You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-02 02:03:32

microvirus6

Predictions for 2022

Who wants to put some bold predictions out there for this year? Either your own personal hunch or what you have gathered from Taygetans or other sources...

Curious to know what y'all are expecting

#2 2022-01-02 04:43:52

DarkOwl

Re: Predictions for 2022

I'm expecting
More and more public and fearless displays of civil disobedience
Loads of vaxxed people waking up (like a grizzly bear shot in the leg)
The jab-free (and vaxxed friends) continuing to develop out a parallel society and forming strong communities
The controllers overplaying their hand and fear driving them to start turning on each other
The Taygetans reaching a much larger audience which gives the so-called 'disclosure' community the shakeup it needs! (and some surprises from them I'm sure)
Starseeds experiencing an increase in frequency, a dropping away of fear and stepping into their true power

I predict that, looking back, 2022 will be the year the tide took a significant and unmistakeable turn for the better.
Just a hunch smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-02 04:46:01)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-01-02 07:56:50

DarkOwl

Teal Swans forecast for 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHm2I9V4q2A

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-01-02 23:20:33

DarkOwl wrote:

I'm expecting
More and more public and fearless displays of civil disobedience
Loads of vaxxed people waking up (like a grizzly bear shot in the leg)
The jab-free (and vaxxed friends) continuing to develop out a parallel society and forming strong communities
The controllers overplaying their hand and fear driving them to start turning on each other
The Taygetans reaching a much larger audience which gives the so-called 'disclosure' community the shakeup it needs! (and some surprises from them I'm sure)
Starseeds experiencing an increase in frequency, a dropping away of fear and stepping into their true power

I predict that, looking back, 2022 will be the year the tide took a significant and unmistakeable turn for the better.
Just a hunch smile

I sincerely hope you are correct.

righteously indignant

#5 2022-01-03 13:54:59

I expect energies to heat up so the people who are bad will worsen and show their true faces and people who are good will unite to impact the reality more, because they will understand that we have to say a firm "NO" to all of Cabal's wishes to continue dividing people.

Archena's (Clairvoyant from India) forecast for 2022 in English/Russian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyxUyJU0__I

Reiki practitioner

#6 2022-01-03 23:07:19

Marc

PREDICTIONS
- The Cabal members that have still some power, will throw everything they have in order to keep that power. But they will all surrender in a way or an other.
- It is the first reconstruction year. We will have a temporarily lack of everything, food, internet, money, stuff... It will be challenging for everyone.
- Things will not go well all the time. New process, new business..., will some times fail because we are learning new things (we have to integrate a new paradigm).
- Just before the first of January, the Allies got big victories in Quebec and France (children were saved).
- France has a lot of satanic spots, but the clean-up is ongoing. In my vision, a man that felt like a good king that loves his people, came to me and told me that he is helping to clean France's energetic mess. I felt he has some kind of a christic lineage.
- The first quarter of the year will be a big mess, but in April, some places before April, things are turning around, and gradually we will begin to see a new world, a good one, to build.
- A new economic system is ready to be launched. It is based on a new technology.
- The USA begins to turn things around during the first quarter, and the rest of the world will follow. Before, I felt the American army was always waiting for the right time to do what they do. Now, I feel they are more focus on a predetermined agenda. The red carpet will be rolled.
- Big revelations will occur in the first quarter. It's going to blow everyone's mind. It is always related to children in some way.
- It is the revelations about the children that will wake people up, all around the world.
- I feel the divine feminine manifesting more and more. Women will manifest, the more the better.  Men too, but women will trigger something positive in the timeline. Also, a lot of healing will be needed in the families and friends.
- I don't see a war. I feel like the war is already won by the good guys. It is more of a cleaning process, and when one shovel the smelly stuff, it is not fun.
- I feel the timeline is well set in the right direction, but it is going to be easier or tougher depending on how we will act and manifest ourselves saying things like "I DO NOT CONSENT!".
- I really feel the Cabale made a big mistake by adding restrictions during the holidays. It triggered something in the sleepy ones mind. They begin to see something is fishy, and they are not happy.

It is time for humanity to draw a line in the sand and say
IT'S ENOUGH !
ASSEZ, ÇA SUFFIT !
BASTA !
And then bring new ideas on the table and fight for them.

We are not dead, but yet we need to resurrect !

#7 2022-01-03 23:31:03

Tyndlar

Dark Owl,

I definitely feel from within and from others I know, that there is a frequency change already happening.
It feels like reality could just fall away at any moment somehow, others feeling that too, it seems a good thing, our minds are opening and it is changing reality I think.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-03 23:31:18)

#8 2022-01-04 00:19:13

DarkOwl

Marc wrote:

- I feel the divine feminine manifesting more and more. Women will manifest, the more the better.  Men too, but women will trigger something positive in the timeline. Also, a lot of healing will be needed in the families and friends.

I want to second this.
Most of the people I deeply admire right now are women and watching them take charge and lead the way has been impressive!
Very Taygetan smile

#9 2022-01-04 03:43:19

Gaia will outpace cabal machinations and adjust/mitigate bioweapons, at least to some tangible extent.

With great power comes great responsibility. The divine feminine will be tested for integrity in the same proportion that it is empowered. Sycophantic idealism in this area will not mitigate the fact that we are all tested across all densities, and all capable of making mistakes and failing to live up to our ideals and integrity (whatever gender, whatever density, whatever title). I know of a certain 7d guide that won't do me dirty. Love ya, "S".

Starseeds will indeed come into their power, or fall into darkness or death. I do not say this cynically. I wish things were easier on us, and more joyful, from the depths of my heart and soul. Right now though, strength is needed. If it is pre-existing, great. If not, the ladder will need to be climbed from the darkest and most despondent state, through anger to self-empowerment and righteously indignant drive, until positive purpose is found.

We are mostly on the shit timeline. It is not the easy, positive timeline. It is not quite the "all is lost" timeline. There is an overlapping, and still great probabilities for multiple divergences. Inevitability of outcome has been delayed very much. Consider yourself a janitor, and grab a broom, because this shit is messy.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-04 04:09:43)

righteously indignant

#10 2022-01-04 06:14:19

Aruvii

I predict the "spiritual" community will continue to crumble, Teal Swan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=parxU4W0cCg
How anybody is fooled by this woman is truly baffling.

#11 2022-01-04 09:44:15

Aruvii wrote:

I predict the "spiritual" community will continue to crumble, Teal Swan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=parxU4W0cCg
How anybody is fooled by this woman is truly baffling.

She is really not that bad or inconsistent, in my view. A little mainstream for my tastes, but has her moments of genuine wisdom. Others who channel the "GFL" or other federation fake fronts are a different story.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-04 09:45:09)

righteously indignant

#12 2022-01-04 10:22:50

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

Thanks for the link, Dark Owl. I remember watching her predictions for 2021 a year ago, and the key word was 'resilience'. I took this as a rather polite way of saying "It's gonna be a bloody difficult year, and you're going to need everything you can find within yourself to get through it. However, stay strong, hang in there, stand in your power, and you may emerge stronger than you ever imagined." This I believe to have been the case with a considerable number of people I know, forum members prominent among them.

There is a very different feeling to her bit about 2022. Although it will be another difficult and challenging year, she says, there will be far more room for action, for doing things, for creating. Less of that banging your head against an extremely hard wall. The important elements for this to come into being will be actually doing things - bringing the future into being - and not sitting on the sofa feeling helpless, or waiting for things to happen.

Ooops, sorry. Forgot to issue 'spoiler alert'...

So I found it an enjoyable and motivational video. This 'change in mood' that she communicates very much echoes Dark Owl's feelings about the coming year, and the various good posts from Tyndlar on the subject in recent days. It's also an energetic shift that I am feeling, to some extent. So let's make it happen, folks.....!

#13 2022-08-12 14:17:06

Tyndlar

A few months ago, or at the beginning of this year, I predicted a “lights out” situation, where the electricity is cut off or stopped. Now seeing news about England, my country may lose electricity soon, though It could be just fear mongering news.

I feel the internet will go down also not just here and not just because of the cause of lack of electricity.

All electronic money will be gone.

A change in how we live completely will happen, I don’t feel yet wether that’s good or bad, it’s just different. People grow and become more aware.

That prediction still sits in me from last year and before. I feel that may happen at the end of this year and progress through to next and beyond.

#14 2022-08-12 15:22:29

07wideeyes

By the way, welcome back Tyndlar...!

#15 2022-08-12 21:46:13

Tyndlar

07WideEyes,

Thank you! I’ve felt drawn back to this forum again.

#16 2022-08-13 03:00:28

Quaintlove369

The people will learn to become self sufficient. We will find our own truth, all of us. Individually and collectively. We will learn to embrace what terrifies us and what excites us to obtain the whole of our story. The story of focusing our attention on what we desire and absolve what we don't. I don't think we will fall into destruction nor do I fear it. As long as we live who we are on the inside, there is nothing that will stop us.

#17 2022-08-13 05:50:00

mitkobs

I see continuing of uncovering the great human unconscious and people will going to ask fundamental questions. Who I am, where do I come from, what I am doing. With that people will become more sincere and willing to face their shadows, everything that is bothering them will be processed. And with that more understanding will come and more compassion.

#18 2022-08-13 11:21:29

Tyndlar

The other day I’ve seen advertisements or announcements, can’t remember from where, calling to re think society and the way we live, to completely change the structure of the system, to involve the well-being of humans, other animals and the whole ecosystem.

Everything that is happening is screaming out that the system is breaking, it’s old, it doesn’t work and it allows predictors and the greedy to all too easily use it as a funnel to feed them, a triangle system of control.

That triangle system of control will run dry. As we realise that more, that it’s broken and doesn’t work, that it allows our darker sides to breed and we don’t want our souls stagnant we will learn and grow from it.

The cabal is our darker side, those entities are from ourselves, they are just a mirror of our darkest parts, if we let negativity, such as anxiety, fear or anger get the better of us, we only serve to feed that part, them.

I’ve noticed the stories lately even if not related to the papaya, have the same symptom they cause, the same reaction, conflict, the same kind as during lockdown and the restrictions. It looks like a conditioning ritual, one side see’s what’s happening and stamps out the other sides reality and views to the point of becoming toxic on both sides towards each other… I guess that’s not a new thing but it seems more prominent and more like a condition strategy to make people think in that way towards each other.

Just remember that… there’s always going to be an opposite of everything, it cannot be any other way but it is the way that we deal with it that matters. If you hurt others you hurt yourself, do to others as you wish done to you, don’t treat others like you think they deserve and love is the only way to combat hate…

So keep aware on the horizon there’s always going to be these conditioning strategies thrown at you, but learning to not be conditioned by them, not acting out of hate, not treating others with anger or disgust, will help keep you from that negative conditioning they may put on you.

Board footer