You are not logged in.

#26 2022-01-03 19:46:59

Re: Full Disclosure: This is my story and my dilemma…

I think that I am done here, at least for the time being. If I am to find a reason to live at all, it probably has to be outside of this community. The damage done to my heart and soul by this experience is too much. Nothing against all of you, but if I am to ever heal from this and decide against terminating this incarnation, I will have to find my own path and not cling to somebody who has caused me nothing but pain and betrayal, and irresponsibly toyed with her own twin flame and then discarded me like an expendable piece of shit for the convenience of a 3rd party with lesser soul connections and more immediate availability.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-03 20:33:21)

righteously indignant

#27 2022-01-03 20:30:15

Happy

Love has many connotations here on Earth.

It can admittedly be difficult to realize that love on a soul-level is unconditional and basically all-inclusive. Yazhi told us that every concept is defined by what it's not. Our maturation as a race will eventually fathom such insights on love, too. Our ability to wield love may define us, but that depends on us not limiting love into just a fragment of what it is.

You are more than what you think you are, Crystal Dragon.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#28 2022-01-03 20:32:18

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I wish I could sever this soul connection and give it someone who deserves it.

Since everyone lives in one's very own universe (and only interacts with others through agreements), not only are any and all events agreed on for the experience (consciously or subconsciously), but also the above statement is all in your very own power, at least in regards to keeping up connections or not.

This is the same as with "possessions" and "energetic attacks", etc.: One can simply decide that these other entities leave you, which means to simply cut their intended connection to your universe.

You cannot directly "pass a connection on", though, because that would require someone else's free will decision.

How to do it ? Activate your inner energy and focus it into the intent. The (your!) universe will follow suit, because your energies are what make up your universe. Which is why we are god-creators in our universe, if only we decide to make use of our powers.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-01-03 20:34:56

Robert369 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I wish I could sever this soul connection and give it someone who deserves it.

Since everyone lives in one's very own universe (and only interacts with others through agreements), not only are any and all events agreed on for the experience (consciously or subconsciously), but also the above statement is all in your very own power, at least in regards to keeping up connections or not.

This is the same as with "possessions" and "energetic attacks", etc.: One can simply decide that these other entities leave you, which means to simply cut their intended connection to your universe.

You cannot directly "pass a connection on", though, because that would require someone else's free will decision.

How to do it ? Activate your inner energy and focus it into the intent. The (your!) universe will follow suit, because your energies are what make up your universe. Which is why we are god-creators in our universe, if only we decide to make use of our powers.

Such a connection can never really be broken, and I'd like it to exist in other parallel lives, but in this life, I have been betrayed, and I need to push it aside and build a new one with somebody who will treat me right.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-03 20:35:21)

righteously indignant

#30 2022-01-03 20:42:01

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Such a connection can never really be broken

This indeed is true in your universe if you decide so, but it is not generally true because you decide about every single connection - which even goes as far as to include your Higher Self, to which one can be connected or not.

Thus I suggest to consider rethinking your belief system, as that will be able to reduce the current pain you feel, and liberate yourself from the connection in this life, if that helps you.

In fact, to me it looks like exactly this is as possible lesson/experience that you are able to make out of your situation, and it is a worthy one too, as it allows you to become free and independent from "seemingly unbreakable connections" and by that liberates yourself.

Remember: In our own universe nothing exists without our agreement, thus we are free to chose to only have those connections which we desire, both physically and energetically.

Hence everything is your choice, including a questionable belief of an "unseverable connection".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#31 2022-01-03 20:48:01

charliebelle

Full Disclosure. I also went through a dark night or 3 about 2 months ago. I finally went in for help. I started on a light dose of serotonin (anti depressant) and it has made a world of difference.

We are sensitive to all the flippant, chaotic energies. You know that. Not to mention as we start remembering our stories, we get pretty beat up.

Once I got over my own judgement and took a risk in trying something new for my own mental health, I am so happy I did.

Crystal, I won't tell you what to do. My story is only one perspective but if it at all resonates, we can talk off forum.

Yes yes it's also your shadow work.

#32 2022-01-03 21:46:33

charliebelle wrote:

Full Disclosure. I also went through a dark night or 3 about 2 months ago. I finally went in for help. I started on a light dose of serotonin (anti depressant) and it has made a world of difference.

We are sensitive to all the flippant, chaotic energies. You know that. Not to mention as we start remembering our stories, we get pretty beat up.

Once I got over my own judgement and took a risk in trying something new for my own mental health, I am so happy I did.

Crystal, I won't tell you what to do. My story is only one perspective but if it at all resonates, we can talk off forum.

Yes yes it's also your shadow work.

I have been wounded beyond anything imaginable. At this point, "trying something new" is not an option. It is a matter of survival.

righteously indignant

#33 2022-01-03 22:43:38

charliebelle

Is it too forward of me to ask you to take a break from the forum? Maybe step away and allow space to process the teachings presented in the thread.

Happy, Darkowl, thoughts?

#34 2022-01-03 23:17:55

charliebelle wrote:

Is it too forward of me to ask you to take a break from the forum? Maybe step away and allow space to process the teachings presented in the thread.

Happy, Darkowl, thoughts?

It's really not, because that's already my intended plan of action.

righteously indignant

#35 2022-01-03 23:26:05

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I think that I am done here, at least for the time being. If I am to find a reason to live at all, it probably has to be outside of this community. The damage done to my heart and soul by this experience is too much. Nothing against all of you, but if I am to ever heal from this and decide against terminating this incarnation, I will have to find my own path and not cling to somebody who has caused me nothing but pain and betrayal, and irresponsibly toyed with her own twin flame and then discarded me like an expendable piece of shit for the convenience of a 3rd party with lesser soul connections and more immediate availability.

Dragon, these are strong accusations you're making.
HRH was chosen by the Taygetan people as representative of everything they value and hold dear. By questioning her integrity you question the integrity of all. I know you're angry and upset, but I'm not sure it's fair to project it onto her.

There has been some great wisdom from everyone in this thread. Enough for you to move through this. 07wideeyes in particular echoed many of my thoughts and feelings about this. He wrote:

07wideeyes wrote:

Connection with Taygetan royalty also brings with it a certain responsibility, I feel. There is a responsibility to do the best to lead a wise and compassionate life, maybe, right now.

I also wrote to you:
"Surely, what any 5D soulmate would want from us down here in 3D is that we become the best version of ourselves possible, despite the madness around us and despite the pain of temporary separation (and it is only temporary!)."

If I was in your position, I would be hard at work becoming the best version of myself.
I'll echo 07 again regarding there being more to this for you and the need for shadow work (Thelete made an excellent post about this yesterday!).
Thinking that being with someone is going to solve your problems is just plain incorrect. That is never the case! One needs to work on oneself before any successful relationship can be achieved.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#36 2022-01-04 07:33:28

Perhaps you are a victim of a demon.  This is not unusual.   A demon that triggers you and then feeds upon your emotions.

I am shure that HRH Alenym would not behave like that.  Perhaps she has absolutely nothing to do with the whole story. Only her name and image was used by demonic forces to destroy you.

Demons create obsession with ideas.

The advice to do shadow work is very good.  Ask yourself why you are so in trouble with that idea, why was it possible to trigger you?

Perhaps you need an exorcism, or a similar thing to get rid off the evil force that wants to take control in your life.

And then use the opportunity to make shadow work and heal yourself.

Don't obey the evil force.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-01-04 07:41:45)

#37 2022-01-04 07:36:39

Hi Crystal Dragon, not sure if you get to read this, but...

Thank you for sharing the story.  It's beautiful and heart wrenching at the same time.  If I were in your shoes, I would likely bang my head against the wall repeatedly until I pass out and then wake up just to start over, hoping that it was only a dream and to wake up to the beautiful ending the story deserves.

What you're going through is like a sword in a red-hot forge.  So much energy is pumped into you that your molecular structure dances while being pounded and prodded on by in all directions.  The heat and stress literally melt and evaporate away parts of you yet re-constitute at the same time.  WHEN you persevere through it all, you are the strongest you've ever been, cutting away and piercing through old obstacles, which had seemed impossible to penetrate previously, like butter.

Why, you might ask?

Perhaps D-elite detected you as a powerful starseed back then and decided to mess with you with fake imagery, fake FB friend request, etc., hoping to detract you from your mission.

Perhaps your and Alenym's higher selves wanted both of you to go through the forge for some cosmic reason and hence guided Alenym to send you a FB friend request, with the higher selves fully aware that Crystal Dragon at the time would decline it (otherwise the request would have been sent in late 2021, not 2015).  Now if Alenym is your twin flame, she must have hoped that you accepted the request.  Imagine if the Taygetans had a policy regarding contact that said 'free will' (your declining the request) must be respected and that contact could only be re-attempted after a certain amount of time has passed.  She would have been going through a similar forge not unlike yours, and even as a Queen, she couldn't just re-try even though she wishes to because her hands would be tied by the policy.

While we can keep on speculating, the forge you (and perhaps Alenym) are going through is real.  It ain't a piece of cake, so you both have the respect and support from many of us from the CA community for having the courage to take this on and sharing this beautiful and transformative experience that shall make your souls shine brighter than the milky way.  Who's to say this isn't the ray that lights up all remaining dark corners of Earth!!!  And while being your new shining soul, the 'why' is understood and resolved.

Sending positive vibes your way...

p.s. If it's not too much to ask... could we get invites to the reunion party onboard Toleka? smile

#38 2022-01-04 08:32:01

Bigfeet_E

May i inquire you for your astrological sun/moon/ascendant sign ?
Any aquarius in there ?

#39 2022-01-04 08:48:49

Richard93

Hi Crystal Dragon,

I am very very sorry and I can imagine how you feel. My case is different but I can very much relate as I am Taygetean starseed from Erra incarnated here through immersion. My soulmate stayed on home planet and for me she is the most important person in whole universe. As Swaruu 9 said romantic love is often whole life for Taygetean men and I am exactly like that. I would f*ck this whole mission just to get back to her but as I am already here I am trying to do my best and left here as much of me as I can. But countless times I regreted that I came here and that I left her home. Of course for me this is decades, for her only few years but still I should never do that it just wasnt worth it eventhough it was for good high purpose to help. So you got my very deep compassion and empathy as I was contemplating suicide extreme number of times, ended up in psychiatric hospital and directly tried to kill this body several times to be with her. Also my heart is psychosomatically already failing as it craves her in indescribable way. Its very deep suffering so I totally understand what is going inside of you although I dont have particular case like you.

I wish you the very best and I really hope you will find another chance for your desired romantic love as I totally understand how extremely important can it be for you. For me, existence without it is just totally empty and its my highest value ever.

Much love to you! I know you wont be probably ever okay regarding that during this incarnation but I wanted to express you my support and big understanding.

Richard

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#40 2022-01-04 09:32:03

Happy

You know better than this, Crystal Dragon. Right here and now: Stop projecting your own perception onto our friends in orbit. You are eroding your own integrity here. Start working on the the negativity you have identified within yourself.

#41 2022-01-04 09:41:49

You shall have my silence on the issue from this moment forward. I suppose being an emotional being is supported, right up until inconvenient emotions are expressed. So be it.

righteously indignant

#42 2022-01-04 10:44:11

Robert369

Happy wrote:

You know better than this, Crystal Dragon. Right here and now: Stop projecting your own perception onto our friends in orbit. You are eroding your own integrity here. Start working on the the negativity you have identified within yourself.

Indeed, and I'd like to expand in this with the following wisdom which helps you to not live in the past but be who you wish to be in the now and here:

269843621_4782952518470719_1963193159854973076_n.png

#43 2022-01-04 10:51:19

Happy

Enough. Let the matters rest.

#44 2022-01-04 14:07:26

07wideeyes

Happy wrote:

Enough. Let the matters rest.

Agreed. But just to add that there has been a lot of excellent 'incidental' material come through on this thread. Thanks to all....!  x

#45 2022-01-04 14:20:42

Happy

Please...

#46 2022-01-04 16:39:57

Gosia
Administrator

Ok I am just going to end it all here, although I didnt want to interfere until this point. Alenym HAS NEVER SENT ANYONE FB request, let´s move on already! She has never been on social media. She is a leader and queen for Christ´s sake, she doesn´t even talk to us, you think she has nothing better to do? If Taygetan proyect years back involved trying to meet people through the social media, she was not part of that group. I am sorry to sound cold, since you all seem to be taking all this very seriously and trying to help, but let´s get honest here. Most of these types of ideas come from pure fantasy, loneliness, and inner yearning for more.

We get comments almost every day about someone being supposedly someone´s soulmate on the ship. This is not new to us, and not to them! They actually have had problems with many ex contactees falling in love with them, and starting fantasies about them, its a serious problem for them! Beside that, I get asked if Athena is this or that person´s soulmate, I get asked if Eridania has a mirror on Earth because someone´s wife looks just the same (even though we never published her photos), I get asked if its possible that Aneeka was on Earth last week as a similar looking girl winked at someone on the street, I get asked if Dhor Kaalel is someone´s alternative self, etcetcetc, its never ending.

Relax, everyone (refering to all those people asking or/and obsessing): LIVE YOUR LIFE HERE FOR NOW, and do not let your imagination and wishful thinking go wild, as you will only drive yourself insane. Love people HERE AND NOW, and do not project it onto some far and distant ET people since those cannot reach you now anyway, not in the way you imagine. Not in 99% of times. Yes, sometimes it does happen that someone´s soulmates can be located outside Earth, but their CONSCIOUSNESS is NOT limited to that one specific body only, so KEEP YOUR EYES AND MINDS OPEN to the people around you, because they just might be related to that same person in 5D! I mean it! We are all consciousness, and it is not limited to one D only. So do not lock yourself in fantasies about the 5D people exclusively.

Wishing you all well. Gosia smile

*** It's me *** wrote:

Hi Crystal Dragon, not sure if you get to read this, but...

Thank you for sharing the story.  It's beautiful and heart wrenching at the same time.  If I were in your shoes, I would likely bang my head against the wall repeatedly until I pass out and then wake up just to start over, hoping that it was only a dream and to wake up to the beautiful ending the story deserves.

What you're going through is like a sword in a red-hot forge.  So much energy is pumped into you that your molecular structure dances while being pounded and prodded on by in all directions.  The heat and stress literally melt and evaporate away parts of you yet re-constitute at the same time.  WHEN you persevere through it all, you are the strongest you've ever been, cutting away and piercing through old obstacles, which had seemed impossible to penetrate previously, like butter.

Why, you might ask?

Perhaps D-elite detected you as a powerful starseed back then and decided to mess with you with fake imagery, fake FB friend request, etc., hoping to detract you from your mission.

Perhaps your and Alenym's higher selves wanted both of you to go through the forge for some cosmic reason and hence guided Alenym to send you a FB friend request, with the higher selves fully aware that Crystal Dragon at the time would decline it (otherwise the request would have been sent in late 2021, not 2015).  Now if Alenym is your twin flame, she must have hoped that you accepted the request.  Imagine if the Taygetans had a policy regarding contact that said 'free will' (your declining the request) must be respected and that contact could only be re-attempted after a certain amount of time has passed.  She would have been going through a similar forge not unlike yours, and even as a Queen, she couldn't just re-try even though she wishes to because her hands would be tied by the policy.

While we can keep on speculating, the forge you (and perhaps Alenym) are going through is real.  It ain't a piece of cake, so you both have the respect and support from many of us from the CA community for having the courage to take this on and sharing this beautiful and transformative experience that shall make your souls shine brighter than the milky way.  Who's to say this isn't the ray that lights up all remaining dark corners of Earth!!!  And while being your new shining soul, the 'why' is understood and resolved.

Sending positive vibes your way...

p.s. If it's not too much to ask... could we get invites to the reunion party onboard Toleka? smile

#47 2022-01-04 19:45:16

All that I will say further on this topic is that I deleted the angry post that upset people, and that this might be a more complex and multi-faceted situation than I originally thought. Whatever is really going on, I won't find the solution or answer ranting about it here, so I intend to simply do my inner work and go within and connect to my higher self and guidance to find the answers that I seek. Still, I appreciate all of the support.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-04 20:01:55)

righteously indignant

#48 2022-01-04 21:05:19

One thing further: if any mod would simply like to delete this thread, I would have no problem with it. In fact, if it's possible, I request that be done. If it stays up, I don't really care, but might be best to just get rid of it. I have copied the text to a notepad file because of how well thought out some of the responses were, for my own personal reference. I have found a lot of support, which is good, but I'm simply back at square one, which is I'm going to have to look within to find my answers.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-04 21:14:21)

righteously indignant

#49 2022-01-04 21:24:35

Happy

My dear Crystal Dragon... smile  You coming forward the way you did took great courage. In this, you managed to engage the entire forum in your support. Many deep thoughts were shared from embracing hearts, and it all came to a point where a resolution had to present itself. It is pointing to the growth-process we all need to pass through in these times. Your own resolve is hence an inspiration to us all in this. I can understand your request and I will pass it on to Admin, but my own advice is to heed the deep wisdom shared here, and let it remain. My heartfelt thoughts and prayer goes to you for a rapid healing in this, so we once again may find the depths within your words in the forum, like we once did. smile

#50 2022-01-04 21:26:59

Happy wrote:

My dear Crystal Dragon... smile  You coming forward the way you did took great courage. In this, you managed to engage the entire forum in your support. Many deep thoughts were shared from embracing hearts, and it all came to a point where a resolution had to present itself. It is pointing to the growth-process we all need to pass through in these times. Your own resolve is hence an inspiration to us all in this. I can understand your request and I will pass it on to Admin, but my own advice is to heed the deep wisdom shared here, and let it remain. My heartfelt thoughts and prayer goes to you for a rapid healing in this, so we once again may find the depths within your words in the forum, like we once did. smile

No problem, leave it up then. Let the thread remain, and forget the request for deletion. Don't pass it on. I'm fine with it, and a lot of good came out of it. I would not say resolution, exactly. As I've said, I am going to need to resolve this by going inward, but at least some indicators to the path towards true resolution came out of it.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-04 21:29:41)

righteously indignant

Board footer