You are not logged in.

#26 2022-01-25 00:24:32

DarkOwl

Re: Is the COVID narrative about to pivot dramatically?

One of my favourite poems. Thanks Edith smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i-lNrFEIVM

More signs the narrative is shifting.
Real Time with Bill Maher a couple of days ago. Maher has a huge liberal fanbase. This is going to create waves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPude-Zgeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bQ2rctogOs

Bill Maher says it right at the beginning of the second clip.

Bit of a reset I think going on in the world with COVID

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#27 2022-01-25 00:53:28

DarkOwl

Reiner Fuellmich is presently in Brussels for the much anticipated pre-trial for the so-called Nuremberg 2.0 series of trials.
It starts later this week and will be livestreamed to the world I believe.
Exciting times!

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/reiner- … pre-trial/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#28 2022-01-25 11:03:53

07wideeyes

And look at this! Goodness gracious.....
https://www.europereloaded.com/50000-tr … es-videos/

#29 2022-01-25 20:22:01

Tyndlar

Time to grab the Cabal by the balls!
Damn, I wish I was a trucker!

So glad they are doing this, they hold so much power because everything will stand still without them, but the Cabal has to stop in order to get things going again.

#30 2022-01-25 21:16:08

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

And look at this! Goodness gracious.....
https://www.europereloaded.com/50000-tr … es-videos/

A row of trucks never looked so beautiful! What a sight smile

Papers are being served to all NSW Police with adjoining arrest warrants via a common law court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks4JXVuV9ro

#31 2022-01-25 21:29:12

Tyndlar wrote:

Time to grab the Cabal by the balls!
Damn, I wish I was a trucker!

So glad they are doing this, they hold so much power because everything will stand still without them, but the Cabal has to stop in order to get things going again.

Is the idea that the trucks will block in the city and shut everything down? I could see it causing a lot of havoc in such a good way.

Last edited by crystallinemister (2022-01-25 21:29:38)

The road appears when you need it.

#32 2022-01-25 22:12:05

DarkOwl

#33 2022-01-26 03:25:57

Edith_S

DarkOwl wrote:

Real Time with Bill Maher a couple of days ago. Maher has a huge liberal fanbase. This is going to create waves!

You are welcome !
and here is a story from the past (which is also the present) of the same (hopefully not the never-ending) story :

Gurdjieff  talk about tthe Evil Magician

"There was an evil magician.

He lived deep in the mountains and the forests, and he had thousands of sheep.

But the problem was that the sheep were afraid of the magician because every day the sheep were seeing that one of them was being killed for his breakfast, another was being killed for his lunch.

So they ran away from the magician's ranch and it was a difficult job to find them in the vast forest. Being a magician, he used magic.

He hypnotized all the sheep and suggested to them,

- first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant

-secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them

-in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it

He then told different sheep…to some,

- "You are a man, you need not be afraid. It is only the sheep who are going to be killed and eaten, not you. You are a man just like I am."

Some other sheep were told,

- "You are a lion - only sheep are afraid. They escape, they are cowards. You are a lion; you would prefer to die than to run away. You don't belong to these sheep.

- So when they are killed it is not your problem. They are meant to be killed, but you are the most loved of my friends in this forest."

In this way, he told every sheep different stories, and from the second day, the sheep stopped running away from the house.

They still saw other sheep being killed, butchered, but it was not their concern. 

Somebody was a lion, somebody was a tiger, somebody was a man, somebody was a magician and so forth. Nobody was a sheep except the one who was being killed. This way, without keeping servants, he managed thousands of sheep.

They would go into the forest for their food, for their water, and they would come back home, believing always one thing:

-  "It is some sheep who is going to be killed, not you. You don't belong to the sheep. You are a lion - respected, honored, a friend of the great magician."

The magician's problems were solved and the sheep never ran away again."

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-01-26 03:32:50)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#34 2022-01-26 04:42:30

DarkOwl

Edith_S wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

You are welcome !
and here is a story from the past (which is also the present) of the same (hopefully not the never-ending) story :

Gurdjieff  talk about tthe Evil Magician

"There was an evil magician.

He lived deep in the mountains and the forests, and he had thousands of sheep.

But the problem was that the sheep were afraid of the magician because every day the sheep were seeing that one of them was being killed for his breakfast, another was being killed for his lunch.

So they ran away from the magician's ranch and it was a difficult job to find them in the vast forest. Being a magician, he used magic.

He hypnotized all the sheep and suggested to them,

- first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant

-secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them

-in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it

He then told different sheep…to some,

- "You are a man, you need not be afraid. It is only the sheep who are going to be killed and eaten, not you. You are a man just like I am."

Some other sheep were told,

- "You are a lion - only sheep are afraid. They escape, they are cowards. You are a lion; you would prefer to die than to run away. You don't belong to these sheep.

- So when they are killed it is not your problem. They are meant to be killed, but you are the most loved of my friends in this forest."

In this way, he told every sheep different stories, and from the second day, the sheep stopped running away from the house.

They still saw other sheep being killed, butchered, but it was not their concern. 

Somebody was a lion, somebody was a tiger, somebody was a man, somebody was a magician and so forth. Nobody was a sheep except the one who was being killed. This way, without keeping servants, he managed thousands of sheep.

They would go into the forest for their food, for their water, and they would come back home, believing always one thing:

-  "It is some sheep who is going to be killed, not you. You don't belong to the sheep. You are a lion - respected, honored, a friend of the great magician."

The magician's problems were solved and the sheep never ran away again."

Reminded me of this poem smile

“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many... they are few.”

Percy Bysshe Shelley, The Masque of Anarchy

#35 2022-01-27 21:44:48

DarkOwl

This is a sight to behold!
The feeding of the truckers during their massive protest.
Peoples willingness to give will make the transition from a financial system to a sharing economy that much quicker and smoother. We are on track!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjGHf1Hvec

And trucks as far as the eye can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7an1jzsX1A

#36 2022-01-28 00:39:11

DarkOwl

Trudeau suddenly announces he's "been exposed to COVID" and needs to isolate for 5 days LOL
Great Hugo Talks clip here about it.
So much winning big_smile

TRUDEAU Hides From 100,0000 Trucker Convoy
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/trudeau- … awouC.html

Screen-Shot-2022-01-28-at-1-35-50-PM.png

#37 2022-01-28 00:49:35

DarkOwl

From Cosmic Agency Free Chat

photo-2022-01-28-13-48-25.jpg

#38 2022-01-28 00:53:55

DarkOwl

From Cosmic Agency Free Chat

Let me put this into perspective for you if you're not from Canada.

It takes 8 hours at 100 kilometers per hour to drive from the Saskatchewan side of Manitoba to Ontario. That means this convoy from beginning to end is longer than the province is wide.

This means that the lead truck will be in Ontario for 8 hours (most people work 8 hour days), before the last truck catches up to the lead.

Imagine how many trucks and people that is. We haven't even talked about the thousands of cars, truck, SUVs, that have joined the convoy yet. Or the 1000s of trucks blocking the borders on both sides, or the Americans coming in to join Canada, or the 100s of thousands of canadians lining the highways and overpasses cheering on the convoy. Are you impressed yet? I am!!

And trudeau is calling all these Patriots terrorists.

photo-2022-01-28-13-52-36.jpg

#39 2022-01-28 04:45:33

Happy

Thank you for following up on the Canadian Freedom Convoy, DarkOwl! smile It's really appreciated. It feels like I've had tears in my eyes for the three days I've had my attention on it. A good source of info on it is "Rebel News" on Rumble. They also have a podcast accessible from their website.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#40 2022-01-28 06:39:51

DarkOwl

An extraordinary video of a man preaching the truth and calling for revolution to an entire shopping mall in Israel.
A voice loud enough and powerful enough to be heard around the world.
We are finding our voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UQzst2INI

#41 2022-01-28 07:25:38

Happy

#42 2022-01-28 08:25:53

Edith_S

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1391534105

Are We at the End of the Pandemic?

Story at-a-glance -

Many health officials and world leaders are finally acknowledging that the COVID shots cannot end the pandemic and that we must learn to live with the virus. Some have even started speaking out against repeated boosters
    A major driver for this U-turn in the pandemic narrative is the emergence of the Omicron variant. While incredibly infectious, it causes only mild cold symptoms in the vast majority of people; it’s ripping through populations, leaving natural herd immunity in its wake. As a result, many are now claiming the end of the pandemic is in sight
    Nearly 100% of COVID cases in the Boston area are now Omicron. In New England, the current outbreak is predicted to rapidly wane and disappear during the month of February 2022. As of early January 2022, Omicron was responsible for about 73% of all COVID cases in the U.S.
    After two years of repetitive fearmongering, most people have had enough. The general consensus appears to be that people are ready to brave life even if the threat of COVID remains
    With that baseline of natural immunity that Omicron provides, populations will, going forward, be far better equipped to handle any new strains that emerge, without a significant increase in mortality.

Well, it was said that any alteration of the genome to make a virus more virulent will mutate giving rise to milder and milder forms. I just wonder what will happen to the side effects or the long term action of all the components of papaya, of which the researchers  are clueless as yet ?????

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-01-28 08:27:09)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#43 2022-01-28 09:30:56

Happy

Edith_S wrote:

Well, it was said that any alteration of the genome to make a virus more virulent will mutate giving rise to milder and milder forms. I just wonder what will happen to the side effects or the long term action of all the components of papaya, of which the researchers  are clueless as yet ?????

The world of humans will go through a so called "bottle-neck" now. In (- the severely limited understanding of -) population genetics, this is when a population/species gets reduced variation across generations, and must activate both within- and between-variation to adapt to novel conditions and evolve as a group.

This does not in any way or form leave out Source-induced genetics described by CA; it's what Source works with, in my own somewhat narrow understanding. An entry into acceptance of the situation is to imagine a different duration of an average lifetime here on Earth. I bet there are huge variations in this in the universe. By throwing off the mandates, and then the technocratic mindset of our governance, we are headed for a very exciting new future here on Earth. Beware: Humans will shine! smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTrNkFMwv8
(Headphones. Loud smile )

#44 2022-01-28 17:19:03

john lukach

Here's what you can expect... vaccines were stage one.  there will be many non health related events going on to wear populations down simultaneously, but the next stage of bio-terrorism will be manufactured outbreaks of programmable diseases they can activate in the vaxxed populace that will include an expanded dragnet to scoop up non vaxxed along with them.  It will all seem like random acts of god or stories will be floated out that tie each new cause of mortality to the one before it that the sheeple will buy into as they dutifully cue up for death wherever they are told.  And as in the past our overloads will present a concerned image while making the worst decisions you can imagine every step of the way.  Then, its very likely covid will return as yet another variant they will again have a new vax for.  wash rinse repeat until there is nobody left. so it is a type of repeatable siege warfare we can look forward to.  Already I see the prep for this.  i.e. truck full of monkeys crashes and a woman gets monkey covid.  I mean, wow, you just gotta laugh its so implausible.  Then we got the omicron vaccine announcement.  You see the pattern?  They will do the same things over and over while adding new scams, the value of which will all be incremental gains in all cause mortality they can earn while they add drums to the fear drum kit.  Then the business model introduces covid non vax tax and carbon credit and climate change hokum and CBDC just as the dollar collapses.  Hell the fed will raise int rates a few basis points as soon as March and the helicopter money and asset purchases that have kept a zombie stock market alive will cease inflation will shoot up and whatever is still available to buy will be barely affordable and just like that.. POW! instant wealth transfer.  Just one of the many ways to accomplish that.  Where I am I can hunt food but I would not at all be surprised if they come over here and announce deer covid as an excuse to wipe out the edible wildlife I might live off of in a pinch.  What we all need to do is just laugh off everything they throw at us, absorb or sidestep each punch they throw as they come out, knowing they will never tire of punching and just outlast the siege if we can.  Black markets will pop up all over for everything we need to maintain.  World domination always fails, always, so unless they really do kill off all but the few they decide to allow they will fail.  Everyone aware of this plan just needs to stay in the game.  This is a long game they are playing and it is all or nothing to them.  Problem is they are vampires in the sun at this point.  We can just calmly wait, adapt and overcome.  Like marines.  They will hide any evidence of losing even the smallest skirmish.  Expect that.  But know they are not sitting back all confident.  We are massively outgunned here but they are biting their nails because of the feverish effort they must maintain at redline.  This is where you break out some good old Sun Tzu principles of resistance warfare.  This will take everything they have to win and it may not be enough.  Just my take, but its what I see from my perspective.  I am just one guy but I will still be alive and healthy 10 years from now, I promise you that.  make sure you are as well.  It would be great if you can save a few people along the way like I try to, talking loud to whomever can still hear, but if staying alive yourself is all you can manage to do, that is an incremental gain on our team right there.  so tend to yourself  and award yourself a medal of valor for the win because you matter.  -John

#45 2022-01-28 19:54:03

DarkOwl

john lukach wrote:

Where I am I can hunt food but I would not at all be surprised if they come over here and announce deer covid as an excuse to wipe out the edible wildlife I might live off of in a pinch.

Covid is already rampant amongst deer LOL

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science … -rcna10181
https://wildlife.org/wild-deer-contract-coronavirus/

#46 2022-01-28 20:57:43

DarkOwl

The White Rose sticker operation has been highly successful.
I see them around where I live regularly and I've put up some myself.
Meme warfare at it's finest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-n9N6I_vo

#47 2022-01-29 14:15:29

Robert369

Thor wrote:

Our science is already able to do full genom sequencing. They read all 30000 nucleotides in case of Sars Cov2.

Interesting, wonder how you would want to verify your claim or consider anything from fake-science to be true.

You know that there are only "those 30000" how ? And do you think that they truly went through the alleged "junk DNA" to suddenly give that "useless blob of DNA" a meaning that they don't publish ?

This being said, our DNA aka truly full genom exists across more than two DNA strands and across several densities/dimensions, of which most are non-physical and thus cannot be "sequenced" by mundane means.

Thor wrote:

If we do not believe Sars cov2 exists then how come they detect a match between what they find in sick ppl all over the world and what is in the database of sequenced RNA/DNA samplers?

Because they spread similar crap via industrial products, fake-food, fake-medicine, chemtrail, passive spread, etc.. for decades already, and also radiate people as to influence certain "findings" in their body.

Yet, whatever they match is not a virus anyways, but merely their spread poison. Not that any Covid test exists anyways - for both no virus nor a proven test to exist. Time to no longer believe their lies.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#48 2022-01-29 14:29:06

Robert369

Thor wrote:

1. Human DNA consist of 3.1 bil pairs of these bases

2. There are no densities (Yazhi)

3. Do you have any evidence these viron do not exist through many densities? Logical is they do if they come from our bodies

4. The thing they sequence is what they call virus no matter what it is causing covid19

Sorry, but that's too Luk'ish to reply to.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#49 2022-01-31 05:32:35

DarkOwl

Concerning data points and memes to consider

Canadian Truckers Strike logo

Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-6-19-24-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-01-31-at-6-25-00-PM.png

convoy-idiots-real-meaning.png

Illuminati Card Game - Truckers strike

illuminati-card-game-long-haul-strike-56.jpg

#50 2022-01-31 05:41:30

DarkOwl

Excellent drone footage of trucks in Ottawa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQSErcqYAhU

Board footer