You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-26 22:55:09

Ray Valadez

star seeds, how we know we are so???

many people talks about star seeds,  but nobody knows exactly who are they,
or if you are one yourself!!
yes, there is many characteristics that may say you are a star seed.
but those characteristics can be similar with any individual in the world.

tha's why is the topic, does somebody knows how we can really know if
we are really star seeds???
forget about the characteristics,  teh main question is:
HOW WE CAN FIND OUT IF A PERSON IS A STAR SEED????

#2 2022-01-27 00:27:18

Robert369

Re: star seeds, how we know we are so???

As Swaruu explained pretty much everyone who's a real Human on our planet is "from outside", so the question would rather be "how to know that one is none ?"

Please define what you call a "non-starseed" aside from unreal people who would never be able to even ask this question ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-01-27 00:52:41

DarkOwl

If it's yourself you are wondering about, you wouldn't even be able to ask the question you asked without being one (as Robert said) or even be a member of this forum.

While all real-people are starseeds, I prefer to use the term for those that know they are a starseed (and have a sense of mission connected to that) or are starting to suspect it and explore the idea (perhaps such as yourself?)

At the end of the day, ultimately that knowledge will come from within you. External factors may trigger you, but the certainty comes from within smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-01-27 03:10:15

Ray Valadez

thanks for your reply my friend,  i dont mean to be rude or nothing like that,
but you didnt answer the question.
i know my self, and i feel i have a sense of helping to change the world as
many people may feel.
but the question here is must be some way to know were we came from, or
what planet we came from, or the purpuse that why or what are we here for
in an specific way!!
THE ONLY WAY, AS I KNOW IS THE REGRESIVE HIPNOSIS

the advances races, they have the way to track there seeds here on this planet
i dont know if that can be track in a technological way, or in the spiritual way.

#5 2022-01-27 06:57:39

DarkOwl

Ray Valadez wrote:

thanks for your reply my friend,  i dont mean to be rude or nothing like that,
but you didnt answer the question.
i know my self, and i feel i have a sense of helping to change the world as
many people may feel.
but the question here is must be some way to know were we came from, or
what planet we came from, or the purpuse that why or what are we here for
in an specific way!!
THE ONLY WAY, AS I KNOW IS THE REGRESIVE HIPNOSIS

the advances races, they have the way to track there seeds here on this planet
i dont know if that can be track in a technological way, or in the spiritual way.

I think I misunderstood your question. Your first post asked "how can we know we are starseeds?" and the second "how can we know where we are from?" (two different but related questions).

I stand by my original answer. Someone might tell you where you're from, but the recognition of the truth (or not) of that, will come from you.
I've had two people tell me with some authority I'm Pleiadian. But unless I'd had countless experiences with what I perceived as Pleiadian energy around me, their opinions would have been meaningless.

Does a particular race draw your attention?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2022-01-27 07:03:23

mitkobs

It is your decision who you are and that what is important. You define and determine who you are. No one else. It does not matter who you were before and from where you came from at least for the duration of this human life experience.

This is so because there is no way to know/remember who we were before because of the moon frequency barrier that blocks memories of 40% of the Consciousness making in incompatible with the 3D reality.

We cannot be wrong if we define ourselves as Source and that is the ultimate goal of making this darkness 3D reality. To liberate ourselves from past attachments and predicaments and take the highest brightest possible ideas and start to work with them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-01-27 07:09:37)

#7 2022-01-27 19:36:58

Tigerhawk

I would say that if you are even asking the question then you are likely a starseed. if you weren't a starseed then the thought would probably never even cross your mind.

I think I remember in a video where Swaruu was talking about "real" people. The question came up of how do you know if you're a "real" person. Swaruu said something to the effect of if you're even asking the question then you are! A non-real person would never even wonder such a thing. I'm sure the same idea would apply to starseeds. Your inner guidance will point you to the truth.

#8 2022-01-27 19:42:30

07wideeyes

'How can we find out if a person is a starseed?' Well, there have been good replies to this question, in my view, all coming with a bundle of reality from different angles. A faculty which is needed to know more about our own past is one which Genoveva sometimes stresses, rightly I believe, and that is 'intuition'.

Intuition is related to 'direct knowing'. It is something that has been downgraded over recent centuries in western cultures, in favour of stuff like 'brain thinking' and 'understanding'. This is quite deliberate; it is part of disempowering the individual. If we hone our intuition, we have direct access to expanded realities, without feeling the need to 'explain' or 'understand' all the  time. There is a place for these mental activities, but they have taken over as the one and only way to 'know' anything about the world. They lay a person wide open to manipulation and deception, as happens these days with 'science' (ha ha) and faked statistics. Big mistake.

By listening to, and trusting in, intuition, it is possible to get to know more about who we are in all respects. And following on from what Mitkobs wrote, this 'am I from Taygeta or a Sirian, or an Andromedan maybe?' are all ultimately delusory. We come from nowhere specifically: we have lived in many different places. It is, maybe, just that some places resonate more as 'home' than others.

What seems to be common to most of those who identify themselves as starseeds is not so much knowing where they come from, as knowing that being a human on planet Earth does not fit very well. This is my case. I do not know where might be more truly my home, but I sense strongly that this place is not it. I do not come from here, this is not my place. I am a visitor on a voyage, or a mission. I will feel far more comfortable somewhere else. But for now, here I am, and I shall strive to do my best here!

#9 2022-01-28 06:29:51

mitkobs

This wanting to know who is me and where does come from is desire for belonging. Belonging to some kind of group of others that really care for us. Not like here on this wretched planet where seems no one is caring for us and we are on our own, abandoned... All this is valid, feelings are of being alone are valid and yet from greater perspective it is illusion, all is illusion even the belonging part. The grand reality is that we are alone, there is only me. But this me is the Source, all that is. Source cannot be lonely, do not feel being alone at all. It is beyond feelings and concepts like that. And yet to cover all possible bases it is going in all possible directions and exploring ITSELF from all possible angles. It gives itself overview of its potentials being infinite characters, infinite number of different beings - humans, ET's, angels, spirits, animals, plants, minerals, planets, suns, galaxies. It give itself experience that is not needed but nevertheless we can have it. You wanna know who you are? You are the great magnificent unknown. You are the One that can do everything, unbounded, unlimitless. You are a perfect, faultless creator of realities. You just are with no gimmicks, you are natural. You think something and it becomes reality. This is what we are. The search is over. We can be whoever we want to be even this human that is living limitation right now.

#10 2022-01-28 13:10:54

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

This wanting to know who is me and where does come from is desire for belonging. Belonging to some kind of group of others that really care for us.

This is perfectly observed, and it points at some sort of a "herd mentality" because "wanting to belong to a group" is the opposite of self-empowerment.

I suggest to understand that everything is within you, and that it is utterly irrelevant for you and what you do how others classify you. In fact, intending to classify as per the categories that others use "as to belong to them" is self-destructive.

This might sound harsh, but looking for something in this fashion is just not how it works: Only you know what you are, and everyone is different, which makes almost all classifications pointless. Now add that people are evolving at this time, oftentimes in a manner that turns them into utterly different people.

Insofar I suggest to simply work on yourself to become the best self you can be (as per your own definition!), for which I advise to deeply think about how you wish to be, and then "simply" be that - leaving everything that's not part of that "how I wish to be" out of your life. Doing so will be the single most decision in your life.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-29 09:48:08)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-01-29 09:46:48

mitkobs

To be alright and comfortable with yourself, in other words to be able to be alone and be OK with it shows maturity, strength, patience, wisdom. Shows that you love yourself and you love other people. You can give even your closest relative time alone, time to reflect without being needy and clingy with them.

Nothing wrong to participate in groups but for the right reasons. Not for to escape meeting yourself and running from loneliness and fears. Right reasons will be like to contribute and help where one can be useful with own set of skills.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-01-29 09:47:59)

#12 2022-02-01 01:00:57

PinkChopper

Hello, I don't get on here much but am led to for this moment. I'm led just to say, for what it's worth, I've personally LIVED this EXACT life, this same situation at least once before. I'm coming to grips with the enormity of everything now but think it's of  great importance that people understand what it means to have “Power” ~ I do not say that lightly.  I'm talking “Super-Hero” powers right here, right now, in this moment. 

Although I totally understand that need to be “verified”since I've gone through it and Still go through it myself, I'd really suggest taking only yourself as the “authority” regarding “where you come from” since it's the learning HOW to become something NEW that's of Great Importance. New, Well,  Make it up what that means to you ~ As "they" say ~ The sky's the limit! ~hee hee~

Another consideration to help bridge a gap between yourself and your "other selves" or the "family" your searching for is: Where is your personal ~ “Source Energy” coming from?  Meaning Light!  Which “Light Source” Do you choose to spend Your “time” with?  THE Source, as in “nature”......not just “being in nature” but realizing We ARE nature! ~  That Organic Source?  Or the one you're starring into right now? Of course this is just my comments based on my personal experience which may or may not help but at least I'm able to get on here and comment once again. Thank you. (but for the LAST “time!”) ~hee hee~

#13 2022-02-01 03:12:15

Pymander

Everyone is technically a "Starseed." No soul has lived all their lives only on the Earth. However, I'd say the definition of a starseed that you are looking for is that of a soul/person who has incarnated onto the Earth from another collective, specifically to assist with what is happening with humanity right now. In other words, you have a mission; you're not just a regular human going along with the program. A "human soul" is more like someone who has been here for multiple generations. A soul that is likely repeating the same mistakes lifetime after lifetime without growth.

Chances are like 99.9% that if you believe you are a starseed and are open to this kind of information that you most likely are. It's very rare for a "human" soul to be open to these things, though, it would be most impressive if one did.

Another factor is to consider how you were "awoken." Did it just happen naturally? Or were you guided towards finding this information. I've heard many people have major events like car accidents or severe injuries that trigger their venture into spirituality. In other instances, it's something simple like being guided towards a certain book to read; which was what happened with me. I basically had the thought pop into my head to turn on the radio while I was driving in my car and as I did that the words "The Law of One" came up as they were talking about the book. I wrote the title down and searched for it when I got home.... and then for like 2-3 weeks I could do nothing but read through it. From that, I found out about the work of Dolores Canon and the concept of the "New Earth" and eventually I found Cosmic Agency while searching on the subject.

#14 2022-02-08 18:24:39

I guess I’m one of the lucky ones who’ve gotten their confirmation. For me it started early 2010’s as I was contacted by blue Pleiadians in lucid dream. Back then I didn’t even know such beings existed because  ‘Pleiadians’ were always pictured as Nordic people. Later on I was shown their craft (silver discs like Semjase’s). A person who knows their ways in astral travel confirmed me my ‘soul name’ which, funny enough, resembles the one given by my parents and told me I have Nordic type looks and occupy myself with some type of pilot job on the other side, from which I have some recollection of. I was in awe when CA channel presented the Toleka crew who had pilot with somewhat similar name onboard. I don’t know what to think about that really, except from ‘holy sh*t’. If anything, it left me with a hunger to do more digging. I guess I’m trying to say that it’s possible to get confirmations, but that’s probably different for everyone.

I have been very busy with my earthly job and haven’t had time to connect with others much. I haven’t try to reach home much either. The last time I had a contact was when Ventra ship arrived. The crew contacted me telepathically and showed me their presence in our skies. Last summer I had the chance to see Gosia, Robert and Matias at a conference which was awesome. Kinda funny that I could instantly tell that Gosia is a Taygetan/Pleiadian, it’s an energetic imprint which can’t be mistaken from. I wasn’t so sure about that before, seeing only videos.

Many seeds also choose to live unaware, maybe the soul wants to find out if it can navigate back home from this earthly mess.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2022-02-08 18:26:42)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#15 2022-03-12 15:32:03

07wideeyes wrote:

'How can we find out if a person is a starseed?' Well, there have been good replies to this question, in my view, all coming with a bundle of reality from different angles. A faculty which is needed to know more about our own past is one which Genoveva sometimes stresses, rightly I believe, and that is 'intuition'.

Intuition is related to 'direct knowing'. It is something that has been downgraded over recent centuries in western cultures, in favour of stuff like 'brain thinking' and 'understanding'. This is quite deliberate; it is part of disempowering the individual. If we hone our intuition, we have direct access to expanded realities, without feeling the need to 'explain' or 'understand' all the  time. There is a place for these mental activities, but they have taken over as the one and only way to 'know' anything about the world. They lay a person wide open to manipulation and deception, as happens these days with 'science' (ha ha) and faked statistics. Big mistake.

By listening to, and trusting in, intuition, it is possible to get to know more about who we are in all respects. And following on from what Mitkobs wrote, this 'am I from Taygeta or a Sirian, or an Andromedan maybe?' are all ultimately delusory. We come from nowhere specifically: we have lived in many different places. It is, maybe, just that some places resonate more as 'home' than others.

What seems to be common to most of those who identify themselves as starseeds is not so much knowing where they come from, as knowing that being a human on planet Earth does not fit very well. This is my case. I do not know where might be more truly my home, but I sense strongly that this place is not it. I do not come from here, this is not my place. I am a visitor on a voyage, or a mission. I will feel far more comfortable somewhere else. But for now, here I am, and I shall strive to do my best here!

There are many viewpoints on what a Starseed is.You could say that Starseeds have some DNA or genetic material from Extraterrestrial Beings that are Humanoid (Pleiadian for example). There is a Book called "The Star People by Brad and Francie Steiger,She has a definition of Starseed. Starseeds are "Earthlings whose genes carry the inherent characteristics of their extraterrestrial ancestors, together with their human forbears"

#16 2022-03-12 15:58:38

Robert369

Vanessa wrote:

Are not genes tied to the lineage/body? And starseeds to souls and mission they have on Earth? Like helping other with awakening and transition?

Depending on the development level of a soul, one is either bound to a certain body type or can freely chose which body to use. So, no... the two are oftentimes connected e.g. through favorite body types and soul level limitations, but not generally fixed.

As for "missions": Sadly, at this time most Starseeds to not remember their mission or even that they have one and need to search for it. But that will change the more the planetary frequency raises and remembrance takes place.

#17 2022-05-04 12:43:56

basically in your dreams. If you are having lucid dreams then you are a starseed.

Board footer