You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-10 14:02:51

WXMM

Why is taygeta's intervention legitimate, my summary

The Federation (Saturn Council) has been guiding the sheep for thousands of years, which can satisfy many of the sheep's ideas, accelerating manifestation through catalyst (covert intervention), but not to guide the sheep to the path of awakening. As the operator of the Saturn-moon-earth matrix system, if humans are generally awakened and are opposed to manipulation, they will destroy the control / game / experimental system. At the same time, the reason why this reality does not appear is that people on earth do not want to awaken, and reality is the mirror of the heart. Although the Federation's verbal commitment does not oppose human collective awakening, nor can it suppress the mechanism of manifestation after collective awakening, as mentioned earlier, full awakening destroys the matrix system, so this is an unspoken rule. As a result, a small number of awakened people are provided with the opportunity to quit after death.

So what are the federations leading? The Federation tries to guide human beings to learn their own lessons and constantly stimulate human self-oppression and self-reflection. Therefore, the so-called self-reflection under strong oppression is just a kind of training, just like tame parishioners, leading a decent life, abstinence, not excessive consumption of resources, cherishing life, caring for nature, and making the planet sustainable.

1, full awakening is not allowed, because it will destroy the matrix system; 2, soft self-collapse is not allowed to destroy the matrix system; 3, nuclear war is not allowed to launch a hard destruction of the matrix system. The latter two (the exception to the rule of non-intervention, that is, if a planet or civilization is about to become extinct or in danger, they may intervene) do trigger visible external intervention. For example, genetic backup and mixed-race substitution of guardian / seeder races (federates or other federate members); interference with nuclear arsenals and prohibition of nuclear war; appearance of some UFO; kidnapping education, etc.

So NWO is acquiesced, which is also Bai Zuo's proposition, which is a rare choice for human beings under these red lines. The free will of pure non-manipulation of human beings must be respected, that is, Article 1, can also touch external intervention, but intervention must destroy this corrupt, false and cunning system from the source. Therefore, the intervention of a small number of aliens with real conscience is reasonable and legal, but they need to challenge a lot of power. But humans must cooperate to prove that free will is manipulated so that the external intervention of the soul awakening faction coincides with the metaphysical level of the first principle of interstellar non-intervention and implements the legitimacy of space legal intervention at the physical level.

At the same time, there are three branches of the legitimacy of external intervention. 1 is the so-called federal training, which does not respect the characteristics of emotional race. Created a vicious circle, spiritual trauma, it is difficult to say that a good teacher, or that is, the owner of the black kiln. 2 is continued federal intervention, and failure to manage cabal groups, such as forced vaccination, has violated soul contracts for a small number of sober groups (non-experience manipulators). (3) it is the continuous manipulation of the federation itself, which violates the principle of primary non-intervention. Has run counter to the legitimacy of the historical purpose (the trusteeship implemented by the Healing Terran so-called flood trauma).

This is a small summary of the current interstellar situation and human relations.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-01-10 14:03:36)

#2 2022-01-10 16:36:55

Robert369

Re: Why is taygeta's intervention legitimate, my summary

WXMM wrote:

The Federation (Saturn Council) has been guiding the sheep for thousands of years[...]

To this initial sentence I would like to add that they (in cooperation with Regressives) firstly created the sheep that most Humans on Earth became, because the original Lyrans and most other races that settled on Earth were way more advanced than Humanity is today.

For this, the 3D Matrix, mind-control systems and active wave exposition with ET high-tech clearly served the purpose of ruining the inhabitants on our planet and making it a playground for low frequency beings - and by that for Regressives.

Insofar, the guilt behind all this starts way before "keeping the sheeplings from awakening".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-01-10 19:53:21

WXMM

Through the federal earth-moon matrix system, the perception ability of all residents on the earth is limited, the spirit of the earth people is tightly controlled, and the matrix is nourished, thus inhibiting higher brain functions, such as telepathy, which makes the matrix completely based on the spirit of the controlled people on the earth. The earth has been cut off from the higher dimension. Therefore, human beings are automatically immune to external intervention. This also makes the legal minor external intervention permitted and approved by the federal government useless. Therefore, I speculate that intervention must be strengthened. And this kind of intervention must make human beings understand and enhance their ability to manifest reality.
But obviously, the Federation won't allow such a large-scale awakening, which will make people know the truth and denounce them. It may also shape a reality that is hostile to them.
If they have an agenda, that is, to approve the gradual reduction of lunar radiation, there is a timetable, instead of just worrying about sudden collapse and serious consequences.
And send guidance to educate and restore human's natural spirituality and high-dimensional connectivity.
We can agree not to hold the federal government accountable for its long-term manipulation.

#4 2022-01-11 09:04:13

Kahi Harawira

All are living beings. I hold the Federation completely responsible for genocide, (calculating in the karmic) from which there are no lessons to be learnt and nothing left to awaken from in this experience.

The idea of killing others to ensure they learn “the lesson” or to force them to experience the harsh folly of being inexperienced and misinformed, is regressive in nature and a self-destructive in philosophy masquerading as the “greater good”.

While there is necessarily a case for awakening to a greater realization due to reaching out for interstellar capacity, it does not follow, that interstellar capacity must only be guided by regressives in order to be legitimate in the eyes of, and under the guidance of the regressives in the Federation.

A stand is being made against the continuation of this kind of methodological application used to justify “the constrained advancement” of this little corner of the galaxy, which methodology if was applied to the Federation itself, would see the Federation taken over by regressives entirely.

Either the holographic societal paradigm exists, or it does not. And if it does, we are governed from the ground up or at least that is the way that we see it at the local, regional, global and the interstellar levels, and what you suggest is that the Federation and others should be forgiven because that is not how they see how it should be playing out.

I have found and see no reason to question the integrity of the Taygeteans, so I can and do differ as to applicability of this proposed methodology (that is suggested to be unilaterally adopted in our name), as to the means.

#5 2022-01-11 10:08:02

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

The Federation (Saturn Council) has been guiding the sheep for thousands of years[...]

To this initial sentence I would like to add that they (in cooperation with Regressives) firstly created the sheep that most Humans on Earth became, because the original Lyrans and most other races that settled on Earth were way more advanced than Humanity is today.

For this, the 3D Matrix, mind-control systems and active wave exposition with ET high-tech clearly served the purpose of ruining the inhabitants on our planet and making it a playground for low frequency beings - and by that for Regressives.

Insofar, the guilt behind all this starts way before "keeping the sheeplings from awakening".

Due to the stimulation of the flood, these people have become insane, because they are also connected to higher density, so they will manifest their nightmares in higher places. As a treatment measure, the matrix should have a clear medical plan, rather than permanently removing the frontal lobe of the brain, turning into a group of dementia children, attacking each other and making it permanent. It should be based on the gradual restoration of human spirituality and high-density connectivity, rather than rushing to the moon because the moon is about to collapse. They are very interested in making dementia children's paradise permanent. This goes against their purpose and makes this manipulation itself contrary to the principle of non intervention. But there are many races involved in history, so this is a collective behavior, so it is a bureaucratic problem.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-01-11 10:09:14)

#6 2022-01-11 14:09:44

Robert369

This "restoration" is what is happening through the intervention of higher densities, but the lower ones indeed try to perpetuate the madness. And are failing at that because they have no power of the higher density players.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer