You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-18 22:19:48

DarkOwl

Is the COVID narrative about to pivot dramatically?

There are a number of signs the COVID narrative is going to change dramatically in the near future. The best evidence of that is a recent phone call to the NHS where the caller is told that "new information" has come to light and that the vaccine program is going to be shut down.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rkTZK2qXYOn0/

Br. Bugnolo released a video a few days ago saying he believed the controllers would allow the truth to come out (although a heavily controlled version of the truth) and that certain keys players would be thrown under the bus. And yet the narrative will be even more tightly controlled.

https://www.fromrome.info/2022/01/14/ho … plandemic/

This is obviously huge news if true!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-01-19 00:40:07

DarkOwl

Re: Is the COVID narrative about to pivot dramatically?

More evidence?

UK: Police launch major investigation into mRNA covid ‘vaccine’ related corporate crimes and threats to public health

https://waikanaewatch.org/2022/01/15/uk … ic-health/

Video of woman informing local police stations across the UK of the recently filed investigation to Hammersmith CID - case number 6029679/21 in relation to the deliberate mass harm including deaths, caused by the Covid vaccine across the UK.

https://rumble.com/vstacc-2022-jan-18-m … lice-.html

Screen-Shot-2022-01-19-at-1-37-46-PM.png

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-19 00:57:02)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-01-19 04:17:57

Seems to be tipping over. Here in Finland government is considering about downgrading the whole corona-virus to a non-lethal category. So now that most have been "vaccinated" they finally admit that it was basically a flu after all.

#4 2022-01-19 07:32:26

DarkOwl

Darja wrote:

@Dark there is already a thread with Covid-19 here https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=16551#p16551

I'm aware of that. I thought this news was big enough to have its own thread. But thanks smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-19 08:36:35)

#5 2022-01-19 20:29:09

Tyndlar

Yes! From today there has been a data leak that the mandates are no longer supported by evidence or data, so are now going to be disproportionate.

All covid restrictions in England are being removed!

There was apparently an announcement on the 18th mentioning that the Hammersmith police won’t be investigating the vaccine, so I can’t find any evidence online that this is yet happening. I can’t locate that case number on the Case Tracker for civil appeals website, where you can look up case numbers like this if it is real. If it is can someone link it here, there’s 196 results I’m looking through and hoping!

They cannot legally force the mandate with the information that has now come through though too.

Saying that… I see people reporting today that other countries are dropping the vax mandates, so England will follow too.

I hope this does get investigated soon, I see news of young children dropping dead suddenly and normally healthy people too, it’s sickening.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-19 21:42:51)

#6 2022-01-19 22:03:06

DarkOwl

Tyndlar wrote:

Yes! From today there has been a data leak that the mandates are no longer supported by evidence or data, so are now going to be disproportionate.

All covid restrictions in England are being removed!

There was apparently an announcement on the 18th mentioning that the Hammersmith police won’t be investigating the vaccine, so I can’t find any evidence online that this is yet happening. I can’t locate that case number on the Case Tracker for civil appeals website, where you can look up case numbers like this if it is real. If it is can someone link it here, there’s 196 results I’m looking through and hoping!

They cannot legally force the mandate with the information that has now come through though too.

Saying that… I see people reporting today that other countries are dropping the vax mandates, so England will follow too.

I hope this does get investigated soon, I see news of young children dropping dead suddenly and normally healthy people too, it’s sickening.

"All covid restrictions in England are being removed!"

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022 … trictions/

By Lily Zhou of the Epoch Times

Restrictions including COVID-19 passes, mask mandates, and work-from-home requirements will be removed in England, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Wednesday.

Thanks for investigating the Hammersmith case Tyndlar. Keep us posted if you find anything.

The phone number on the mobile phone used by the woman in the first video posted, came up as St Richards Hospital, Chichester if anyone in the UK wants to investigate that one further.

#7 2022-01-19 22:11:01

Tyndlar

I see the number, interesting! I may give it a ring etc at some point and see.

#8 2022-01-19 22:22:28

MX_QI

I've been hearing that airlines in the US are backing down because of 5G about to be turned on, which interferes in their avionics. Tuning 5G with inoculated may be their next step, and forging another create-problem offer-solution narrative.

#9 2022-01-19 22:51:41

Tyndlar

Yes, I saw a news article about that.
So maybe the jabs were sped up in order to get as many as possible poisoned ready for the 5G startup deadline?

I’m definitely not zooming off on any flights too quickly with that knowledge!

#10 2022-01-20 00:51:59

Thelete

Common Law Constables closing down injection centres in the UK.
Below is a Video of a Common Law Constable at a UK injection centre letting them know about the crime reference number and that they are now part of a crime scene.

https://t.me/robinmg/14227

A Common Law Constable is basically a citizen arrest following the minute rules under UK law. The uniformed police is deferential because:
a. the citizen remains calm, respectful and peaceful;
b. the citizen has the law on his side, because a criminal investigation has already been signed;
c. if the uniformed police does not co-operate, they are guilty of the serious offences of misconduct in police office, of perverting the course of justice and possibly even guilty of assisting a known offender.
Background info:
https://thewhiterose.uk/criminal-invest … forcement/
https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/update … e-centres/

Anti-vaxxers demand Watford police shut down vaccine centres
https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/ … e-centres/

Nuremberg 2.0 BEGINS WITHIN 2 WEEKS! #ReinerFuellmich
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VGs7VVqMJCvb/
More about the trial:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AcvBlRDFLdXd/

AT&T, Verizon Will Delay 5G Near Airports After Airline CEOs Warned of ‘Catastrophic Aviation Crisis’
https://breaking911.com/urgent-airline- … this-week/

Last edited by Thelete (2022-01-20 02:29:23)

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#11 2022-01-20 06:32:44

DarkOwl

The ever funny JP Sears on 'The Narrative is Crumbling - 16 Reasons Why'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D70kZDLGr4Q

big_smile

#12 2022-01-20 06:51:44

Tyndlar

The “police” in that video are not actual police but community officers. I don’t see them closing down the vaccine centre, I see a man talking to them and them saying they don’t know anything about it etc..

Edit: also, community police cannot arrest anyone at all…

they are not “common law police”
Community police in England have that blue emblem on their had at the front, blue strip on their shoulder and they have a blue band on their back which says, they state they are there because of “anti vaxxer’s” trying to break into the centres so they are there to stop them they said in the video

Thelete,

Can you watch the video you posted if you didn’t because otherwise that is a lie with your wording and can be manipulative… it is upsetting if people start bringing lies in when we fight to keep away from the lies spouted from the cabal, I do look these things up and we need actual proof posted here, not lies…. Please take care

It’s not the community police letting them know to close down the vaccine centres if you watch the video… it’s the normal guys in masks and casual clothes saying that when I watched the video… I was quite disappointed

They do seem to be stopping the vaccine mandates in other countries and the plans too, be glad you didn’t take the vaccine now and the pcr tests… 5G is now being rolled out.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-20 18:47:03)

#13 2022-01-20 12:50:30

07wideeyes

Just a wee note..... Over recent days I have noticed the tendency for 2 broad groups to appear, with the news that, well, certainly something is changing. There is the 'Time to party party' group. And there is the 'It's all part of the plan' group. I humbly suggest that both may be somewhat wide of the mark.

The party-party attitude seems to ignore any knowledge of the past 6000 years or so of human history, with the continual brutality in the direction of the mass of human beings. The 'part of the plan' people are unwittingly projecting powers of omniscience onto the cabal, considering them to be unstoppably 'in control of the narrative' which they are not, since there are factors that they cannot control, indeed do not even have on their radar. For example, the spontaneous genius which comes with true connection with Source or some other really higher aspect.

I think we can be truly happy that there may be light in the tunnel re. the papaya mandates, and all the other convid restrictions. We can feel confident and encouraged that the unwavering attitudes of folk such as those who inhabit this forum has had an effect. It may be a battle in process of being won, but the war is not over, no way. So we should simply maintain the attitudes and frequency into what will hopefully be a fruitful future. Thanks for your reports here, esp Tyndlar and Dark Owl   xx

#14 2022-01-20 18:54:52

Tyndlar

I have noticed that also being positive I mean on an energy level, not ignorant but happier, then thing manifest more easily, so point our focus on what we want with our whole heart.

The cabal want us to focus on their negatives to feed the matrix and it also supports the manifestation of what they want probably too.

I’m on a high with the news! I’m hoping the vaccines mandates stop too and sure they should, no data to support them! I’m gonna make a claim if they don’t they can’t legally enforce something they have no evidence to support anymore!

At this time there’s so much good news, we still need to be focused on the truth though too and there’s no reason to lie right now, we have something unfolding, it is suspicious yes, but I’m just glad that bit is over… Next!

#15 2022-01-20 19:32:30

Pymander

I think you're right; however, I suspect this is all "part of their plan." I think these Illuminati Controllers want to take down world governments and create chaos so that they can "rebuild" everything their way. To sacrifice pawns in the government or media means nothing to them in the long run.

Just imagine how angry people will be if they are told the jabs are dangerous and may lead to their early demise. They'll probably just make it sound as if it was a mistake... "the jabs were rushed and should have been more thoroughly tested." Still, you'd have riots and protests from both sides. Governments will collapse and this will occur simultaneously with the deaths ramping up this time for real.

I don't think this is really the positive news it may appear on the surface. I think it's just a new stage of the genocide. Something they had planned for. Just another level of control manipulating the masses. However, I do believe these Cabal types are treading on a razor's edge. They could have underestimated our effect and could easily lose control of the situation. Let's hope so at least.

#16 2022-01-20 20:41:43

Tyndlar

Yeah, I know it won’t be the end. The vax first and now the 5G. Though there is going to be serious complications with the vax, that may just try to hide it behind another kind of pandemic… which they have done already really, the symptoms have been related to the side effects of the vaccine, it’s blood clotting, heart irritating, causing enlarged heart and also HIV type symptoms where the immune system seems compromised in some way in many.

It won’t be the end until we don’t have anyone in power at all and for us to be able to function like this, we will always be vulnerable with people in power who are so high up that they can hide behind others and get power greedy, it will always be an open door for psychopaths with system where we look for a leader always, we need to be independent and have our own small councils in local communities where we all are in control and not just one, we all have a say and a vote kind of way, not a leader.

This may be far into the future of evolving societies but we will probably get there eventually

#17 2022-01-20 21:25:14

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Just a wee note..... Over recent days I have noticed the tendency for 2 broad groups to appear, with the news that, well, certainly something is changing. There is the 'Time to party party' group. And there is the 'It's all part of the plan' group. I humbly suggest that both may be somewhat wide of the mark.

The party-party attitude seems to ignore any knowledge of the past 6000 years or so of human history, with the continual brutality in the direction of the mass of human beings. The 'part of the plan' people are unwittingly projecting powers of omniscience onto the cabal, considering them to be unstoppably 'in control of the narrative' which they are not, since there are factors that they cannot control, indeed do not even have on their radar. For example, the spontaneous genius which comes with true connection with Source or some other really higher aspect.

I think we can be truly happy that there may be light in the tunnel re. the papaya mandates, and all the other convid restrictions. We can feel confident and encouraged that the unwavering attitudes of folk such as those who inhabit this forum has had an effect. It may be a battle in process of being won, but the war is not over, no way. So we should simply maintain the attitudes and frequency into what will hopefully be a fruitful future. Thanks for your reports here, esp Tyndlar and Dark Owl   xx

Very well said 07. Totally agree.
If the narrative collapses we can take that as a win (a battle, not the war) but it's no time to party. We will have even more work to do as the mind control and dis-info steps up, controlled opposition takes centre stage and attempts are made to heavily steer the awakened community.
And as for "it's all part of the plan". I agree the cabal are nowhere near omniscience. In fact they have huge blind spots. They don't understand us. I think the huge explosion of people waking up has genuinely taken them by surprise (hasn't it taken us all by surprise!)

We shouldn't rest until those at the very top of the food chain are arrested and tried (human or non-human). It's pedal-to-the-metal time!

#18 2022-01-21 03:11:01

Thelete

Tyndlar wrote:

Thelete,
Can you watch the video you posted if you didn’t because otherwise that is a lie with your wording and can be manipulative… it is upsetting if people start bringing lies in when we fight to keep away from the lies spouted from the cabal, I do look these things up and we need actual proof posted here, not lies…. Please take care

The video is what it is and your reaction and accusations to my post are unwarranted. You obviously had unrealistic expectations of the contents of the video and expected evidence that is disproportional to events that are taking place, as this still in the early stages of a changing narrative.

Your demands for actual proof are also unrealistic, this is not a court of law it's a community forum. If you listen to the video again without any emotional bias you will clearly hear what is taking place as the ‘Common Law Constable’ is saying this whole process is in its infancy stages. The police are controlled by the politicians and the politicians are committing the crime, this is how the process starts, by the common people exercising their rights. Just because he is not in a uniform does not mean he has no authority. This is just your programming, because he does actually have the authority of the courts.

Also your accusations of lies are inappropriate (you used of the word ‘lie’ 4 times in one sentence) and your language divisive. How does your response contribute to supporting a healthy forum community mind set?

These are early days and the evidence you seek is still some time away but the information presented in this thread is clearly indicating that a change of narrative is not only taking place but is also gaining momentum.

I request that, in future, you let your emotions settle down and you think about what you are going to say before you post, especially when you intend to use provocative language which does nothing to support the members who are taking their time researching and presenting information to forum members with no benefit other than to inform.

Division, judgement and hypocrisy is what got humanity into this mess. If we are all in this together than it is only by being united in a state of acceptance, understanding and tolerance that we can overcome this tyranny.

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#19 2022-01-21 07:00:08

Tyndlar

Thelete, I you want to discuss the video with me then, if you make another separate subject post, I will chat about it with you there, but not here, I won’t be saying anymore here about it.

#20 2022-01-21 08:22:41

DarkOwl

The brakes are definitely being put on!

EU regulators, WHO call for end to COVID boosters, citing evidence strategy is failing

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/eu-re … s-failing/

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-21 08:23:05)

#21 2022-01-21 09:09:31

07wideeyes

As far as the Hammersmith, London, case - the 'full investigation' - goes: somebody I know here in northern Scotland phoned the Hammersmith police yesterday (Thursday) to find out the situation. She was told that, yes, the case is still open, on the books, it hasn't been thrown out.

#22 2022-01-21 19:32:48

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

As far as the Hammersmith, London, case - the 'full investigation' - goes: somebody I know here in northern Scotland phoned the Hammersmith police yesterday (Thursday) to find out the situation. She was told that, yes, the case is still open, on the books, it hasn't been thrown out.

Thanks very much for that 07. It's always great to get intel from people we know and trust (like yourself) smile

#23 2022-01-21 19:43:46

Tyndlar

I really hope the Hammersmith case comes to light soon before April!

This article shows they may “pause” the vaccine mandates in England.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/covid … ed-1416578

Pleeeaaase stop the mandates here too!

They have no evidence now for it. Some places still thinking of forcing masks and vaccines now and making it extremely clear what they are doing, parts of the cabal are acting like they are clinging on to their power and going completely against the law now without their evidence now the data leak has happened. Thank you so much to who ever has been leaking all of this info to the public, we need people like them, they are looking out for our best interests, someone needs to!

The cabal’s in the places where they are clinging onto the power still (some schools here are saying they will keep forcing kids to wear masks, even if it will be illegal to do so), these guys who do this are walking on a knife edge and will probably be ejected so fast they haven’t had time to catch up if it starts making the hidden cabal more noticeable than before, like they think they aren’t noticed…

For example: the Queen here has booted Prince Andrew out completely even before the court trials have finished! Lol

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-21 19:48:05)

#24 2022-01-24 14:13:19

Edith_S

After reading this article:

https://consentfactory.org/2022/01/18/t … dian-cult/

and knowing that this is not the end of the “chapter”, we have to be more vigilant than ever

this poem came to my mind, and I dedicate it to all of our Star Family

Do not go gentle into that good night
                                       Dylan Thomas

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#25 2022-01-24 20:25:53

Tyndlar

Beautiful poem!

Board footer