You are not logged in.

#26 2022-01-16 10:39:13

Grivehn

Re: Mother's Death via Papaya, Ubiquitous Graphene, DNA, Systems Breakdown

Thanks, Lostsole. That is also why I decided to write to you after all. Even though I try not to poison people with my negativity here too much.

Im on this forum because Taygetan content makes sense to me. There were a couple other sources I liked, but this one just looks authentic. Doesnt tell you what you want to hear, but some cold, harsh truths. Telling how it is. It 'resonates' as the cool kids say here. May not be 100% precise as barely anything can be, but I chose to believe it.

About NDE's as you eloquently shortened it, no personal experiences to add, so its all hearsay to me. What is on this material about death experiences and possible inprisonment, I also chose to believe. If you want to go, nobody can stop you. Sounds like the cave on Dagobah. 'Only what you bring with you is inside.' They may try... there might come angels and devils, beauties and horrors, family and lovers, aliens promising worthy lessons. Yet you can shoo them all away. I can tell you I *will* kick the scrawny ass of any and all grey that tries to keep me here. They can keep their degenerate playing field as it collapses right before their eyes.

If things go well enough, leaving will become easier in the following years as well. So thank you, but dont need to worry about me, for now I live out of habit and cowardice to off myself. Trying to enjoy myself as usual in alternative worlds, as this one brings me little to no joy whatsoever.

Last edited by Grivehn (2022-01-16 11:25:02)

#27 2022-01-16 15:29:43

lostsole

Hi Pymander,

Pretty freaky about your friend for sure. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out to be nothing. I would offer hopeful words, but... : (

I think I mentioned earlier in the thread my daughter and father now have new weird blood related issues, bruising and heart concerns. I have to force all of this stuff out of my mind to even function.

In regards to your Mad Max comments, that is interesting about the insider, in a depressing way. Those 2025 predictions you mentioned all seem quite possible given what is going on. I myself have felt there's about a two to three year window.

As said earlier, I'm trying to prep where and how I can, but I already had bad immune system issues long before this papaya mess, so I doubt I'll have the health and fortitude to survive the "challenging test," even with being prepped up a bit.

I think my two biggest concerns are first, the banking system/money being shut down by the Cabal. I've heard they recently did a "practice run" of this. (Like they did an operation before papaya as well.) I don't remember what the operations were called. (Memory failing is one of my immune problems.) And, then I've heard they may shut down the grid. Both potentials are terrifying. Those are where I start hoping that all of this isn't really going to happen.

I just looked into solar + battery for my home, and to really replace all power will be $60K, maybe $40K if I use a lot less power post grid down. So much money for an "if." I might do a whole house natural gas generator for 10K. Anyway, this isn't a prepper's forum, so I'll leave it at that. I do live in a small, tight knit Mormon town in rural Idaho, USA, so hopefully a community like this might fare a bit better than other places post SHTF.

As for fear of impending doom, I float in and out of it. I'll have a day I'm fine, perhaps telling myself this above is all conspiracy theory and not real. Ha! But, then the reality of it creeps back in, my stomach starts hurting and then it feels like cement blocks are on my shoulders again. So, up and down, up and down, on all of this all the time now.

The hope I'll offer for today, is I read a lot of different sites and opinions on papaya, etc., and there's a sense on several of those sites that the tide is changing, that people are waking up in far greater numbers to what is going on. Maybe that will help? But, even so, massive numbers have been papayaed already, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for your message!

#28 2022-01-16 16:05:08

lostsole

Grivehn,

You said, "Doesnt tell you what you want to hear, but some cold, harsh truths. Telling how it is."

That is exactly why I am here also listening to the Taygetans. Although I admit to hoping some of what they say are not truths. But...

You said, "About NDE's as you eloquently shortened it, no personal experiences to add, so its all hearsay to me."

I actually created a theory about NDE's years ago that I sent to Jeff Long the head of NDERF and the author of several renowned NDE books. The theory is called "Opposite Theory." Jeff liked the ideas and said he would include some of them in a future book.

The ideas take a full essay to relay normally, but in brief, in the theory I attempt to prove the NDE is a genuine out of body experience in a new way. The principle is based on people coming out of the experience knowing what they could not possibly know before, (especially children) and more importantly, they come out with beliefs and experiences completely opposite of their life conditioning. And, we are talking in the thousands of NDE's I've read.

I've thought about this for decades and can't fathom how the experiences are not real. But, as mentioned, now I see them as maybe not such a good thing, real or not.

Three quick opposite theory examples: (There are quite a few more)

- Life review process is completely the opposite of a born again Christian's life conditioning of heaven, hell and judgement, as well as most other people's after life views.

Life reviews are CRAZY different (and consistent) from what anyone would expect or be able to conjure up in their standard human brains.

- Telepathy is used in ALL NDE's. This is completely opposite of all people's life conditioning. Everyone talks with their mouth in life, so if the NDE were just a hallucination, then why not talk with their mouths?

- 360 degree vision. Many NDE'ers experience this. Why? Their entire lives they see with two eyes straight ahead. If the NDE is a hallucination, why do many experiencers have this same 360 degree vision opposite of their conditioning?

It's pretty interesting and at least proves to me absolutely that we do go on after we die, but to what?

I imagine I'm derailing my own thread's topics, so I'll shut up now. Lol.

You said, "Trying to enjoy myself as usual in alternative worlds, as this one brings me little to no joy whatsoever."

I'm taking the above as "gaming." If that is correct, I'm doing the same! PS5 is finally arriving shortly! There's one thing to be happy about!

I also liked your kick the grey's ass comment. I've been planning the same. There's a pro OBE guy on Tricked by the Light, and he talks extensively about his numerous experiences battling the greys and their memory wiping attempts while out of body.

I've appreciated our communication. Hope your day is decent, all things considered.

#29 2022-01-17 11:40:11

Grivehn

Likewise, thank you. Yes, its gaming, as well as other media-related stuff, or hobby writing.

NDE's are usually that, because the person makes a conscious choice (which they usually forget again) to come back and not exit just yet. There are supposedly several of those throughout most lives. So them making some big changes in their life, or change themselves, makes sense - That is how I came to understand it anyhow, these are not my thoughts, but borrowed from others..

#30 2022-01-17 17:12:23

lostsole

Grivehn,

I would send a private message to ask this as it is not relevant to this thread, but I don't see that this forum has that functionality. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I would like to ask you a question or two about your writing. I set my email to visible temporarily if you care to share anything about your writing. I assume my email should be visible in my profile now.

I'm asking because of a project I'm working on that involves writing and media. No big deal if you don't wish to share anything further.

#31 2022-01-18 10:53:34

Grivehn

Done, write here if for some reason you didnt see what I sent to your e-mail.

Board footer