in the figures of written symbols, for its sound is inaudible to the ear and its symbol is invisible to the eyes. But he who knows its sound and its symbol without the organs of hearing and sight, when he points to his Understanding from his own Understanding with the fences of sounds and symbols, makes the inaudible audible and the invisible visible so that when he looks his symbol is recognized and his sound is heard.

He who understands the Living Word, does not make his own the poison of intellectualization and logic of he who, not having understood, poisons himself with his own tongue, which is a sharp sting for attack and defense, full of contradictions that come out of the gland of his throat and turn against himself. That is why in him who has been enlivened with the grace of Understanding his tongue is the faithful of the eternal balance whose pans are the Original Consciousness where all the sounds and all the symbols that come out of his mouth are weighed without the ambiguities of contradiction.

That is why if a word does not mean something it will be only an echo in the void reverberating in the minds of logic. And if its meaning is not Eternally the same, it will be nothing but a cancer in the throat and rashes on the tongue for those who have not drunk of the Living Word. It is a crucible where the melted material is collected without accepting anything as valuable and without rejecting anything as irrelevant. For to reject a part is to reject the Whole and to reject the whole is to reject Itself.

Try to sift only a part of The Living Word, and you will have created your antagonist who will later become the protagonist. All that is accepted today carries the seed of tomorrow's rejection. That is why the peace of today is only the war that shows itself as the ember that will later fan the fire of discrimination, hatred and revenge; it is man who raises the sword against his brother without realizing that the banner he carries is the war against himself.

Therefore, separate yourselves from yourselves and you will blame your own creations for your misfortunes. You will feel that you are puppets pulled by the invisible strings of incomprehensible forces that you yourselves have postulated, turning them into laws and giving them names in order to separate yourselves even more from what you have engendered. Thus it is that man believes that his feet and hands are bound by the bonds of time in endless labyrinths of complexity that threaten his existence.

It is the great illusion that in order to be alive one has to overcome life itself because it has been presented as alien and is a threat that must be kept at bay. This is the twisted way of hiding the fact that your little "I" can survive death by attacking life itself. But what end can there be to that which was given to you without beginning? What can be attacked and how, that which has no walls to climb and whose only fortress is the infinite space that crosses you from part to part and everywhere?

Take care then not to divide the Living Word, because when you fragment something, each fragment becomes a lie and when you look to see yourselves in the reflection of each of the fragments you find death, which is one of the names used by deception.

Abandon yourselves then to this bulwark which is the Living Word, which has no defenses with which to divide the Eternal Space, nor does it have a way to measure you because in Him there is no time. And then it will be death itself that will expel you from the wastelands of death where life is life without the need to be born.

@QUIETpuddle

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#2 2021-12-15 17:11:19

Happy

Re: THE LIVING WORD

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Abandon yourselves then to this bulwark which is the Living Word, which has no defenses with which to divide the Eternal Space, nor does it have a way to measure you because in Him there is no time. And then it will be death itself that will expel you from the wastelands of death where life is life without the need to be born.

... except, we are human. On Earth. With a lifespan of 70-90 years - if we are lucky. It is true that we have within ourselves the eternity and the seed of the very creation - the awakening of Soul. ...or civilization, but words have divided us for millennia. To find it within ourselves - the Word - takes a lot of trial and error. And it's not unheard of. We just need to find the paths not trodden for so long... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-12-16 21:44:11

@Happy

-Eternity has NO roads to travel to Itself.

-Eternity contains NEITHER errors nor successes because it cannot be practiced.

-Eternity does NOT need to wake up because it never dreams.

-Eternity is NOT a civilization because it is nowhere.

-Eternity has NO inside or outside because it is NOT a person.

-Eternity you are Being Now, NOT before, NOT after.

-Be these words and it will become Reality. wink

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-12-16 21:48:56)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#4 2021-12-17 00:10:14

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

THE LIVING WORD

The Living Word is that which cannot be apprehended in the boundaries of articulated sounds nor in the figures of written symbols, for its sound is inaudible to the ear and its symbol is invisible to the eyes. But he who knows its sound and its symbol without the organs of hearing and sight, when he points to his Understanding from his own Understanding with the fences of sounds and symbols, makes the inaudible audible and the invisible visible so that when he looks his symbol is recognized and his sound is heard.

He who understands the Living Word, does not make his own the poison of intellectualization and logic of he who, not having understood, poisons himself with his own tongue, which is a sharp sting for attack and defense, full of contradictions that come out of the gland of his throat and turn against himself. That is why in him who has been enlivened with the grace of Understanding his tongue is the faithful of the eternal balance whose pans are the Original Consciousness where all the sounds and all the symbols that come out of his mouth are weighed without the ambiguities of contradiction.

That is why if a word does not mean something it will be only an echo in the void reverberating in the minds of logic. And if its meaning is not Eternally the same, it will be nothing but a cancer in the throat and rashes on the tongue for those who have not drunk of the Living Word. It is a crucible where the melted material is collected without accepting anything as valuable and without rejecting anything as irrelevant. For to reject a part is to reject the Whole and to reject the whole is to reject Itself.

Try to sift only a part of The Living Word, and you will have created your antagonist who will later become the protagonist. All that is accepted today carries the seed of tomorrow's rejection. That is why the peace of today is only the war that shows itself as the ember that will later fan the fire of discrimination, hatred and revenge; it is man who raises the sword against his brother without realizing that the banner he carries is the war against himself.

Therefore, separate yourselves from yourselves and you will blame your own creations for your misfortunes. You will feel that you are puppets pulled by the invisible strings of incomprehensible forces that you yourselves have postulated, turning them into laws and giving them names in order to separate yourselves even more from what you have engendered. Thus it is that man believes that his feet and hands are bound by the bonds of time in endless labyrinths of complexity that threaten his existence.

It is the great illusion that in order to be alive one has to overcome life itself because it has been presented as alien and is a threat that must be kept at bay. This is the twisted way of hiding the fact that your little "I" can survive death by attacking life itself. But what end can there be to that which was given to you without beginning? What can be attacked and how, that which has no walls to climb and whose only fortress is the infinite space that crosses you from part to part and everywhere?

Take care then not to divide the Living Word, because when you fragment something, each fragment becomes a lie and when you look to see yourselves in the reflection of each of the fragments you find death, which is one of the names used by deception.

@QUIETpuddle

I have read this several times and I am struggling with its intent. Why is the living word the focus of your writing?

There is part of our history that reveals we (humans) were designed to recognize words and those words were commands, first.
Obey the word,
Obey the Commands
Word commands=mind control

Is this what you are speaking to?

JP

#5 2021-12-19 16:20:17

JimiPickle wrote:

I have read this several times and I am struggling with its intent. Why is the living word the focus of your writing?

There is part of our history that reveals we (humans) were designed to recognize words and those words were commands, first.
Obey the word,
Obey the Commands
Word commands=mind control

Is this what you are speaking to?

JP

Living Word = Living Silence.

But do not interpret this silence as the absence or presence of sound. This silence is conceptual and arises from the idea of separation. The Silence that is not conceptual is a LIVING, REAL silence. This Silence does not refer to solitude, on the contrary, it is a Silence that overflows with a Vivid Fullness that expresses itself by extending itself to everything and everyone, that in the most absolute of solitudes one feels in constant company. 

"I could be enclosed in a nutshell and feel myself king of an infinite space."

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Shakespeare was privy to the direct experience of this Living Silence that as a playwright, he imbued in his lucid plays, this Understanding.

Understand also that, although it may seem that I am using a metaphor to describe this Living Silence, with the idea of "Living Word" there is a certain literalness:

True it is, that the "word" is "creative", because even the "illusory creations of man" carry in their germ, i.e., in their immanent background, this Living Silence which is the potential of emptiness from which the "creative word" emerges (please note that I write them in lower case) since I am speaking of the ideas of the words and their subsequent sonorous expression, which is what gives rise to the genesis of the "I/ego" and with it the manifestation of the "world/universe". 

This form of "creation/manufacturing" is a distortion of the true Creative and Creative potential, which is anthropomorphically represented in many cultures as the idea of "God".  This other type of "creative/manufacturing word" is the one that imprisoned and enslaved or all nescient beings. So I tell you, do not think that you are a slave of a controlling cabal thirsty for power because they too are slaves and victims of this "creative/manufacturing word" which is, after all, the dreary mansions of ignorance (densities) whose instrument is death which is the deception of ephemerality and ambiguity.

But I will tell you more, just as this "evil cabal enslaves them" so do you all enslave them to be your executioner; Imprisoned prisoners imprison their jailers in order to be victimized. Therefore, free them from their own prison which is the shell of their "I" that binds them and free them from the "creative word" that constituted them as reality in a terrifying delirium of a dream imagined as jailer and executioner OF ITSELF.

So, Pronounce beyond your mind the unpronounceable LIVING WORD, and all this gloomy dream of slavery will vanish without a trace, from the same nothingness from which it arose.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#6 2021-12-19 17:22:43

JimiPickle

I hear my Words and see it’s Creation. I hear others speak Words, and see their Creations. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, but the Creation is there. In Silence, I can hear everything and nothing simultaneously, however, I do not See Creation, just the possibility of it. Careful scrutiny of thoughts would be prudent and this world wants you to speak your Words in order to… create your lesson? Give rise to the Creation? Entangle you with yourself?

If the Living Word creates, can thoughts alone create?

Can the creation from past words be un-spoken?

Do written words carry the same weight?

Thank you for your response

JP

#7 2021-12-19 20:20:41

JimiPickle wrote:

In Silence, I can hear everything and nothing simultaneously, however, I do not See Creation, just the possibility of it.

Exactly, in the silence that is never extinguished, nor finds its limits, manifests the possibility, "the creative potential". But it is precisely, this vacuity, (note that I do not say emptiness = nothingness) where resides the "true act of Creation" not as creation that is understood as manifestation (universe, in all its densities and expressions) but as Pure Abstraction that is beyond the act of thinking, imagining, or fantasizing.

Perform the following exercise: You can "create ideas, and fantasize with these ideas and also put sounds to what you call words, and perhaps you can say that you are the author of your ideas, thoughts, fantasies... well, however, now try to "create" silence... realize, that you cannot create silence; SILENCE IS BEFORE YOU EXIST. This silence that IS before everything IS THE TRUE CREATIVE ACT.

JimiPickle wrote:

If the Living Word creates, can thoughts alone create?

As Buddhism rightly expresses, no thought has an existence of its own by itself. That is, nothing that appears before your eyes is independent of the beholder. If there is no observer, i.e. the beholder of the "world", the world DOES NOT EXIST.  And it must be added: but you contain all possible worlds, but none of them is real, because NONE OF THEM SEES YOU. Moreover, "if the world could see you," i.e., if vision could be reversed, "the world" would see only THAT. 

JimiPickle wrote:

Can the creation from past words be un-spoken?

I don't exactly understand your question. However, "creation" is not supported by any past, present, or future time, because NOTHING EXISTS IN TIME.

JimiPickle wrote:

Do written words carry the same weight?

Written words are only symbols of other symbols. The real "creative" weight is in the mind per se, not in its symbols. What, gives meaning, or intention to a symbol being expressed as it is expressed, is an idea which is also a symbol. But the real creative force is in that which is held by the mind. But you, paradoxically, CANNOT SEE THE MIND, that is why the world is made of images that are symbols, "that you project outside" to try to know yourself, as in a mirror, by returning the reflection of your face, although they are ALL ILLUSORY because in reality that face that you think you see "out there" (the world/universe) is a distortion of what it really IS. And this is why you feel you are swimming in a sea of uncertainty, in the dark places of death.

thank you for your questions.

quietpuddle

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#8 2021-12-20 18:15:24

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo, thank you for your answers.

Question, is there a relationship between the “true act of creation” and the “living word?”

I am, ironically, a good swimmer. I choose to swim; until I choose to do something else…

I am considering a vacation if not full relocation.

JP

#9 2021-12-21 22:40:47

JimiPickle wrote:

Question, is there a relationship between the “true act of creation” and the “living word?”

Yes, it is a direct relationship, because they are ONE AND THE SAME. Think about the following: At what moment did you create yourself...? You realize, that you cannot answer this question because you cannot know the first origin "of this act of creation". There is no "creative" origin of EXISTENCE. There was no "before existence" and "after existence", this idea can only be sustained in time. And it is precisely the idea of time that prevents us from understanding this simple question that goes beyond an answer in time.

That is, there is a direct relationship between "the true act of creation" and the "living word" because "in the same creative act" the Absolute or the Source cannot be separated from Itself.  In other words, the "ideas" cannot be separated from the "source" that originated them, therefore, from the level of the Absolute the "creation" is seen as a tensionless extension, because the "communication" is perfectly direct and perfectly united because it is NEVER infiltrated by anything discordant. It should be emphasized that when I speak of the "extension" of the Absolute as a "creative" act, I am not referring to a displacement in "space" in which the limits of its extension are widening, since the Source or Absolute its Reality always operates outside of space and time, as I have already explained in other interventions.

I am aware that these concepts can be difficult to understand due to the very nature of pure abstraction of what is intended to be transmitted since this exceeds the limits of words and ideas and the only thing that allows its direct understanding is to abandon any attempt of conceptualization. It is paradoxical to use words to transmit them and at the same time to point out the limits of the same words, but this paradox has to be overcome only by realizing that the mind is not constructed of ideas or words, but even IS, beyond the very idea of "mind".

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#10 2021-12-22 03:42:16

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo, you are correct. Your written communication is difficult to fully understand. From a human perspective, I can see that my thoughts, words, ideas and actions are the catalyst for my experience in this illusion and my acceptance of certain limiting beliefs have fueled an even greater illusion for me to experience….which has led me to reciprocate the action. This, however, is a recent understanding.

Once a consciousness being (in my case, a human) becomes aware of limiting beliefs and discovers the cause is the effects of mind control, consciousness has to adjust accordingly and when truth is scarce, that consciousness seeks everywhere for answers…usually using the same old mind controlled filters. However, when I look inward, I see my experience and I see that I created this, I created this path in this illusion… that I created. What I do not see…is the exit sign. So I need to create one…eventually.

Other than that, I’m just hanging out on earth watching what I created…it’s a sci-fi, zombie, alien horror movie with corruption, conspiracy and ironic humor.

Peace to you,
JP

#12 2021-12-23 20:38:30

JimiPickle

Aruvii, That, is a wildcard thought, and, In a way, that is compassion and mercy for the dead, which is us in many ways.  Mercy and compassion are forms of love, too.

Fear of death=mind control

Death of death= Death of mind control

Cool video!

#13 2021-12-26 02:04:24

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo, what do you seek?

Why are you “intervening?”

I ask these questions for a better understanding of the author of the above messages.

Thank you,

JP

#14 2021-12-26 20:46:40

@JimiPickle

Although your question is addressed to me, it is you who are being questioned, for it is the same divided mind that seeks the other part of the question that has been divided into an answer, because the questioner believes himself to be separate from the question itself.

Likewise, you, yourself, are seeing this messenger as separate from the message, when you ask yourself the question, what do I seek? But the question you should be asking is, what am I NOT looking for? For all the answers are in THAT which need not BE sought nor found.

That "is what I seek". Let there be no word that is written by this hand, that is not a faithful messenger to THAT which need NOT be sought. And what is it that need NOT be sought? This NOW where the question and the answer merge making the questioner and the questioned disappear.

That is why the reason for my intervention is that, there is no word that does not seek its ear, nor any ear that does not seek a word in which to be heard, more, there will be no doubt, that both, "conspire" to meet.

Therefore, "this one who writes here" is perfectly found since the seeker and the sought are one and the same. And when this integration emerges from the most oceanic depth of Eternity one SEES with absolute certainty what "eye" never saw, nor "ear" never heard, nor "doctrine" never taught.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#15 2021-12-26 22:36:13

JimiPickle

Then, what I am not looking for…Well, what I have sought is death and the experience reaching death. Over and over again, like a thrill. The pursuit of death. So, what I have not been seeking is life, love, thought…and inside a creation made to offer death, I, we, must place our thoughts towards what we are searching for through the lens of a …child, so to speak. And, it is these thoughts that are so close and far simultaneously…path of death, path of life. (I use life as a consciousness, not to human life. I do not see a path of life in any part of this illusion, to include the vessel.)

What more is unseen? From your perspective of me, us?

Again, thank you

JP

#16 2021-12-27 19:46:59

@JimiPicle

You are not seeing, that the distance or the way to Life, is the same distance between your breath and your mouth.
Life, (with capital letters) cannot be separated from life. How much distance is there between Consciousness and YOU?... it is evident that NONE. You can only verify that the consciousness of existing is a self-evident sensation from which you cannot separate yourself. Even the idea that you feel "different selves" in you, arise from a single consciousness and it is this feeling of existing. No one can know at what point their sense of existing was "created" by tracing it back to an origin or beginning of this sense of existing. But even death recognizes that it alone has existence, in this unfathomable Existing, where neither its beginning nor its end exists or has existed. Therefore "death" cannot be sustained in death itself, for it represents non-existence and what does not exist is NOTHING. And what remains, and it is the ONLY thing that remains, is this sensation of EXISTIR.

Do not understand this EXISTING, as an appropriation of someone, of an identity that personifies and names itself as Jimi.  No, this is not EXISTING. This is the ILLUSION of existing. True EXISTENCE, REAL EXISTENCE, is beyond this illusory thought of identity or any other identity "in higher spiritual densities".  This is just another mind trap that sublimates the "self" trying to perpetuate its continuity "after what it calls death" into other densities of a "higher existence" where its potentialities are subtilized and expanded into greater "spiritual knowledge and power".  But true "Knowledge", is not subject to a spiritual progression nor does it have to do with having more powers. THERE IS NOTHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT THIS.

How much spiritual is this space/EXISTING that manifests in front of your eyes?...the answer is NOTHING. How much is its power and how much does it make you powerful?...the answer is still NOTHING.

However, despite its manifest simplicity of this Space/Consciousness/EXISTENCE that runs through us from part to part and everywhere, because it IS what we ARE, its reality presents the powerful ability to integrate it all, INTO ITS ALL/CONSCIOUSNESS/EXISTENCE that when "self" is diluted and disappears into this OCEAN CONSCIOUSNESS, WHAT REMAINS IS ABSOLUTE FREEDOM (of all matrices). This simple revelation proves so shatteringly self-evident, that few, very few, look in the right direction, which implies that it always ends up being overlooked, because the mind/ego being imbued in a sea of confusion confuses ineffable greatness, with knowledge, complexity and power.

This is what you are "still", Jimi, not recognizing, BECAUSE SEEING IT, YOU ARE ALWAYS SEEING IT AND HAVE NEVER STOPPED SEEING IT, BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN BE. This Seeing is done directly without the physical eyes and without the "mind's eye". Here, precisely, lies its difficulty, but at the same time its simplicity.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-12-28 00:25:06)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#17 2021-12-28 18:08:26

JimiPickle

Yes, CHARCOtranquilo, that is the answer I sought.. that this illusion and all subsequent illusion arising from this illusion are separate from true existence. I am neither for, nor against this illusion, be it real or not. I am not sure why I chose this journey, but this act of moving from this illusion to the real existence is still not clear. Not SEEING that. Could you elaborate on this action? How does one achieve this shift from illusion to what is real?

I recognize that self/ego are necessary explorations inside this illusion, and agree that it serves no benefit beyond this illusion. However, what is Life like without ego?

Thanks again

JP

#18 2021-12-29 15:55:24

JimiPickle wrote:

Could you elaborate on this action? How does one achieve this shift from illusion to what is real?

It is almost unfeasible to detail "each step" to this action (taking into account the personal factor of each individual) that supposes this deep and radical change "of perception" when passing from "the illusion" to the Real. Precisely because this path is known as: "The Way Without a Path". Because as I have already pointed out in other interventions, the distance between the REAL and your Consciousness is equal to zero; nothing can separate you from yourself.  But it is necessary to understand that this comprehension can only be assumed from the level of the ABSOLUTE. That is to say, from the level of the ABSOLUTE, SEPARATION HAS NEVER HAPPENED, IS NOT HAPPENING, NOR WILL IT EVER HAPPEN.

Obviously, for a mind that is submerged and constrained to a limiting identification with the idea that one is a "someone" or "I/ego" all contained in an accumulation of memories, experiences, etc., that form a constructed personal history and that form a constructed personal history, that form a constructed personal history and that supposes the story that internally and permanently one tells oneself day after day in a hypnotic way, it becomes necessary a lucid orientative guide that is concretized in a series of steps or prescriptive process that allows a progressive assimilation since although in the level of the Absolute there is no such need of progression because time does not exist, while you believe that you exist in time, "your mind" cannot reach this comprehension in a single leap. You cannot run towards REALITY. It is too big, and there are too many things to learn and unlearn along the way. There are too many things to evaluate and re-evaluate. There are too many important realizations to gain and subtle traps to discern that your mind will create, lest you fall for its deceptions.

It is a path that demands brutal honesty and commitment because you will not always have great realizations all the time. You will not have wonderful experiences as a result of altered states of consciousness, because the Understanding of the REAL is NOT an altered state of consciousness, it IS THE NATURAL STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. Here you must rely on your determination, patience and perseverance, skills necessary to recognize a greater purpose that does not even depend on you.

However, I must also say, that there were and are exceptions to this "necessary preparation to this progression of deconstruction of the illusion" of people who were pointed to this proposition of TRUTH AND INHERENT REALITY in which we are all oceanically immersed, who in that same instant and in a "single leap of pure abstraction" were definitely absorbed into REALITY.

But now I have good news for you.

The first step to REALITY, is the one you just took: recognizing that you "DON'T know".

" I am neither for, nor against this illusion, be it real or not. I am not sure why I chose this journey, but this act of moving from this illusion to the real existence is still not clear. Not SEEING that."

This is the only act of sincere humility of which "the ego" is capable. Therefore, you must start from where you are; "not from where you wish you were. There is an abysmal difference between BEING REALITY, and believing that one "is reality". That is, the first, (BEING REALITY) does not pass through a thought because it is impossible to imagine as a cognitive act and also because you (as ego) DO NOT CREATE IT (do not understand "create" as an act that had a beginning and will have an end). The second, i.e., "believing that one is reality" is only a thought that stands between you and REALITY.  This does not mean that this Understanding is not with you, but simply that "you as ego" are not in IT. However, understanding that you already "are" REALITY NOW intellectually and that you cannot be anything else, even if for the moment it is only a conceptual process allows your mind to orient itself in a plausible way, towards that whose revelation is not within the reach of intellective knowledge. 

THREE TIMES A DAY DURING THIS WEEK SPEND 10 MINUTES contemplatively trying to give an answer to this proposition".

WHAT ARE YOU IF YOU ARE NEVER THINKING THAT YOU ARE, RIGHT NOW?

The purpose of this proposition is for you to OBSERVE what happens when the mind is abandoned without you being there to observe it. But above all, do not try to obtain an answer that comes from the process of intellective comprehension that you are accustomed to use to understand the temporal reality that surrounds you. 

JimiPickle wrote:

I recognize that self/ego are necessary explorations inside this illusion, and agree that it serves no benefit beyond this illusion. However, what is Life like without ego?

I will answer you with the following observation: at what point in your childhood did you realize that you existed in the world? Well, realize that BEFORE you realized that you were immersed in the world, you played, talked, laughed, fought, without the need to know that you were JP. That is, you were not aware of the world, but yet you operated with total spontaneity without knowing that you were JP. Realize that at no time were you conscious of the idea "I".   This is most similar to "living life without ego".

PS. Do not hesitate to ask, if you are really interested.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#19 2021-12-30 03:13:23

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo. Confirm receipt of message and will begin work on daily proposition. After reading your message, my “I” became aware of so many bonds to this illusion. At a glance, it appears to be an overwhelming task, but, it is one that has already started by choice.

I will exercise a moment of patience, then return with my answer.

jp

To Wander with the Winds of Creation…that is what this child wanted before he became I. I became the name I was named…I remember the moment.

#20 2021-12-31 17:18:05

JimiPickle

I would like to proceed with the “Way Without a Path.”

As to the question, what are you if you are never thinking that you are, right now?

My thinking mind says potential energy, just potential without a director, I. edit/ nothingness and everything simultaneously. My presence, what I am, is nothing until I think I am something. I, likes to think It is important and needed, but that is just what the I thinks. “I” can certainly intervene to seek out its desires and wants, and does so often, but the “I” is created by this potential to seek, and in seeking, it formed my I. If I could turn off I, what would be there…everything and nothing? Then what?

The child, just being, without name, still seeks something. Who am I? What am I? What is my purpose? Still, to this day, I do not know the answers to these questions. I can create an answer and become the answer, but that falls short of the everything that is potentially possible. And, the limited I, that I created, is no longer who I would choose to be. Yet, redefining who I am only recreates this same experience.

Accepting the nothingness for the potential of everything versus becoming something limited to escape the feeling of nothingness…

I will continue to ponder this question.

JP

Last edited by JimiPickle (2021-12-31 20:16:08)

#21 2021-12-31 20:26:27

JimiPickle

Genoveva wrote:

Nothingness does not exist within manifestation, because everything is Source, and Source is not "nothing".

Genoveva, I was speaking to the question of “what am I if I am never thinking that I am, right now?”. I am nothingness and everything now…As to source, I am not sure.

Much love,
jp

Last edited by JimiPickle (2021-12-31 20:52:41)

#22 2022-01-01 23:30:20

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo,

Still pondering this question, WHAT ARE YOU IF YOU ARE NEVER THINKING THAT YOU ARE, RIGHT NOW?

Awareness…an observer without intent. This observer, without the bonds of self, places no value to what it sees and seeks no intrusion to what it observes. It has no form, no desire, no beliefs, no language, just observations. I do not know if there are conditions where this observer intrudes upon what it sees or if the observer must chose an image, I, to intrude upon what it sees.

If the child, in your story, is never taught to form an image of itself, an I, and instead, is taught that it is everything, what will the child become? Part of everything? One with everything? Something else? This child would experience pain, suffering, joy, love and many other aspects in their life, but have no label to judge these aspects because they are all aspects of the everything the child is.

But this, this illusion, where “I” exist, would it exist if “I” did not? Where does it go? What forms in its place? If it is no further than my breath from my mouth, has it always existed within or separate from this illusion?

Still pondering…

A crystal formed by matter, heat and pressure emerges from darkness and rests upon the ground. The crystal is conscious but unaware of what it is. One day a child finds the crystal and places it in its pocket and takes it home. The crystal, unaware of what it is, desires to become a child so it can talk, play and interact with the child and so becomes a child, who in turn, finds a crystal on the ground and places it their pocket and takes it home. They are one in the same, but their awareness that they are both and everything is….

Discovered or not.

jp

#23 2022-01-02 11:11:17

JimiPickle

CHARCOtranquilo

On further pondering,

Q. WHAT ARE YOU IF YOU ARE NEVER THINKING THAT YOU ARE, RIGHT NOW?

A. Source

Without the formation of “I”, the child eats, plays and exists, yet he is unaware of the world around him. He is Source. The “I” that the child creates is the reflection/mirror of Source. My created life of “I” is the illusion for Source to experience Itself…?

Our lives, through “I,” is the mirror; “I” is the reflection we think is real while judging other “I’s” to be the reflection…

“I” once believed that “its” life experiences was for the benefit of “I”…

Still pondering…

jp

Edit: Returning to this statement from earlier in this conversation, CHARCOtranquilo stated, “Therefore "death" cannot be sustained in death itself, for it represents non-existence and what does not exist is NOTHING. And what remains, and it is the ONLY thing that remains, is this sensation of EXISTIR.” This statement dissolves my first answer of nothingness and everything; at least the nothingness part.

This term EXISTIR, is a term that would fit the “What I am if I am not thinking that you are right now.” I cannot separate myself from existing, but I can unlearn the desire/wants of self, of I, and what appears is the acceptance of just existing.  I do not see the catalyst which propels the Existir into intruding upon reality or illusion, yet, but it does contain the elements of true freedom from the illusion my I created. This freedom from the illusion seems scary at first, to abandon the “I” I have created and all it has experienced, however, Nothing is lost.

Could you elaborate about this “sensation” of the EXISTIR?

jp

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-03 01:44:32)

#24 2022-01-03 12:26:22

JimiPickle wrote:

This term EXISTIR, is a term that would fit the “What I am if I am not thinking that you are right now.” I cannot separate myself from existing (...)

Correct.
Now then:

Now we go one step further and try to observe WHAT this "EXISTING" is looking at. Realize that, in the previous proposition I asked you "WHO you are when you do not think you are" and you have realized that this "who" is EXISTENCE without any attribute, but still this "existence" is one more idea that your mind has catalogued coming to infer this "reality" by the use of logic. This means that you still "see" yourself as separate from this EXISTING by the same inferred idea of "existence". You cannot separate yourself from the EXISTENCE but the idea "I exist" which you have superimposed on the EXISTING, is what separates you from this SELF WHICH IS NOW EXISTING.  However, you are now being asked to "seek" not the who, but WHAT is seeing it. It is important for you to keep in mind at the time of contemplation practice that "not being thought that you are", this "I" WHICH IS NOT THOUGHT can never be the witness of this EXISTING.

So: WHAT IS WATCHING THIS EXISTIR, IF YOU NOW, ARE NOT THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE?

So, there is a "Something" that SEES this EXISTING but that is not this idea "I" called JimiPickle.

PRACTICE: Three 10-minute contemplative practice sessions each day.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-01-03 12:29:21)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#25 2022-01-04 02:11:23

JimiPickle

The EXISTIR is The True Act of Creation, to which you have previously spoken. So, the Source/Absolute SEES this EXISTING since the Source/Absolute cannot be separated from Itself.

Is this the True Self that is referred to in other interventions?

An infinite number of EXISTIR’s from the same Source/Absolute, infinitely expressing Itself? Or just One?

jp

Edit: an awareness occurred after this message was created. This awareness was one of BEING. Just BEING. Like a paradigm shift, the messages of the “Living Word” and the “I that binds us” became clearer. By using the I to communicate words, the I takes ownership of the words to which it does not own. Communicating without using “I” was practiced with family members and the awareness of how difficult this is was observed. My I intruded upon every question asked. This sudden awareness of the imposition of the I was startling. With focus and patience, the messages back to family members became a little easier, but the challenges of communicating to several questions revealed how conditioned My I is to take ownership of the thoughts and words from the BEING. Furthermore, this illusion appears to be incompatible with communicating from the BEING as the illusion depends on the I to be the owner of the thoughts, ideas and words.

BEING SEES this EXISTING

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-04 09:22:38)

Board footer