You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-04 11:15:00

Bigfeet_E

Astrological reading for a friend (Crystal Dragon)

Right, so allow me to help you through the help of a good reader to help yourself. That's a whole mouthfull.
No need to crush your genitals with a car door repeatedly. (the mental picture alone XD , no offense but ... damn boy)
And it's not that you don't have the ability to see wisdom or aquire it, it's just that at this point in time you're struggling.
I'm happy to offer some assistance just for the sake of it. All depends on your willingness to recieve it and work with it, just as a reminder.
The fact alone this is 'written in the stars' means that the probability was bound to happen. We all have known to be prone with celestial energetic influences, and in that there is no 'wrong', it's part of the process of our own mastery. All words you most likely have had in your ear before, yet its application - at this point in time - is a bit veiled now.

So for the sake of getting clarity on the larger picture : The sun, moon, and rising sign each rule over a specific part of your character. When combined, they offer a much deeper interpretation of your personal astrology makeup. It can indeed be tough to only relate to our zodiac signs and the traits allied with them, but having information on the other components of your natal chart will help you discover who you really are.

Sun sign : ~ Saggitarius ~
This is the outer 'you'
Your sun sign as known as your zodiac sign is what you put out into the world.
Your sun/zodiac sign represents the core of who you are and symbolizes your strengths, attitude, and understanding of things.
It gives us an outline of your passions and what motivates you in life.

Your (partly) read of Januari : End of a cycle

Moon sign: ~ Cancer ~
This is known as the 'darker you'
This component refers to the deeper and more emotive sides of your personality. It's even said to be the key to unlocking your soul. Much like the dim moonlight, the characteristics associated with this element aren’t immediately noticeable due to a lack of illumination. This aspect is fairly understated and relates to the traits that people are reluctant to show.
The Moon is linked to our emotions and profound feelings that we don’t always feel comfortable expressing to other people. Secretly people often identify more with this component than their sun sign because they are afraid to put their real selves out there.

Your (partly) read of Januari: Clarity!

Ascendant or rising sign : ~ Capricorn ~
Your ascendant is referred to as the ‘inner you’.
It is to the character traits that you put out there for the world to see and what your friends and family associate you with. This segment of your character is equally important as the sun and moon, and helps finish off the puzzle that is your personality.
It influences your style, look, and how you present yourself to other people. It refers to the parts of your personality that you proudly choose to show off and rock; those that make you unique and special.

Your (partly) read for Januari : Healing your devine feminine

And finally your Venus sign : ~ Aquarius ~
Venus in Astrology stands for Love/Romance/Camaraderie/Values/Emotional Fulfillment/Fulfillment with Life
Venus personifies the beautiful, the pleasure, the simple and light life. In terms of personality, it portends a gentle and loving nature, someone peaceful and sociable. Fun and desire, emotional satisfaction, self-acceptance. All of this coexists in the universe of Venus.

Your (partly) read for Januari: Healing your heart

Remember the stars influence, not force ! I've chosen this reader as i value her manner of presentation greatly, so as a recipient we can place and figure our personal resonance with the messages ourselves freely.
I hope you can use this for your healing at this time and restore trust in yourself and your Self.
You can do this.

Shi(f)t happens wink

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-01-04 13:09:16)

#2 2022-01-04 19:51:17

Re: Astrological reading for a friend (Crystal Dragon)

Thanks for this! Very thoughtful. I've had a read before from another friend, but this is really good and highly appreciated.

righteously indignant

Board footer