You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-07 18:21:13

microvirus6

Specifics of ET Communication Method

Hey quick question, and if this is too indelicate just ignore me...

I've read many transcripts, starting at the beginning, but I never read anywhere- how EXACTLY do Gosia and Robert converse with the Taygetans? I know it's written and over the internet, but more specifically... is it text? email? Facebook message? Like what application is being used

And a couple small corollaries...

-How did contact happen the very first time?

-Is digital/written the ONLY way its ever happened, or has there been a time when Swaruu/Aneeka/whoever communicated in a more dramatic or intimate way?

Thx!

#2 2022-01-07 18:44:31

Happy

Re: Specifics of ET Communication Method

Well, since you have been through it, the only remaining question is: What do you really mean by "EXACTLY"? It's a chat program. Not to be rude, but this sounds like that never ceasing claim for "proof"... If it is, then the correct answer is that you will never read it, see it, or hear it - you will feel it. Like "resonance". And if that's not enough, then the world you already live in is likely enough for you. But to help you some part of the way here; a lot of info like that was given in several of the early interviews Gosia and team gave.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-01-07 19:00:02

RoadtoSamadhi

I’ve read and seen all the videos from beginning to end and Gosia & Robert have had contact with the taygeteans in pretty much every way possible but they strictly use every other available method than channeling because too much interference gets in the way.  They are the only contact to come out with this method as the main contacting method and have described why the other methods of contact end up being complicated and leading to mission failure.

#4 2022-01-08 22:26:01

microvirus6

OK thx, and does anyone know the answer to my other question, how did contact happen first? Like who contacted who, were their ships/lights in the sky involved, etc...

And I am indeed asking "which chat program exactly?"... if I'm not entitled to know that, that's fine I guess, but I would like to know

Also, I understand the restrictions for capital-P Proof for the public based on prime directive, the federation, etc., but I am curious if there has been at least some kind of supernatural-level proof in private for Gosia.. With all she's been asked to commit to this, I would think/hope that at least once Swaruu would materialize an avocado in mid-air or a hologram of her face for 10 seconds or something in a private 1-on-1 setting

#5 2022-01-09 00:04:19

Bigfeet_E

They've met in person, face to face at least once as i recall.

#6 2022-01-09 01:29:00

DarkOwl

The contact is via text on a well known and popular app.
Gosia will often use audio from her end but the reply is received in text format.
Audio and video are not permitted by Federation rules but audio of the Taygetan pilot, Dhor Khalil has been heard.
Gosia met a Taygetan woman face to face once (i'm guessing it was at a conference) but wasn't made aware she was Taygetan until after the fact.
Gosia filmed herself on the first occasion she made contact. You can watch that here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjn_gP00ffE

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-01-09 13:58:15

Gosia
Administrator

False. We did not use Discord but another very popular platform. Please before posting, be sure, or say: I THINK. Thank you. smile

Flake wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

And I am indeed asking "which chat program exactly?"... if I'm not entitled to know that, that's fine I guess, but I would like to know

If you watched all videos you could hear Discord notifications oftentimes.

Taygetans used Discord also within Dufes where Gosia Robert started according to info provided by Cinna May.

#8 2022-01-10 02:54:37

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Gosia wrote:

False. We did not use Discord but another very popular platform. Please before posting, be sure, or say: I THINK. Thank you. smile

Flake wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

Taygetans used Discord also within Dufes where Gosia Robert started according to info provided by Cinna May.

Hi Gosia and others on this thread, I'm not sure I understand the 'apparent secrecy' here or am I missing something?. You say 'we did not use Discord but another..'. Ok, which one then?

Is this about empowerment of all the humans/starseeds, supporting the human race or is it about; 'specialness'? I'm likely missing something as I surely feel from Gosia and team a genuine integrity, but also with today's wild/crazy/information flying around...???? I prefer 'transparency' where possible...just sayin'.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#9 2022-01-10 03:06:00

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Flake wrote:

Hi Gosia and others on this thread, I'm not sure I understand the 'apparent secrecy' here or am I missing something?. You say 'we did not use Discord but another..'. Ok, which one then?

Is this about empowerment of all the humans/starseeds, supporting the human race or is it about; 'specialness'? I'm likely missing something as I surely feel from Gosia and team a genuine integrity, but also with today's wild/crazy/information flying around...???? I prefer 'transparency' where possible...just sayin'.

It's a security thing. Privacy.
They don't really want anyone to come looking for them or encourage that.
There's no need to know. It's not important at all smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2022-01-10 04:09:36

Cosmic Sea
Banned

DarkOwl wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Ok, I could point out that you sound like a 'shill', to divert questions and so forth. Not saying that that IS the case, but ?????

As we are all here playing 'special relationships' humanity is being murdered.

#11 2022-01-10 05:38:36

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

Ok, I could point out that you sound like a 'shill', to divert questions and so forth. Not saying that that IS the case, but ?????

As we are all here playing 'special relationships' humanity is being murdered.

You've misunderstood.
Why do you need to know? Do you pry into the communications methods of anyone else? It's kind of rude to ask then insist. Just saying hmm

This is not a game. Information is being delivered that steps on some peoples toes and so it's wise to take precautions.
Not sure why you're not getting this.

Anyway, if it's Discord or WhatsApp or Messenger or GalacticChat, what difference does it make? I don't know what they use and don't see it as any of my business.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-10 05:51:00)

#12 2022-01-10 08:41:34

Gosia
Administrator

How about respecting the wishes of the team itself and their privacy? Simple as that. smile Having said that, why don´t you have your real name up instead of a nick name? Pic would be nice too for "transparency". smile 

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Flake wrote:

#13 2022-01-10 18:32:57

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Gosia wrote:

How about respecting the wishes of the team itself and their privacy? Simple as that. smile Having said that, why don´t you have your real name up instead of a nick name? Pic would be nice too for "transparency". smile 

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I guess I'm just feeling frustrated with misinformation everywhere, secrecy and my own uncertainty.

I'll also own that I have a judgement that people as powerful as the Taygetans seem like they're not doing enough. Particularly since the papaya ingredients have been studied by them and made claims of 'alien interference', so then that seems like the UFOP should be doing something as the 'negative races' have broken the prime directive rules. (Actually, haven't they broken the rules long ago?) I know in videos you explained the 'complacency' of the UFOP and so I feel judgemental toward all of them and frustrated.

I'm not just sitting and crying either. I'm an activist in my community.

I don't have a problem putting my real name here or anywhere; Gail Hodgson, but when I first joined I saw that pretty much all the forum posters had nicknames, so that's what I did.

Board footer