You are not logged in.

#26 2022-01-05 01:16:00

Re: THE LIVING WORD

JimiPickle wrote:

BEING SEES this EXISTING

you say: that the "BEING" sees this EXISTENCE, therefore, WHAT is it that sees the BEING?....

Realize that, the one who says that "sees the BEING" is you, this means that you are still seeing yourself separated from the "BEING" and from the "EXISTENCE" and simultaneously you are seeing the BEING separated from the EXISTENCE.

EXISTENCE to "exist" does not need a "JimiPickle" to see it" to "BE". Therefore, there is something that is NOT JimiPickle, that IS EXISTENCE. Realize also that BEING and EXISTENCE ARE THE SAME. There is no such differentiation. It is your "I" mind that establishes this conceptual division between the seer, the act of seeing, and the object seen. 

Practice: three 10-minute sessions throughout the day. Try to find a time when nothing interrupts your practice.

Become aware that before the JimiPickle idea appeared in the "consciousness" as JimiPickle YOU ALREADY WERE/EXISTED. But this above all become aware that this EXISTING without the JimiPickle idea is happening NOW.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-01-05 01:20:44)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#27 2022-01-05 03:52:55

JimiPickle

Indeed, this term BEING was inaccurate. Today was busier than expected with chores of the I, however, a moment appeared this evening to ponder the question.

So: WHAT IS WATCHING THIS EXISTIR, IF YOU NOW, ARE NOT THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE?
So, there is a "Something" that SEES this EXISTING but that is not this idea "I" called JimiPickle.

This evenings pondering to identify this “something” revealed the inaccuracies of the term BEING. Focusing on the question and what was discovered and written in last nights edit, this “something” feels like a sensation. It is there, it is real and it is observable and it has always been there and My I wants to steal/own it. At the completion of the pondering, the term sensation continued.

Removing interruptions…

Ps. In another conversation with a little family member and focusing on speaking from this “something” where “I” is excluded, it felt as if the words chosen carried…truth. Paradoxically, conversations through the I felt senseless and without merit of being said. The family member giggled at the senseless nature of the conversation and it felt good to see them laugh, but the banter was just that.

#28 2022-01-05 09:21:01

JimiPickle

There is a word, a Living Word, that has been improperly defined and understood by my I. It was transmitted by other I’s to my ear like poison and in turn, my I spewed it forth to other I’s. My I interceded with this Existir when it searched for the answer to this question.

So: WHAT IS WATCHING THIS EXISTIR, IF YOU NOW, ARE NOT THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE?
So, there is a "Something" that SEES this EXISTING but that is not this idea "I" called JimiPickle.

My I was taught that Eternity begins upon a faithful completion of this life, as if there was a path, road or stairway to reach it and that is a lie/illusion.

ETERNITY SEES this EXISTIR/EXISTENCE.

The definition of Eternity is better Understood.

Edit: Eternity and the Eternal…these two words feel/seem different and The Eternal may be a more correct word for this Seeing. A better understanding is sought.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-05 19:58:27)

#29 2022-01-06 02:28:10

JimiPickle

There may be a misunderstanding of the question…

If Jimipickle is not the one doing the seeing, the one that is, is consciousness.

Consciousness does not reside in Jimipickle, it is before him.

My I, fraudulently assuming ownership of consciousness, was looking at what sees the consciousness.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-06 02:39:24)

#30 2022-01-06 16:47:40

JimiPickle wrote:

If Jimipickle is not the one doing the seeing, the one that is, is consciousness.

If JimiPpickle is not the one who sees... How does the consciousness "realize that it is consciousness"?

I'll ask it to you in the following way:

How does "the "I"/JimiPickle idea" realize that it is "the "I"/JimiPickle idea"... Who/what is realizing "The "I"/JimiPickle idea"?

JimiPickle wrote:

Consciousness does not reside in Jimipickle, it is before him.

Correction: Consciousness is NOT before him, because this proposition you make, proposes you separate from Consciousness: "I"/JimiPicle + Consciousness.

I will make you the following observation "inverting the vision": If JimiPickle could see the Consciousness he WOULD SEE/WOULD BE ONLY Consciousness.

Therefore, Consciousness is VISION ON VISION, "without object/subject to see it".

Today we will practice VISION ON VISION which is the original nature of Consciousness and the true form of VISION.
I will use the following simile to illustrate the practice of vision upon vision:

The act of "seeing", i.e. vision resides in the eye, but vision is NOT the eye. Vision, sees "through the eye and by the eye, but the eye does not see by itself; the eye cannot go outside the eye and look at itself which is eye. That is to say, vision, the act of seeing, can NEVER come out of the act of vision itself.  On the other hand, the eye does not need to know itself as eye to perform the act of BEING vision of itself. Likewise, Consciousness does not need to come out of Itself to know Itself as Consciousness. Consciousness is the act of vision itself upon Vision itself.

PRACTICE:

focus the practice on the simple act of being Conscious. Let's look at how "the eye" of awareness" emerges from the very awareness of being aware. Realize that even if thoughts arise, the consciousness from which they arise always remains unchanged because the consciousness of being aware always remains the same as itself. No thought can touch it, no thought can transform it into any other consciousness than consciousness of itself. Realize that this consciousness makes no effort to be conscious. You cannot force this consciousness to be conscious, nor does it force you to be conscious. 

Today for 20 minutes, this simple act of contemplation. Try to find a time of the day when nothing and no one will interrupt your practice.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#31 2022-01-06 17:01:17

@JimiPickle

PS. I suggest you keep a journal of your reflections and contemplations to track your own progress. The diary is a powerful tool that will allow you to strengthen and consolidate the small glimpses that will appear along the way as well as keep the mind active in a permanent exercise of self-interrogation that will enhance the discriminating lucidity, fundamental for the work of verification and verification of each proposition that is exposed

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#32 2022-01-06 19:23:39

JimiPickle

You said, “So, there is a "Something" that SEES this EXISTING but that is not this idea "I" called JimiPickle.”

My reply, “If Jimipickle is not the one doing the seeing, the one that is, is consciousness.”

Reversing the the question provided assistance in Seeing what is seeing. Placing the “IF” at the beginning of the answer was a poor word choice. As to the word choice from this user, the exchange of words on this post has revealed the difficulty of communicating the thoughts/ideas and understandings to words from my end. Journaling is agreed.

You said, “I will make you the following observation "inverting the vision": If JimiPickle could see the Consciousness he WOULD SEE/WOULD BE ONLY Consciousness.”

This is stated so much better than my answer and is what was trying to be said.

The next assignment,
focus the practice on the simple act of being Conscious. Let's look at how "the eye" of awareness" emerges from the very awareness of being aware. Realize that even if thoughts arise, the consciousness from which they arise always remains unchanged because the consciousness of being aware always remains the same as itself. No thought can touch it, no thought can transform it into any other consciousness than consciousness of itself. Realize that this consciousness makes no effort to be conscious. You cannot force this consciousness to be conscious, nor does it force you to be conscious.

This assignment immediately reveals a significant misunderstanding that is commonly accepted in this illusion. “I” believed that a knock on the head and great suffering brought about consciousness…once again, the “I” is a villain that attempts to steal everything for itself. The “I,” believing it had achieved consciousness, began to scheme a way to make things better for itself.

Gratitude is expressed for this journey as well as the patience exhibited during the journey. Thank you.

#33 2022-01-08 11:47:18

JimiPickle

PRACTICE:

The eye of awareness. Being conscious, aware, without effort to be so is observed. Sitting quietly in a room with eyes closed yet being able to see the route to the store to by food without leaving the chair to physically go to the store is one example. Being aware of what is in the next room and creating a vision of what it looks like without going to the room to see it with the eyes is observed. Consciousness/awareness can span time and create a vision of past rooms thousands of miles away, immediately. Once thought to be memory, yet now is observed as awareness/consciousness.

As to thoughts, for example, the thoughts and understandings made while contemplating the material presented during this exchange has not altered my consciousness; it has only changed the awareness of the rightful doer, which is consciousness not Jimipickle.

Several observations of vision without the act of seeing through the eye were journaled as well as seeing something through the eye in which my awareness was not aware of. Even though my body recoiled at the sight of something it was not aware of, my consciousness was not altered by the new sight as it was now aware. The shock of seeing it with the eyes quickly passed and life went on unaltered.

However, the experience of seeing through the eyes is the basis of awareness in the above examples, is something being missed from the assignment?

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-08 11:48:30)

#34 2022-01-09 15:42:40

JimiPickle wrote:

PRACTICE:

The eye of awareness. Being conscious, aware, without effort to be so is observed. Sitting quietly in a room with eyes closed yet being able to see the route to the store to by food without leaving the chair to physically go to the store is one example. Being aware of what is in the next room and creating a vision of what it looks like without going to the room to see it with the eyes is observed. Consciousness/awareness can span time and create a vision of past rooms thousands of miles away, immediately.

The practice has to be centered, not in thoughts nor in performing visual recreations of actions and places. It is evident that consciousness is the substratum from which any thought, visual recreation of a place or experience of a past or future action, or even any fantasy created in the mind arises. But this is not where we should put our attention. The practice has to focus on the transparent consciousness. We can extrapolate this literally from the space-consciousness that is the mind, to the outer space that surrounds us and in which we are oceanically immersed and which is the substrate-consciousness where all the objects that we perceive including our body appear. It is easy for the attention to be attracted powerfully by the objects/subjects creating the illusion that this is what grants consciousness. NO. IT IS THE INVISIBLE SPACE THAT IS CONSCIOUSNESS AND NOT THE OBJECTS "APPEARING" IN IT.  If the whole universe we perceive "out there" with its millions of galaxies, planets-worlds were to disappear what would remain undisturbed would be SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS. The same thing literally happens in the SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS of the mind. When you DO NOT THINK, you ARE/CONSCIOUSNESS.

That is why this practice is intended to make you aware of that invisible space-consciousness. No more, no less. Simple. Let yourself rest in this cozy space-consciousness of your mind.

Now I want to highlight and applaud your insightful observation:

JimiPickle wrote:

Once thought to be memory, yet now is observed as awareness/consciousness.

That's right. An object by itself has no memory. What we call memory is the false illusion that gives time to events that happen in a chained progression and that depends on the speed with which our mind is fabricating it in this ALWAYS present moment. In other words, memory is an image that has been given more intensity of attention and has been associated with an idea of elapsed time (past) and is called memory. But for the Consciousness nothing is memory because EVERYTHING is happening in the only time there is: THE CONSCIOUS NOW.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#35 2022-01-09 15:48:14

JimiPickle wrote:

has only changed the awareness of the rightful doer, which is consciousness not Jimipickle.

Now we will go one step further in this introspection.
THE CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT A DOER, IT IS ONLY A CONTAINER OF ITSELF. THE DOER OR CHARACTER "WITHIN" THE CONSCIOUSNESS IS ONLY AN ILLUSION DERIVED FROM THE LIMITING COGNITIVE BIAS AS A RESULT OF THE FALSE BELIEF IN THE EXISTENCE OF THE REALITY OF AN "I", I.E., AN *ENTELECHY.
*(the word "entelechy" is used here outside the Aristotelian philosophical realm as "unreal thing").

Consciousness is the immovably all-embracing imperturbable presence; it accepts everything because it contains everything, and yet it does not participate or become part of anything, in anything that emerges and submerges in its oceanic PRESENCE.
In Consciousness as pure abstraction, the notion of an "actor" is ABSOLUTELY ABSENT.

Practice:

Throughout the day practice the following introspection: try to verify if in each of the daily actions that JimiPickle undertakes, the CONSCIOUSNESS OF EXISTING, appropriates the action. Check rigorously if it, the CONSCIOUSNESS, grants itself some participation in the doer (JimiPickle) of the act, and in the result of the action. Does the EXISTIR declare: I have done... and if it is not this CONSCIOUSNESS the doer, does the doer exist as a "real entity"...?

To facilitate the practice I will make the following recommendation: place your attention ONLY on the sensation of existing naked of any judgment, when you perform any daily activity. Observe attentively if the act performed, recognizes you, as its actor/doer. Check rigorously if there is this cooperative reciprocity of mutual recognition.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-01-09 17:55:33)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#36 2022-01-09 20:49:11

JimiPickle

Practice:
Throughout the day practice the following introspection: try to verify if in each of the daily actions that JimiPickle undertakes, the CONSCIOUSNESS OF EXISTING, appropriates the action. Check rigorously if it, the CONSCIOUSNESS, grants itself some participation in the doer (JimiPickle) of the act, and in the result of the action. Does the EXISTIR declare: I have done... and if it is not this CONSCIOUSNESS the doer, does the doer exist as a "real entity"...?
To facilitate the practice I will make the following recommendation: place your attention ONLY on the sensation of existing naked of any judgment, when you perform any daily activity. Observe attentively if the act performed, recognizes you, as its actor/doer. Check rigorously if there is this cooperative reciprocity of mutual recognition.”

This practice and its instructions were being sought. The awareness of consciousness separate from Jimipickle revealed some questions as to why anything/everything is being sought to be actioned in this illusion. Everyday, as activities are pursued, this question arose. Dreams, desires and wants are questioned as to their necessity for the greater experience of consciousness and to wether or not consciousness needs more to experience inside this illusion. The redundancy of actions that one feels are necessary everyday only support this illusion and it should be noted that the activities performed daily in this illusion are now viewed as unnecessary, but that appears to be a judgement.

If consciousness does not need Jimipickle, what does it need? Does it need for anything?  For example, does consciousness need to pursue more knowledge, that once found does not change consciousness? Or is this more of Jimipickle’s desire to become “enlightened” of the illusion in which it exists?

So, the practice: placed in “quotations”

Practice:
“Throughout the day practice the following introspection: try to verify if in each of the daily actions that JimiPickle undertakes, the CONSCIOUSNESS OF EXISTING, appropriates the action”.

It appears, (there is an awareness), that Jimipickle appropriates the action and reaches back to consciousness to propel what is being appropriated. Without the awareness of all that has been experienced, Jimipickle has no foundation to stand upon, yet without the persona of Jimipickle, consciousness does not have the experience being pursued. EXISTING does not need Jimipickle, but this EXISTING would be void of experience without him, it would be just EXISTING.

Can consciousness appropriate action? Not in an illusion, this illusion. This illusion requires a name, I, to take credit or receive blame for the action and results of the action. Whatever, if anything, pursued relies upon Jimipickle to initiate it and my consciousness is what makes it possible. Again, this illusion places fame or blame on the actions/results of the I, while reality would only state that consciousness observed/is aware of “this or that.” And, there is an awareness that this is similar to terminology used in certain disciplines in and above this illusion.  Could Swaruu initiate contact without a name and a persona? No. Is her name and persona important to her message? No. Does her name receive fame or blame for the actions/results in this illusion? Yes. Does her consciousness receive fame or blame? No.

“Check rigorously if it, the CONSCIOUSNESS, grants itself some participation in the doer (JimiPickle) of the act, and in the result of the action. Does the EXISTIR declare: I have done... and if it is not this CONSCIOUSNESS the doer, does the doer exist as a "real entity"...?”

There is an awareness that CONSCIOUSNESS participates in the doer, Jimipickle. Jimipickle, in turn, is assigned ownership of the action by this illusion and by Jimipickle. However, there is an awareness of this now. Is consciousness using Jimipickle as an alias to exist/operate in this illusion? Yes, and it is aware of this possibility now…because Jimipickle is not a real entity.

“To facilitate the practice I will make the following recommendation: place your attention ONLY on the sensation of existing naked of any judgment, when you perform any daily activity. Observe attentively if the act performed, recognizes you, as its actor/doer. Check rigorously if there is this cooperative reciprocity of mutual recognition.”

This sensation of existing is in conflict with the doer Jimipickle now. Being naked of judgement reveals that consciousness needs Jimipickle to appropriate action, yet it is weary of the judgements that can be incurred. Mostly by those closest to me. There is only awareness of the result of this or that. As to cooperation of reciprocity of mutual recognition…this condition does exist.

Edit: reading back on this post, there is a unhealthy/unbalanced relationship with my I. Over and over again, the I is presented with words such as a villain and thief. Yet, now, there is an understanding that the relationship (consciousness and Jimipickle) is necessary to experience this illusion. Jimipickle is the doer but he is not real which means none of what he experienced is real? It is difficult to explain this new sensation. Now, the word illusion is being explored. Now, what is real is being explored. Now, Jimipickle is not seeking the experience of death.

More time is dedicated to this suggestion, “ place your attention ONLY on the sensation of existing naked of any judgment, when you perform any daily activity.”

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-10 04:48:51)

#37 2022-01-11 10:34:24

JimiPickle

There is now an awareness of several mistakes on my last post, however, mistakes are important so the mistakes will remain.

The mind, immersed in a sea of distractions became distracted. The quiet space is sought.

The mind, immersed in a sea of distractions is also getting a lot of headaches.

#38 2022-01-11 12:47:27

JimiPickle

Some questions

JimiPickle wrote:
has only changed the awareness of the rightful doer, which is consciousness not Jimipickle.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote
Now we will go one step further in this introspection.
THE CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT A DOER, IT IS ONLY A CONTAINER OF ITSELF. 

Q. What action creates this container?

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
THE DOER OR CHARACTER "WITHIN" THE CONSCIOUSNESS IS ONLY AN ILLUSION DERIVED FROM THE LIMITING COGNITIVE BIAS AS A RESULT OF THE FALSE BELIEF IN THE EXISTENCE OF THE REALITY OF AN "I", I.E., AN *ENTELECHY.
*(the word "entelechy" is used here outside the Aristotelian philosophical realm as "unreal thing").

Q. Limiting cognitive bias… are these agreements by the container of consciousness or the mind that assist with the formation of an I? Just to be clear.

Q. Can these limiting cognitive biases be removed so the I is not needed?

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
“Consciousness is the immovably all-embracing imperturbable presence; it accepts everything because it contains everything, and yet it does not participate or become part of anything, in anything that emerges and submerges in its oceanic PRESENCE.
In Consciousness as pure abstraction, the notion of an "actor" is ABSOLUTELY ABSENT.”

So,
The mind exists in a container of consciousness and the mind is space/consciousness that includes images, thoughts, ideas and transparent space, and, it is immersed in outer space, a sub-strate consciousness, which contains the body, a sea of objects and transparent space, yet all of this is absent in the pure abstraction of Consciousness.

Q. Is this correct?

So the “I” is an illusion in the mind of space/consciousness that is absent from abstract Consciousness.

Q. So, why does the mind form the I? It appears that the mind can exist in a body which is part of outer space, a sub-strate consciousness, without an I. If this is possible, then an experience in outer space can still be observed without an I, correct?

Practice:
“Throughout the day practice the following introspection: try to verify if in each of the daily actions that JimiPickle undertakes, the CONSCIOUSNESS OF EXISTING, appropriates the action.”

Jimipickle seeks or is sought by other I’s to appropriate action.

“Check rigorously if it, the CONSCIOUSNESS, grants itself some participation in the doer (JimiPickle) of the act, and in the result of the action.”

Jimipickle relies on the awareness of his experiences to complete the action, so consciousness does participate as Jimipickle cannot separate himself from consciousness. However, the result is on Jimipickle only. Hard to explain,  but often times we hear people state that someone who made bad mistakes has no conscience…or when someone admits things they are said to have a guilty conscience, but that has nothing to do with consciousness.  These are just judgements learned from false beliefs…illusion.

“Does the EXISTIR declare: I have done... and if it is not this CONSCIOUSNESS the doer, does the doer exist as a "real entity"...?”

There is an awareness of this Existir that Jimipickle is the doer and there is a conflict with doing anything now. There is a “all stop” happening now that is causing conflicts with other I’s close to me. Participation in the illusion of stuff created in THE outer space is slowing down dramatically. Does the doer exist as a real entity…? Still not SEEING that completely, but all actions are being observed from a perspective of knowing who is acting.

“To facilitate the practice I will make the following recommendation: place your attention ONLY on the sensation of existing naked of any judgment, when you perform any daily activity. Observe attentively if the act performed, recognizes you, as its actor/doer. Check rigorously if there is this cooperative reciprocity of mutual recognition.”

Q.   Observe attentively if the act performed, recognizes you, as its actor/doer.  Are you speaking to the “I” as the actor/doer? Or the Existir? If you are speaking to the I, there is a conflict of reciprocity of mutual recognition by the Existir. Edit: reciprocity of mutual recognition does not exist. There is a conflict observed.

By the way, This is not an easy process.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-11 13:21:25)

#39 2022-01-12 18:29:32

JimiPickle wrote:

Q. What action creates this container?

I will answer you with the following observation...: What action creates this SPACE that contains JimiPickle? Note that SPACE does not create any action, it ONLY contains it.

Or so that you can verify it in a more self-evident way I'll ask it this way:

At what point did JimiPicke "create" SPACE? or better yet, try to make this SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS that contains JimiPickle disappear.... Can you make it disappear?

When JimiPickle disappears THE SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS "containing JimiPickle will still EXIST?

JimiPickle wrote:

Q. Limiting cognitive bias… are these agreements by the container of consciousness or the mind that assist with the formation of an I? Just to be clear.

"It is by the mind that "creates" the "I", or rather the construct that is the idea "I".

JimiPickle wrote:

Q. Can these limiting cognitive biases be removed so the I is not needed?

Yes. But the cause of the "I" is not the cognitive biases, it is the effect. That is, it is the idea "I" that is the cause of cognitive biases.

JimiPickle wrote:

So,
The mind exists in a container of consciousness and the mind is space/consciousness that includes images, thoughts, ideas and transparent space, and, it is immersed in outer space, a sub-strate consciousness, which contains the body, a sea of objects and transparent space, yet all of this is absent in the pure abstraction of Consciousness.

Q. Is this correct?

Yes. Though remember that there is no distinction between the outer SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS as well as the inner SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS of the mind. This separation is due to the projection that makes the mind of that inner SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS projecting an outer SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS.

We can observe this mechanism of projection when we enter into the sleep of sleep. The consciousness in the act of falling asleep or entering the nocturnal sleep, when we close our eyes, being that all the SPACE/CONSCIOUSNESS of the mind IS ONE in a luminous darkness in an instant this consciousness appears the images where it is projected, every night, a plurality of worlds, with a character of the dream that dreams other characters and that in reality is the ONLY observer that exists of the dream, but in the process of the dream this one is perceived separated from its same dream.

That is, the dreamed "I" and the projected world "out there" located nowhere in the space of "your mind". Where is the space of the dreamer and where is the space of the dreamed world located? In the same place where it originated: in the CONSCIOUSNESS.

JimiPickle wrote:

So the “I” is an illusion in the mind of space/consciousness that is absent from abstract Consciousness.

Correct.

JimiPickle wrote:

Q. So, why does the mind form the I? It appears that the mind can exist in a body which is part of outer space, a sub-strate consciousness, without an I. If this is possible, then an experience in outer space can still be observed without an I, correct?

Yes, that is correct.
The mind does not form the "I" this is the illusion or distortion. The reality is, EVERYTHING is MIND/CONSCIOUSNESS without the "I" idea. CONSCIOUSNESS, is always SEEING ITSELF without the "I" idea.

JimiPickle wrote:

Jimipickle relies on the awareness of his experiences to complete the action, so consciousness does participate as Jimipickle cannot separate himself from consciousness. However, the result is on Jimipickle only. Hard to explain,  but often times we hear people state that someone who made bad mistakes has no conscience…or when someone admits things they are said to have a guilty conscience, but that has nothing to do with consciousness.  These are just judgements learned from false beliefs…illusion.

A point: CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT MEMORY NOR EXPERIENCE.

But, Consciousness CONTAINS the memory of past experiences, but it does NOT participate in either the memory, the result, or the action of Jimipickle. When this is understood it means ABSOLUTE FREEDOM.

JimiPickle wrote:

Q.   Observe attentively if the act performed, recognizes you, as its actor/doer.  Are you speaking to the “I” as the actor/doer? Or the Existir? If you are speaking to the I, there is a conflict of reciprocity of mutual recognition by the Existir. Edit: reciprocity of mutual recognition does not exist. There is a conflict observed.

I am asking the "I" as actor.

The answer is correct: there is no reciprocity of mutual recognition because the "I" could not be transformed by the act itself since any idea of transformation by the action and its result is a construct that is added to the same illusory idea of the "I".  That is to say, the action can occur as such, but the interpretation and the objective of its results is always an illusory interpretation.

The only conflict that exists is the false expectation of transformation or change that constructs the "I" through action. This false expectation of transformation can be in either a positive or negative sense. That is, both in the idea of improvement of this "I" and in the idea of devaluation or undervaluation of the "I". Both ideas are ambivalently false. 

As I have already pointed out, CONSCIOUSNESS/EXISTENCE IS NEVER TRANSFORMED IN ANYTHING NOR IS IT MODIFIED IN ANYTHING. IT IS IMMUTABLE.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-01-12 18:30:35)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#40 2022-01-12 18:35:12

PRACTICE

For this practice it is imperative that you seek a quiet environment and choose a time of day when no one can interrupt this exercise for 30 minutes, but do not try to exceed this time.

Place yourself in the feeling of existing without judgment. Take time to anchor yourself in this sense of existing that you are aware of.  Then randomly recall all those experiences, actions that brought about a change as the "I" interpreted them. Do not try to avoid anything, neither negative nor positive about these experiences. If any of these experiences have been traumatic, start with those experiences or actions that are not intense and progressively move up in intensity.  It is important not to discriminate between positive and negative experiences or actions.

As you recall this or these experiences, verify that this CONSCIOUSNESS/EXISTENCE THAT YOU ARE, WAS NEVER ALTERED OR TRAUMATIZED AT ANY TIME. IT ALWAYS REMAINED EXACTLY THE SAME AS ITSELF. THE SAME AS IT IS NOW.

What we are trying to do in this exercise is to recognize the depth of THE ACTIVE ACCEPTANCE that we are in every instant which is precisely the recognition of our innocence and invulnerability.

Note: I have read that you are an infantry war veteran of Iraq. It is understandable that you have gone through deeply traumatic experiences. Therefore, I suggest you be cautious about doing this practice and try not to push yourself and do it in a safe environment. We are not testing ourselves.   WE ARE PUTTING OURSELVES IN THE ONE PLACE WE ARE; INTEGRATING LOVE.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-01-14 12:00:15)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#41 2022-01-12 20:41:19

JimiPickle

Thank you for answers. I will begin the next practice tonight.

#42 2022-01-16 01:32:06

JimiPickle

Edit of post #43

PRACTICE
For this practice it is imperative that you seek a quiet environment and choose a time of day when no one can interrupt this exercise for 30 minutes, but do not try to exceed this time.
Place yourself in the feeling of existing without judgment. Take time to anchor yourself in this sense of existing that you are aware of.  Then randomly recall all those experiences, actions that brought about a change as the "I" interpreted them. Do not try to avoid anything, neither negative nor positive about these experiences. If any of these experiences have been traumatic, start with those experiences or actions that are not intense and progressively move up in intensity.  It is important not to discriminate between positive and negative experiences or actions.
As you recall this or these experiences, verify that this CONSCIOUSNESS/EXISTENCE THAT YOU ARE, WAS NEVER ALTERED OR TRAUMATIZED AT ANY TIME. IT ALWAYS REMAINED EXACTLY THE SAME AS ITSELF. THE SAME AS IT IS NOW.
What we are trying to do in this exercise is to recognize the depth of THE ACTIVE ACCEPTANCE that we are in every instant which is precisely the recognition of our innocence and invulnerability.

One of my first memories was finding a book with names and there meanings. The meaning of my name was, defender. Armed with this knowledge, my playtime fantasies revolved around being a superhero and Soldier and eventually it would lead to me joining the army to become an infantryman.

Prior to finding this book, my mother gave us Indian names. She named me “dark cloud”. This was not shared with anyone outside the family, however the people closest to me throughout my life always commented on my dark nature. The name dark cloud is observed as an alter ego.

Overcoming fear was believed to be the path to soldiering and activities and challenges that reflected these beliefs were pursued. This lead to a very rebellious childhood and the introduction to the Christian god as my parents feared that my behavior was out of control. There was no understanding on my part behind the religion, but, sin was understood. Prayer to this unknown god was conducted for many years.

So, my “I” declared that my destiny was the meaning of a name and my religion was the one that my family chose and my “I” accepted another name/thought to be its alter ego. These declarations influenced my life in many ways.

My father abandoned and left my mother in dire conditions. Hatred for my father developed for a long time and a sense of being alone in this world was born.

Dangerous challenges in the army and in my personal life continued and there was no concern about world affairs, the economy, the news or fame and fortune. This would change on 9-11-01.

The narrative of the events of 9-11 was believed and a deployment  to Iraq was accepted. Each of these experience revealed hard truths that shocked the mind of “I”, but no altered consciousness was observed.

On my second tour, two brain injuries and a bad reaction to a vaccine occurred and the second brain injury went undiagnosed and untreated. Cognitive capabilities appeared to be altered, but not the consciousness.

My childhood destiny to defend my country and protect those who were oppressed revealed that My efforts were the strong arm of the tyranny applied to others. An attempt on my life occurred. Disregard for military discipline and substance abuse was experienced. Awareness of the complete lack of concern for service members was observed.

Fear of death lead to the acceptance of psychiatric meds. Altered states of awareness were experienced from the meds. Illness from an unknown cause was observed and more medications were taken and a dependency on the medical system was experienced.

Fear of death continued and a worship of a savior was conducted. The effects of this worship became intolerable and the worship was stopped. Concern and anger was observed by others for this decision.

A continued search for saviors and vindication continued with no results discovered.
This lead to abandoning many services to include the medical profession. This would lead to scaring those I loved and a dissatisfaction with this action was felt. Love, beyond anything anything else learned or experienced, was found to be without fault.

These events did not alter my consciousness in any way. The reciprocal action of pursing trauma, blaming others and searching for saviors are observed as actions of the I.

If this edit is acceptable, I will delete the former post.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-18 10:04:28)

#43 2022-01-16 08:52:41

Both versions of your biography exercise are valid. If you want to remove the first, more detailed version and since it exposes personal facts that you may not want to be public in this forum, I could do so. It does not change the intended results of this exercise.

Remember that the validity of this exercise is in applying in a practical way the proposition that leads you to place your attention in that "place" CONSCIOUSNESS/EXISTENCE where nothing has been touched or altered. As you have well understood all the experiences and actions that the "I" in this "BIRTH-BORN-DIE STATE" carries out are by their very nature impermanent are intrinsically illusory. 

In my next publication I will expand on the meaning and significance of the "non-doer".

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#44 2022-01-16 18:47:51

JimiPickle

Post #43 is written from the “I” perspective. Post #44 is written without the “I”s perspective. Both can stay.

Looking forward to the next publication.

#45 2022-01-16 19:21:04

The operative value that this practice has is to create the habit in the way of interpreting and in this way to approach daily experiences from a different "level" of perception in relation to the idea of the "dream maker", that is, from that level of CONSCIOUSNESS/EXISTENCE where NOTHING is TOUCHED. 

But now I want to make a series of nuances of this "non-doer" in relation to the dream, i.e. within the dream, so as not to fall into interpretative biases taken to the extreme and thus fall into dogmatic positions, since this work of contemplation and inquiry IS NOT A RELIGION, and therefore, exempt from all dogma and ritualism.

Excusing or justifying immoral or unethical acts using as a shield argument the idea of the "non-doer". This assumes that we are bringing two different levels of reality into equality when they are neither equivalent nor extrapolable in the level of reality in which we are operating. That is, the fact that in "the level of CONSCIOUSNESS there is no doer, for ultimately NOTHING IS HAPPENING, and in each of "our acts within the dream" our total innocence is implicit, this does not establish the equivalence that we are exempt from all responsibility within the pre-established agreements and rules of perception within the dream.

To illustrate this with a perhaps too extreme example, we could say that the fact that you murder someone within the dream for CONSCIOUSNESS/EXISTENCE this does not entail a judgment since as I have already said, ultimately on the "no time, no space level, this "is not happening" but within the laws of time and perception this act will obviously have consequences, such as being arrested and tried by a court of law with the corresponding penalty of deprivation of liberty.

What is to be understood is that when one UNDERSTANDS in a direct way as a transcendent and vivid and real reality as the very act of breathing (not as a more metaphysical theory that one appropriates like a thief, intellectualizes and gets caught in the dead nets of logic and memory) that the "doing self" that tries to make the experience of the act his own is also an illusion this supposes a profound change of perception that is experienced as a permanent state of psychological freedom; the one who knows himself to be a "non-doer" within the dream and acts without acting. He understands without understanding, Knows without Knowing. He is in the world and is beyond the world. His acts are not subject to the moral or ethical principles established by a series of social conventions of a sick society that debates in a dualistic perception between "a good of the acts and an evil of the acts" dialectic that relativizes according to the egocentric interests of a few privileged individuals or the plurality of the masses full of hatred and revenge against their jailers.

Nor is the freedom offered by the Understanding of the "non-doer" a freedom to wink at evil, being evil, knowing oneself to be transcended by evil itself, NO. For the goal of this Understanding of the "non-doer" is to BE AWARE OF THE INEFFABLE UNDERSTANDING OF THAT WHICH IS.  For he who is truly AWARE OF WHO HE IS, and of his room for maneuver in the world, need NOT harm anyone.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2022-01-16 19:47:55)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#46 2022-01-16 21:59:53

JimiPickle

Presenter, “ Nor is the freedom offered by the Understanding of the "non-doer" a freedom to wink at evil, being evil, knowing oneself to be transcended by evil itself, NO. For the goal of this Understanding of the "non-doer" is to BE AWARE OF THE INEFFABLE UNDERSTANDING OF THAT WHICH IS.  For he who is truly AWARE OF WHO HE IS, and of his room for maneuver in the world, need NOT harm anyone”.

An awareness from this entire presentation has revealed the necessity for an experience with an I to understand the true self within the context of doing. Since doing is possible in this illusion, the act of doing is necessary for a complete understanding, yet the act of doing is unnecessary since consciousness is not affected by the act. However, not having the experience of the journey through the I, consciousness would only know of this information without an experience of the journey, i.e. Reading a book can reveal the story of a trip to Antarctica, but there is no experience of going to Antarctica to feel the journey. And, the duality of good and evil learned from the illusion is, in part,  required to  see and feel the journey with additional perspectives, however, neither act is required once the journey, from the perspective of I, is complete or found unnecessary or undesirable.

So, in this illusion, the I (being valiant aka good) seeks evil to fight against while simultaneously seeking to pleasure itself (being charming aka evil). The act of winking at either is unnecessary once both are revealed as acts of the I in an illusion and continuing to wink at either would only serve the I. To be apathetic to either, too, would only serve the I since the I could still claim that I did not do it.

So, to seek, to enter a journey without the I is most desirable, yet Would it still include opportunities to fall back into an I?

#47 2022-01-17 04:47:04

Diana robbert

We all are responsible to make the living world. l enjoyed your opinions and my opinion is the living world is just the creation and we have to think about what are we doing about the living world. We even don't know where to go and what to do for life. Now, these days we have to go with the flow of life and enjoy the experiences which will enhance the power to own our ideas.

#48 2022-01-17 22:02:36

@JimiPickle

Today we will advance this idea of the "non-doer" a little further.

HOW DO I DO THAT I DO?

How do I do that I do? Faced with this proposition one discovers that one is the active silence that knows that doesn´t know how it does.

This active silence, one realizes that it comes from oneself, that it is the presence of oneself, which is the identity of oneself.

In this silence the doer is completely dissolved and one discovers that there has never been a doer of anything in one.

At the same time, one discovers that there has never been a doer of anything in anyone.  One realizes that there are only universal activities that are exactly identical to themselves in all their expressions .and at the same time understands that all these activities are absolutely identical to themselves in their operation and in their results wherever that they are active

One thus understands that there are no individuals, but only activities.

Practice:

Throughout the day we will focus all activity on this question. That is to say, we will ask the question internally in any external action that we carry out. If I am walking, for example, I will ask: How do I do this walking...? If I am doing the dishes, I will ask: How do I do that I do this doing the dishes... etc, etc.

The goal of this practice is not to mentally describe the various actions involved in the activity you are doing, but to allow the question to sink into an observation of the non-doing that is occurring "not doing" that is occurring without the "I" being present in the activity.

Realize that your eyes see but do not see themselves. Your eyes do not need to see each other in order to see. Likewise, your "I" is not necessary as an agent participating in the witnessing action.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#49 2022-01-18 01:59:27

JimiPickle

Consciousness is what sees, not the eyes. The eyes produce an image but the eyes do not posses the knowledge of what is being seen. Same for all the senses. The senses sense, but it is consciousness that understands what is being sensed.

While standing outside, an image appeared in the window. Consciousness knew it was a reflection of itself immediately. Consciousness knew it was not someone standing behind the window and, yet, what it saw, was not there but knew it was itself and a reflection. The eyes did not know. Jimipickle did not know. Consciousness did know.

Edit: and there is the mind, which exists in a container of consciousness; is the mind the bridge between consciousness and the Existir?

So, how does the body know how to balance and move if consciousness is not the driver? What is deciding to wiggle, then crawl, then walk, then feel…see, hear, smell? Once the abilities are learned, then consciousness is aware of what it is sensing and can observe itself moving, but consciousness is not doing it, it is aware of it only. We have spoken about the Existir being the actor and yet the Existir is incapable of doing any of these things without consciousness being there to be aware.

If the Existir is the driver, who is he?

Or, is the mind the awareness of the Exister? Is it the mind that sees, hears…all that is observed as the Existir is existing?

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-18 02:26:26)

#50 2022-01-18 10:05:26

JimiPickle

Deletion of post 43. It was necessary.

“ For he who is truly AWARE OF WHO HE IS, and of his room for maneuver in the world, need NOT harm anyone.”

To do no harm.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2022-01-18 10:36:36)

Board footer