You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-05 20:26:41

DarkOwl

The Teal Swan story

This is Teal Swan telling her childhood story of surviving SRA amongst the Mormon community over 2+ hours or interview.
Many of you are fans but may not have seen this.
I think she's a remarkable woman and a brilliant teacher. This vid shows a side of her many haven't seen.
The level of integration she has reached with her childhood experiences is truly impressive!
I hope you get as much out of this as I did smile

(she's a self-identified Pleiadian starseed and it wouldn't surprise me if she was Taygetan... the Taygetans have mentioned her)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf3zcm4iOoM

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-01-05 22:57:08

Re: The Teal Swan story

Love, Peace & Unity.

#3 2022-01-06 01:31:23

Happy

DarkOwl wrote:

I hope you get as much out of this as I did smile

I haven't seen that, DarkOwl. Will do. Thank you! smile

By looking at that channel you get about the entire curriculum for a behavioral scientist. ...you know... the profession that probably more than any other is responsible for the view on human beings as "instruments" - where everybody can be "mapped" according to a pre-described "profile," put under a "label," and "diagnosed." Its a discipline that has done more harm to the individual's sense of self and self-regard than any other, and where the tools for manipulation is designed. In addition, as being a "licensed chemical dependency professional," he is most likely prescribing medicine under license, which in all practicality makes him a psychiatrist. Trust becomes very quickly a topic in this.

Edit: The above is foremost a "shot from the hip" towards the discipline described. I only viewed the video you referred to, and it's too little to take a stand on the maker of that video.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2022-01-06 04:01:47

DarkOwl

Here we have one type of consciousness analysing quite a different kind of consciousness. One will never understand the other. He said as much (9m26s mark):

She makes an initial good impression but after listening to her for a minute she really makes no sense. I really find it a struggle to listen to her talk. If it gets past two or three seconds, the narrative already becomes kind of meaningless, directionless, and it's just a struggle to pay attention to her

Why is that starseeds such as myself, and others, can listen to her for an hour or two and understand every word she's saying and resonate deeply with it, yet a so-called mental health professional is zoning out after two to three seconds and is clueless to what's she's talking about?

She has reached a decent degree of spiritual attainment... and he probably doesn't even know what that is! hmm

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-06 04:06:32)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-01-06 04:20:19

DarkOwl

Here Teal Swan answers some of the allegations made against her.
Her wisdom shines through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhwcygYOxOc

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-06 06:44:50)

#6 2022-01-06 16:39:26

07wideeyes

You hit the nail on the head about typical behavioural science/psychology, Happy. My own interest in 'psychology' came through Jung and archetypal psychology, which do indeed honour the heights, depths, and mysteries of the psyche. I was unimpressed, and rather dismayed, when I discovered that the majority of more mainstream psychology has little in common with their aims and attitudes.

One of the major influences on UK govnt policy re. the pathogen story is SAGE: Scientific Advisory Group on Emergencies (Sadistic Assn for Generating Emergencies, more like!). You might expect this scientific advisory group to be full of experts in health, medicine, etc. Not at all! Most of its members are behavioural psychologists, whose aim appears to be to help manipulate people into behaving the way that the govnt wants them to. Like many other things, most people are completely ignorant of this basic fact.

And yes, Dark Owl, I'm with you on Teal Swan. She is easy to listen to, remarkably clear, easy for me to understand. I have only watched a handful of her videos, as they don't all necessarily attend to topics that are most vital for me at the moment (or at least that's my possibly erroneous view!).  Her authenticity shines through - you just 'know' she is the real deal. I haven't watched her video on her early traumatic life, but it's on my list now....   x

#7 2022-01-06 22:32:35

Happy

Thank you, 07wideeyes. smile  Yes I agree. If there is a discipline notorious for a utilitarian view on humanity, it's behavioral psychology. I didn't really think much about it until my working experience in a psychic psychiatric ward during my own university studies. Then somebody attempted to recruit me for it.  Fortunately, I already felt strong dissonance with the philosophy in it.

Both Teal Swan (in the video DarkOwl referred to above) and Swaruu of Erra talk about "Shadow Work." - the concept coined by Karl Gustav Jung according to Swaruu:

From: Shadow Work - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Contact (Taygeta) (transcript)

Swaruu [19:30]: The only thing that defines a shadow as Jung's concept is that you have resistance to that programmed behavior, therefore you have repressed it and then you have forgotten that you have repressed it.

[19:46] Even so, it guides your behavior in conjunction with other shadows as cause and effect.

What results from this is a series of reactions and procedures that a person does in front of this or that situation in life.

This causes the shadows that the person does not want to end up guiding the life of the person.

[20:12] That is why Jung has said that they will manifest themselves later in life as destiny.

I expose his work and use it because it is a source of the information I am giving here and as a reference there, searchable by you on Earth.

Plus my personal interpretation.

From the highest level everything gets more complicated, because a shadow that gives someone problems can be there desired by the higher self of the incarnated person, precisely to provoke a way of life that gives him or her a series of experiences necessary for their spiritual growth. (This is mine, not Jung's).

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#8 2022-01-07 03:24:56

RoadtoSamadhi

Thank you DarkOwl for starting this thread.  I have been very deep into Teal Swan the last month and I’m probably going to be at the next retreat.   On top of that I’ve heard nothing but criticisms about her ever since I’ve started sharing her stuff.   It’s gotten to the point where I spent the last 14 days just completely digging into her past and her authenticity.   Reading interviews about her abusers and such.  Even with the many criticisms that she had encountered on the internet and real life I still don’t care whether or not her story checks out because the content of her messages is so profound.  It seems we are on the same wavelength which is super nice nowadays.  Cheers to everybody in this thread, love you all.

Taygeteans would not have recommended teal swan if she was of total nonsense, end of story.

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-01-07 03:25:47)

#9 2022-01-07 09:30:40

07wideeyes

Yes, Road to Samadhi. I think everyone who has something valuable and authentic to say, and who is making an impact, has their detractors, trying to trash them. David Icke obviously comes to mind. And our Taygetan and Swarunian friends also. It's a bit like getting thrown off YouTube - it demonstrates that you must be saying something that is true and important!

If you go on the retreat, I wish you a fruitful, enjoyable, and thoroughly consciousness-expanding time!

Happy, that's a good quote from Swaruu about shadow work, thanks. She is able to put things clearly and concisely - something that Jung himself didn't always manage!

#10 2022-01-07 20:33:03

DarkOwl

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Thank you DarkOwl for starting this thread.  I have been very deep into Teal Swan the last month and I’m probably going to be at the next retreat.   On top of that I’ve heard nothing but criticisms about her ever since I’ve started sharing her stuff.   It’s gotten to the point where I spent the last 14 days just completely digging into her past and her authenticity.   Reading interviews about her abusers and such.  Even with the many criticisms that she had encountered on the internet and real life I still don’t care whether or not her story checks out because the content of her messages is so profound.  It seems we are on the same wavelength which is super nice nowadays.  Cheers to everybody in this thread, love you all.

Taygeteans would not have recommended teal swan if she was of total nonsense, end of story.

I've only started looking closer at her work recently myself and have been very much impressed!
Let us know how your retreat goes won't you! It's something I'd love to do myself.
And love to you too RtS <3

Board footer