You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-25 22:48:13

DarkOwl

Xi EarthStar - Andromedan Light Geneticist

This video is an excellent adjunct to the recent CA video about genetics.
Xi is an amazing soul.
An amazing teacher.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYj9cbN4RWs

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-01-26 01:10:21

DarkOwl

Re: Xi EarthStar - Andromedan Light Geneticist

Her academy for starseeds opens 22/02/2022
https://www.earthstar.academy/

And her book I Am Starseed (which I've started reading and am thoroughly enjoying!)

https://www.amazon.com/Am-Starseed-Init … =1&depth=1

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-01-28 10:28:13

pete

Thanks for the links.

Xi says that she is an "embodied" Andromedan. What do you think that means? Perhpas that she is in a close contact with her higher self (who in this case happens to be Andromedan)? Or that she is channeling that entity? Not sure, hence I'm asking.

I looked at a few videos out of interest. In this one she says that Jesus was a Sirian starseed, which seemed a bit odd, particularly in comparison to what the Taygetans were saying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaEpIRrBdw

#4 2022-01-28 20:25:07

DarkOwl

pete wrote:

Thanks for the links.

Xi says that she is an "embodied" Andromedan. What do you think that means? Perhpas that she is in a close contact with her higher self (who in this case happens to be Andromedan)? Or that she is channeling that entity? Not sure, hence I'm asking.

I looked at a few videos out of interest. In this one she says that Jesus was a Sirian starseed, which seemed a bit odd, particularly in comparison to what the Taygetans were saying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaEpIRrBdw

Xi claims connections to Andromedan, Sirian and Pleiadian systems. We all have connections to many places. She's just very aware of them and in contact with them in real-time I guess.

She does occasionally mention Jesus which gives me pause for thought too, but bear in mind her knowledge and maturity is still expanding (she is only 28) and perhaps she hasn't taken a close look at the subject yet (it's something I'd love to have a conversation with her about).

She has an ET life out there that is an expert in the architecture of 'ascended cities' (knowledge of which she wants to bring here) and she has a civilisation-wide vision of a fully restored temple and healing culture. I see her having the ability to unite starseeds from multiple cultures and her EarthStar Academy is a first step towards that vision.

Her 2022 Energy Report is very interesting and worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOEi8EbeVDU&t=2752s

#5 2022-01-28 20:50:48

DarkOwl

When we say "Jesus didn't exist" it's important to clarify we mean 'the Jesus of the Bible'.
Of course the name Jesus (Greek for the Aramaic Jeshua/Hebrew Yeshua) was a very common name and no doubt some with that name were healers and prophets and starseeds. Some may have even inspired the fiction that is the New Testament.

Joseph Atwill's 'Caesars Messiah' theory (that Christianity was invented by the Romans and Josephus) is by far the most plausible and has the most evidence (the Taygetans agree).
IMO the best supporting evidence for this is the book On the Historicity of Jesus: Why We Might Have Reason for Doubt by Richard Carrier. It's a large and scholarly work (strictly for geeks) but conclusively shows the NT to be a work of fiction.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/219 … y-of-jesus

This knowledge needs to brought more to light in the awakened community. Personally I'm over this particular psy-op!

#6 2022-01-29 08:22:18

pete

DarkOwl wrote:

Xi claims connections to Andromedan, Sirian and Pleiadian systems. We all have connections to many places. She's just very aware of them and in contact with them in real-time I guess.

She does occasionally mention Jesus which gives me pause for thought too, but bear in mind her knowledge and maturity is still expanding (she is only 28) and perhaps she hasn't taken a close look at the subject yet (it's something I'd love to have a conversation with her about).

She has an ET life out there that is an expert in the architecture of 'ascended cities' (knowledge of which she wants to bring here) and she has a civilisation-wide vision of a fully restored temple and healing culture. I see her having the ability to unite starseeds from multiple cultures and her EarthStar Academy is a first step towards that vision.

Thanks for that. I'd like to preface my response here by saying that I really respect everything you are doing in NZ, it is very inspiring, so the folowing is not a criticism but just things that seem important to me.

Firstly, Andromedans. I note that you seem entirely non-xenophobic towards other ET races, which is great. I on the other hand am vary of anything non-human. E.g. if we believe the Taygetans, the Andromedans are knees deep in GF, the matrix, religions, resets, the wars, backroom dealings with regressives, etc. So, I wonder, why trust anything that's coming from them?

Secondly, the Andromedan holographic society model is supposedly the best city/community-building system out there. But why? I mean, is hologrpahic society essentially not what enables GF to do everything they are doing to us right now? And is it not what disables the Taygetans to help us the way they originally wanted to help us - military take down of mass media, etc?

I mean, to me the holographic society looks like just another matrix imposed by the Andromedans, that everyone seems to be using just because, well, everyone else seems to be using it. Obviously, I'm going by a lot of conjecture here based only on what I learned from the CA videos, but I can't help but wonder, can we as humans not come up with something better than holographic society for us here? Something that would not lead to a regressive planet, or a regressie galaxy if transmitted to other worlds? Because if we go by what NekronianAmbassador, Ashayana Deane and similar people are saying, this entire galaxy is regressive. And it seems that's not in small part thanks to the Andromedans..

I'm asking these questions not to bellittle what you are doing, but on the contrary - you seem to be at the forefront of creating a new way of life on this planet, so you seem to be the best person to ask. Thanks, and no need to respond if you'd rather not.

#7 2022-01-29 09:40:01

Robert369

pete wrote:

I note that you seem entirely non-xenophobic towards other ET races, which is great. I on the other hand am vary of anything non-human.

Since almost every "Human" on Earth is an incarnated ET being here for their respective experience/mission, I suggest that you drop your generalization (not even per ET/Human race) and look at each individual and what their agenda is.

Only by that you will find the right people to team up with, while avoiding the undesirable ones.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-01-29 10:44:17

07wideeyes

I agree with Robert on this one. And generalisations about 'Andromedans' are wide of the mark, I suggest. Humans on Earth are an especially varied bunch, but other 'races' will also contain a mix of the good, the bad, the ugly. Less so if they are of hive-mind nature, but this is not the Andromedan characteristic, I believe. From the little I have read, Andromedans are very varied as to good, bad, ugly.

#9 2022-01-29 14:27:49

Robert369

@Grivehn Yep, something is seriously wrong with the Andromedan society (including their alleged history of a self-destroyed planet, etc.), and as we know, the fish stinks from the head.

In fact, to my understanding their alleged "holographic society" that they imprinted on the GF as well, is anything but "holographic" but in fact is a council-based hierarchy, meaning that it is misimplemented and undermined just like the democracies on Earth, which in theory are a good design if they weren't infiltrated and remote controlled.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2022-01-29 19:19:08

Happy

pete wrote:

[...] the Andromedan holographic society model is supposedly the best city/community-building system out there. But why?

This could be a very interesting entry into a discussion about holographic governance.

I've come to suspect that there is a mechanism for problem-solving in holographic societies, which is seldom touched upon here on Earth. And it would make the hierarchical structure work differently from what we know here.

Here on Earth, in so called "democracy" - when problems become difficult to solve - we usually push them up into the system, expecting that "higher authorities" cut through the matters and make the necessary decisions. Then it doesn't matter if questions are asked, because rank becomes the deciding element.

I suspect the opposite is generally the case in a holographic system - that problems are  "pushed down" to the lowest possible and preferably local level. This in recognition that there is a fundamental difference between representation and presentation.

It takes a different mentality/psychology to understand it, I guess. It's a manner of thinking different from what most of us are used to.

Robert369 wrote:

[...] "holographic" [...] in fact is a council-based hierarchy [...]

I suspect this is what one gets when one superimpose Earth-based governance onto a holographic system. Imagine a system where the individual insists to not relinquish responsibility to a "higher instance." I don't know if I manage to explain this, but it's a sort of opposite way of thinking from what we are used to.

Grivehn wrote:

Their individual starseeds might exactly be here on Earth because they didnt agree with their governments and rules.

But what if this is an exercise to find out how to transit from one way of governance to another one? - and that your observations explain why this is necessary to find out?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#11 2022-01-29 20:02:51

pete

Robert369 wrote:
pete wrote:

I note that you seem entirely non-xenophobic towards other ET races, which is great. I on the other hand am vary of anything non-human.

Since almost every "Human" on Earth is an incarnated ET being here for their respective experience/mission, I suggest that you drop your generalization (not even per ET/Human race) and look at each individual and what their agenda is.

Only by that you will find the right people to team up with, while avoiding the undesirable ones.

Thanks Robert, that is sound I advice I think, but it is not exactly what I was getting at. I'll put it a bit different for the sake of clarity.

At this stage, I am entirely agnostic as to there actually even being ET's, higher selves, the source, etc. It might be entirely possible of course, and if that is true for you, no problems, but I have no way of personally and unequivocally confirming that at this stage. So in my book, benevolent / malevolent ET's, higher selves, the source, etc, might as well be just another way of self-imposing limitations, or astral entities controlling humans and syphoning off energy to feed on, etc, and all I can do at this stage is keep an open mind.

But, if we are building a new way of living, ideally, it should be able to include all of us humans - e.g. those who believe in ET's guiding them, and those who don't, or those who got papayas, and those who didn't, etc.

Now, I personally think that we already have all that we need to build a society that is based on open-heartedness, respect, kindness, non-harming, etc - e.g. conscience. If I'm acting with conscience, I will be respectful, open-hearted, etc, towards you by default, and for that I don't need a hologrpahic society, I don't need aliens or humans to tell me what to do or to give me a system to implement (e.g. holographic society). Basically, we already have everything we need to start something good, and I believe Dark Owl is already doing it. So, I'm wondering why the need to listen to Andromedans for example, if we already have everything we need?

#12 2022-01-29 20:09:36

pete

Happy wrote:
pete wrote:

[...] the Andromedan holographic society model is supposedly the best city/community-building system out there. But why?

This could be a very interesting entry into a discussion about holographic governance.

I've come to suspect that there is a mechanism for problem-solving in holographic societies, which is seldom touched upon here on Earth. And it would make the hierarchical structure work differently from what we know here.

Here on Earth, in so called "democracy" - when problems become difficult to solve - we usually push them up into the system, expecting that "higher authorities" cut through the matters and make the necessary decisions. Then it doesn't matter if questions are asked, because rank becomes the deciding element.

I suspect the opposite is generally the case in a holographic system - that problems are  "pushed down" to the lowest possible and preferably local level. This in recognition that there is a fundamental difference between representation and presentation.

It takes a different mentality/psychology to understand it, I guess. It's a manner of thinking different from what most of us are used to.

Thanks for considering this Happy. I suppose I'm questioning why do we even need any sort of governance to begin with, even if it's holographic. As mentioned to Robert, I would say that if I'm governed by my conscience, I don't need any sort of governance or system because I will be considerate and open-hearted by default. In other words, my priority would be harmonious living with others around me, and resolving any potential differences amicably.

Thus any sort of system, no matter whether it comes from aliens, humans, god or whoever, would only get in the way. At least, that's how I feel at this stage.

#13 2022-01-29 20:36:14

Robert369

pete wrote:

Thus any sort of system, no matter whether it comes from aliens, humans, god or whoever, would only get in the way. At least, that's how I feel at this stage.

Indeed so, and that is what I aim at with the terms self-responsibility and self-government. "Conscience" is a good term too and it is directly related to what I mean with "heart-based", but in today's world too many people mix up ego-driven behavior and other Cabal programmings with it, meaning that most people wouldn't even know what conscience is except it is measurable by 3D means or 3D laws.

#14 2022-01-29 23:33:56

Happy

pete wrote:

I suppose I'm questioning why do we even need any sort of governance to begin with, even if it's holographic.

The more conscious people are, the less government they need. If they are personally responsible for all of their behavior - like you hint at here, Pete - then people will "govern" themselves.

But government could also mean coordination of large-scale projects, like infrastructure. If such coordination didn't exist, then a lack of it would probably mean a very slow development on a societal level. But then I guess the next question would be - "why do we 'need' that in the first place?"

The transcript for "Frequently Asked Questions: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta)" is a good read in this.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#15 2022-01-29 23:34:27

DarkOwl

pete wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Thanks for that. I'd like to preface my response here by saying that I really respect everything you are doing in NZ, it is very inspiring, so the folowing is not a criticism but just things that seem important to me.

Firstly, Andromedans. I note that you seem entirely non-xenophobic towards other ET races, which is great. I on the other hand am vary of anything non-human. E.g. if we believe the Taygetans, the Andromedans are knees deep in GF, the matrix, religions, resets, the wars, backroom dealings with regressives, etc. So, I wonder, why trust anything that's coming from them?

Secondly, the Andromedan holographic society model is supposedly the best city/community-building system out there. But why? I mean, is hologrpahic society essentially not what enables GF to do everything they are doing to us right now? And is it not what disables the Taygetans to help us the way they originally wanted to help us - military take down of mass media, etc?

I mean, to me the holographic society looks like just another matrix imposed by the Andromedans, that everyone seems to be using just because, well, everyone else seems to be using it. Obviously, I'm going by a lot of conjecture here based only on what I learned from the CA videos, but I can't help but wonder, can we as humans not come up with something better than holographic society for us here? Something that would not lead to a regressive planet, or a regressie galaxy if transmitted to other worlds? Because if we go by what NekronianAmbassador, Ashayana Deane and similar people are saying, this entire galaxy is regressive. And it seems that's not in small part thanks to the Andromedans..

I'm asking these questions not to bellittle what you are doing, but on the contrary - you seem to be at the forefront of creating a new way of life on this planet, so you seem to be the best person to ask. Thanks, and no need to respond if you'd rather not.

Thanks for the question smile
When it comes to individuals, where they are from doesn't really matter to me. It's the energy signature they give off that matters.
My understanding is that even amongst the Draco, there are a small minority who disagree with the status quo and are working to change it.
Andromedans much up a very large civilisation on multiple densities. I'm sure they are as varied as we are on earth. Some regressive and some of a very high and pure vibration and everything in between.

If there are flaws in the holographic model then perhaps earth is the perfect place to iron those out. There wouldn't be too many places in the galaxy with as many possibilities open to them as we have on earth right now! We are literally pregnant with possibility and potential waiting to be birthed.

As for Xi EarthStar, her Andromedan self is only a part of her identity. She works a lot with Pleiadian energy and I recognise some of her healing techniques as having Pleiadian origin. She does a lot of work with sacred sexuality and sexual healing which is very much a Pleiadian area of expertise. Her video on Sexual Misery Programming is powerful (and I highly recommend it for any male who has been through the trauma of circumcision as she addresses this in a way I've never seen before). Woman might enjoy the Womb Mysteries vid.

I perceive her as having a very high and pure vibration and I predict she will become a major player in shaping the world to come but as always, if it doesn't resonate... swipe left smile

#16 2022-01-30 09:22:27

pete

Thanks for your responses Robert, Happy and Dark Owl.

DarkOwl wrote:

If there are flaws in the holographic model then perhaps earth is the perfect place to iron those out. There wouldn't be too many places in the galaxy with as many possibilities open to them as we have on earth right now! We are literally pregnant with possibility and potential waiting to be birthed.

Sounds good. And I admire your enthusiasm!

#17 2022-01-30 12:22:39

Robert369

Elion wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

and I highly recommend it for any male who has been through the trauma of circumcision

Does she explain what is the true reason for circumcision?
I suppose we are created to the image of got and best faith the purpose of our existence exactly as we are and anyone "correcting" this creation must have serious metaphysical reasons to do so.

The original reason was to mark slaves, and they introduced it via a belief system. Which is a perfect example to see how religions are used for mind-control but also the medical system.

#18 2022-01-30 19:28:00

DarkOwl

Elion wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

and I highly recommend it for any male who has been through the trauma of circumcision

Does she explain what is the true reason for circumcision?
I suppose we are created to the image of got and best faith the purpose of our existence exactly as we are and anyone "correcting" this creation must have serious metaphysical reasons to do so.

She talks about it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvEwWW14-8U&t=4796s

#19 2022-01-30 19:58:22

07wideeyes

For the Swaruuneans, parthogenesis is something that happened from one lifetime to another. On this forum we appear to be witness to a distorted kind of parthogenetic experiment, where the recycling consciousness returns with the same old stuff on an almost daily basis. The Swaruus learned from this process, that going back again and again just wasn't productive. I'm not holding my breath here, however....

#20 2022-01-30 21:26:57

Gosia
Administrator

We have a stalker called Luk on the forum who believes himself to be our arch enemy, signing up constantly under new names. Thats why. He is trying to sneak in as if to appear like a normal person but we know how to recognize him.

Greta wrote:

Why got Elion banned? What is wrong with him? What to avoid not to get banned? I do not have a feeling he was breaching community rules.

#21 2022-01-30 21:37:57

07wideeyes wrote:

For the Swaruuneans, parthogenesis is something that happened from one lifetime to another. On this forum we appear to be witness to a distorted kind of parthogenetic experiment, where the recycling consciousness returns with the same old stuff on an almost daily basis. The Swaruus learned from this process, that going back again and again just wasn't productive. I'm not holding my breath here, however....

Beautifully said smile

The road appears when you need it.

#22 2022-02-02 03:37:20

Jules77

Grivehn wrote:

Pete does have a point, regardless. Andromedan leadership seems deeply compromised, like many other in space. That one especially so though. Even Taygetans said before that giving an emotional race like us to unemotional people like them was a clear mistake. (Mistake, right? There's a conspiracy theory right there, too.) Their individual starseeds might exactly be here on Earth because they didnt agree with their governments and rules. Not just for fun, so Robert is right, too.

If holographic society enables watching planets burn and die like  Tiamat did, if they allow genocide like on Venus and Earth, its a system that needs serious rethinking. If not abolishing altogether. If every planet and race out there is only out for themselves, then its easy to see it is brutal, regressive thinking. Not much different than nature/evolution theories where might makes right, and the weak only serve to sustain the strong and where the wounded specimens are the first to fall and no animal stops to help them. With the added 'sentient' cruelty of entire fleets of ships are coming here to monitor a bloody genocide and do jack to stop it. Dont tell me thats not regressive because I'll laugh you out any room.

Hi Grivehn,

I have been meaning to respond to your post but time has been an issue.  I believe an unemotional race was put in charge of Earth because an emotional race would have not allowed this world to be taken to the extreme that it has been.  And this was and continues to be an experiment.  And we are just moving to the next stage of graduating to a new race (without some debate if that should be occurring right now). However, it is believed by some that there are too many people on this planet given the resources that would be needed to sustain the population (not counting the unreal people) and a depopulation is needed.  The original plan had been the cataclysmic event that is still discussed by some today (via a solar flash) but that idea was abandoned due to the mess and trauma that would have caused.  The papaya not only accomplishes that goal but also slows reproduction of humanity as a whole due to the sterilization affects.  That is why the above human knowledge papaya ingredients has not a concern here. It was planned with the blame going to the human intermediaries here on Earth. 

Humans are also not considered a race so this is likely why the laws that have been broken for some time now have been permitted. This has long been a place of experimentation as the channelings from Barbara Marciniak frequently point out (referring to Earth as a living library).  Benevolent beings are supposed to do no harm but since rules and laws are not being followed anything is probably permissible as long as the records and logs look clean.  And the collection of ETs that have come here at this time is about more than just watching a new race graduate; it is a kind way of saying that if you want to collect any specimens from humans now is the time because once they are recognized a race you will be prohibited from doing so.  I would also suspect that one of things that is being analyzed is the affects of the papayas on humans. Not only to ensure the intended affects but for research and development.  I don’t believe this is the first time they have been used for a depopulation event. 

That being said I still believe humanity comes out on a positive timeline, but it still makes me wonder how this information is reconciled for future humanity.  At some point they have to realize how this works and by the time that occurs everything is water under the bridge with the other ET races?  They will be the ones collecting samples, watching and studying some other non-race, perhaps maybe a depopulation event while blaming them for the situation they find themselves in? It is the way it has always been done? It is something I will continue to think about.

#23 2022-02-02 13:47:17

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

The idea that there are too many humans on the planet therefore genocide would be the logical thing to do makes no sense to me.

It is well-known in educated circles that our planet can easily provide for 2-3x as many people as we have now, if only we'd stop destroying and abusing it - and ourselves.

The real reason for population reduction aka genocide is to maintain control, because with too many people - and especially Starseeds - they cannot keep their combined effort of a 3D gaming Matrix and loosh/meat/resource harvesting going.

Genoveva wrote:

Secondly, to say that earth humans is not a recognised race is the most hilarious thing I've read in many years - it surpasses by far all the ridiculous narratives of the massmedia covidiocy.

As explained by Swaruu, this is directly coupled to the above: The GF declares Humans to be "gaming avatars" which means no beings of own consciousness ("it is the gamers consciousness and not the avatar's") and thus no own race. Way to twist a situation to allow abuse of any kind - as if anyone in any density wouldn't have a higher consciousness behind it to actually exist, and by this definition would be a "rightless avatar" - including them.

This obviously is very wrong and follows neither Natural Law nor the own GF rules, because there are plenty of Starseeds here with way more consciousness than anyone in the 5D GF has...

#24 2022-02-02 22:30:09

Robert369

Allies wrote:

Makes no sense what you wrote. Even gaming avatars have consciousness. But mainly, it is not a definition of a race, it is another view on us as race.

Of course it makes no sense, but that is what the Galactic Federation uses as argument to justify their mistreatment of Humans, claiming they are not "a race but just tools".

This is similar to the current development on Earth where they (driven by their ET masters) wish to define "Human Rights" to not apply to many of us, e.g. through calling vaxxed people "not being Human anymore" and by that not having "Human Rights" anymore either.

This justification also allows the karma-driven Andromedans to keep a clean conscience even while performing the dirtiest of deeds unto Humanity. Which is just how all the GF works, using false/twisted argumentation to circumvent their very own base rules of treating other beings.

Welcome to the world - and galaxy - of "Rules apply to others only". As above so below, and vice versa - because they are the same entities who ruin both places.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-02 22:30:56)

#25 2022-02-03 11:08:13

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

To state that only a certain category of entities have rights is a very inverted view of the manifestation.

This has less to do with manifestation than actually spread information of both the Earth & Space Cabals, as explained above. Their intention has been made clear - and now that we understood this, we can work against it.

Board footer