You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-23 15:51:13

Apteryx

Clarification of planetary destructions of Tiamat, Maldek ?

Hi,

I have been researching a little bit about some type of understanding of the background of our solar system. Taygetans claim that it was the planet Tiamat, a water world which got destroyed in relatively recent wars (12 500y). This does make sense as it does explain the "flooding" records along with the invasion of black goo (partly) to Earth. Yet paradoxically, I know that there are very little reliable sources on these types of informations, in the book that I used to follow before this Taygetan contact, Law of One, it was stated that 'Maldek' was the planet that got destroyed, and that supposedly happened much before those 12 500 years.
This creates a bit of confusion, I obviously realise that Taygetans will indeed simplify facts in order for them to be more understandable, yet if Maldek and Tiamat are on and the same, how come in the Law Of One work, it is stated that its destruction happened a very long time ago.
I do realise that these types of works (Law of One / Maldek) can be altered very easily, especially for a channeling work, paper based archives.

https://www.lawofone.info/c/Solar+Syste … ?su=Maldek

any one with more Intel on the matter ?

#2 2022-01-23 16:12:46

Thinkfasst

Re: Clarification of planetary destructions of Tiamat, Maldek ?

I don't have much in the line of intel, but if I may take a guess at this one...  It was stated several times by the Pleiadian's that exact time frame for any event taking place prior to the moon being set in place is hard to determine.  So, I'm guessing that it would be easier to count forward in a traditional linear fashion (for which we have been programmed to accept) from the point of the moon's placement.  Deductive reasoning by the Pleiadian's assisted with a more accurate placing of when Tiamat was destroyed since the moon, a heavily damaged starship from that war, was used to place earth in a 3d matrix shortly afterwards.

Also from working with ex-supersoldiers and Montauk Project survivors James Rink also was able to partially establish that Maldek and Tiamat are basically the same planet.  James Rink did address your question while interviewing Alandra Markman in his first interview (1 of 2) that there is a mix up in determining when it actually occurred, but he is not familiar with Gosia's Cosmic Agency channel.  Names and Language dialect easily change over time, so it would not be unusual in this case.

Videos with James Rink and Alandra Markman:

https://rumble.com/vkq4zb-alandra-markm … encer.html

https://rumble.com/vknygn-alandra-markm … guide.html

On a separate note, I want to add that many armchair researchers (ie; Jon Levi, Michel Gibson, Marcia Ramalho, IRS Media to name a few) have found several examples of proof that approximately 1,000 years have been fictitiously added to our timeline.  It is believed that our slave-masters did this intentionally to throw us off track and hide their horrible crimes.

Last edited by Thinkfasst (2022-01-23 16:25:43)

#3 2022-01-23 16:55:08

Apteryx

I checked out your links, unfortunately the frequency of the experiences explained in them are extremely low, and seek to insert ideas that are beyond our visualisation/understanding capacity. Feeding the expression of this old paradigm (mind control) will only lead to its survival. To watch these supersoldiers talk is the same as watching AI...

But thank you for the rest of the information.

Last edited by Apteryx (2022-01-23 16:55:33)

#4 2022-01-23 17:06:58

Thinkfasst

You might want to look at this one:

https://odysee.com/@QSynesthesia:7/Aeth … y-Empire:1

Although it covers the time gap issue, it does not discuss Tiamat.

#5 2022-01-23 17:13:29

Apteryx

There is quite literally nothing transcendental about these types of videos, whether is a Supersoldier, or a historical compilation, they belong to the old paradigm and will only create adverse emotional effects in its viewers who have no power over changing these "events". The knowledge brought by these types of works are only entangling its viewers into confusion and distress.
As for my question about Tiamat, it happened to question the origins of souls on Earth and their characteristics, if they indeed origin from a planet that destroyed itself, its reflection would match the matrix of today, regressive tendencies. These souls are still learning to manifest and create their realities through the discovery by mistakes.

Also, as some of you realise, there is infiltration into this community as well. None are clear. The key to to keep purity of mind and integrity, there are many things that will just destabilise our fragile, young minds. Be wise people !

#6 2022-01-23 19:43:25

DarkOwl

There are a number of errors regarding numbers in relation to spans of time in the Law of One. Ra seemed to have trouble getting these right.
Ra also used the term 'galaxy' to refer to our solar system which also caused much confusion (until eventually clarified by Jim). Getting language right seemed to be an issue.

16.35 Questioner: I’m a little bit confused as to how many total planets then, roughly, does the Confederation that you are in serve?

Ra: I am Ra. I see the confusion. We have difficulty with your language.
The galaxy term must be split. We call galaxy that vibrational complex that is local. Thus, your sun is what we would call the center of a galaxy. We see you have another meaning for this term.

Hold info from the LoO with a grain of salt.

EDIT: that's not to say the Law of One isn't of any value. It is. The concepts of Service-to-Self and Service-to-Others have done a lot to reframe the good/evil paradigm we earthlings get stuck in.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-01-23 20:23:40

Apteryx

Thank you for that quote, I had never seen it. I did understand that the term galaxy was both solar system and "actual" galaxy. That quote is interesting indeed, it's as such they see the solar system as "a" central sun.
That contact in the LoO was very troublesome indeed, there was a huge amount of negative influence during trans and channelling, it is to be expected that mistakes were made.
The LoO was a great source of vocabulary, paradigm and overall cristallisation of the mind. It simplified many complex topics.

#8 2022-01-24 02:30:05

DarkOwl

Synchronistically, Corey Goodes latest report talks about the destruction of Maldek 500,000 years ago (same figure given in LoO). Seeing as the Blue Avians claim to be Ra, this is no surprise. Numbers regarding time should probably should be seen as somewhat arbitrary given the fact it doesn't exist as an objective reality and so it must difficult for ET's to communicate accurately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWWo02PAimI

This is the last in a series of reports Sphere Being Alliance have done lately and the most interesting yet. There is much here to dissect and compare with the Taygetan material (and lots of questions for them should the need arise, particularly regarding the 'pre-Adamites').

FYI, the graphic in the top right corner (two concentric circles spinning in opposite directions) is a mind control device used to entrain the mind to be more suggestible. It's used all the time in media and raises my suspicions here. Stating in all their briefings "We strongly recommend that you disregard information that is not coming directly from us" doesn't help their cause... bad advise!

Regardless, Corey Goode is our closest ally in the disclosure info war. When he posted something to his Twitter feed debunking the Antartica meeting, I posted the Taygetan video about the subject. He 'liked' the tweet, indicating he'd watched it and approved it's message.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2022-01-24 21:52:50

Thinkfasst

"its viewers who have no power over changing these "events". The knowledge brought by these types of works are only entangling its viewers into confusion and distress."

As such, no one can do anything about the past history of Tiamat either, right?  You might want to try Penny Kelly because you may have more success with following her guidance.

If people are infiltrating, then it will run it's course.

#10 2022-01-25 17:02:34

Apteryx

I would say that the Galactic Federation does over-simplify facts in order to make them more understandable by us. I feel like the complexity of the solar system history is way beyond our comprehension.
As to why I was focusing on Tiamat wars even though these are past events and nothing can be changed about it; if you look at the planetary consciousness that used to inhabit Tiamat, which had self destructive tendencies, and extrapolate that they indeed incarnated here on here to finish their process of learning to manifest, it does explain a lot about the matrix.

#11 2022-01-25 17:15:12

Apteryx

DarkOwl wrote:

questions for them should the need arise, particularly regarding the 'pre-Adamites').

FYI, the graphic in the top right corner (two concentric circles spinning in opposite directions) is a mind control device used to entrain the mind to be more suggestible. It's used all the time in media and raises my suspicions here. Stating in all their briefings "We strongly recommend that you disregard information that is not coming directly from us" doesn't help their cause... bad advise!

Regardless, Corey Goode is our closest ally in the disclosure info war. When he posted something to his Twitter feed debunking the Antartica meeting, I posted the Taygetan video about the subject. He 'liked' the tweet, indicating he'd watched it and approved it's message.

I had just stumbled upon his channel last week, after years of not seeing it. They are running a psy-op (or mixed polarity intel), just the presentation form, whether it's the supposedly military style, or little animations that bring down your discernments, I would say that they aren't seeking to create anything transcendental. If Corey had indeed understood the message that had been transmitted to him, he would use his stories to fuel teachings similar to Teal Swan, Bentinho Massaro. These teachings are about en'light'ening the mind, making it lighter--

Here is a paradox, it is indeed necessary to have "material" knowledge, aka nothing much transcendental, about Earth history etc, in order to built up understanding and be able to articulate more and more abstract thoughts with as little bias as possible. This leads to a greater mental power of visualisation and "tolerance" for abstraction. But eventually, you let go of these to some extent, and focus on your personal life/evolution as much as possible.
The so called Event being personal is rather about everyone taking a hold of their own ascension, by focusing on more and more purity perception.

I feel like there is A LOT of fun material on the internet, yet the key is to choose those who will help you treat your own shadow and help you accomplish higher frequencies. That's why I stopped trusting the Corey Goode story, since he even admitted not even reading the Law of One personally, which he justified by having PTSD, which is just Shadow work to be done. So I don't know if he is working for a supposed Shadow government, or just projecting his Shadow work on us. Both of which are to be transcended, and filtered carefully through lenses.
To be fair, Corey did share good insights, but now its just running in loops.

#12 2022-02-25 19:56:41

Meridianwoman

Thinkfasst wrote:

"its viewers who have no power over changing these "events". The knowledge brought by these types of works are only entangling its viewers into confusion and distress."

As such, no one can do anything about the past history of Tiamat either, right?  You might want to try Penny Kelly because you may have more success with following her guidance.

Here is a new Penny Kelly video. 
I'm posting it because Penny's observations about the differences between humanity on Earth, and those of stellar races,
are very much the same as what the Swaruvians have observed:
https://youtu.be/jdaE-2QCn_E

Board footer