You are not logged in.

#576 2022-01-22 21:46:03

pete

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

A man won a court case in Canada because the government could not show evidence of an isolated and purified covid strain, there is none.

This is the point: Without having an isolated virus it is impossible to create a test for that virus, after all it is unknown what to test for.

Does anyone have links for this?

Whenever I say to someone that the virus has never been isolated, they pull up a bunch of articles on Google search about the virus being successfully isolated by multiple labs around the world, as well as a bunch of pages debunking the "conspiracy theory" that the virus has never been isolated..

So, having a couple of links that would counter the mainstream narrative, while also being "credible" in the eyes of a regular person out there would maybe help to get them to question the mainstram narrative. E.g. a summary of the mentioned court case in Canada, link to official proceedings of that court), etc.

Thanks

#577 2022-01-23 03:08:32

NatalyXu

Hello dear Gosia and Robert and members of forum https://swaruu.org
I found this information  on Russian and English sites the other day.   

https://www.rt.com/news/546570-bill-gat … c-warning/
https://www.msn.com/ru-ru/news/featured … li=BBoPU0K
https://secretmag.ru/news/bill-geits-ra … 2-2021.htm

what people can expect from dark representatives else?

#578 2022-01-23 09:49:14

Tyndlar

There is no covid virus, just an engineered weapon in a syringe.
Why else would they hide the wuhan lab and photos showing c19 on the walls of that lab, then force everyone to have that injection. They even have a patent for the vax before pandemic.

If the vax was the cure then it would have been a patent that works.

That is what I think from what I see.

There is talk of yet another vax coming out soon.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-23 09:51:24)

#579 2022-01-23 13:49:06

Robert369

More on the topic of "them" having vaxxed as much as they can before they get eliminated, and now trying to save their hides. Though there's always a possibility that this latest double/clone/actor is working on behalf of the anti-Satanists:

Bill Gates Regrets Promoting Covid-19 Vaccine, Calls For Its Withdrawal As President Biden Keeps Mute

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#580 2022-01-23 19:43:23

Tyndlar

Robert,

Do you have a link to this video that shows Bill Gates saying he is regretting the vaccines?

I’ll be having a look around for more info on this, I think I may float away on a cloud of relief if I find the video showing him saying this.

I don’t really fully believe this until I see the video of his speech… but if it is true then that means there will be no more vaccines. My fingers and toes and ears are crossed!

I cannot find anything about him mentioning this other than websites claiming he said it.

I once heard on the Radio about Boris claiming he wants to halt the 5G because of its health risks, I only heard that once on the radio when going to work, and then never heard of it again, as if stepped into an alternate reality for a second…

just like when I saw on the news that they had created the covid vax at the beginning of the pandemic, I saw it broadcast and then nothing, as if it didn’t happen, it apparently never happened but I witnessed it… then the vaccines were made later after that.. it was weird.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-23 20:32:47)

#581 2022-01-24 00:15:46

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

Robert,

Do you have a link to this video that shows Bill Gates saying he is regretting the vaccines?

I’ll be having a look around for more info on this, I think I may float away on a cloud of relief if I find the video showing him saying this.

No, I don't. And I am not actually interested in it anyways, because it is obvious that this is a worldwide staged action (governments, institutions) which only aims at saving the culprit's hides while ending the now finished Covid phase to start the next one.

I'd rather prepare myself for what is to come than be happy that the current step is over, and also become active to oppose the system. Which will be harder and harder the longer we allow the Cabals to go with their plans.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#582 2022-01-24 03:39:59

Dablin

Robert369 wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

Robert,

No, I don't. And I am not actually interested in it anyways, because it is obvious that this is a worldwide staged action (governments, institutions) which only aims at saving the culprit's hides while ending the now finished Covid phase to start the next one.

I'd rather prepare myself for what is to come than be happy that the current step is over, and also become active to oppose the system. Which will be harder and harder the longer we allow the Cabals to go with their plans.

Yeah I've been trying to find the video myself. Had me wondering if this is an example of the supposed multi-timeline nature of the internet where the Taygettan's (if I remembered correctly) implied the internet is a nexus point for converging timelines. Maybe this is one from another with a really high possibility of becoming true on our end? Was just a random thought I had.

Either way, finding this video would definitely help alot on my end. Would use it as additional evidence of the true nature of things in defense of my job that is scheduled to be terminated next month because I am unvacinnated.

EDIT:

In reading the transcript of the supposed video from that linked website, I do though feel a bit skeptical of it. Reading the words I tried to imagine them coming out of Bill Gates mouth with the mannerisms and attitude that I understand him to have from other videos I've seen. It also seems too good to be true. He covers a lot of ground in what he says and almost breaks the whole conspiracy wide open. He provides almost everything that anyone who has been against the vaccine from the start could ask for.

I feel if Bill did feel regret his participation though through some sense of lingering humanity he was holding on to, sure he'd defend himself, but I feel he would be more discrete and not so open to self incrimination. It almost seems a complete inversion to every standard he has appeared to stand for up until now.

I don't know ultimately. It's incredible and hard to accept. Though if true it would definitely be signs of something else, that is for sure.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-01-24 03:58:09)

#583 2022-01-24 06:38:44

Tyndlar

Dablin,

Yeah I read the transcript too, it seems too good to be true.

Wakes and Scotland are not mandating the vax, I may move there.

#584 2022-01-24 13:22:30

I wouldn't trust a statement like that coming from Bill Gates. It just doesn't compute.

I agree with Robert. I'm preparing for what's to come. I don't think we've seen the worst yet.

The realization of what has happened hasn't yet landed for the majority. There's a lot yet to unfold. Much is yet to change.

The road appears when you need it.

#585 2022-01-24 14:01:03

openminded

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-david … 6ATEG.html

This is a report of David Martin from 2021.He is an expert in the Medical Patents.

#586 2022-01-24 19:52:09

Tyndlar

That’s it, time I’m packing up and I don’t care about finding another job.

Got told today I have to pay £1,770 in 14 days, out of the blue, no warning!

I’m grabbing a camper van and gonna live full time, this society with the cabal is insane. Found a supportive group too.

We all should just try to get out of being slaves as much as possible and stop feeding money towards these psychopaths

Edit:

A message from one of the rebel nurses from my group at the hospital:

“I’ve seen four men ages 20-35 with myocarditis 24-48 hours post vaccination in the last month. All yellow carded. MHRA now burying me in paperwork hoping these cases will go away.

I have absolutely no doubt that vaccine AES are grossly under reported. Also emailed the chief pharmacist at (hospital name edited out) this evening. They say on patient records they distribute comirnaty yet the fda says this product hasn’t yet even been produced yet, until EUA product is exhausts. This is a big big problem  on for the trust if so:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/i … odes.html”

And another:

“ I reported cases to (…..)We have at least one patient  coming in every week with an adverse effects either developing an auto immune arthritis or flare ups after vaccine...”

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-26 09:05:33)

#587 2022-01-28 23:20:53

Happy

openminded wrote:

This is a report of David Martin from 2021.

Dr. Martin is very clear-spoken. I haven't heard him touch much upon the effects of the nano-particles in the jabs, and his approach is from a religious angle, but his message is thoroughly conveyed.

I particularly like his premise of preserving our humanity in commerce and science.

Here's from a more recent presentation:

From: "Dr. David Martin Presents the Practical Plan to End the "Pandemic" & Great Reset Agenda" (Rumble)(Bitchute)

[4:17] "Remember that the reason why they declared this is a state of emergency, remember the reason why they lied to you and told you that a gene therapy and a bio-weapon was supposed to be called a "vaccine", was that they tried to hide the immunity-shield that you otherwise would have been able to parse[?].

By calling it the "vaccine" they're now saying they have immunity. That's not true. That is a lie.

What is being injected is a protein sequence computer-simulated to turn your body into a pathogen factory.

That pathogen is called the "spike protein." The spike protein goes and infects the cell-membranes across your body, but it targets primarily your heart and your lung.

And by doing that, we actually are killing people.  And we know we are doing it. This is a willful homicide."

[6:23] Here is the problem: If we decide any human life - [...] - is expendable for commercial profit or for social or scientific gain, we already lost our humanity.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#588 2022-01-29 08:37:31

Edith_S

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1392532194

this is a very good article that explains why the masses tend to accept a certain narrative and sustain it even if it's outrageous

Google Doesn’t Want You to Research Mass Formation Psychosis
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

Are We Living in a Dystopian Reality?

https://rumble.com/vrxr3n-tpc-653-dr.-m … -form.html    video interview

Story at-a-glance
•    Mass formation involves the formation of a hypnotic state around a shared consensus
•    Those under its spell obsessively focus on a failure of the normal world or a particular event or person, who becomes the focus of the attention and can effectively control the masses
•    Mass formation can occur in a society with feelings of social isolation and free-floating anxiety among a large number of people; it leads to totalitarian thinking and, eventually, to totalitarian states
•    After Dr. Robert Malone mentioned mass formation on an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, the term went viral
•    The technocrats quickly took action, manipulating search results and populating Google with propaganda to discredit Malone and the mass formation psychosis theory

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#589 2022-01-29 22:20:45

Tyndlar

The police officer confirmed the investigation about the vaccines being open and ongoing, saying the email or news on media about the investigation being fake, is in itself a fake statement because as the officer says, he is sitting with the investigation open on his computer… *bounces on her seat all happy*

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-02-02 16:44:11)

#590 2022-02-01 08:57:49

DarkOwl

Startling new images of the Pfizer vaccine under microscopy from a NZ lab.

https://archive.fo/2022.01.29-225016/ht … the-shots/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#591 2022-02-01 15:22:31

Robert369

Enforced vaxxing - history repeats; or not, this time !

unknown.png

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-01 15:23:17)

#592 2022-02-01 21:20:10

Tyndlar

Vaccine mandates is on Hold for NHS staff in England, the official mandate halt will be on Monday!

Still we should not stand down, there will always be a challenge, keep aware.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-02-02 16:43:55)

#593 2022-02-01 21:25:10

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

Still we should not stand down, there will always be a challenge, keep aware.

Not only that: The Covid madness was just the current step of their plan. We better be prepared for what's to come next, so we can prevent their intended result.

#594 2022-02-02 16:07:17

Albert

Short video about graphene oxide - worth a watch if unfamiliar. Also worth passing along to help people wake up

https://futurenews.news/watch?id=61f94e … 3301c16f51

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#595 2022-02-02 16:41:26

Tyndlar

Robert,

Yes, they are doing a few things under our noses right now. Here in England they are suspiciously trying to make changes to the Human Rights Act, there is a very complex and off putting form they made for people to respond to it and answer a hell of a lot of questions, but it seems made to be off putting.

Keep a look out for small things in the distance that the news doesn’t pay any or much attention to at all.

Apparently they are starting to try and get everyone worried about Russia and Ukraine, though I’ve seen people in Ukraine saying it isn’t as bad as America and England are making it out to be. Never trust the media, never listen to hear say… witnessing everything is proof enough and not what’s witnessed on TV.

They want to put graphene oxide into more things have you noticed? Making out that it’s the greatest thing ever..

#596 2022-02-03 16:32:59

Robert369

Someone on the Cosmic Agency Free Chat Telegram channel made a short summary of Robert’s recent video on the topic of this year’s trucker event.

_
MTH, [03.02.22 15:58]
I know this is an English Channel. But I thought this was important to share because I don’t know whether this will be translated to English or not. For those who speak Spanish. Start at the min mark 8:11.

https://youtu.be/nMH11anKFSk?t=491

MTH, [03.02.22 16:10]
Here is the summary of the video in Spanish:

Controlled dissent detected. The convoy was organized by the CIA. Everything was planned since the beginning of the pandemic. Yázhi detected that this is even in the cards of the game “Illuminati”.

Robert asks: “What is the purpose of organizing these truckers?”

Athena responds: “The theory, which is not just ours, is that it could be to create a scenario of food and supply shortages in the United States and Canada.”

But something to make it very clear here is that the truckers are good people. They are not saying they are not. They are good people who are tired of everything that has been happening. Nevertheless, they are being used, as we always are.

MTH, [03.02.22 16:25]
They want to do this in other countries as well. To bring shortages everywhere. It apparently brings positive things. But things are not as they seem. At what cost? The cost of the people? It brings suffering and supply shortages and this is the end goal since the beginning of the pandemic. They had this planned.

With that being said, I am not saying this cannot bring positive things. But very unlikely since this is a controlled dissident, being organized by the very CIA. And this movement is spreading to other countries as well. Like Germany and other European countries.

It is suspicious that they the truckers are being allowed to organize themselves in this level. Without any resistance. Think about that.

#597 2022-02-03 22:25:42

DarkOwl

New film by Andrew Kaufman called TERRAIN livestreaming Feb 5th and 12th, 2022

TERRAIN exposes the tyrannical world pandemic hoax, built upon the flawed model of illness and disease known as Germ Theory. This Two-part documentary explores Terrain Theory, a model for health that works in symbiosis with nature to promote wellness and healing free of a corrupt and flawed medical paradigm.

https://terrainthefilm.com/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#598 2022-02-03 22:43:50

Albert

DarkOwl wrote:

New film by Andrew Kaufman called TERRAIN livestreaming Feb 5th and 12th, 2022

TERRAIN exposes the tyrannical world pandemic hoax, built upon the flawed model of illness and disease known as Germ Theory. This Two-part documentary explores Terrain Theory, a model for health that works in symbiosis with nature to promote wellness and healing free of a corrupt and flawed medical paradigm.

https://terrainthefilm.com/

Dr Kaufman was the one of the first people, almost two years ago, that properly explained this to me. Dr Shiva was another one.

Here is another couple, doctors, that have been researching this topic, “what really makes you ill” for years. They have a book out, lots of great articles on their site, which include interviews with Dr Kaufman https://whatreallymakesyouill.com/

DB7-EE561-131-D-4037-B1-DB-4376653-D25-BC.png

Last edited by Albert (2022-02-03 22:45:22)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#599 2022-02-04 10:05:57

Gosia
Administrator

Everything is always translated into English, as I always say. Whatever is not in English, and Robert does it, it´s nothing of great relevance, or will be done at a later time as I have two channels to run, so its time consuming. Patience, everyone. Otherwise information can be translated wrongly if you let Google do the job.

Robert369 wrote:

Someone on the Cosmic Agency Free Chat Telegram channel made a short summary of Robert’s recent video on the topic of this year’s trucker event.

_
MTH, [03.02.22 15:58]
I know this is an English Channel. But I thought this was important to share because I don’t know whether this will be translated to English or not. For those who speak Spanish. Start at the min mark 8:11.

https://youtu.be/nMH11anKFSk?t=491

MTH, [03.02.22 16:10]
Here is the summary of the video in Spanish:

Controlled dissent detected. The convoy was organized by the CIA. Everything was planned since the beginning of the pandemic. Yázhi detected that this is even in the cards of the game “Illuminati”.

Robert asks: “What is the purpose of organizing these truckers?”

Athena responds: “The theory, which is not just ours, is that it could be to create a scenario of food and supply shortages in the United States and Canada.”

But something to make it very clear here is that the truckers are good people. They are not saying they are not. They are good people who are tired of everything that has been happening. Nevertheless, they are being used, as we always are.

MTH, [03.02.22 16:25]
They want to do this in other countries as well. To bring shortages everywhere. It apparently brings positive things. But things are not as they seem. At what cost? The cost of the people? It brings suffering and supply shortages and this is the end goal since the beginning of the pandemic. They had this planned.

With that being said, I am not saying this cannot bring positive things. But very unlikely since this is a controlled dissident, being organized by the very CIA. And this movement is spreading to other countries as well. Like Germany and other European countries.

It is suspicious that they the truckers are being allowed to organize themselves in this level. Without any resistance. Think about that.

#600 2022-02-05 00:56:22

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

Everything is always translated into English, as I always say. Whatever is not in English, and Robert does it, it´s nothing of great relevance, or will be done at a later time as I have two channels to run, so its time consuming. Patience, everyone. Otherwise information can be translated wrongly if you let Google do the job.

Yes good point Gosia. In this particular instance the translation was terrible.

Board footer