You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-20 05:49:21

Thelete

Arrival of ships around Ganymede

Has anyone heard about this from other sources?

Michael Salla interviewing James Gilliland about the recent arrival of a large fleet of ships parked around Jupiter’s moon, Ganymede. James Gilliland claims that 500 very large ships are coming in with 2 being very active on the earth and that they are going to make their presence known as part of the disclosure and liberation process @ 28 min 14 secs.

Extraterrestrial Fleet arrives to watch humanity's liberation - Interview with James Gilliland
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aR28B59KNMP9/

"You are mistaken, blind one. There is an immortal Child of Light who came into this realm before you and who will appear among your duplicate forms, in your simulated world. And in the consummation of all your works, their entire deficiency of truth will be revealed and dissolved by this Luminous Child."

#2 2022-01-20 12:28:59

RoadtoSamadhi

Re: Arrival of ships around Ganymede

Everything Michael Salla says regarding anything around Jupiter should be looked at carefully because as far as we know GANYMEDE Jupiters moon is Karistus territory and other races know this also.   Going up against Karistus also seems like a suicide mission.

I imagine the timing of Cosmic Agency’s Karistus videos was released to have a secondary purpose of  denhrrhr

#3 2022-01-20 14:45:19

Darja wrote:

@Road why is a suicidal mission? Do you mean there is a real danger Karistus could murder Dr. Salla for reporting about Ganymede meetings?

I think it's more that actually going to Ganymede would be a suicide mission because the entire area around Jupiter is controlled by the Karistus. They are fierce warriors and are especially protective of the moons because the moons are all developing worlds that must be allowed to evolve on their own, without any outside interference, making the notion that people are going to Ganymede unlikely. In my experience of Salla, his work looks a lot like controlled opposition. He may tell the truth about some things but I definitely don't think he's telling the truth about everything.

The road appears when you need it.

#4 2022-01-20 21:31:12

DarkOwl

I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of the heavily compromised Dr. Sallas mouth.
And James Gilliland is just as bad and spreading the same dis-info about the liberation of the Moon, Mars etc.

From my view, Gosia and co. are the only ones in the disclosure community who are not compromised in some way. Corey Goode is in alignment with a lot of what the Taygetans say but there are obvious mind control devices used in his videos of late and something feels a little off.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-01-21 01:01:13

DarkOwl

It's worth pointing out here, that in the latest CA video about the Karistus, it was mentioned that the claimed meeting at Jupiter (Salla, Danaan et.al) between Federation members and certain Earth delegates (including Musk, Bezos etc.) didn't happen (this according to the Karistus themselves via the Taygetans)

My default position on the claim in the OP is to be highly sceptical until proven otherwise.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-21 01:03:58)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-01-22 14:43:50

WXMM

The action is not only aimed at the earth, but also more planets, planets controlled by the matrix. This is a huge action.

#7 2022-01-22 15:00:21

WXMM

They are looking for soul hypnosis bases and devices to destroy them. Many on earth have been destroyed. Antarctica, Himalayas, etc.

Other planets in the solar system, other parts of the universe, are in progress.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-01-22 15:02:19)

Board footer