You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-07 22:20:45

Trinity

LUCIFER

Hallo dear Teygetans and team of the cosmic Agency

I watched and read much of the videos and also transcipts, maybe I just didn`t see it. So I am asking for the !"point of view" of the Cosmic Agency or the Teygetans about Lucifer. I think Swaruu was mentionening that the Teygetans were synbolozied as snake in the picture of Adam and Eve, bringing knowledge and liberation. Which is stunning, because this is exactly the story of the bloodlines ( watch the message from "hidden hand", proclaiming to be a genuine member of one of the bloodline families)- and there are MANY told informations  from Swaruu, especially about Egypt, which are ...hmm...stunning at least.
So I would really like to know their point of view about Lucifer and for example the brotherhood of the snake, which are very active. When I remember in the right way Echnaton "invented" the ONE GOD Religion where in its center where the sun or Aton (Ra). The Illuminati (their slogan is also love and light) have also a strong "connection" to the sun, as it stand for christ (krystal) conscioueness. I was also quiet astonished that in the video "Ancient Egypt-Symbology-Ancient History- Swaruu and Dhor Kaalèl" a lot of the Nazi Symbols were just portrayed as something "harmless" - just symbol, especially when we all know that the Natis were literally OBSESSED with occult and dark magick. Nothing happened their just by chance - they choose "wisley" and didn`t go to Antarctia "coincidencally". In their occult sessions in headquaters they "invoked" and opened portals to other entities. With the help of the Vril society, right? . Don`t get me wrong - a lot of the information you give is a treasure of knowledge" - especially for the surface level. And I am far away to "judge anything" as good or evil because this is just a 3D perception within this matrix. And of course all information, no matter where it comes from, has it`s one Agenda and can be used in Service to others or Self or a point of the Integration. This is also my point of view with the  Illuminati too - as they think they are the enlightened ones, who have thousands of years ago sacrified their "ascension" as a soul group to bring knowledge to the Adamic Race - pictured as the SNAKE.....BUT how shall people ever come tp understanding this multi-layered matrix??? Even as starseeds we are "troubled" with activating our DNA and "wake up".......Records and history - One reset after the other, extinction or harvest - one after the other and now we are exactly at the point where humanity has already been 6 times before.....and it makes me sad, very sad because this project will start again at zero, will they learn the next time?? And how, if they are always told just "half of the story" and so they have this "believe of a child in good and bad" and wait for a"savior", who will never come. When is enough really enough???

My quuestion is without any judgement, but it was "pointed" by my intuition/higher self - and so I`d just like to know. As people have to learn for themselve in their evulitionary journey, it`s not my mission to interfere with the will of those who cleary can`t see and understand it yet. But "those who really seek - they shall find"....

I honor and respect the effort of the Teygetan and the team of the Cosmic Agency very much.

#2 2022-01-07 23:20:21

Happy

Re: LUCIFER

Trinity wrote:

I think Swaruu was mentionening that the Teygetans were synbolozied as snake in the picture of Adam and Eve, bringing knowledge and liberation.

The story in the Bible is not written by the Taygetans. History is written by... you know.

After the Tiamat story unfolded, somebody decided to use Earth. That doesn't mean Soul was driven away - just that this somebody found some opportunity in the situation. And the manipulation of human beings - considered ignorant children - presented so much potential. The Earth was a library, you see - it had it all.

And the symbologies are just representations. They can be twisted, if you just know how who's perception you need to divert. Then attention and worship can easily be directed to the preferred entities. The rest is history, as they say.

The moment "service" is transmuted into trade - which is the essence of worship and voluntary slavery, the immense abundance of creation is easily cut off. By choice - or better phrased, by lack of understanding - dependency becomes initiated.

The DNA is not the point. It's the continuity of the species, that's true, but it's the consequence of Source connection. If that connection is lost, humanity is gone. It's that simple.

If humans manage to see through the deception and once again see what the choice actually is, we can restore it all.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-01-08 13:05:54

Trinity

Thank you Happy for reply. I used a "biblical term or name" - right, but I am well aware about and as we know all religions are more or less "man made" and were not used to "set anybody free". As well I am also aware that all is percieveable as a kind of game, which can be fun for those you know the rules. But I think we also can agree that the "rules" are not known by many.

BUT - your answer didn`t even scratch the surface of my question, right? I asked about the Teygetan "point of view" about the energy/entity portrayed with the name Lucifer. Also you know that symbology and numbers have IMMENS importance in all the secret societies and are not shown for fun.

So I sence a "hesitance" in answering the question. Maybe one of the Teygetans can answer? And once again - don`t get me wrong. There is NO negative perception about this theme.

I am also with you about the species human and it`s probable extinction BUT one the one hand Swaruu tells that a "great reset" has happened already before and happens always under defined parameters- so nothing new in this sense, or? And the second point is that also Swaruu mentionend that humanity isn`t one race. We are using this vessels for a short time to have a human experience. So from a human perspective it`s terrible and horryfing in the assumption of the (wrong) believe-system that this body is all what we have. But as you know there are unlimited point of perceptions and cycles of evolutions. I feel a lot of empathy and compassion and I really wish that the actual experience for humanity can still have a positive outcome. But this is just possible, if humans can get "rid of fear of death/sickness" and getting rid of all the attachments of this matrix. Really all and everything. But when you ask just 10 people what real freedom is for them, then you will get 10 very different answers. Or you ask about good and evil, will end the same way. And there is also a huge number of people who don`t want to know anything......the actual situation isn`t just programming and mind controll - it`s the mirror of a sick society and without brutal honoesty about the own shadows, the personal "evil" and not just blame and shame to the "others"...well, we`ll see and can observe it

#4 2022-01-08 14:11:34

Happy

Thank you, Trinity. Yes, your question was directed to CA and the Taygetans, you made that clear. Hence my avoidance. Sorry, if you took my reply as an imposition there. If they choose to divulge further into the topic, I'm sure we all appreciate clarity in the matters. But there's reason to ponder on why they haven't already. My own understanding is that much of history as it unfolded was a derailment of humanity. The recent videos, particularly by Yazhi, seem to have the focus on getting us "back on track" - to see how things are, not how they were. As such, your question about "next time" becomes an open question; it depends on us grasping the gravity of the situation.

#5 2022-01-08 16:23:26

Trinity

Thanks Happy for your time to respond again. And I appreciated your first reply very much - everybody shall be free to share his/her opinion; I am grateful for other opinions because it shows always points of awareness and focus.
You are right that some "themes" are not so "widley" discussed than others. But the reason can also be in the huge possibilities of misunderstanding for humans. I have also read the law of One, the Prism of Lyra and literally thousands and more thousands pages, texts, books - ancient and new ones. By now now it seems to me that this whole life of  mine is determined by learning and come to understanding and inner knowing, connecting with lknowledge in the process of integration within Source. But additionaly I am a pisces and a doppled red Dragon in the Mayan Tzsolkins. So it seems natural for me.
And this is the point which I would like to look at - knowledge IS light, Lucifer in latin is the Lightbringer, the brightest one. The snake in Eden brought the knowledge of havng a choice. As far as my knowledge is reaching the story in the bible is a more or less an "allegory", which was used by the Roman Empire to install fear of the snake and Lucifer, called then the "Fallen Ones" or "Watchers". And I think that a lot what we think is true is pure deception on all levels. But I would like to connect the "real" dots between the REAL Illuminati /the Einlightend ones and the soul-memory complex of Lucifer, who may see themselves (and even be) the watchers of the human race became as well inhabitants of a "Quarantine planet" and are "stuck" in this vibrational fence too.
But know comes a distortion in the energy of Satan and another one with the "Dracos" and AI. But anyway - all of this are just questions in this vibrational frequency and maybe just part of a 3D society in experiencing polarity and seperatness until they evolve above it. But then we know that all this conflicts happend already (seen in linear time) with other civilizations, which were/are in a very diffferent vibrational band. And seen from this aspect war, polarity, seperatness isn`t just an issue of low vibrational matrces but obviously spread through the Galaxy or even Universe.
But coming back to the point - I`d really like to know who are those "people" who take the blood, the flesh for power and "immortality" All shapeshifting dracos (like the Queen )??? or the Freemasons or the Illuminati/Luciferian ones??? Because I could imagine that people would have less mercy with entities with this "habits". Even if theyselve slaughter, molest, rape and sell their own children. So I know this may be of very less interest for the majority, but for me it`s a dot, which is connected and unconnected at the same time within this matrix. I would really love to read the knowledge of the Teygetan about. Maybe in a privat message?

#6 2022-01-08 19:44:19

Happy

My pleasure. You have some interesting perspectives on the matters, and your comments are good, too. Thank you.

Trinity wrote:

[...]the reason can also be in the huge possibilities of misunderstanding[...]

This is where the discernment of one's own intent becomes important. And it doesn't become so without integrating contradicting/polarized perspectives. To see contradiction and yet be able to see the reason for the choice, becomes the path forward. To the one with heart connection, this reason is resonant with Source impetus.

Trinity wrote:

So it seems natural for me.

Yes, I'm aware of that.

Trinity wrote:

[...]knowledge IS light[...]

At some point in our development, this may be so. But soon it may become clear that knowledge is history. - a reference; our inference from perceived experience in time. Love is the "light" you point at here - life. This is the real property of the heart. At some threshold, we may choose to rise up and persevere. But if we don't, where will that choice take us? This points to the definition of regression.

Trinity wrote:

[...]separateness isn`t just an issue of low vibrational matrces but obviously spread through the Galaxy or even Universe.

We tend to think that our turf is local, and that it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. That's the illusion of deception taking its toll on us there. And this is why our presence - our awakening and engagement - is important to what happens next. If we don't become vigilant to the undermining we've seen been happening for millennia, the outcome is certain. Hmm... Well, the outcome is not decided yet. Because we now see something not anticipated is moving across the world.

Humanity will touch base and become a civilization.

#7 2022-01-10 17:52:01

Trinity

Dear Happy - my respect and gratitude for your insight - I really appresiate them, so thank you very much!!! "Usually" when I have questions answers on different "ways" are appearing for me. So also your insights were now part of the answers my awareness and consciousness indicated to me. And when they are a vibrational "match" within me, I trust my intuition, the Universe, Source within me and my heart. You are so right - Love is the key. I define love probably a bit different than others - for me it is the understanding for everything and everbody ( sometimes I am struggling with it) in an unconditional way. The love of a mother/father for her/his child - unconditional love. "

2012 I had an car-crash with the speed of 160 km/h on a highway and I was c"catapulted" into a conrect wall. During we (my car and I) flew through the air, I was asked if I want to stay now or leave. . I was thinking about because I would have been "ready to leave", but I saw the face of my 4 years old girl and decided to stay until she is "ready". And my "condition" was that I don`t have any injuries, just a 1cm cut on my foot (no clue, why I decided this) - BUT in this moment my car crashed into a cement "wall" ( was a highway and my speed was 160 km/h). The car was totally crashed and I hang "headover" in my seat. I got auf the car and saw the situation from outside. 5 min later the police and rescue were there and they were looking for the dead people, because they thought nobody could have survived this. And they thought that I am witness of the accident.....Anyway, needless to say that I had NO injuires. In the evening, when I was in the shower, I noticed the 1 cm cut on my foot....so I am prepared and ready, that when I have fullfilled my conract I`ll leave this vibrational band of frequences. And I hope that I could "wake up" some, but the deception and programming goes deep. And fear used as programm is working since aeons, we know.

I also wanted to share with something about the "end game"....https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_nwo15.htm

https://english.aawsat.com//home/articl … alem-again

Greetings from Austria

#8 2022-01-15 07:33:57

mitkobs

There is another topic in which we share once said by Yazhi that Lucifer is the destroyed planet Tiamat. In another words Lucifer are the consequences of destruction of a planet and the darkness and suffering that comes with it. We know also that the waters from this water planet were transferred in enormous quantities on Earth and Venus and thus Lucifer kind of is part of those two planets in more direct way. Also debris of this planet formed the rings of Saturn and thus Lucifer also is part of Saturn. The black goo from Tiamat also got transferred to Earth and that is like an AI but a dark one, destructive. And in the same time Lucifer is a being that can give reasonable information and helping both sides, the darkness and the light. And also can test souls for their qualities of character with subjecting them to the fear energy.

#9 2022-01-16 14:25:54

Trinity

Thank you very much for your reply, which I really appreciate!!! And I just can agree with you, because literally NOTHING in this matrix is as it seems to be. Everything is just experiences and in the beginning it is maybe sometimes "tough" to come to an deeper understanding and dettach from judgement. Also exepting that - as long as we use these bodies in lower vibrational frequency "bands" - we have to deal with polarity, which is also within ourselves. Acceptance and understandig is leading to balance. And as more we are in alignment of who and what we are really, as more the "game" becomes "boring", because it gets so obvious. And I am wondering why I didn`t see it decades ago, or better said - I didn`t want realize, because I also liked the game.;-)

Board footer