You are not logged in.

#51 2021-10-16 14:22:03

charliebelle

Re: Marvel's 'Eternals' trailer was clearly inspired by the Taygetans

Funny how every thread seems to get derailed from the original intent. Some of you should just be silent for a while hahaha. blahblah blah.

Bringing back the original link by pymander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NBlSJmn91k

I have a special resonance with Thena.

#52 2021-10-16 14:29:42

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=13511#p13511

They have been listening to too much orion ai whispers

Lets go orion ai.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#53 2022-01-11 17:11:21

charliebelle

Eternals comes out tomorrow on Disney! I have been so patient. ***

#54 2022-01-11 19:34:21

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

Absolutely amazingly, I know this is happening; and I have a sneak preview of some of the story, sufficient to see that it describes a good deal of what gets discussed on the forum and in many of the CA videos! This is amazing, since I watch no television, and never watch films on computer etc, no netflix etc etc etc. We have an ancient television in the house, unconnected to everything, no aerial, satellite dish etc, but used for the  occasional DVD (remember them?). However, my wife buys a weekly television guide, so that (in her words) she knows what other people are watching.

#55 2022-01-13 17:55:52

charliebelle wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I was curious about the film, as it also reminded me of the Taygeteans from what I saw in the TV ads. I will watch it and share thoughts if I have some to share. smile

#56 2022-01-13 17:57:48

charliebelle

07wideeyes wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Absolutely amazingly, I know this is happening; and I have a sneak preview of some of the story, sufficient to see that it describes a good deal of what gets discussed on the forum and in many of the CA videos! This is amazing, since I watch no television, and never watch films on computer etc, no netflix etc etc etc. We have an ancient television in the house, unconnected to everything, no aerial, satellite dish etc, but used for the  occasional DVD (remember them?). However, my wife buys a weekly television guide, so that (in her words) she knows what other people are watching.

Are you able to watch it?

#57 2022-01-13 18:00:14

charliebelle

crystallinemister wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I was curious about the film, as it also reminded me of the Taygeteans from what I saw in the TV ads. I will watch it and share thoughts if I have some to share. smile

Remember to watch through the end credits for clues and hints for upcoming events! 

I am going to have to watch it a few times to process smile

Board footer