You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-14 23:24:56

daniel

Pleiades was taken over by AI?

Claims by PleiadianHealer on Bitchute and youtube
that the Pleiades was taken over by AI a long time ago?

Is this true? The claim is that in an ancient war (Lyran wars) the Pleiades
was taken over by AI and most Pleiadians today are AI (about 1 minute into video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_MRY7 … dianHealer

Could Goshia get an answer from Swaruu on this?

Daniel

#2 2022-01-14 23:52:05

Happy

Re: Pleiades was taken over by AI?

Please explain what the heck which race "the Pleiadian" is pointed to in this...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-01-14 23:53:22

Robert369

How could this possibly be true if considering that there are beings of very high density in such a large constellation ? Generalizing over all of those surely is false. Which it is anyways, in my view - it just doesn't resonate but makes me ring my distraction bell.

As for asking Swaruu: If she's no AI, she'll say so. And if she is AI, she'd say so anyways. Your point ? wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-01-15 01:17:47

daniel

Hello Robert369,
    Not really sure, its a claim in the video. Having studied metaphysics with Ash'yana Deans Voyagers  books and site/online there was supposed to have been a Lyrian war but no mention about any system being taken over by AI. I see your point about asking Swaruu, I thought of just what you wrote before posting but she still may comment that only some systems were taken over by AI as explained in the video (maybe not all). This person in the video does not give a source of where she got this information.

#5 2022-01-15 01:32:47

Happy

daniel... you have some videos to watch...

Edit: ...we need you to ask the right questions... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2022-01-15 04:21:25

siriancheetah

no , its not true , pleadies was never overtaken by ai , the ai they use is of 5th dimentional and above , which serves people , and the ai that overtakes consciousness is 3d archon ai which no one uses in pleadies so its not true !

#7 2022-01-15 15:58:34

Aren't Elena Danaan's Pleiadians supposed to be AI or biological androids or something like that? I've even seen the Ancient Aliens program try to frame the current human race as biological androids. I think this comes from cabal agenda, not from any kind of actual truth.

The road appears when you need it.

#8 2022-01-18 10:56:26

Gosia
Administrator

No, she doesnt´. And no, we don´t.

Darja wrote:

Gosia,

do you also talk to Suzy AI?
Does the ship talk to any human contactee? ?

#9 2022-01-19 07:39:21

DarkOwl

crystallinemister wrote:

Aren't Elena Danaan's Pleiadians supposed to be AI or biological androids or something like that? I've even seen the Ancient Aliens program try to frame the current human race as biological androids. I think this comes from cabal agenda, not from any kind of actual truth.

You are correct. ED = cabal agenda!
And selling t-shirts that say "Hopium Is My Dope" and "All My Fucks Were Abducted" (whatever the hell that means but sounds as creepy as she is!)
My apologies for posting this awful photo but sometimes the fascination-with-the-abomination prevails LOL

Screen-Shot-2022-01-16-at-2-42-09-PM.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2022-01-19 08:34:46

DarkOwl

Darja wrote:

@Dark from which day is the snapshot above?
What does she mean by "All my Fucks were abducted"?
Corey says all she says is wrong. Interestingly, same says Alex the lyran contactee in his episode 41 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Lxkwr2ofY

I can't answer the first two questions. Plus I'd rather not speculate on the contents of ED's head, especially here.
Corey is the only other big-name disclosure guy I know of who is calling out the lies and dis-info in the disclosure community.
He had this to say recently in a comments section. The question to him:

Why is Corey the only one saying this? The whole UFO / Spiritual community seems to be on the same page these days. Everyone is expecting that disclosure will happen this year. New technologies to be given to humanity soon. Good’s story seems to be completely different from everyone else.

Corey Goode's response

There is a reason they are on the same page. They approached me and wanted me to do the same. Can you imagine a group of researchers and supposed contactees getting together to create a more hopeful narrative for the 'good of the community? I don't think it gets any more compromised than that. I watched all of these people go from demanding Full Disclosure no matter how nasty it is to be in a fetal position begging for hopeful stories.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-01-19 10:37:04

Gosia
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0fKyYuSAC0&t=5s This is the closest we got responding to whats happening in UFO community. Let the people put 2 and 2 together.

#12 2022-01-19 15:43:51

DarkOwl wrote:

You are correct. ED = cabal agenda!
And selling t-shirts that say "Hopium Is My Dope" and "All My Fucks Were Abducted" (whatever the hell that means but sounds as creepy as she is!)

It wasn't my intention to turn the conversation towards ED bashing, but wow. That is some next level dodginess. I can't believe she made a 'Hopium' t-shirt. And her followers can't see through this?

The road appears when you need it.

Board footer