You are not logged in.

#576 2022-01-22 10:03:34

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Tyndlar wrote:

A man won a court case in Canada because the government could not show evidence of an isolated and purified covid strain, there is none.

This is the point: Without having an isolated virus it is impossible to create a test for that virus, after all it is unknown what to test for. Thus means that the test has other functions, e.g. creating loads of false positives as to push up the "Covid case" statistics and to make sheepish people believe that they have a (non-existing) virus that needs a vaxx as solution, which obviously serves the purpose of getting as many people vaxxed on a false pretense as possible while already transferring parts of the vaxx ingredients with the "test".

This lack of an isolated virus obviously is even more causative for the "vaccine", which cannot aim to fight a virus that never has been isolated, as it is impossible to define the target functionality of the vaxx without such. This implies that the vaxx never was intended to go after this alleged and never-isolated virus, but had other functions - many of which by now are publicly known.

Besides this, the non-virus doesn't have all the alleged "Covid" symptoms, but the 4-5G radiation and direct wave attacks e.g. via satellites caused them, by that making it look for easily foolable people as if it came from "the virus".

And while at it: Without an isolated virus sample nobody could define how the original looks or can be determined. Which bears the question how one defines how a variant would look or can be determined.

Anyone with eyes to see and a heart to feel will have noticed in time that all all of this is a lie, especially if living healthy and not having symptoms.

Short summary: Avoid the vaxxes and the tests. And radiation like 4-5G as much as possible. (For proper heath the avoidance list obviously would need to be much longer.)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#577 2022-01-22 10:08:25

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Yesterday evening David Icke returned to London Real, to give an interview with Brian Rose, the first in the Rose/Icke series for 18 months. It's typically Icke, over three hours long!!! But at one point he explains clearly and simply how the entire virus theory is bullshit: this particular visur, and viruses in general. He outlines the origins of the virus theory, which are fairly recent and are very shady. To be honest, people on this forum reciting stuff about this 'virus' as if it's a proven existing thing would be better off not spreading this nonsense and doing some proper homework. I'm all in favour of proper discussion, but just reciting the 'there's a virus' chorus is simply, as Robert says, repeating cabal mantras.

Offline

#578 2022-01-22 10:16:15

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

07wideeyes wrote:

To be honest, people on this forum reciting stuff about this 'virus' as if it's a proven existing thing would be better off not spreading this nonsense and doing some proper homework.

Right, and this is especially valid in a place like this where the Taygetan and Swaruunian content is clear in their explanation what a "virus" is:

A message constructed from DNA fragments that may or may not cause panic reactions for the (weakened immune system) just like spam mails may do to some people, and by that no living entity that could actively do any harm.

The above also has been found/confirmed by Earth's fake-science, but to the convenience of Big Pharma's profits it was suppressed - with the help of all the slave-governments and fake-education systems.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#579 2022-01-22 10:48:31

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

I’m just packing up and going to live in a camper as much as I can, get away from all of this society bull.

I’m glad the mandates will be stopped, it’s complete nonsense that the NHS are saying I have to have this fake vax to protect everyone else around me or I’m sacked, when it has been actively mentioned that it doesn’t stop the spread at all!

I’m starting to notice the difference in features between possible reptilian’s hiding as humans, they have similar look in areas of their face but some of them just look like bulldogs anyway lol

I have a big feeling that eventually Humans will break off from this society more and more, go off grid, this will be how another society is formed and a better one, without being fooled by the Cabal any longer, that’s how I see our future.

Offline

#580 2022-01-22 12:14:33

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

You may want to look up how the PCR test machine functions, how it works, it may help your understanding. There are websites that show how it works.

Offline

#581 2022-01-22 15:24:02

Genoveva
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

It is pointless to debate any of the massmedia or earth science (which is fake) statements.

This is because the readings from earth devices are manipulated through software.

And nowadays, the majority of operating systems for the electronic devices are upgraded remotely.

Therefore, the people who do the research, may not necessarily know if the results are remotely adjusted. Relevant example of data manipulation is the dominion voting system, where the intervention has been done both manually, but also through algorithms which intervened on multiple layers of the system: inside the machine, at the collection points from the network, and at the final collection point.

Another example is the frequency scanners: under "national security" excuse, certain frequencies are filtered out/intentionally ignored by the scanners used by any institution or by individuals who do not have the necessary "security clearance" - hence the devices in their possesion are also not reading the secure channels frequencies.

Another example is the very camera in your own smart phone. I don't know how many people had the curiosity and the know-how to use the phone camera as a radiation sensor, two years ago. I did, and I was able to see the radiation.

Nowadays, after many operating system upgrades, the same camera I used 2 years ago is blind to these radiations.

Another example is the MRI machine. In Romania, the MRI machine discovered an implant in my body. A couple of months later, a UK MRI did not "see" it, despite of the fact that I could perceive it in the same spot, as it is painful. When I repeated the MRI in Romania, that machine did not "see" it either. The explanation is that the software of both machines has been upgraded in the meantime.

Bottom line is: whomever controls the AI, also controls the readings from any device which has a software. Therefore, arguing about the results and about the analysis of the results is pointless. A waste of time and of energy.

Your energy, dear friends, would be better spent exposing the cabal, rather than fighting each other.


In reality, the only thing that will never change is the fact that almost everything is going to change, to a greater or to a lesser degree. (Gregorian Bivolaru)

Offline

#582 2022-01-22 16:27:56

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

The cabal have tried to hide about the China lab for so long, if they didn’t have something to hide, they wouldn’t be acting like this.

On Reddit not long before the COVID outbreak, people on the conspiracy forum continued to post leaked pictures of that very lab and on some walls it had the name (COVID-19). A lot of people posting these pictures and mentioning about this China lab were called out and told it was all just a conspiracy, that covid-19 didn’t exist, the a couple of years later look what’s happened? Look suspicious to you?
I’ve seen the pictures, I’ll have a look and see if I can find them again in f they haven’t been deleted.

It could be that all along, this fake vaccine had already been created along with the lateral flow tests and the vaccine may in fact be the bio weapon creation, and they needed fear to make people want it. This is what also David Icke has mentioned and is probably why they are forcing it so badly even though it does nothing to stop the spread of this fake virus!

The “vaccine” was already created before covid happened, it is not a virus, it is the very thing that they are trying hard to hide and that China lab if they ever do an investigation at all will be the end for them.

If it was just a simple thing that there was a lab leak, they would have quickly admitted it and it wouldn’t be so hard to get to the truth.. leaks are serious and means the lab will have to be investigated, they really didn’t want that and will hide it.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-22 16:33:41)

Offline

#583 2022-01-22 16:32:39

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Tyndlar wrote:

The cabal have tried to hide about the China lab for so long, if they didn’t have something to hide, they wouldn’t be acting like this.

This is what they intend to make people think, but a good chess player knows that such manouver is perfectly suited to distract people from the actual goal. Which is not the "China lab" and "the virus" but the vax. Considering that this is a game of 5D chess, I suggest to not think linearily along the obvious, because you can be sure that whatever they "obviously" present to you is just a false flag.

By that they make sure that their actual plans remain hidden for as long as possible, so that they cannot be countered in advance. Which - too bad for them - doesn't work against awakened Humans who have their intuitive and other "inner knowing" skills enabled.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#584 2022-01-22 16:35:26

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert,

That’s what I was saying, the virus is the vax, the problem is the vax etc that was the creation in the lab I bet.

Here is a link I also found supporting the idea of the fake  vaccine being created in that lab:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … demic.html

So proof that they had a patent on the fake vax before it was a pandemic, the vax is the lab leak… they hide it by trying to say it was a virus that escaped, that is only to cause fear so that people want the actual toxin they label as the antidote.



Darla,

The Cabal could do us all a favour and do this destruction to themselves, they are the ones causing all of the global problems and then blaming us slaves for it!

Just seen that the Royal family spent 13 million of tax payers money on flights.

What do we work for? To pay their comfy homes and rich lives, more than half of our money goes to the Cabal and not to where it needs to go. Everything suffers because of them, they cause way more pollution than anyone of us and yet they blame us.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-22 17:03:24)

Offline

#585 2022-01-22 18:59:12

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

All best wishes for magical travels, Tyndlar. Robert, you are very persistent and patient....! I do not always possess such emotional stamina.

Offline

#586 2022-01-22 21:46:03

pete
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

A man won a court case in Canada because the government could not show evidence of an isolated and purified covid strain, there is none.

This is the point: Without having an isolated virus it is impossible to create a test for that virus, after all it is unknown what to test for.

Does anyone have links for this?

Whenever I say to someone that the virus has never been isolated, they pull up a bunch of articles on Google search about the virus being successfully isolated by multiple labs around the world, as well as a bunch of pages debunking the "conspiracy theory" that the virus has never been isolated..

So, having a couple of links that would counter the mainstream narrative, while also being "credible" in the eyes of a regular person out there would maybe help to get them to question the mainstram narrative. E.g. a summary of the mentioned court case in Canada, link to official proceedings of that court), etc.

Thanks

Offline

#587 2022-01-23 03:08:32

NatalyXu
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Hello dear Gosia and Robert and members of forum https://swaruu.org
I found this information  on Russian and English sites the other day.   

https://www.rt.com/news/546570-bill-gat … c-warning/
https://www.msn.com/ru-ru/news/featured … li=BBoPU0K
https://secretmag.ru/news/bill-geits-ra … 2-2021.htm

  what people can expect from dark representatives else?

Offline

#588 2022-01-23 09:49:14

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

There is no covid virus, just an engineered weapon in a syringe.
Why else would they hide the wuhan lab and photos showing c19 on the walls of that lab, then force everyone to have that injection. They even have a patent for the vax before pandemic.

If the vax was the cure then it would have been a patent that works.

That is what I think from what I see.

There is talk of yet another vax coming out soon.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-23 09:51:24)

Offline

#589 2022-01-23 13:49:06

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

More on the topic of "them" having vaxxed as much as they can before they get eliminated, and now trying to save their hides. Though there's always a possibility that this latest double/clone/actor is working on behalf of the anti-Satanists:

Bill Gates Regrets Promoting Covid-19 Vaccine, Calls For Its Withdrawal As President Biden Keeps Mute


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#590 2022-01-23 19:43:23

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert,

Do you have a link to this video that shows Bill Gates saying he is regretting the vaccines?

I’ll be having a look around for more info on this, I think I may float away on a cloud of relief if I find the video showing him saying this.

I don’t really fully believe this until I see the video of his speech… but if it is true then that means there will be no more vaccines. My fingers and toes and ears are crossed!

I cannot find anything about him mentioning this other than websites claiming he said it.

I once heard on the Radio about Boris claiming he wants to halt the 5G because of its health risks, I only heard that once on the radio when going to work, and then never heard of it again, as if stepped into an alternate reality for a second…

just like when I saw on the news that they had created the covid vax at the beginning of the pandemic, I saw it broadcast and then nothing, as if it didn’t happen, it apparently never happened but I witnessed it… then the vaccines were made later after that.. it was weird.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-23 20:32:47)

Offline

#591 2022-01-24 00:15:46

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Tyndlar wrote:

Robert,

Do you have a link to this video that shows Bill Gates saying he is regretting the vaccines?

I’ll be having a look around for more info on this, I think I may float away on a cloud of relief if I find the video showing him saying this.

No, I don't. And I am not actually interested in it anyways, because it is obvious that this is a worldwide staged action (governments, institutions) which only aims at saving the culprit's hides while ending the now finished Covid phase to start the next one.

I'd rather prepare myself for what is to come than be happy that the current step is over, and also become active to oppose the system. Which will be harder and harder the longer we allow the Cabals to go with their plans.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#592 2022-01-24 03:39:59

Dablin
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
Tyndlar wrote:

Robert,

Do you have a link to this video that shows Bill Gates saying he is regretting the vaccines?

I’ll be having a look around for more info on this, I think I may float away on a cloud of relief if I find the video showing him saying this.

No, I don't. And I am not actually interested in it anyways, because it is obvious that this is a worldwide staged action (governments, institutions) which only aims at saving the culprit's hides while ending the now finished Covid phase to start the next one.

I'd rather prepare myself for what is to come than be happy that the current step is over, and also become active to oppose the system. Which will be harder and harder the longer we allow the Cabals to go with their plans.

Yeah I've been trying to find the video myself. Had me wondering if this is an example of the supposed multi-timeline nature of the internet where the Taygettan's (if I remembered correctly) implied the internet is a nexus point for converging timelines. Maybe this is one from another with a really high possibility of becoming true on our end? Was just a random thought I had.

Either way, finding this video would definitely help alot on my end. Would use it as additional evidence of the true nature of things in defense of my job that is scheduled to be terminated next month because I am unvacinnated.

EDIT:

In reading the transcript of the supposed video from that linked website, I do though feel a bit skeptical of it. Reading the words I tried to imagine them coming out of Bill Gates mouth with the mannerisms and attitude that I understand him to have from other videos I've seen. It also seems too good to be true. He covers a lot of ground in what he says and almost breaks the whole conspiracy wide open. He provides almost everything that anyone who has been against the vaccine from the start could ask for.

I feel if Bill did feel regret his participation though through some sense of lingering humanity he was holding on to, sure he'd defend himself, but I feel he would be more discrete and not so open to self incrimination. It almost seems a complete inversion to every standard he has appeared to stand for up until now.

I don't know ultimately. It's incredible and hard to accept. Though if true it would definitely be signs of something else, that is for sure.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-01-24 03:58:09)

Offline

#593 2022-01-24 06:38:44

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Dablin,

Yeah I read the transcript too, it seems too good to be true.

Wakes and Scotland are not mandating the vax, I may move there.

Offline

#594 2022-01-24 10:54:11

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Tyndlar wrote:

Wakes and Scotland are not mandating the vax, I may move there.

I am certain that more regions will follow before you even packed. wink


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#595 2022-01-24 13:22:30

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

I wouldn't trust a statement like that coming from Bill Gates. It just doesn't compute.

I agree with Robert. I'm preparing for what's to come. I don't think we've seen the worst yet.

The realization of what has happened hasn't yet landed for the majority. There's a lot yet to unfold. Much is yet to change.


The road appears when you need it.

Offline

#596 2022-01-24 14:01:03

openminded
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-david … 6ATEG.html

This is a report of David Martin from 2021.He is an expert in the Medical Patents.

Offline

#597 2022-01-24 19:52:09

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

That’s it, time I’m packing up and I don’t care about finding another job.

Got told today I have to pay £1,770 in 14 days, out of the blue, no warning!

I’m grabbing a camper van and gonna live full time, this society with the cabal is insane. Found a supportive group too.

We all should just try to get out of being slaves as much as possible and stop feeding money towards these psychopaths

Edit:

A message from one of the rebel nurses from my group at the hospital:

“I’ve seen four men ages 20-35 with myocarditis 24-48 hours post vaccination in the last month. All yellow carded. MHRA now burying me in paperwork hoping these cases will go away.

I have absolutely no doubt that vaccine AES are grossly under reported. Also emailed the chief pharmacist at (hospital name edited out) this evening. They say on patient records they distribute comirnaty yet the fda says this product hasn’t yet even been produced yet, until EUA product is exhausts. This is a big big problem  on for the trust if so:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/i … odes.html”

And another:

“ I reported cases to (…..)We have at least one patient  coming in every week with an adverse effects either developing an auto immune arthritis or flare ups after vaccine...”

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-26 09:05:33)

Offline

#598 2022-01-28 23:20:53

Happy
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

openminded wrote:

This is a report of David Martin from 2021.


Dr. Martin is very clear-spoken. I haven't heard him touch much upon the effects of the nano-particles in the jabs, and his approach is from a religious angle, but his message is thoroughly conveyed.

I particularly like his premise of preserving our humanity in commerce and science.

Here's from a more recent presentation:


From: "Dr. David Martin Presents the Practical Plan to End the "Pandemic" & Great Reset Agenda" (Rumble)(Bitchute)


[4:17] "Remember that the reason why they declared this is a state of emergency, remember the reason why they lied to you and told you that a gene therapy and a bio-weapon was supposed to be called a "vaccine", was that they tried to hide the immunity-shield that you otherwise would have been able to parse[?].

By calling it the "vaccine" they're now saying they have immunity. That's not true. That is a lie.

What is being injected is a protein sequence computer-simulated to turn your body into a pathogen factory.

That pathogen is called the "spike protein." The spike protein goes and infects the cell-membranes across your body, but it targets primarily your heart and your lung.

And by doing that, we actually are killing people.  And we know we are doing it. This is a willful homicide."


[6:23] Here is the problem: If we decide any human life - [...] - is expendable for commercial profit or for social or scientific gain, we already lost our humanity.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#599 2022-01-29 08:37:31

Edith_S
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … 1392532194

this is a very good article that explains why the masses tend to accept a certain narrative and sustain it even if it's outrageous

Google Doesn’t Want You to Research Mass Formation Psychosis
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

Are We Living in a Dystopian Reality?

https://rumble.com/vrxr3n-tpc-653-dr.-m … -form.html    video interview

Story at-a-glance
•    Mass formation involves the formation of a hypnotic state around a shared consensus
•    Those under its spell obsessively focus on a failure of the normal world or a particular event or person, who becomes the focus of the attention and can effectively control the masses
•    Mass formation can occur in a society with feelings of social isolation and free-floating anxiety among a large number of people; it leads to totalitarian thinking and, eventually, to totalitarian states
•    After Dr. Robert Malone mentioned mass formation on an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, the term went viral
•    The technocrats quickly took action, manipulating search results and populating Google with propaganda to discredit Malone and the mass formation psychosis theory


The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Offline

#600 2022-01-29 22:20:45

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

The police officer confirmed the investigation about the vaccines being open and ongoing, saying the email or news on media about the investigation being fake, is in itself a fake statement because as the officer says, he is sitting with the investigation open on his computer… *bounces on her seat all happy*

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-02-02 16:44:11)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB