You are not logged in.

#51 2022-01-14 02:18:46

Robert369

Re: Swarru et al know Kim Goguen's work?

Kahi Harawira wrote:

The result is, that we know about both the politics of power and how it works AND the politics of Consent and how that works. Both are diametrically opposed philosophies.

This is only valid in a perfect world of already awakened people - so, not on today's Earth -, because true "consent" implies being awake, understanding and informed about one's decision to consent. Instead, here we have the regressive mind-enslavement which combines power given to the elites along with consent via mind-control, meaning that depending on the setting, the two are not automatically "diametrically opposed"

Thus I shall repeat what I said above already: Idealistic approaches are pointless unless for small isolated communities which don't care for the sheeplings that are "not ready" for their advanced systems. But that is egoistic in a way, as it saves oneself and like-minded people, but it is not how one can save a planet with people "who are not there".

Instead we need a global solution that helps everyone on the planet, including the sheeplings. And that requires a system that allows for both council-based self-government to restore the planet across all areas AND strict leadership/rules for those who still require it to e.g. teach them about right & wrong, as those do not find it in themselves at this time.

And to prevent abuse of the power positions, there need to be strict rules that are verified/enforced to get followed, because almost nobody on the planet is free from temptations, etc., and we also have to face plenty of regressive infiltration while fending off cabalistic attacks - all of which can ruin an idealistic system within a blink of an eye.

Such approach allows the planet to be liberated while offering a safe and (hopefully!) abuse-free haven for the sheeplings to grow (back) into self-responsible beings, and it pretty much describes how Kim Goguen is going about our planetary liberation. (Though she never explained it like this.)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#52 2022-01-14 03:14:09

Meridianwoman

@DarkOwl

I posted the link about the Special Report from Kim Goguen, as a means to share intersting new information
and to help build consciousness.  It wasn't meant to challenge anyone.

Dark Owl, when you say dividing statements such as 'opinions are polarized on this forum,' I question your background on the topic.

Would you rather never knowing about what's being done about the present problems on this planet? 

And just because our celestial friends the Taygetan, haven't said anything yet about this yet, doesn't mean they are 'polarized' or taking sides.   Polarity or duality, is a human thing. 

By claiming 'polarized opinions', ... aren't those words a bit divisive in this forum?

Other people in this forum are open to learning new stuff. without becoming immediately becoming 'polarized' or needing 'consent' of new information or new ideas.

#53 2022-01-14 03:41:45

DarkOwl

Meridianwoman wrote:

@DarkOwl

I posted the link about the Special Report from Kim Goguen, as a means to share intersting new information
and to help build consciousness.  It wasn't meant to challenge anyone.

Dark Owl, when you say dividing statements such as 'opinions are polarized on this forum,' I question your background on the topic.

Would you rather never knowing about what's being done about the present problems on this planet? 

And just because our celestial friends the Taygetan, haven't said anything yet about this yet, doesn't mean they are 'polarized' or taking sides.   Polarity or duality, is a human thing. 

By claiming 'polarized opinions', ... aren't those words a bit divisive in this forum?

Other people in this forum are open to learning new stuff. without becoming immediately becoming 'polarized' or needing 'consent' of new information or new ideas.

By polarised I meant, some here like Kim G... others think she is not who she says she is (I guess there are others who haven't made their minds up yet).

The Taygetans can't be polarised because (as you said) they haven't given their opinion yet.

Opinions here re. Kim G are divided. That's just a fact. I don't see it as divisive and I don't see our differing opinions needing to divide us (we're all trying to work this out together)

I've known about Kim for many, many years now (back when Tank was doing livestreams on those steps). I haven't invested a huge amount of time into it I admit, because I came to the conclusion back then (and recently when I've revisited her) that if she's the real-deal, she hasn't provided the proof I need to believe her. And despite her anti-hopium /become-self-empowered rhetoric, she is still spreading hopium!

Just my opinion. I've been wrong more times than I can count. As the saying goes... "prove me wrong"

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#54 2022-01-14 05:55:57

Kahi Harawira

It is a mistake to broad-brush everyone else into a regressive mind-slave category while another category claims a self-righteous power to dictate the destiny and the fates of the less fortunate.

We currently face a number of globalist proposals, who all claim to be acting in our best interests and that includes the Cabal slave traders. In this little corner of the planet, we have been included in on an experiment to refine a global economic AI governance system, that is being prepared for the rest of the world, quite conveniently, as the solution to help everyone on the planet.

Of course it is probably just another compliance system and has all the hallmarks and characteristics of the old one. Perhaps it could just be a part of a consolidating a republic out of the conquests of indigenous territories. But combined with this AI governance system, it does mean we must now use ideas and concepts as mechanisms and instruments, that cannot be found on the internet. In essence, what we know and they don't.

There are many other global propositions which may or may not be strictly classified as Cabal operations. All possess the same characteristics: that we are stupid while they are not. Taking in all of the variations that any planetary governance could produce, all top down propositions will suffer equally from an effective ground up governance system, such as that described as being a holographic society. Something, that we are hated for understanding here.

And while we fit exactly within the terms described by Kim's proposition, like so many others, we are again being asked to register our interests for recognition. What this process is asking from us, is to give our Consent for a proposition to proceed in our name. There are outstanding reservations about what happens at the individual assembly level and even at the level of a group of assemblies, which both concern us, intrinsically. These are matters which are currently under consideration by us at this point in time, also with a view towards planetary governance, independent of any top-down proposition. And there are no shortage of those.

I find that the best place to be positioned to view any governance proposition, is to be the one at the bottom of the governing structure, to be with and along side those, who are proposed to be governed. It is from that position, that a person might best identify the methodologies and arguments being used in advocating any proposed governance system.

There are only two global governing propositions. There is only one ground up global holographic governing proposition in existence, the rest are all top down propositions. That says something for me.

I must thank you, sincerely, for helping me clarify for us some of the issues that are involved.
Much respect

#55 2022-01-14 09:00:18

Robert369

Albert wrote:
Kahi Harawira wrote:

What matters today is Consent. How does one govern with Consent..

They don’t. Governing without consent is tyranny.

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government  fears the people we have Liberty” - Thomas Jefferson (?)

Yes yes, another almost correct and nicely simplified statement, but it once again only applies to awakened people along the idealistic path.

Look at what we have today with the majority of people/sheeplings: Consenting to a government due to mind-control and without knowing/abilities about politics or one's needs due to temptations and other non-understood sillinesses, while generally acting negative against people, animals and nature.

Calling such sheeplings to have "consented" equals giving them the full responsibility for wanting to get eradicated even worse by the current governments, because those were "elected by consent". But were they ? Not only that elections are cheated on anyways, but especially they do not "elect" but only "choose" from two given evils - for which the outcome is the same.

Thus I repeat: Unless people act mature and self-responsible, they are unable to self-govern and require assistance to get there. Any new "government" (which includes councils) requires to promote these values as to assist people in their awakening process as to learn about self-responsibility, self-government and respecting nature, aka helping them to self-empower.

The above being said, you evaded the question of what your approach is doing for the sheeplings beyond ignoring them and leaving them to their fate, because their "consent" is based on mind-control and indoctrinated fears, and has no relevance as it doesn't reflect their true opinions.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#56 2022-01-14 09:57:56

07wideeyes

My takeaway from this recent discussion here..... There are now an increasing number of people who are fully ready for a life without external authority telling them what to do. They have learnt responsibility for self and others, they are self-starters, know how to co-operate. Many of the contributors to the forum are clearly in this group. Simultaneously we have those, still the vast majority in terms of numbers, who are not there yet. They are lost, or become destructive, without being told what to do. This is the mass of humanity.

The needs of the two groups (not that there is really a cut-and-dry division) are different. The latter require a supportive, truly educational environment, in which they can learn autonomy etc, rather than being bullied and abused by the cabal, which is what has happened to them for centuries now.

The question is - what are the more awakened ones to do? Some I see as emphasising their own autonomy, and focussing on establishing truly alternative societies. While others may choose to 'stay in there' ('in' the world but not 'of' it) and help to clean up the mess, pick up the pieces, within the world that the asleep and semi-asleep still inhabit. Both I take as suitable responses to the current situation.

#57 2022-01-14 13:10:36

Happy

It's difficult to evaluate Goguen's and Life Force's work without being an insider there. Much of their work isn't seen by the general population. And the skepticism to embrace Goguen's work is probably due to one predominant psychological trait within humans: We tend to believe it when we see it. This is not a flaw, but it doesn't exactly encourage trust either.

Take the transformation of the United Nations as an example. This should've had some very visible effects within the many governments in the world. And then we have all the cabal-instruments for control (NATO, EU, etc.). - not to forget all the for-profit international corporations with only rudimentary adherence to regulations, justice, or even ethics (- seemingly... at times...). And the media, once they become accustomed telling the truth, should play a key role in this. Media - the mainstream one - will hopefully soon either become obsolete and dismantled, or transformed, as well.

Things take time here in this world of ours. If only a fraction of Goguen's and Life Force's efforts were the case, it would have strong reverberations across the world. The degree of transformation we are facing will effectively turn it all upside-down. - or inside-out. And the reason why this hasn't been recognized yet, may - may - be because "the avalanche" hasn't started yet. Sometimes, patience is actually a virtue. Let's hope this is one of those situations.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#58 2022-01-14 13:17:25

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

My takeaway from this recent discussion here..... There are now an increasing number of people who are fully ready for a life without external authority telling them what to do. They have learnt responsibility for self and others, they are self-starters, know how to co-operate. Many of the contributors to the forum are clearly in this group. Simultaneously we have those, still the vast majority in terms of numbers, who are not there yet. They are lost, or become destructive, without being told what to do. This is the mass of humanity.

Exactly, and the task at hand right now is to find a solution that serves everyone and not only one part - especially not the smaller one, while leaving the problems of the larger one unresolved.

To achieve this, the "self-starters" not only need to learn to co-operate, but also to assist the ones who are not "there" yet to raise in consciousness - or at least lead a "nice and sheepish life" without oppression within a by those desired government system that leads them in a benevolent way.

Sadly, at this point most "self-starters" who are truly ready still look down at "the sheeplings" instead of going down and attempting to help them to wake up - meaning that are only ready for part of the job. But luckily there are others who may not quite be "there" but instead care for the sheeplings and their needs, which will be badly needed in the form of coaching once the end of the Cabals allow for a full disclosure, as otherwise the shock might kill many. Also, some people are energetically influencing the whole planet as to raise the global consciousness levels and enable new abilities.

Thus, with combined efforts and everyone filling their role, we are already on our way to succeed, and the speed "only" depends on the slowest society member (or due to their death).

#59 2022-01-14 17:13:19

Albert

Robert369 wrote:
Albert wrote:
Kahi Harawira wrote:

What matters today is Consent. How does one govern with Consent..

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government  fears the people we have Liberty” - Thomas Jefferson (?)

Yes yes, another almost correct and nicely simplified statement, but it once again only applies to awakened people along the idealistic path.

Look at what we have today with the majority of people/sheeplings: Consenting to a government due to mind-control and without knowing/abilities about.

Easy big guy smile

These simplified statements represent principles in a succinct manner. ‘Brevity is the soul of wit’, and short aphorisms are simple and easy to remind oneself, or others, about how things work. Consenting due to mind control is basically agreeing to what one believes is correct and “belief is often the enemy of truth”. Choice is better when there is informed choice but if the information we find to make that choice is tainted then all bets are off. The people have been conditioned all their life to trust doctors and mainstream sources so when everyone tells them “take the shot, it is good for you” they believe. When the option is consent, or else, we have tyranny. Making well informed decisions can be very difficult when truth is censored, which is why my signature aphorism, which I would like on my headstone, is “truth never fears scrutiny” smile

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#60 2022-01-14 17:26:27

Albert

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Albert wrote:

Look at what we have today with the majority of people/sheeplings: Consenting to a government due to mind-control and without knowing/abilities about.

Easy big guy smile

These simplified statements represent principles in a succinct manner. ‘Brevity is the soul of wit’, and short aphorisms are simple and easy to remind oneself, or others, about how things work. Consenting due to mind control is basically agreeing to what one believes is correct and “belief is often the enemy of truth”. Choice is better when there is informed choice but if the information we find to make that choice is tainted then all bets are off. The people have been conditioned all their life to trust doctors and mainstream sources so when everyone tells them “take the shot, it is good for you” they believe. When the option is consent, or else, we have tyranny. Making well informed decisions can be very difficult when truth is censored, which is why my signature aphorism, which I would like on my headstone, is “truth never fears scrutiny” smile

496-D4-DF7-CC50-4-BCC-B13-F-E8948-AAEF22-F.jpg

#61 2022-01-15 16:16:11

Jules77

Hi all,

I wanted to weigh in on Kim regarding her trustworthiness.  I have gone back and forth about her and I do feel that what she and those that she is working with are offering is likely the next matrix stage for humanity.  After all he or she who controls the money controls the world.  And she has provided many dates that have come and gone much like Trump (this is a no-no from a leadership prospective) and has not produced anything tangible for inspection.  The excuses are usually related to actions by the cabal and the need to keep everyone safe.  So it has been up to each to do his or her own discernment and it seems there are many on both sides.  That being said she and her group have been very transparent that they are a resource for assemblies who are responsible for creating their own council models in their own areas and they are helping to guide the process with the materials and other feedback they provide. 

Regardless of what you may think of Kim I chose engagement as I have the knowledge as well as the skillset to build these kind of program models and looked at this as an exercise in a field that I am unfamiliar with (those memories are not here for me unfortunately). The good part about this is that if I need to walk away I will have the structure and materials available for building something similar where ever I may go.  Engaging with Kim’s group will also allow me to compare and contrast the yet released Cosmic Agency videos regarding holographic societies.  Which brings me to another point I would like to make.  I have not commented here much over the last few months as there simply is not the time. I am still working full time and find myself spending most of my free time working on the assembly build which leaves little time for personal development. I recognize that this is an excuse as I believe we should be working on both.  So I would suggest asking yourself are you spending to much time on one or the other?  If you spend most of your time reading blogs or posting on forums for the awakened how are you contributing to the solutions?  The biggest barrier I am seeing with most of the assemblies are low participation due to a lack of motivation.  I have talked to people who have reached about joining but when they find out there is a need for more than attending meetings and voting they say they don’t have the time.  I would like to ask them how much TV they watch every day.  So there is the need for introspection here. 

Kim also only has the information that she is told like any contactee.  There are agendas here not of our creation.  A good example of that is Penny Kelly who has had interviews with Kim in the past.  The last I heard she is still saying we are in for a destructive solar flash but she has always been very clear that she is repeating what has been shared with her.

I would also mention that Kim has said that she is working with the Universal Council in one of her interviews and not the Galactic Federation.  She seemed to suggest they are above the GF which would make sense.  However, I don’t believe I have heard the UC mentioned in any of the Cosmic Agency videos and if the GF has mismanaged Earth into the ground why this was allowed to continue for as long as it has.  Kim has suggested the ending of contracts with the regressives but if the Taygetans are aware of the GF rule breaking (that has occurred for some time) and the papaya contents being above human knowledge then what did the UC know and why didn’t they do more to put the GF on a shorter leash?  But this likely belongs in a new thread.

#62 2022-01-15 21:18:25

Armaged

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kROAjnPGATlm/

Most folks here seem unacustomed to anything in relate to Operational Management...or even basic management level for the matter.
Kim is Ground Commander. This IS a Military Op.
There's is Strict rules in place of Not becoming an Idol or be Worshipped by the Indoctrinated Imbeciles.

Thus folks should understand by the way these folks talk...and also that they always ridicule the narcissistic.

No beast system doctrines...that many commentors here seem oblivious of, such that's its ingrained to their existence(recycled souls). Thus the disconnect.

Kim's job among others...is to save lifes.
The one's you don't see, are about solving problems.. permanently. They don't compromise. And surely won't discriminate.

She is well protected...Multidimensionally!
Any nachos that tries a peak prolly gotten smacked.
While the SOP for the nefarious is to never be heard of again.

No-one gives a shsst about the gal fed/feed of Dodos. For they too will be sparse or mostly just disappear like their high ups...Sat-Urns.

You dismantle the Evil pyramid of power by slice & dice the Top echelons. Some levels just dissapear...(credit: Masters of time & space)

Satanic money system is the marrow that runs this beast. You drain it and You break It's back.

Gotta go through the Fire!
Only From [their]ashes, the Phoenix may rise.
Everyone will be Judged.

If you got kicked out of the assembly, its b'cos you tried to bring in a piece of the beast. You'll stand out like a disease. And that's what you need to realise, what is.

As the Etherics gets cleared. Things will get real 3d.
The Lesson isn't for the fallen or those that chose the dark. [They]are now mere paraphernalia.

Earth is just the First.
The Lesson Is Cosmic.
Thus why many ships on far orbit are skeleton crewed.
Battleships they be.
(Most wont get this)

EOL

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#63 2022-01-16 05:56:03

Kahi Harawira

I like the idea of a military op. Makes sense on many levels.

It makes the construction of new geopolitical assemblies out to be nothing but what they are, little more than a propaganda exercise to extract public support for a war.

Our own historical military society was swapped out for a better and longer term peace arrangement that transformed that same military structural framework, into the manifestation of our own peace time assemblies. So the idea of living under a military command is not something new to us.

A single strategic military decision was made to break up our ruling power, into a federation of military units that today, has manifested themselves to be autonomous and semi-independent territorial assemblies, a kind of hydra headed military, political, economic and social construct that has been entrenched into our collective unconsciousness as a people.

We are aware of the great divide between us and the rest of society that has been built around us. One that imposed individualism as a rule, with the Cabal as the outside power, a philosophical concept which governs most of the society (and perhaps in a large part the world) in which we now find ourselves. And while this philosophical approach of individualism has eaten into the collective unconsciousness of our own, the traditional core continues to survive because of the hydra headed nature of the traditional construct, was more heavily entrenched into our own collective unconsciousness.

Individualism has its place. To us it looks like belief system which exists below our own collective unconsciousness and understanding of things. We have however, adopted both philosophies successfully to the point where none of us are really bothered about the complete collapse of society, because our traditional governing systems have survived occupation. We will take care of other individuals if that ever happens.

In a large part, we are not directly in the line of fire despite being in the same war. Well at least not yet. We don't want war, because war for us traditionally means, and is, outright extermination. And once it begins, it cannot be stopped. Live or die, there will only be one outcome and we won't be fussed about which. Like any war, we are losing lives. Mainly by those who consent to suicide. There is nothing we can do about that. The point to spark a war has not yet been reached, although forcing us to kill ourselves, might well do it.

The point is that assemblies talk about governance, not war. The philosophy is a geopolitical peacetime construct that vacuums up all the wealth of all the natural resources of a territory or territories which has been applied as a “savior” philosophy. The collective point as if it were. And in this case, a Global Collection Point. It just so happens that this is the very same philosophy we are currently up against and is trying to kill us. It was, and is the taking and controlling everything, “for our own good”.

We might be willing to consider a military alliance but the idea that we would willingly surrender our lands and natural resources after putting up with near a century and a half of being saved, doesn't sound as appealing as “being saved” might sound to individuals. We survived everything thrown at us by the Cabal so far.

I think the Kim proposition is a good strategy for populations who consider themselves as nothing more than individuals, perhaps confiscating nation state assemblies away from Cabal control with a view to adopting new assemblies if they don't. Fermenting rebellion in the long view in a very real sense. Perhaps even war. Exactly what the Cabal wants.

If war comes to us, so be it. Until then, talk of war is just another distraction to what we really should be doing, getting as many out of the psychological matrix of the Cabal as possible and perhaps, initiating peace time constructs to replace the old ones.

#64 2022-01-17 03:58:51

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I'm going to point out the obvious here. If Kim G is such a big power house here, which we all would hope to be the case....then Cosmic Agency and the Taygetans also a big powerhouse; on earth and offworld...Shouldn't they be doing their utmost to connect up. Yes? No?

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-01-17 03:59:26)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#65 2022-01-17 14:57:47

Albert

Cosmic Sea wrote:

I'm going to point out the obvious here. If Kim G is such a big power house here, which we all would hope to be the case....then Cosmic Agency and the Taygetans also a big powerhouse; on earth and offworld...Shouldn't they be doing their utmost to connect up. Yes? No?

The word is this, federation prime directive prevents ET intervention, they are not even allowed to show us a picture of earth from space. Cosmic agency is a youtube channel - a middle man so to speak to bring reports. Kim G group are humans so they can do real things but cabal still controls all mainstream info sources so they are unknown and working being the scenes to build a new foundation for the people to move forward. Kim’s recent reports made strong statements about the changing state of affairs which cannot be walked back - this to me means that they are all they say, or else will lose credibility rapidly.

All I know for sure is I have been reading more or more positive things from varied sources recently that indicate a tangible turn in the war. These sources are not all on the same page reporting the same things, however. they share the same positive theme. Time will tell if things are really getting better but the signs are there - like NO state of the union address from the US this year

Last edited by Albert (2022-01-17 16:34:46)

#66 2022-01-17 15:50:55

Robert369

Darja wrote:

What has Gosia said about Kim? Real deal or fake?

Please read up this thread in full to find her answer.

#67 2022-01-17 17:35:02

Robert369

Darja wrote:

But she should in this case[...]

Uh... I don't think that Gosia likes to get told what she "should" do. wink

But seriously, all was said from her on the topic for now, because what Gosia said is the only correct reply here: We need to go by resonance, because there are currently plenty of parallel truths on our planet and none is more true than the other from the respective viewpoint.

This means that we need to chose which resonance we follow, as that will also define where our future leads, firstly personally and as result of the sum of Humanity also collectively.

The rest will disclose itself at things evolve on our planet for us (on an individual basis, as we each follow our own timeline).

This is needed because (re-)learning to follow resonances and other beyond-3D aspects of our existence is what Humanity's current development phase is about. Only once we achieve getting back to such higher approach, there'll be a future beyond 3D and purely material/"fact"-based life.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-17 17:37:09)

#68 2022-01-17 18:11:12

Robert369

Darja wrote:

But Taygetan comment would help us navigate among those many truths. If Swaruu confirms that Kim lies then I know it makes no sense to work on any of her projects.
And they should know if governments can issue money or not or if Kim is in control of the new quantum system to be implemented that is why they could help us a lot with correct information, unless their interest is to sustain environment full of confusion where many can be misguided by false resonance.

The point is that Humanity is currently re-learning self-empowerment, which means to not need a savior or the like, but to learn finding everything within oneself, especially resonance if something is true or not.

Yet, as Swaruu said there are many parallel truths, so the resonance may also just show if the agenda is true and matches your personal desires.

Nobody but yourself can decide that, and learning to decide such (the truth finding) for oneself is the first step to get away from needing to get told what "truth" is. In fact, it is this desire to "get told what is true by someone else" that lead Humanity into the current web of lies where 99% of everything on our planet is false. Had people actually used own discernment, these lies and deceptions would never have had a chance to spread - which is where we need to get to again, and it can only be done from within.

#69 2022-01-17 18:21:18

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Albert wrote:

The word is this, federation prime directive prevents ET intervention, they are not even allowed to show us a picture of earth from space. Cosmic agency is a youtube channel - a middle man so to speak to bring reports. Kim G group are humans so they can do real things but cabal still controls all mainstream info sources so they are unknown and working being the scenes to build a new foundation for the people to move forward. Kim’s recent reports made strong statements about the changing state of affairs which cannot be walked back - this to me means that they are all they say, or else will lose credibility rapidly.

I do know about the prime directive, but that has been blown by a variety of races that are apparently already here and colluding with the cabal.That has been an issue for Swaruu/Aneeka/Yahzi, that they have attempted to bring to the UFOP. Also that some ingredients of the papaya are 'not from earth' is another break in the prime directive. Looks like similar lawlessness coming out of the UFOP/gov't as here lol.

So then, why not connect up with the 'key person' on earth; Kim G, to collaborate. If it's true about Kim G, then she has the power to lock down a lot of cabal activity, access to funds, computer systems etc. At least it would seem like worthy of investigation IMO/idea. Of course it's easy to point out this and that could be done, from my/our perspective, but we do have a voice. Well, I believe I have a voice on any forum, group discussion I participate in.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#70 2022-01-17 18:38:16

Robert369

Darja wrote:

No, Kim both is or isn't in charge of the new finantial system. And if she lies we should be told so by those who know she lies because it can prevent much harm from happening in the future based on decisions of false trust in her.

Harm done by "not getting told if xyz" ? In this mindset you miss out the harm done by not learning to figure out things by oneself, because that is what lead to Humanity's current demise. Sticking to the regressive/low-frequency "must get told what to believe" system will not help anyone except the enemy.

If inner discernment via inner resonance is not available, my suggestion is to look at visible intent and actual actions, and not words or comments from others, and compare that with other sources - and that without sticking to expectations, hopes, belief systems or other external programmings but only to "facts".

What in my view counts about Kim is that she enables people to form new governments, because the existing regressive system is unfixable through its pyramidal power structure design. And she lets people do what must be done on their own, only defining a few goals and settings (e.g. pro-Humanity and life in general) as to prevent abuse through wannabes/infiltrators who hope to get into a new power position to lead the new system astray before it even is ready.

And this while making clear that she's not a savior but merely seeks to empower Humanity to save itself - the same goal that Taygetans and some other "helpers" follow, because if anyone else saved Humanity, the sheeplings would remain sheeplings and just walk into the future more convenient setting without personal growth or learning effect.

Yet, I do agree that with all those Cabal interferences the goal is not always followed in a sufficiently linear manner as to remain easily recognizable (which is leading to many negative comments), but what else is to be expected in times of war ? Expecting the enemy to stand still sounds off to me.

Anyhow, I explained why I totally agree that the Taygetans may not spoil the fun for everyone, but I also sense some political reason for not revealing everything about what's going on.

#71 2022-01-18 10:48:39

Gosia
Administrator

Anyone who is in real control of the Earth will not be coming online making interviews talking about it. My 2 cents.

Darja wrote:

Oh she said she does not comment on Kimberly.
But she should in this case as Kim claims to be in control of Earth etc. She is not an ordinary disclosure right.

#72 2022-01-18 10:52:28

Gosia
Administrator

If I tell you that Taygetans say that she lies, and you follow that, you just delegated your authority to discern what you should follow to the external agent, in this case to the Taygetans. Use your own mind, that´s the whole point here, for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own. What Taygetans always advice: listen to all, and then decide. YOURSELF. Humanity must learn to be independent and not be taken by the hand.

Darja wrote:

But Taygetan commenting would help us navigate through those many truths. If Swaruu confirms that Kim lies then I know it makes no sense to work on any of her projects.
And they should know if governments can issue money or not or if Kim is in control of the new quantum system to be implemented that is why they could help us a lot with correct information, unless their interest is to sustain environment full of confusion where many can be misguided by false resonance.

#73 2022-01-18 13:51:26

Armaged

"A piece of the beast"

If you didn't get it then. You should get it by now.

Last edited by Armaged (2022-01-18 13:53:01)

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#74 2022-01-18 14:21:57

Albert

Gosia wrote:

If I tell you that Taygetans say that she lies, and you follow that, you just delegated your authority to discern what you should follow to the external agent, in this case to the Taygetans. Use your own mind, that´s the whole point here, for people to stop following others but make educated decisions on their own. What Taygetans always advice: listen to all, and then decide. YOURSELF. Humanity must learn to be independent and not be taken by the hand.

Perfectly stated, and exactly how I have search for truth for a long while now smile

#75 2022-01-18 18:08:56

Jules77

Hi, I think it is important to point out that Kim has never said she controls Earth but is an ambassador for Earth and has a variety of roles. She reviews this information at the beginning of each interview and hasn't given very many details of the "others" that she is working with.  It is important to listen to all information even if it initially doesn't resonate, ruminate on that info for a period, then discern.  I am still keeping an open mind while participating in this exercise.  Once the Cosmic Agency videos are released I will make a point of commenting on any differences if I see them.

Board footer