You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-25 15:55:21

Marc
Member

Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Hi Gosia,

Was the Minerva picture in the yesterday's video real (her real face)? (video about silicon)
If yes, how come the swaruus doesn't look the same ?  I thought they would.

Thanks
Marc

Offline

#2 2022-01-25 15:58:35

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Marc wrote:

Hi Gosia,

Was the Minerva picture in the yesterday's video real ?

This was answered in Telegram: Nope.

This being said, no two "same" people evolve identically and thus don't look identically. Just look at identical twins which never are "identical" but vary depending on many internal and external factors. And these should be even more important since the Swaruus come from different timelines aka from parallel realities.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#3 2022-01-25 16:00:18

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Gosia just replied in more length but in a similar fashion on Telegram just now:

Cosmic Agency Free Chat wrote:

[25.01.22 17:47]

This is not exactly her face, only representation. And from Swaruu 10 onward they start to look a bit different because they are not exact clones, their soul chooses to express itself in a slightly different way, even though still recognizable as Swaruu line. And also it depends on the experiences and personality. So they all look slightly different: Athena, Minerva, and Yazhi..  even though Yazhi is the one the most similar to Swaruu 9.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#4 2022-01-25 16:59:38

Marc
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Thanks Robert

Offline

#5 2022-01-25 17:03:47

Marc
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Gosia's answer from Telegram:
This is not exactly her face, only representation. And from Swaruu 10 onward they start to look a bit different because they are not exact clones, their soul chooses to express itself in a slightly different way, even though still recognizable as Swaruu line. And also it depends on the experiences and personality. So they all look slightly different: Athena, Minerva, and Yazhi..  even though Yazhi is the one the most similar to Swaruu 9.

Offline

#6 2022-01-25 21:25:13

DarkOwl
Moderator

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

I thought there was a lot of similarity between Athena and the the pic of Minerva. I don't know how true-to-life the recent pic is but the familial connection seemed obvious.
They are all strikingly beautiful girls but it's the beauty from within that shines the brightest!
Much love to you sisters x


feeling owl-sley

Offline

#7 2022-01-29 14:18:07

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Thor wrote:

If we talk about progeny and cloning then similarly why would a clone look different if no additional genes are involved.

Because your way of life including thoughts, environment and food forms your body every single day. Which is common knowledge really, and is why certain people live in a certain way as to age slower, etc..


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#8 2022-01-29 14:38:21

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Sorry, your 3D belief system is simply wrong, because it is proven via experiments that the life style and circumstances form your external shape.

An example: If you had lived healthy all your life, you would look more beautiful than today.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#9 2022-01-29 15:04:31

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Thor wrote:

The difference between Athena-Minerva-Swaruu9 is more then what causes aging or lifestyle, do not you think? They look like u relate ppl but they are not. That is why this is a good case to study - what makes them different if they are identical (soul+genes)

Maybe so, but it would need someone with a higher understanding than 3D fake-science to even begin "studying" - because otherwise this ends like apes "studying" a spaceship -, and the target being willing to get studied.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#10 2022-01-29 15:19:56

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Thor wrote:

Well this task is on Taygetans.

I doubt that it is you to create tasks for the Taygetans, because in fact, one should generally follow one's own ideas and suggestions and not drop them on others to do them for you. Plus, you can be certain that the results of anything that the Taygetans come up with will not be shared with silly Earthlings who couldn't understand it anyways - dunno where you get that idea from.

Yet, this attitude makes me to remind everyone on a general issue:

Got a nice idea ? Then do it yourself of find friends to work with, instead of telling others to do it for you, as that is imposing and not your right. If you cannot do it, then you may train yourself or ask for assistance - or simply skip the idea because it is not for you.

This behavior is identical to sheeplings yelling "we need a better government" while not stepping up to be it.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#11 2022-01-29 15:32:01

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Thor wrote:

You can be sure I would examine all Swaruu's if they descended from the sky and move to my skyscraper in which I live.
But because I know this will never happen it cannot be anyone else then those who share living room with them. And that would be Taygetans and Andromedans.

Then I suggest to have ideas that you can handle yourself, instead of having ideas for others. Which is the only way to improve your life - to e.g. no longer needing to live in a skyscraper (sorry, I hate those things!).

The resulting question at hand would be:

"What can I do in the now and here to improve my current situation ?"

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-29 15:33:14)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#12 2022-01-29 21:17:16

Genoveva
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

The swaruunians are not the same soul in the same body, despite of the partogenesis process.

All the energetic layers exchange energy among them, constantly and they exchange energy constantly with the whole cosmoverse.

SwaruuXXa cannot be identical with SwaruuXXb unless they permanently occupy the same space in the same time and they are birthed in the same moment through the same process and they share a fragment of the same soul.

Even if one element changes in the equation, they end up looking differently, eventually.

If by absurd they match all the above criteria (which is an impossibility), yet today, one chooses to eat strawbery and the other chooses to eat icecream, you have the first difference in an endless stream of differences.

That one scoop of icecream, even if infinitesimally, will also contribute to the change of the soul. Every little bit, after this, will eventually result in dramatical difference between them, and between the two souls.

Last edited by Genoveva (2022-01-29 21:17:56)


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#13 2022-01-30 00:21:23

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Elion wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

The swaruunians are not the same soul in the same body, despite of the partogenesis process.

I agree this is hard to believe but I saw the video explaining all the Swaruu versions yesterday and Gosia really said they all share the same soul with more then 1 point of attention.

Right, that's how fractals work - same as every soul being a fractal of Source, which leads to the higher frequency soul having direct access to the lower ones' experiences and thoughts, but not vice-versa.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2022-01-30 10:20:05

Genoveva
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Robert369 wrote:
Elion wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

The swaruunians are not the same soul in the same body, despite of the partogenesis process.

I agree this is hard to believe but I saw the video explaining all the Swaruu versions yesterday and Gosia really said they all share the same soul with more then 1 point of attention.

Right, that's how fractals work - same as every soul being a fractal of Source, which leads to the higher frequency soul having direct access to the lower ones' experiences and thoughts, but not vice-versa.

In other words, when kundalini raises, when the highest form of samadhi is attained, the "lower" soul does not reintegrate in the "upper" soul?

Or, when you take the papaya, your soul or your DNA blueprint is not affected?

Or, if your lower soul is regressive, your upper soul is not influenced? At all?


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#15 2022-01-30 11:35:12

Genoveva
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Elion wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Or, when you take the papaya, your soul or your DNA blueprint is not affected?

This would be what I would expect. In the long run once the full potential of consciousness can be unleashed all such changes will return to its original blueprint which then, logically, must stay unaltered

What do you mean by long run? A year, a decade, several incarnations, a million years?
The assertion was that lower energy (i e. papaya) cannot influence higher forms of energy (i.e. consciousness, soul)

Elion wrote:

This almost sounds as if you suggest we have two souls.

You may want to read the context for which the question was asked: it was suggested that "lower soul" is a fractal of the "higher soul", hence is a fractal a separate entity?

Elion wrote:

I am persuaded we are one soul and higher self is just the true essence which is not always accessed successfully due to 3d programmings.

The term "true essence": what is it?

What do you define as true essence, higher self and soul, and by throwing these 3 notions in the same sentence, is there a suggestion that they are equivalent?

"We are one soul": who is this "we"?

Elion wrote:

What you say evokes a question in me that your regressive soul could even fight your friendly soul. And here I do not mean an aspect of soul but another entity.

If you are one soul, how can you have a regressive soul and a friendly soul? And regardless, why do you interpret "influence" as "fight"?


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#16 2022-01-30 12:19:57

Robert369
Member

Re: Gosia - Minerva picture : Real?

Genoveva wrote:

In other words, when kundalini raises, when the highest form of samadhi is attained, the "lower" soul does not reintegrate in the "upper" soul?

Through such energetic/inner work you can connect to your Higher Self, become more consciousness, enabling more abilities, etc., and by that become a "higher version of yourself" within the Higher Self (which covers all "yours"), but you will never replace it or merge with it because you already are one with it, albeit at a lesser frequency/consciousness level (as your true Higher Self goes all the way up to Source, which by that is your "unlimited development potential" - not talking of immersed people being a quasi-Higher Self).

Genoveva wrote:

Or, when you take the papaya, your soul or your DNA blueprint is not affected?

Yes, very much so, and it is exactly what Swaruu explained about the vaxx effect as well.

Genoveva wrote:

Or, if your lower soul is regressive, your upper soul is not influenced? At all?

For the most part yes because the Higher Self (at its respective level, depending on the type), though all lower selves influence its Higher Self on a consciousness/experience level, hence "having too many regressive fractals" will create a one-sided development of the Higher Self. Thus the Higher Self can decide to interfere with such misdevelopments and e.g. actively (yet without direct interference due to free will) assists with keeping balance - which usually is part of the intended personal growth that a Higher Self seeks for all of its fractals.

Those who enabled the communication with their Higher Self (be it e.g. indirectly through dreams or visions, or directly through telepathy) will be able to get direct assistance if they request it.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB