You are not logged in.

#551 2022-01-18 05:17:19

DarkOwl

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

HOW SKULL & BONES PLANS TO CO-OPT WORLD-WIDE RESISTANCE TO THE PLANDEMIC

https://www.fromrome.info/2022/01/14/ho … plandemic/

This is a very intriguing video that makes a lot of sense.
Huge if true but it means we will need to be more alert than ever.
Do others think he is on to something here?

EDIT: this new video from Hugo Talks would confirm the above hypothesis if the phone-call to NHS is real. Sound legit to me. This is very big news if true!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rkTZK2qXYOn0/

Last edited by DarkOwl (2022-01-18 08:00:08)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#552 2022-01-18 10:45:17

Gosia
Administrator

This was explained in one of the videos. DNA reverts but there will be NO TIME for that as it needs several generations. Thats why the vaccine is designed to make healthy people sterile, among causing other defects. Thats basically a short answer, summarizing the longer answer given in the video.

Darja wrote:

In the last videos Aneeka says that the jab can change our DNA permanently, she even says this change cannot be fixed by MED beds.
But in older videos Swaruu says that any changes to DNA are temporary and return to its original lyran blueprint. Can someone explain to me why do I see a contradiction here?
Thank you! ?

#553 2022-01-18 11:02:27

Tyndlar

Yes, DNA reverting back to original through our offspring etc, I understand this. 

Maybe also why Humans are getting taller through each generation? I guess the original DNA from some Human’s were originally of tall beings. I know there’s a lot of complexities and also genetic mixing of other humanoid types too with our own so I know it’s going to be more complicated then that.

You see it with dog breeding too.
I know it may sound funny but I shared a home with a woman who breeds Chihuahua’s and I asked why one of them was larger and the size of a normal dog, she explained to me that eventually their DNA naturally reverts back to where they started off from, which was a dog much larger many, many years ago before Chihuahua’s were created through breading.

Breeders have to have a fair bit of knowledge enough to keep the dog a pedigree and of the size, look etc that is preferred…

Original DNA or other parts of a person’s DNA can stay hidden through generations too and pop up suddenly through their children.

Like… my family on both sides are black or brown haired with brown eyes, both sides, and my father was born with blonde hair blue eyes, but his brother is brown hair, brown eyes and had a kid with another woman of the same, she had a child that was blonde/reddish haired and green eyes! That isn’t in anyone else in the family.

So I fully understand what Swaruu and Aneeka are saying.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-18 11:09:47)

#554 2022-01-18 13:32:24

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

This was explained in one of the videos. DNA reverts but there will be NO TIME for that as it needs several generations. Thats why the vaccine is designed to make healthy people sterile, among causing other defects. Thats basically a short answer, summarizing the longer answer given in the video.

Darja wrote:

In the last videos Aneeka says that the jab can change our DNA permanently, she even says this change cannot be fixed by MED beds.
But in older videos Swaruu says that any changes to DNA are temporary and return to its original lyran blueprint. Can someone explain to me why do I see a contradiction here?
Thank you! ?

In all the technical/scientific explanations of the Taygetans about how DNA and the DNA blueprint work together along the physical, I am missing the concept of mindpower and being able to reapply one's blueprint to your current physical DNA. To my understanding Yazhi is capable of this and more, but it is also a general spiritual practice to remain healthy and young, and has been successfully done even on our planet, so I would think that it would be known outside as well.

To clear this discrepance up for everyone and make sure that people understand why there are multiple and partially opposing true answers for this - which always exist depending on one's consciousness level -, I have the following questions which go along my general perception that Taygetans are mostly tech-focused but not so much into higher consciousness abilities which are inherent (yet usually disabled) in Humans:

• Have the Taygetans ever heard of reverting/altering one's DNA via consciousness or practiced this ?

• And while at it, how common are non-technical but consciousness-based abilities beyond among them ?

• Why do they mostly look at the physical/scientific portion of our universe while leaving higher consciousness-based methods out ? I'd think that Yazhi has access to consciousness-based methods ?

• Why are they not proposing methods to counter the graphene compounds in our body but simply say "it is permanent", which cannot be true since everything is energy/waves and can be influenced/altered via either sufficiently high technology or consciousness. Their tech level allows to create matter from energy and dispose it back into energy, so I'd think that such should be within their tech range ?

Thank you !

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-18 13:52:47)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#555 2022-01-18 14:19:07

Tyndlar

I think even if there was tech to neutralise grapheme in the body, it could possibly kill the living person too.

Maybe one way of doing it would be an extreme way, turning the body into particles (a bit like what happens on Star Trek when they are using the transporter), then using the original (snap shot) of the person from before the graphene toxin or other cell damage, reassemble using that.

Like you would backup a computer, to then go back to that backup screenshot if it got corrupted…

The only problem with that is there would be a lot of risks with scrambling DNA and other problems as well as using a lot of energy on just one person.

There may be a reason why this has not been done. It may not even be possible, you could possibly kill someone by doing this too unless you are able to backup the persons conscious mind into another device or body while doing this….

Try doing that on the whole population too….

There’s probably other reasons and this is only my guess

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-18 14:21:36)

#556 2022-01-18 16:31:20

Albert

Below is a screen shot from a video I watched this morning which shows in some places death from the shot is not covered by life insurance. In a nutshell they say “Covid is not recognized as a cause of death, but vaccines are, so getting one is suicide and not covered. I think, but not sure, that this particular quote came put of France. 

93-B49083-2-E66-4-E63-A3-F4-0-E7-ACABDD146.jpg
st matthews house naples

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#557 2022-01-18 16:43:10

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

In all the technical/scientific explanations of the Taygetans about how DNA and the DNA blueprint work together along the physical, I am missing the concept of mindpower…. my general perception that Taygetans are mostly tech-focused but not so much into higher consciousness abilities which are inherent (yet usually disabled) in Humans:

Good comment. I noticed the same thing. When I read or listen to varied sources of info I am always keen to see what is and what is not included in their message and compare it to what I know and/or I think I know. To date I have not seen anything from them regarding spiritual advice. Mind you, I do not need that info since I have my own thing going (which I will not expand on here). But, these things give me an idea of the  credibility or depth of knowledge of sources I frequent.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#558 2022-01-18 20:59:27

Meridianwoman

Robert369 wrote: " my general perception that Taygetans are mostly tech-focused but not so much into higher consciousness abilities which are inherent (yet usually disabled) in Humans:"

Hmmm. They’re ‘not so much into higher consciousness ability in Humans?’
?
After receiving the knowledge and consciousness shared by the Taygetan crew, (via the videos produced by Gosia and Robert over the years,) I am very appreciative of their time and effort to help humanity, with all the things they didn't have to do. 
The videos are proof that they care about the different levels of consciousness of humanity

Those stellar people who are helping us, also have ‘their hands tied’ due to the prime directive to NOT interfere with us (which the Taygetans have boldly complained to the Federation of Planets)

They are VERY in tune with the inherent consciousness abilities in Humans.  The Swaruvians lived on Earth!

They are especially in-tune with the 'broken shoes ones' who chose to make a difference on this planet.
Much gratitude to these compassionate people who are away from their home planet, to work in Earth's near orbit.
They don't have to be here.

#559 2022-01-18 21:08:37

Robert369

Darja wrote:

What do you think?

My thoughts ? These details are irrelevant, just like it doesn't matter how exactly a Satanist kills its children victims: We need to learn to focus on solutions and not on problems, as otherwise we manifest more problems and not more solutions. Maybe that's just me, but what's the point of drooling over the many further nastinesses that the jab performs beyond the above anyways ?

Thus, I say that understanding the ongoings as much as to enable oneself to act is sufficient. And in this case it means that at "Human average frequency" one needs to avoid the jab no matter what, as possible technical solutions are not in reach for quite a while, while consciousness-based solutions require active working on oneself (which is difficult if not impossible after having taken the jab) or external energetic assistance (which is in the works as well).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#560 2022-01-18 23:06:30

Tyndlar

Unfortunately not lol!

#561 2022-01-19 02:54:50

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:

Basically what Robert369 is saying in his posts is to ignore reality and live in la la land, that is his solution, and living in la la land is spiritually - this is what I am getting from his posts, and I am trying to ignore his posts on this forum, I am not listening to his bullshit anymore.

That's actually not at all what I was saying, but a badly distorted version that bases on a deep lack of understanding which looks like programmed ignorance to me.

But no worries, I am not taking offense from such because each of us is entitled to their own world. Yet, if you were anywhere near spiritual and not caught up in 3D or other self-limitations (which the Taygetan content tries to remove), you could get more of my posts. Ever thought of raising your frequency and consciousness awareness as proposed by not only me and many others on our planet, but also by Swaruu ?

For understanding what I am after, I shall only say that one can win battles and wars without weapons, which is what Yazhi said herself: She doesn't need to fight physically anymore because such things cannot reach her anymore. But of course I do see the need for (also active) self-defense at lower density/consciousness levels, and it is happening on our world and beyond as to clean up the current mess, but it mostly isn't publicly visible - just like almost none of the real ongoings is visible really, as almost all the media are controlled and most people lack discernment and inner knowing to know better.

#562 2022-01-19 07:30:35

Robert369

Darja wrote:

Robert but how can you say it is happening if it is NOT publicly visible? More, we are seeing that the Cabal rolls out its agenda on and on and pushes the limits further and further.
Beside the obvious and no evidence to support your claims we have intel of other contactees saying no liberation is ongoing, no war is being won. Then why do you say the opposite? Based on your wish? I agree a wish is at the start of manifestation but it is not enough unfortunately!

There are plenty of "contactees" and "insiders" for both sides, the ones saying that "it" is happening and the ones that say nothing is happening. For this part I suggest to look at different sources and not only at the ones that you currently do. This goes along with Gosia's recent statement of "look at many different sources and judge on your own" - for which the looked-at sources obviously firstly need to be actually different.

Yet, there is already plenty of mainstream and government information out about the plandemic being a fraud and thus getting ended. This you can easily verify yourself.

As for my knowing about what's going on, I can only tell that I not only do the above (in a very limited way, as I do not follow the media much really), but especially add other insights and inner knowing, for which sources cannot be provided but instead resonance and non-mind-driven discernment are required to see if what I say is true or not. We only need to make the conscious choice for such, and then work on "it" aka ourselves.

This kind of inner knowing is one of the many abilities that Humans need to relearn as part of their personal development for the ascension process (it comes with raising one's frequency, connecting to one's Higher Self and intention), as to know what's going on, if something is true or not, or even access knowledge that doesn't exist on our planet. These kind of abilities obviously are not desired by the Cabals, so we share more about them on my cabal-free private servers (besides other topics that are not suitable for Cabal controlled/observed platforms) for those who think they are ready for such.

This being said, I like to repeat that Humanity as a species is about to leave the regressive-indoctrinated low frequency mind-based lifestyle and will return to their natural high frequency heart-based way of life, which allows to enable all the many inherent mindpower abilities that Humans have for those who are inclined to do so, either in this life or in another.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-19 07:32:22)

#563 2022-01-19 18:04:28

Tyndlar

Soooo happy today it has been announced that all covid restrictions, including masks and vax passports will end mainly in March this year!! this is in England

They also had a data leak which now shows no evidence supporting the mandatory vaccines! This means the end is coming before April for EVERYTHING and it will spread through planet like a wildfire soon.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ … in-england

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/health-depart … 19783.html

This also means that other countries legally will be forced into backing down too. There is going to be a lot of angry people in the most restricted countries, there will be an uproar if they don’t back down now for sure.

In England there most likely will be a big discussion about the mandates, the leaked evidence that they didn’t want us to see if finally to the front now.

And just like that also, 5G is being rolled out, by “coincidence” which we all know isn’t by any coincidence at all.
Planes in America are being forced to stay on land due to the dangers of 5G which can potentially have them dropping out completely mid flight….

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-19 18:32:55)

#564 2022-01-22 00:32:46

Robert369

Darja wrote:

Gosia, can you ask about Omicron variant if it is the end of pandemic?

There are no variants of a virus that never has been isolated. "Omicron" is nothing but yet another lie (after "Covid" and "Delta") which to my information aims at the activation of 5G that is known to cause "Covid symptoms".

In fact, the symptoms of Covid were defined by the radiation symptoms first-off, so that they could control the narrative somewhat via their 5G towers. Those with a healthy way of life and thus immune system - and even moreso if of high frequency which can shield from EM radiation - are not quite affected by such, though.

As for "the end of the plandemic": There has been a list published a while ago that contained about 20-30 "variants", of which many were skipped due to them needing to speed up their "game" before too many people awaken. If I remember right, "Omicron" was about in the last third of the list - but with all the skipping, you never know if that list is followed further or if they switch to other fairy-tale events next, e.g. "clima", "meteor", "alien attack" or whatever.

Obviously the Taygetans cannot know "if this is the end" because that would require to know the Earth+Space Cabals' plans, which I assume they don't.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-22 00:37:07)

#565 2022-01-22 00:45:50

Robert369

Darja wrote:

Well there is 3mil cases daily detected by PCR tests

Those are fake numbers from the media and nothing else.

It seems that you are still deep into the mainstream narrative, because it was made clear in truly many places on the internet (e.g. in this forum) that the PCR test has 96+% false positives and never was designed to even detect viruses at all, but instead find regular chemicals that everybody has - and that are in almost everything out there in the world, including fuel, drinks, etc. (which must be truly virulent!).

In fact, the WHO recently pulled back the PCR test as valid means to detect Covid, by that giving in to the general knowledge that it was created for an utterly different purpose.

Yet, what's more important: The PCR test serves as means to transmit parts of the Covax ingredients already before the actual vaxx, and that thanks to the long stick right to/through the blood-brain barrier. Thus PCR testing multiple times is almost as bad as getting an actual jab - so, insist on a spit test, which always has been a legal alternative (even though most often illegally denied).

But then, how could there be a test for a virus that never was isolated in any lab on the planet, anyways ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-22 00:47:26)

#566 2022-01-22 09:42:56

Tyndlar

Pcr tests are overly sensitive, so it can be detecting other things too on the viral scale which it’s made for. The inventor stated that it’s not to be used to detect viruses.

The machine they use to check the pcr swabs uses colour dyes I think after looking it up, it then shows the strips of colours, you then have to know what to look for, the colour change can mean more than one virus.

The link I’ve included a pcr machine

https://m.alibaba.com/product/601706467 … -Time.html

A man won a court case in Canada because the government could not show evidence of an isolated and purified covid strain, there is none.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-22 10:38:14)

#567 2022-01-22 10:03:34

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

A man won a court case in Canada because the government could not show evidence of an isolated and purified covid strain, there is none.

This is the point: Without having an isolated virus it is impossible to create a test for that virus, after all it is unknown what to test for. Thus means that the test has other functions, e.g. creating loads of false positives as to push up the "Covid case" statistics and to make sheepish people believe that they have a (non-existing) virus that needs a vaxx as solution, which obviously serves the purpose of getting as many people vaxxed on a false pretense as possible while already transferring parts of the vaxx ingredients with the "test".

This lack of an isolated virus obviously is even more causative for the "vaccine", which cannot aim to fight a virus that never has been isolated, as it is impossible to define the target functionality of the vaxx without such. This implies that the vaxx never was intended to go after this alleged and never-isolated virus, but had other functions - many of which by now are publicly known.

Besides this, the non-virus doesn't have all the alleged "Covid" symptoms, but the 4-5G radiation and direct wave attacks e.g. via satellites caused them, by that making it look for easily foolable people as if it came from "the virus".

And while at it: Without an isolated virus sample nobody could define how the original looks or can be determined. Which bears the question how one defines how a variant would look or can be determined.

Anyone with eyes to see and a heart to feel will have noticed in time that all all of this is a lie, especially if living healthy and not having symptoms.

Short summary: Avoid the vaxxes and the tests. And radiation like 4-5G as much as possible. (For proper heath the avoidance list obviously would need to be much longer.)

#568 2022-01-22 10:08:25

07wideeyes

Yesterday evening David Icke returned to London Real, to give an interview with Brian Rose, the first in the Rose/Icke series for 18 months. It's typically Icke, over three hours long!!! But at one point he explains clearly and simply how the entire virus theory is bullshit: this particular visur, and viruses in general. He outlines the origins of the virus theory, which are fairly recent and are very shady. To be honest, people on this forum reciting stuff about this 'virus' as if it's a proven existing thing would be better off not spreading this nonsense and doing some proper homework. I'm all in favour of proper discussion, but just reciting the 'there's a virus' chorus is simply, as Robert says, repeating cabal mantras.

#569 2022-01-22 10:16:15

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

To be honest, people on this forum reciting stuff about this 'virus' as if it's a proven existing thing would be better off not spreading this nonsense and doing some proper homework.

Right, and this is especially valid in a place like this where the Taygetan and Swaruunian content is clear in their explanation what a "virus" is:

A message constructed from DNA fragments that may or may not cause panic reactions for the (weakened immune system) just like spam mails may do to some people, and by that no living entity that could actively do any harm.

The above also has been found/confirmed by Earth's fake-science, but to the convenience of Big Pharma's profits it was suppressed - with the help of all the slave-governments and fake-education systems.

#570 2022-01-22 10:48:31

Tyndlar

I’m just packing up and going to live in a camper as much as I can, get away from all of this society bull.

I’m glad the mandates will be stopped, it’s complete nonsense that the NHS are saying I have to have this fake vax to protect everyone else around me or I’m sacked, when it has been actively mentioned that it doesn’t stop the spread at all!

I’m starting to notice the difference in features between possible reptilian’s hiding as humans, they have similar look in areas of their face but some of them just look like bulldogs anyway lol

I have a big feeling that eventually Humans will break off from this society more and more, go off grid, this will be how another society is formed and a better one, without being fooled by the Cabal any longer, that’s how I see our future.

#571 2022-01-22 12:14:33

Tyndlar

You may want to look up how the PCR test machine functions, how it works, it may help your understanding. There are websites that show how it works.

#572 2022-01-22 16:27:56

Tyndlar

The cabal have tried to hide about the China lab for so long, if they didn’t have something to hide, they wouldn’t be acting like this.

On Reddit not long before the COVID outbreak, people on the conspiracy forum continued to post leaked pictures of that very lab and on some walls it had the name (COVID-19). A lot of people posting these pictures and mentioning about this China lab were called out and told it was all just a conspiracy, that covid-19 didn’t exist, the a couple of years later look what’s happened? Look suspicious to you?
I’ve seen the pictures, I’ll have a look and see if I can find them again in f they haven’t been deleted.

It could be that all along, this fake vaccine had already been created along with the lateral flow tests and the vaccine may in fact be the bio weapon creation, and they needed fear to make people want it. This is what also David Icke has mentioned and is probably why they are forcing it so badly even though it does nothing to stop the spread of this fake virus!

The “vaccine” was already created before covid happened, it is not a virus, it is the very thing that they are trying hard to hide and that China lab if they ever do an investigation at all will be the end for them.

If it was just a simple thing that there was a lab leak, they would have quickly admitted it and it wouldn’t be so hard to get to the truth.. leaks are serious and means the lab will have to be investigated, they really didn’t want that and will hide it.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-22 16:33:41)

#573 2022-01-22 16:32:39

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

The cabal have tried to hide about the China lab for so long, if they didn’t have something to hide, they wouldn’t be acting like this.

This is what they intend to make people think, but a good chess player knows that such manouver is perfectly suited to distract people from the actual goal. Which is not the "China lab" and "the virus" but the vax. Considering that this is a game of 5D chess, I suggest to not think linearily along the obvious, because you can be sure that whatever they "obviously" present to you is just a false flag.

By that they make sure that their actual plans remain hidden for as long as possible, so that they cannot be countered in advance. Which - too bad for them - doesn't work against awakened Humans who have their intuitive and other "inner knowing" skills enabled.

#574 2022-01-22 16:35:26

Tyndlar

Robert,

That’s what I was saying, the virus is the vax, the problem is the vax etc that was the creation in the lab I bet.

Here is a link I also found supporting the idea of the fake  vaccine being created in that lab:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … demic.html

So proof that they had a patent on the fake vax before it was a pandemic, the vax is the lab leak… they hide it by trying to say it was a virus that escaped, that is only to cause fear so that people want the actual toxin they label as the antidote.

Darla,

The Cabal could do us all a favour and do this destruction to themselves, they are the ones causing all of the global problems and then blaming us slaves for it!

Just seen that the Royal family spent 13 million of tax payers money on flights.

What do we work for? To pay their comfy homes and rich lives, more than half of our money goes to the Cabal and not to where it needs to go. Everything suffers because of them, they cause way more pollution than anyone of us and yet they blame us.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-22 17:03:24)

#575 2022-01-22 18:59:12

07wideeyes

All best wishes for magical travels, Tyndlar. Robert, you are very persistent and patient....! I do not always possess such emotional stamina.

Board footer