You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-04 23:09:09

Double Edged Sword: The Warrior's Paradox

At the moment, I lack clarity on a lot of things, but there is one issue that has been drawing my attention and becoming increasingly clear, and while I have the spark of insight, I'd like to address it. The issue has been brought to my attention through correspondences with multiple people in the starseed community, and a comparing and contrasting of some of my own distortions with theirs. It revolves around a lack of balance leading to two different brands of cynicality.

I will start with my own brand of negativism and cynicality. Others have referred to it as whining and a victim mindset. The criticism, in a nutshell, is that my focus is too self-centered and I complain about my shitty life too much, tough shit I don't have my soulmate, most of us don't either, find something else to focus on such as service to humanity/the "fight", etc.

There is some truth to these criticisms. Focusing on a victim mindset and on lack and negativity is not healthy. I stand guilty as charged. Contributing one's service to humanity is a positive thing...but there is a paradox. Is it wrong to want to be happy and fulfilled in this very lifetime? Is it right to view this incarnation as nothing but a sacrifice, so fuck you, toughen up? I'd say it is not right to do that to one's self, and especially wrong to try and push or enforce that mindset on others. At what point does the fight itself become so goddamn important, that we forget what we are fighting for?

We are fighting so that humanity can be liberated, be happy, and have a better quality of life. Is it villainously selfish to believe that we deserve a little bit of that in our own lives? I would say that a balance needs to be struck, to avoid spiraling into either type of cynicism, whether it's the "woe is me I'm a victim I'm lonely my life sucks" brand, or the "too bad toughen up stop thinking about yourself fulfill the mission this incarnation is expendable" brand.

Shrugging aside one's own happiness to overachieve in service and viewing this life as sacrificial towards "the fight" paradoxically borders on a UFOP mindset, although starseeds still envision some kind of endgame, while the UFOP simply wants to perpetuate this misery endlessly and hit the reset button every time humanity has a chance to become something more.

So, any ideas on what a healthy balance looks like?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-04 23:43:40)

righteously indignant

#2 2022-01-05 01:00:37

charliebelle

Re: Double Edged Sword: The Warrior's Paradox

Shh..

charliebelle wrote:
Is it too forward of me to ask you to take a break from the forum? Maybe step away and allow space to process the teachings presented in the thread.

This is what a healthy balance looks like.

It's really not, because that's already my intended plan of action.

#3 2022-01-05 02:30:57

charliebelle wrote:

Shh..

charliebelle wrote:
Is it too forward of me to ask you to take a break from the forum? Maybe step away and allow space to process the teachings presented in the thread.

This thread is my last for a while. It's sort of a different topic that spawned off of a lot of private discussion's I've had with people recently, so while it was still fresh in my consciousness, I decided to post it. Other than this, I have nothing much to contribute and no real interest in posting for a while.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-05 02:31:26)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-01-05 03:58:35

Cosmic Sea
Banned

@crystal dragon
Well your post doesn't scare me off. I'd like to have more discussions that are 'real'. There is that here somewhat, but at the same time...there seems to be the usual; 'if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all'. Disney indoctrination!! I'm not saying that people here should just trash/troll/attack others...but OMG, I can't stay where I'm not 'heard' and this is nothing short of an extremely frustrating, angering, horrific couple of years. We can pretend that we're all up in upleveling frequencies, but hmmmm, not seeing it.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#5 2022-01-05 05:29:23

I could certainly use a bit of a break, but yes, you are right that that is my call to make. As I've said, I wanted to post this thread while it was fresh on my mind. Other than this, I will be taking a bit of a break, and it will be of my own volition.

Also, good point Cosmic Sea. These are dark times, and sometimes we need to be open and honest about what we feel. Emotions are what they are, even when they are not convenient.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-01-05 05:31:28)

righteously indignant

#6 2022-01-05 07:04:38

DarkOwl

Something seems to have shifted in you Dragon.
For the better (am I right?)

Breaks from the forum (or the internet in general) are never a bad thing. But that's your call to make. As has been made clear by many here, you are appreciated for who you are and, should you choose to retire for a bit, will be welcomed when you return smile

It feels to me you're on the right track. Keep connected. Keep keeping it real and honest (as you've been doing).
And to echo Cosmic Sea... it's (mostly) better out than in.
Peace to you brother xo

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-01-05 07:42:35

DarkOwl wrote:

Something seems to have shifted in you Dragon.
For the better (am I right?)

Breaks from the forum (or the internet in general) are never a bad thing. But that's your call to make. As has been made clear by many here, you are appreciated for who you are and, should you choose to retire for a bit, will be welcomed when you return smile

It feels to me you're on the right track. Keep connected. Keep keeping it real and honest (as you've been doing).
And to echo Cosmic Sea... it's (mostly) better out than in.
Peace to you brother xo

I still feel like absolute shit, but there is a drive to get my head above water and make something worthwhile out of this life.

righteously indignant

#8 2022-01-05 10:26:05

07wideeyes

I think you are spot-on, Crystal Dragon, about the warrior's paradox, as you call it. Self-obsessed wimp or cold-showers-in-the-morning freedom warrior! It seems to me that neither are satisfactory, are they? It's another pair of opposites, that we can simply bounce from one to the other for the rest of our lives if we stay with the situation on that level. Like any dualism, there is a 'higher, transcendent third', if you will - a place within us where the opposition no longer exists. It's a place that I sometimes touch, personally, while other times I spiral downwards into that fake 'me or others?' oppositionalism. It's a classic thing to have to resolve: when I used to practice Buddhism, we talked about self power versus other power.

All of which we may sound a bit airy-fairy! I hope not - I think it's the practical 'solution', but needs to be found individually and within, possibly starting at that precise point, where the unsatisfactory nature of both viewpoints (to use Buddhist-type language) is really felt.

Pleased you're still here, Crystal Dragon. Feeling like absolute shit? There are people who may say: 'Welcome to the club....'!

#9 2022-01-05 16:33:12

Yoamr

this makes me reflect and project my own struggles, I cant say its a healthy balance but I've made alot of progress since rock bottom, more than ever in my life, some of us need it to learn, after my life and dreams were destroyed i became a better person, went back 10 years and picked up where i left off with a new understanding and appreciation but it was not an easy transition.

" Like any dualism, there is a 'higher, transcendent third', if you will - a place within us where the opposition no longer exists."

I think like this in my own perspective and experience.

It doesn't have to be so black or white with the "fuck the world" or "I dont deserve this suffering, poor me", Its just a perspective and not a balanced or empowering one, brainwashed by the world, we know that.

"Is it right to view this incarnation as nothing but a sacrifice, so fuck you, toughen up?"
This way of thinking kept me alive when i was low state and vibration, it was just to get out of the hole i was in though and not a balance or good way to stay, its unstable, unbalanced and vulnerable just like the other end of the scale

You could be fighting for a better life in the next or maybe you had too much fun in the last one, maybe the best part of this one is still coming.

maybe you required the struggles and suffering to become a better stronger person, maybe you chose to go through this, maybe you teached so much to others by example, maybe your not ready to have and enjoy what you want, maybe your just spending too much time whinging about it instead of doing something about it, stop preaching and start practicing, maybe you just need to make some changes in your life to get where you want to be, im sure you know what you need to do

advancing, improving, empowering, testing, trying

failure and struggles and their emotions are just a bad perspective manifest from learning and growing

me projecting my own mirror, i say ultimately the mission comes first because that's why you are here and its all part of your plan if that's what you believe.

this is a battle ground and you chose to come here, laugh at yourself for entertaining weakness and poking holes in your own armor

You deserve to be happy? happiness is manifested by you, don't let someone else control that, take advantage of everything in your life and make it work for you and those close to you that you can help and they help you, you can work on self and help/service others, forget expectations, programming and image and never take anything for granted but yourself and whats inside you, be grounded in self and nothing can let you down or test your foundation, control your life, everything else is just a bonus. remember who you were before the world told you who to be, you owe nothing.

what's stopping you from being happy? you. do something about it, if you want a soul mate and cannot pull one from the astral, talk to people, spend time with family and friends, connect with nature, get an animal companion, work out, eat better, sleep better, get out of your comfort zone and off the computer.

my heart is broken as fuck but id still offer it to the right person and ill still bleed forever waiting for the person that broke me but it doesent own me or hold me back from loving and appreciating and being happy, of course sometimes are harder than others and its easier said than done, i choose to not dwell and manifest negative emotions and use what i once considered suffering as lessons learned and milestones of growth, its empowering.

not directed at anyone, I'm just projecting and clearly not at that healthy balance yet either, i just flow back and forth consciously and acceptingly with different perspectives instead of stagnating and overindulging.

#10 2022-05-17 01:48:35

charliebelle

Crystal Dragon wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Shh..

charliebelle wrote:

This thread is my last for a while. It's sort of a different topic that spawned off of a lot of private discussion's I've had with people recently, so while it was still fresh in my consciousness, I decided to post it. Other than this, I have nothing much to contribute and no real interest in posting for a while.

Checking in smile

#11 2022-05-17 07:35:01

mitkobs

The world we are living is some kind of purgatory. The world is under the Prince of Darkness. It is takken over by the dark forces and it is ruled by them.
You want to be happy in this type of purgatory world? To live in material abundance? External happyness? Everything material with high value is in the hands of the cabal. So either way you have to join their ranks and do evil in order to receive material abundance from them or have to work hard independantly and by your own talents to be able to earn the money needed for your external abundance.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-17 07:36:29)

#12 2022-05-17 08:53:21

07wideeyes

One of the quotes from the CA material which I am happy to have repeat itself frequently through my mind comes from the video on karma: 'Just do your best and get on with your life'. (probably slightly paraphrased). Bear this in mind and life becomes a lot simpler. It's one of the best quotes ever for me!

#13 2022-05-17 12:43:06

naringas

I think the warrior mindset is kind of limited precisely because it revolves around an "end game".

Wars, fights, and such things end. There's a winner and a loser after some time. So I do not like to frame this as a 'fight'. It's really more like a struggle, a never ending struggle from which there's only temporary respite, before getting back into it.

as I see it (and practice it) the aspect to focus on is the temorality of this experience. Nothing sucks forever (nor is great forever). Full and complete understanding (and practice/embodiment) of accepting the temporal nature of experience also comes with the somewhat famous and rarely well-understood letting go of the ego.
As I see it the ego and attachment from (and to) this ego+self are tools useful to accomplish things, but if/when one loses sight that they're have a limited scope (and also, before one learns to detach without repelling) they indeed are the main origin of suffering. dunno, all this is from the basic recipe to cease suffering from the Buddha under the bodi tree but I do believe that they got this much right (from personal experience)

#14 2022-05-17 21:49:24

mitkobs wrote:

The world we are living is some kind of purgatory. The world is under the Prince of Darkness. It is takken over by the dark forces and it is ruled by them.
You want to be happy in this type of purgatory world? To live in material abundance? External happyness? Everything material with high value is in the hands of the cabal. So either way you have to join their ranks and do evil in order to receive material abundance from them or have to work hard independantly and by your own talents to be able to earn the money needed for your external abundance.

Who ever said anything about material abundance? You make the assumption again and again that when I speak of happiness, I'm referring to material abundance. I'm talking about things like love, emotional support and understanding, freedom to do the things one wants in life and express oneself, and other things that are of an existential rather than material nature. This "purgatory world" more often than not stands in the way of those sorts of things that bring existential fulfillment, too, not just material abundance.

I suggest that you self-examine your cynical brown pill ideology, which views suffering as a virtue and automatically equates the desire for happiness with selfishness and materialism because in the end, such ideologies are not really based on love or being helpful to others or wishing them well, but about justifying the abuse that's done to them because of the distortion that such depths of unbalanced suffering are necessary for their growth, when in reality, all it does is spawn endless cycles of arbitrary misery which keep souls stuck and disempowered. It's a non-heart centered, disciplinarian "bootcamp" mentality devoid of compassion that masquerades as some sort of enlightenment. This is the difference between the Taygetans and a handful of others and the non-emotional races of the federation who lack emotional awareness and empathy and mask compassionless, disciplinarian mindsets with a brittle veneer of false enlightenment.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-17 22:14:38)

righteously indignant

#15 2022-05-17 23:17:24

Kahi Harawira

Some say we agreed to be here, that that choice was fully ours to make knowing what we are getting into. Sure the veil drops down behind us and you might find yourself thinking, “what the hell I am doing here?”

Some are seeking freedom because they don't have or experience it, in much the same way as they seek love and happiness in a world that delivers the exact opposite. Free choice in action, knowing precisely what it is that you don't want or not being where one doesn't want to be. As a teenager all this concerned me as well but as I grew older, discovering that everything was being manifested by me, and that it was clearly a result of how I perceived things to be. That by simply altering the way I perceived things, also altered what was being manifested into my life experience.

Being creative beings, the disciplinarian boot-camp masquerade can be a bit of a lark, particularly when deliberately breaking all the rules, daring them to do something about it, to find some way restrain you that inevitably means restraining everyone else as well, that results in waking people up even more to their shenanigans.

The questionable races of the GF is meaningless if it requires some lowlife on the planet to implement what they want done, for them. All we face are their tiny robotic minions who don't have a brain cell among them, just orders. We know what they want and we don't give it. We know how they are doing it and we tell everyone else. They pretend to threaten us but their threats don't work.

They fear us because we know who they are, what they do and how they are doing it. We control everything around us, not them. It means we have to fight them to survive. Nothing will be given to us on a plate, we must fight for it. Fearlessly. That's why we are here. That's why we came.

#16 2022-05-18 06:25:38

mitkobs

@Crystal Dragon if you not seeking material happiness then what is the problem? What is the problem in being free within, being content within, what is bothering you so much. Are you basic needs not met? Are you dying of hunger? What you want exactly? Why you suffer? For happyness within nothing is needed, just be happy, be peaceful, be loving.

#17 2022-05-18 23:55:27

mitkobs wrote:

@Crystal Dragon if you not seeking material happiness then what is the problem? What is the problem in being free within, being content within, what is bothering you so much. Are you basic needs not met? Are you dying of hunger? What you want exactly? Why you suffer? For happyness within nothing is needed, just be happy, be peaceful, be loving.

In a lot of ways, telling people things like "just be happy" and "nothing is needed" is a form of gaslighting that invalidates their pain. I will explain some aspects of my life as best I can without getting too far into personal details. One thing that I have desired all of my life is a fulfilling romantic partnership based on a strong soul connection. While that is not hard to find and actualize in a 5d society, it is extremely difficult on Earth for most people to find such a person, and even more difficult for starseeds. And then just finding the right person is a struggle in itself, but there are other obstacles in 3d such as finances, distance, and living situation that are compounded by the dysfunctional way in which Earth society is set up.

I have gone my entire life and not met such a compatible person, until just recently. There were a lot of higher synchronicities involved in finding this person, and in our discussions, being like mirrors to each other in a lot of life experiences and beliefs, including starseed related aspects and probable immersion status. The thing is, she lives on the other side of the planet, at a time when there are extra obstacles and travel restrictions, and I have never traveled alone in my life. There are many things in the way of fully actualizing this relationship and being able to be together. I am going to do everything I can to fight through these obstacles and go see her, but there is just so much in the way that stresses me out. Why I am even sharing this with people who will just trivialize my struggles and invalidate my personal existential needs and my pain, I don't know. Maybe because I don't give a fuck anymore about what anyone thinks.

So that is one thing. Finding such a partnership in this life is beyond difficult not only for me, but for so many other starseeds and others who can actually understand the value in such a thing and desire it in their lives. It is easy in 5d where like minds and kindred spirits naturally connect within the framework of a caring and inclusive, unified society, and where transportation and freedom of travel is beyond easy. It's hard to even find people in general in the daily life of a starseed who fully understand us. We are often surrounded by those who don't, and although we care about these people and wish to help them, it is usually like a sacrifice rather than a mutually empowering and beneficial relationship. It is beyond difficult to express ones self creatively and fully in such a society, and to have the opportunities and experiences that would lead to fulfillment.

Another thing is the way Earth is headed. I know that myself and many others have made enormous sacrifices over many unhappy lifetimes here in order to help liberate humanity, and we have been working towards a day when the tyranny is over, humanity is self-empowered, and becomes a 5d galactic society. Instead, there is a very high likelihood this will not happen, and that Earth will be reset into another dark age for thousands of years once again because of the illegal actions of the cabal and corrupt elements of the federation, who have gone against the will of the starseeds completely. So many of us came here to help at enormous personal cost, and if most of the people we came here to help awaken are murdered and Earth is reset again, all of it was for nothing.

With all of these issues, I am simply not able to just effectively shove my head up my own ass and disappear into some false ascetic brown-pill bliss and invalidate my own and humanity's suffering and just be happy to sit around and "just be" while everything I've sacrificed for is going to hell and my existential needs are not met. I'm sure that I am far from the only one who feels this way.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-18 23:57:57)

righteously indignant

#18 2022-05-19 01:43:03

microvirus6

I hope this doesn't come off condescending, but oh man CD I love seeing you getting real about what's bothering you and taking some ownership. Real vibration-raising stuff right there. Love to see you growing, always rooting for you

#19 2022-05-19 02:18:17

microvirus6 wrote:

I hope this doesn't come off condescending, but oh man CD I love seeing you getting real about what's bothering you and taking some ownership. Real vibration-raising stuff right there. Love to see you growing, always rooting for you

Thanks. It doesn't come off as condescending, but genuinely well-meaning and supportive.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-19 02:18:41)

righteously indignant

#20 2022-05-19 05:20:18

mitkobs

@Crystal Dragon, first have to say that I understand everything you are saying. If you want something it will happen in one way or another. When I say just be happy I say it from my point of view and it is that simple and easy to become. But behind that there is some mental work and discipline, there is suffering, there are tremendous losses, what I can call very hard life experience and who knows what else. Not going to talk about myself, just mentioning to have a idea that when I say something I am dead serious about it and it is backed up by my experience. When I say that it is possible just like that to be happy it is possible and I am a living example for it no matter how hard and limiting life I chosen to live. Everything can be turned around and to see a bright side while others may see despair.

You are talking about desires. Existential needs. Ok. It is your right to have what you want. And only you can achieve what you want. If you ask me, for me my desires are not existent, I do not have desires anymore. I live just like that, day to day with what I have and what is presented to me. I accepted the worst that can happen and that can be and there is no more struggle. I say all this to have an idea where I stand when I say things and why I say such strange things.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-19 05:24:49)

#21 2022-05-19 05:44:34

mitkobs wrote:

@Crystal Dragon, first have to say that I understand everything you are saying. If you want something it will happen in one way or another. When I say just be happy I say it from my point of view and it is that simple and easy to become. But behind that there is some mental work and discipline, there is suffering, there are tremendous losses, what I can call very hard life experience and who knows what else. Not going to talk about myself, just mentioning to have a idea that when I say something I am dead serious about it and it is backed up by my experience. When I say that it is possible just like that to be happy it is possible and I am a living example for it no matter how hard and limiting life I chosen to live. Everything can be turned around and to see a bright side while others may see despair.

You are talking about desires. Existential needs. Ok. It is your right to have what you want. And only you can achieve what you want. If you ask me, for me my desires are not existent, I do not have desires anymore. I live just like that, day to day with what I have and what is presented to me. I accepted the worst that can happen and that can be and there is no more struggle. I say all this to have an idea where I stand when I say things and why I say such strange things.

Fair enough. It is good that have you found such a state of mind and peace with yourself and with life. Not everyone will have the same priorities or outlook on life or find fulfillment from the same things as you, or as me for that matter, and it's good that we seem to have reached an understanding about that. And yes, there is work and somewhat of a struggle with anything, whether it is maintaining a state of inner peace or learning lessons or fulfilling desires.

righteously indignant

#22 2022-05-19 08:23:35

mitkobs

This struggle is possible because there is present counter force, dark force that is ruining everything and with taking everything valuable and important for itself is limiting everyone else. But if everthing comes easy will you value it, will you appreciate it. Will you have such marvelous qualities to be able to overcome the odds. This is why the matrix is valuable for the Federation. They want to have this hard to live reality. It is refreshing opposite to vacation place. It grounds you, it brings you to your knees, it makes you humble. But also can spoil you rotten and make you the worst version of yourself. There are risks and everyone who care for their souls have to be vigilant and aware for the dangers.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-19 08:24:58)

#23 2022-05-19 08:45:29

mitkobs wrote:

This struggle is possible because there is present counter force, dark force that is ruining everything and with taking everything valuable and important for itself is limiting everyone else. But if everthing comes easy will you value it, will you appreciate it. Will you have such marvelous qualities to be able to overcome the odds. This is why the matrix is valuable for the Federation. They want to have this hard to live reality. It is refreshing opposite to vacation place. It grounds you, it brings you to your knees, it makes you humble. But also can spoil you rotten and make you the worst version of yourself. There are risks and everyone who care for their souls have to be vigilant and aware for the dangers.

That's why there needs to be a balance. Difficult enough to create growth, but not so miserable that it burns everyone out so bad they keep getting trapped in further negative cycles because they have no hope or happiness. One can appreciate things that require struggle and effort to attain, but they can't appreciate things that they are flat out denied, that are kept completely beyond their reach.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-19 08:51:05)

righteously indignant

#24 2022-05-19 09:25:26

mitkobs

Agree. And this is why starseeds are here in more great number. Dark force is becoming too powerful and possessive and needs to have a counter force, light force for balance and to mitigate the dangerous situation. If the dark force continue to expand on this planet life will become so hard to the point of impossible. Then the place as learning ground will be lost.

#25 2022-05-19 11:56:02

Bigfeet_E

Just gonna place this weeks' ~pele report~ down here, as it speaks of the current influences in reflection to the words of the people in this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WYz2__ … mAstrology

In addition i'd like to add a recent message from the Hathors (description of who they are in the hyperlink)

The-Cave-of-Altruin-1.jpeg

You and your Earth are undergoing massive transformations along with all of its sentient beings.

You have clearly entered the Sixth Mass Extinction. And the relative stability of the Holocene era has given way to the Anthropocene (i.e., human-induced changes to the ecosystem).

Increasing instability of the ecosystem will continue to generate abnormal weather patterns. And increased global warming will put undue stress on all biological life. Indeed, the very underpinnings of life itself, the vast complex networks of botanical lifeforms are being and will continue to be stressed to their breaking point. This will obviously have ominous effects on agriculture. But botanical stress includes not just plant forms you eat or feed to your beasts, but also include other land-based and aquatic plants that are indispensable for the survival of most animal species.

Extinction events have happened to lifeforms on your planet before, but in this instance, it has been harbingered by human activity.

To be clear here, by Mass Extinction we do not mean the eradication of all lifeforms. Rather we are referring to the high probability that all species will be detrimentally affected and many of these (but not all of them) will become extinct.

Viewing the probable timeline of your planet from our perspective, we predict that as a whole, humanity will survive but a massive loss of human life will be unavoidable (unless a miracle of international cooperation arises in a quick and effective manner).

From the standpoint of higher dimensions and certainly from our bias as light beings, the purpose of human life is not biological survival. Rather human life offers a unique niche within the Multiverse to rapidly evolve spiritually by experiencing the crosshairs of time and space whereby one directly perceives the dynamic flux of the cosmos. This hyper state of constant change within the cosmos is nothing less than the eternal transformations of energy-into-light-into-matter and then back again like an infinite Mobius strip that turns back upon itself like a serpent swallowing its tail.

From a distance, this dance of existence is marvelous to behold. But if you are in the middle of it, it can be something altogether—quite distressing actually, unless you have learned how to reside in a state of consciousness that transcends all phenomena.

The pressures upon an embodied being (especially now) are immense. And while this metaphor borders on being cliché, it is nonetheless valid. A human being is much like a lump of coal. And like coal, when pressure is exerted upon the psyche of a human, he or she will either shatter or be transformed into a diamond.

As you move deeper into the 21st Century with all of its attendant technological advances, you are at the same time confronted by growing evidence of the Sixth Mass Extinction.

How odd and ironic!

It is certainly possible (and even probable) that highly creative individuals and groups of thought-tribes (a collection of persons who share similar perspectives and passions) will create new technologies that will help to mitigate many of the devastating effects of the Sixth Mass Extinction. From a practical standpoint, this is what is needed. And we see this unfolding in surprising ways as humanity wakes up to its existential dilemma.

This time in human history, while fraught with dire difficulties, need not spell the end of human history, rather, it can usher in a new renaissance of creativity and cooperation as humanity rises to the occasion and meets the challenges head-on. Indeed, despite itself, humanity has a tremendous reserve of creativity and adaptability under stress.

One key to flourishing under duress is the art of increasing both your outer awareness (what is actually going on around you) and your inner awareness (what you are holding in consciousness— i.e., your thought-creation-patterns, the emotional patterns that you are creating in yourself and how you project these into your “external environments”). We put the words external environment in quotes because from our perspective there is no real inner versus outer. Your perceived outer reality is actually a projection and a magical display of energy-light-matter that originates from the deepest levels of your own consciousness.

Now…

There are innumerable ways to enhance awareness. And with increased awareness (both outer awareness and inner awareness) you can accomplish great things.

We have, in the past, offered various means to attain many types of internal awareness. And we would refer you to the Archives to read about them, many of which include the use of sound—for we are Sound Crafters who use sound and vibration for the purpose of affecting positive outcomes.

In this message, we are sharing a new sound meditation for attaining increased inner awareness, while providing you with energetic restoration through the flow of subtle light energies.  We call this sound meditation The Cave of Altruin, which is a kind of pun as in All-True-In.

The sound field is only 11 minutes in length, but in this short time it can profoundly alter your consciousness and open to you a vast world of magical transformations.

There are a few elements to consider when engaging The Cave of Altruin.

The sound field is a rotating acoustic vortex that will alter your consciousness if you focus your relaxed attention on the sounds themselves. When your mind wanders simply and gently, bring your focus back to the constantly changing architecture of the sound patterns.

A deeper level of healing and transformation is available to you if you listen to the sounds while resting in The Cave of Altruin, which you create in the imaginal realms of your mind.

Imagine and feel that you are in a beautiful spacious cave. The walls are lapis lazuli, a deep dark blue. And embedded throughout the walls, ceiling, and floor of the cave are innumerable precious jewels, semi-precious stones, and Wish-Fulfilling Gems. These types of Wish-Fulfilling Gems are nowhere to be found in your 3D reality rather they reside in the subtle realms of light. By the term Wish-Fulfilling Gems, we are not implying that they grant your mundane wishes. Rather, their emanations bring forward your higher attributes and qualities. It is these higher aspects of your nature that need to be brought forward for your own good and for the good of all beings, including the great being—the Goddess Gaia—who now needs your help as much as you need her help to survive and thrive.

All of these jewels, semi-precious stones, and gems are from another timeline than yours. They are from a far distant future Earth that has passed through The Great Turmoil, and her ecology has been healed and restored with new vibrational realities in the mineral kingdom.

When you conjoin your focus of attention on the sounds and relax into a self-created sensory experience of the Cave, you will enter a potent transformational field of subtle energy. The minerals embedded within the lapis lazuli walls of the Cave will then spontaneously, without any effort on your part, project to you their extraordinary healing and transformational potencies.

Release yourself from the malaise of striving and grasping. Don’t try to make anything happen. Don’t try to direct the subtle energies that flow to you from the light realms. Let them come into you of their own accord. Surrender to the child-like innocence of relaxed curiosity.

The Cave of Altruin is a multidimensional oasis for restoration and a sanctuary for receiving high vibrational energies. The energies that emanate from the Cave can enliven you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Rest in the Cave whenever you feel the need for deep restoration and magical transformation.

From the deepest space within our collective hearts and minds, we send to you—our currently Earth-bound brothers and sisters—a multifaceted gemstone of clear-white luminous light. This gemstone is nothing less than the innate clear awareness, that although often hidden by grasping and striving, is always present in the heart/minds of all beings throughout the Multiverse.

It is time to wake up and embrace the extraordinary opportunities that exist upon your planet as the Great Goddess Gaia shifts into new vibrational realities. And may The Cave of Altruin be a true sanctuary for you.

The Hathors
May 15, 2022
Orcas Island

Sorry if the pic comes out bit large, but it came with the text presented as the Cave of Altruin and kinda liked it.   

Wish you guys a nice day wink

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-05-19 12:46:55)

Board footer