You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-22 14:31:17

WXMM

Extraterrestrial Fleet arrives to watch humanity's liberation - Interv

A large fleet of spacecraft belonging to highly evolved extraterrestrials has recently entered our solar system according to James  Gilliland who has over 35 years of contact experiences. He claims these positive extraterrestrials along with higher dimensional beings are here to oversee a fundamental change in how our solar system and planet are run.

https://youtu.be/l_WS-m5ZZyI

#2 2022-01-22 15:03:56

Robert369

Re: Extraterrestrial Fleet arrives to watch humanity's liberation - Interv

I see this being from Michael Salla and his video description aims at "Deep State" and "Regressives" only, while not naming the GF controller faction at all. Insofar, even if true, I cannot see this to be of any use for Humanity's liberation but only for removing the Regressives, so that the GF finally has control over their 3D Matrix game environment again. Which in a way is a "fundamental change" as advertised - though not for the benefit of Humanity but to that of the GF.

Yet, as per the Taygetan content there shouldn't be any Regressives around anymore anyways, and the battle over Earth is currently fought "on Earth" (albeit with external influence). As if a space fleet would make any difference for this... - besides serving as hopium for those who believe in "saviors" ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-01-22 15:13:33

Looks like James may be "getting" some information from an AI he believes to be ET. His statement doesn't ring true based on our recent local galactic scans.

#4 2022-01-22 15:15:50

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:

I see this being from Michael Salla and his video description aims at "Deep State" and "Regressives" only, while not naming the GF controller faction at all. Insofar, even if true, I cannot see this to be of any use for Humanity's liberation but only for removing the Regressives, so that the GF finally has control over their 3D Matrix game environment again. Which in a way is a "fundamental change" as advertised - though not for the benefit of Humanity but to that of the GF.

Yet, as per the Taygetan content there shouldn't be any Regressives around anymore anyways, and the battle over Earth is currently fought "on Earth" (albeit with external influence). As if a space fleet would make any difference for this... - besides serving as hopium for those who believe in "saviors" ?

There is a need to change collective consciousness at the planetary level, which takes time for consciousness to manifest reality. The disclosure of UFO will effectively promote awakening.

#5 2022-01-22 15:19:28

WXMM

Temporal_Agency wrote:

Looks like James may be "getting" some information from an AI he believes to be ET. His statement doesn't ring true based on our recent local galactic scans.

At present, 50% of the earth's earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are not natural phenomena.

Change is in progress. In part, it will be presented in natural form. Part of it is covered up by the human government, and part of it gradually appears because of the time difference in different dimensions.

#6 2022-01-22 15:24:22

WXMM

Darja wrote:

@temporal I noticed he said that Enki was a good guy always defending humanity. I mean where the hell does he get his intel?

I don't know what he is talking about or what he has said. I just know that there is a huge intervention force in action.

Take joint action on more than 100 planets. The earth and these planets hypnotized by the matrix, the soul is trapped in an inseparable situation.

The game that can't graduate is against free will and is being intervened.

But the way is to promote awakening and enhance the consciousness of the collective consciousness spirit.

#7 2022-01-22 15:25:46

WXMM

Darja wrote:

@vxmm who says 50% of quakes&erruptions are unnatural? How about poles shifting? Same factors behind? Which ones? Who? Why?

It was the result of the destruction and occupation of soul hypnosis bases and devices.

#8 2022-01-22 16:31:42

WXMM

I think when Yazhi and others learned about UFOP around 2021, they found that they were controllers, not as good as they said. We can expand. UFOP may have more problems and be covered up over a longer history. The Tagata Group seems to be a group of young people. They may not even know the history of their own civilization. So we don't know what UFOP has done in history. If UFOP is the controller, that is the main reason why the souls of Earth cannot graduate, and they must leave. Perhaps a higher power of intervention has arrived. I'm just guessing, it seems that UFOP itself is not in action. They may also be sleepers, hypnotized. They are also the ones to be saved.

#9 2022-01-22 16:36:00

WXMM

There is a matrix above the matrix. They know this. Taygeta people can only recall 2-3 avatars. They are hypnotized, and they are also affected by the hypnotic device.

Only Yazhi and others have high enough wakefulness.

#10 2022-01-22 16:37:59

WXMM

I'm just guessing. I don't know the whole picture. You can't think what I said is true.

#11 2022-01-22 17:57:45

WXMM

Yes, gain experience and enter the earth to play a game. But when you enter, your soul is hypnotized. Your idea is what they want, and then always tell you that you are not good enough. Go back and have a chance next time. Therefore, after 10000 years, you are still gaining experience.

Broken shoes. Our experience is enough.

Taygeta tells you that you can't leave because you limit yourself.

You have to refuse to play games and know that you are infinite.

This kind of help is right.

But they didn't tell you about the soul hypnosis machine. Because it's no good telling you.

It can't help you. They help you metaphysically.

However, that system is so powerful that the awakened person in the general sense cannot pass through the electronic shield.

So now there are external interveners.

Because there are many complainants about this problem, some people on Earth found the problem, called for help to the universe, and complained to the early developers of the matrix.

They found that it was the malicious manipulation of the operator.

The operators are some interstellar organizations.

This system allows graduation, not an infinite loop.

Someone turned it into a lifelong prison.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-01-22 17:59:08)

#12 2022-01-22 19:38:26

Robert369 wrote:

What in the Taygetean material suggests that there are not regressives around? Did I miss something huge?

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-01-22 19:38:46)

The road appears when you need it.

#13 2022-01-22 19:43:55

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

What in the Taygetean material suggests that there are not regressives around? Did I miss something huge?

If I remember correctly, it at some point was said that the GF allegedly has our solar system under control, meaning that as they are sworn to remove Regressives from our solar system, that would be the case. This, obviously, has its limit where the GF actively cooperates with them.

The key here is, though, that since at least Earth is no longer directly accessible (and blocked off by the GF) by Regressives except the occasional portal (for which a fleet wouldn't matter), no fleet in space would make any difference to our situation. Hence I suggest that this is hopium to make people feel safer and "saved", while in fact the solution to our current issues must come from down here right now - which excludes "waiting for a savior" or other hopium.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2022-01-22 19:56:26

Robert369 wrote:

If I remember correctly, it at some point was said that the GF allegedly has our solar system under control, meaning that as they are sworn to remove Regressives from our solar system, that would be the case. This, obviously, has its limit where the GF actively cooperates with them.

The key here is, though, that since at least Earth is no longer directly accessible (and blocked off by the GF) by Regressives except the occasional portal (for which a fleet wouldn't matter), no fleet in space would make any difference to our situation. Hence I suggest that this is hopium to make people feel safer and "saved", while in fact the solution to our current issues must come from down here right now - which excludes "waiting for a savior" or other hopium.

Thanks for replying. Yes, I agree this is a big dose of hopium. It's pretty transparent.

There are often large fleets of ships arriving and departing from Earth orbit. It's not news that a people supporting liberation would arrive. They come and go. It's just how it is.

I will be very surprised if something special doesn't happen this year, though. 2017-2022 is supposed to be a time of great change, and goodness, has it delivered. I know I'm gearing up for my denouement.

#15 2022-01-23 02:10:48

DarkOwl

Darja wrote:

Theoretically ships we see in the skies now should all belong to the positive ETs working on our liberation and transition.
If the regressive ETs are gone.

Your posts have an energy signature about them I recognise.
Can't quite pick it...

WiiWilWin Always

Interesting tagline and highlights Darja.
Wii = gaming device
WWW = internet and intended control mechanism
AI = artificial intelligence

Are you trying to say AI via digital devices always wins? Or am I reading too much into it?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#16 2022-01-23 13:49:55

Brahman wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Darja wrote:

Theoretically ships we see in the skies now should all belong to the positive ETs working on our liberation and transition.
If the regressive ETs are gone.

Your posts have an energy signature about them I recognise.
Can't quite pick it...

WiiWilWin Always

Interesting tagline and highlights Darja.
Wii = gaming device
WWW = internet and intended control mechanism
AI = artificial intelligence

Are you trying to say AI via digital devices always wins? Or am I reading too much into it?

Also in numerology W is 6
Maybe she doesn't know...

Or maybe she does. Suppose we'll have to wait and see.

#17 2022-01-23 22:46:02

WXMM

Darja wrote:

You say "However, that system is so powerful that the awakened person in the general sense cannot pass through the electronic shield "
And I ask what shield do you mean? Effective for what, souls?

Souls jump based on resonance there should not be a problem to return to your initial soul matrix. In fact that is what happens after you die.

It's an electronic grid,

If the soul of the deceased passes through, it will be shocked and captured to the base.

In the base, they have equipment to measure the consciousness of the soul. If you exceed the maximum value of system control, they will let you go.

But that value is very high. Only Buddha, Lao Tzu, and other awakened people can pass this level.

So this is not a school. Almost everyone can't graduate.

This system has been extended to more than 100 planets in the universe.

#18 2022-01-24 00:09:20

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

It's an electronic grid,

If the soul of the deceased passes through, it will be shocked and captured to the base.

Nice thought, but that's not how souls work...

The incarnation loop happens through mind-control and frequency matching, just as Swaruu explains.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-24 00:10:02)

Board footer