You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-31 02:55:12

Confirmation wanted: New Gosia's Gaia show

My friend found a new program on Gaia.com named "Galactic Messages" by Gosia Duszak. I need to know that this really is our Gosia, in case someone fakes the contact to discredit her. Here is a screenshot taken by my friend:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

The information written there is quite complicated as we all know that Yazhí is no longer a Taygetan

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2022-01-31 11:01:37)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2022-01-31 03:42:00

Happy

Re: Confirmation wanted: New Gosia's Gaia show

Gaia_com has been thoroughly exposed  as a backstabbing enterprise, luring "experts" into silence via water-tight legal contracts. You don't need to dig long into Patty Greer's material and history to connect those dots.

So either
- is it a hoax;
or
- the black programs are ramping up the black-smearing of Gosia;
or
- they've lured Gosia in exposing herself for later possible backstabbing.

But I won't really put much into that last point.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-01-31 03:54:27

MX_QI

Happy wrote:

Gaia_com has been thoroughly exposed  as a backstabbing enterprise, luring "experts" into silence via water-tight legal contracts. You don't need to dig long into Patty Greer's material and history to connect those dots.

So either
- is it a hoax;
or
- the black programs are ramping up the black-smearing of Gosia;
or
- they've lured Gosia in exposing herself for later possible backstabbing.

But I won't really put much into that last point.

That's definitely concerning. I really hope that number 3 isn't the case.

#4 2022-01-31 03:57:44

Happy

Gaia:com is ranked some notches below mainstream media when it comes to describing the world as it is.

#5 2022-01-31 04:04:53

@Happy
Can you announce her? Quickly!!!

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#6 2022-01-31 04:09:36

Happy

Admin checks in here regularly, so you can consider her informed.

Btw - thank you for the heads up, itriedmybest11 ! smile

#7 2022-01-31 09:28:02

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

My friend found a new program on Gaia.com named "Galactic Messages" by Gosia Duszak.

This information was originally seen on Gosia's Telegram channel "Cosmic Agency Free Chat", meaning that she is well aware of it.

I havn't seen any reply from her to it though, and can only guess that if it is untrue that she is investigating legal steps. Otherwise we should be seeing a first show there right today, which should reveal if it is legitimate or not.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-01-31 10:04:33

Happy

Well, Gosia is usually kind to tell us in advance when she goes public elsewhere. If she's on that channel tonight and hasn't spoken about it, then it could be a condition in some contract there. Gaia:com usually pre-record their series, but it's been years since I stopped my subscription there, so I can't really say what the present conditions are for truth-tellers.

#9 2022-01-31 13:24:40

DavidR369

Happy wrote:

Well, Gosia is usually kind to tell us in advance when she goes public elsewhere. If she's on that channel tonight and hasn't spoken about it, then it could be a condition in some contract there. Gaia:com usually pre-record their series, but it's been years since I stopped my subscription there, so I can't really say what the present conditions are for truth-tellers.

I also quit after Wilcock left.

This is a weird thing as I did search for the show on the website and saw nothing, leading me to suspect it's just a clever hoax.

#10 2022-01-31 13:38:58

DavidR369 wrote:

This is a weird thing as I did search for the show on the website and saw nothing, leading me to suspect it's just a clever hoax.

I really want it to be a hoax. Gosia's work is so much more substantial and moving than the alternative mainstream media. In my heart I really want for her to remain the wise alternative to the alternative.

The road appears when you need it.

#11 2022-01-31 17:51:32

Robert369

Seems that Gaia.tv has Taygetan content now:

https://www.gaia.com/video/who-are-the-taygetans

Let's hope that it actually is from Gosia...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-01-31 18:21:03

Yazhi Swaruu is one of 18,000 Taygetans in our solar system...

Well, for starters that's wrong and the pics of the Taygetans are fake as well, so it seems like a...fake.

Edit: I listened to the preview and it does contain Gosia's voice. Seems like it's just some clips from Cosmic Agency.

Last edited by Kosminen Seikkailija (2022-01-31 18:23:38)

#13 2022-01-31 18:44:54

Robert369

Our answer from Gosia finally arrived on Telegram in her "Cosmic Agency" announcement channel:

Gosia on Telegram wrote:

Cosmic Agency, [31.01.22 20:34]

After a very long time of keeping it as a secret, I can finally announce it: Cosmic Agency and Taygetan (and beyond) Pleiadian information is going to find a wider audience, starting today on Gaia.com Thank you, Gaia team, for making this happen! Short explanation of how this came to be, and what this is about premiering in about 2,5hrs! ?✨

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMevE8Rf8dc

#14 2022-01-31 21:23:56

DarkOwl

Congratulations on your new expansion Gosia!
In your mission to reach a wider audience this seems like a good move.
The fact you're not taking any money for it shows your integrity and true motives. While I don't have any problem with people making money from their content, in this case it was the correct thing to do and sends the right message.

It will be interesting to see how much Gaia lets you say. There a plenty of subjects Gaia avoids which raises suspicions of gatekeeping. Regardless, as long as it reaches a wider audience and it's made easy for people to find the more controversial content, it seems like a good move.

Obviously many are concerned, but as long as the integrity of the information is held and Gosia has full control over the content I can't see a problem.

There will be plenty of feedback and opinions going forward I'm sure LOL

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#15 2022-01-31 21:33:08

Greta
Banned

Which subjects does Gaia avoid?

#16 2022-01-31 22:02:51

Meridianwoman

I LOVE the Gaia TV preview!  The new graphic production is intricate and beautiful.  Gaia is doing a good job presenting their visuals to accompany the written chat. 
VIDEO preview:  https://www.gaia.com/video/who-are-the- … tTnyID9LxM

#17 2022-01-31 22:56:27

DarkOwl

Greta wrote:

Nothing on the plandemic.
Nothing on satanic pedophilia (or satanism/luciferianism in general)
Nothing on the secret society network running the world.
The UFO/disclosure section is (as far as I can see) all CIA controlled assets.
The 'truther' content is heavily gatekeeper-ed.

Not saying there aren't good people on Gaia.
It's just got a lot of agents as well, is all.
Hopefully Gosia will shine a light and give it a shake up smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#18 2022-01-31 23:16:35

DarkOwl

I just watched the third episode and it looks gorgeous Gosia!
Gaia have done an awesome job. This will get a lot of attention and I can see why this was a good move on your behalf.
I'm going to have to subscribe to Gaia now (dammit Gosia haha)

(you can subscribe free for 7 days if you want to check out the first three episodes of Gosia's new show)

#19 2022-01-31 23:33:23

Greta
Banned

DarkOwl wrote:

I just watched the third episode and it looks gorgeous Gosia!
Gaia have done an awesome job. This will get a lot of attention and I can see why this was a good move on your behalf.
I'm going to have to subscribe to Gaia now (dammit Gosia haha)

(you can subscribe free for 7 days if you want to check out the first three episodes of Gosia's new show)

Those are new videos created for Gaia only?

#20 2022-02-01 01:03:03

DarkOwl

Greta wrote:

Those are new videos created for Gaia only?

Yes, but the content is old (for Cosmic Agency followers).

#21 2022-02-01 01:04:23

DarkOwl

Message from Gosia to Telegram:

Gosia wrote:

This message is for all of you who have expressed their concern with our information being shared on Gaia. Thank you for all for your worry, I do appreciate everyone sharing your views. This is how I see it though:

If Gaia is some sort of a Cabal run operation, even more reason to get among their ranks and stir some fire no? Isn´t that the goal of all our work? To be trouble for the Matrix and Matrixed New Agy groups? If they are all disinformants misleading their public, even more reason to get in there and set that "disinformed" public straight and informed, right?? If they are infiltrated, even more reason then to infiltrate them back!! If Gaia is compromised as many of you say, well then I am hacking THEM! How about my logic here? smile

The information we present on their platform, which that´s what it is for me, is ours, truthful, and same as on Cosmic Agency channel. Hence, logically, they can´t be all disinformants there since...well, I AM NOT, and I am now there as well. And if that poor disinformed GAIA public is led astray, well then, time for the Taygetan info to offer them another angle and motivate to think in another direction! Right?

And don´t worry about me "disappearing". I am not going anywhere and not leaving my main platform which is Cosmic Agency on Youtube, free of charge to all (fishy platform in itself). The contract I have with GAIA does not give them any exclusivity over my content. In fact, the episodes are older and not as fresh, and it is here, in Cosmic Agency, that you will always get the new and updated material.

This is to EXPAND our audience, to grow, to use this platform to our advantage in order to difuse more the information provided by our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends. And so far, I have seen nothing but support from the Gaia crew. They did not ask for exclusivity, but rather offered to share what I already have, out of pure intent to help reach greater audience. And for that I can be nothing but grateful.

I am not afraid and refuse to be. Let the rest unfold. I have my eyes open. P.S. In the meantime, go in there and like our series. Its called GALACTIC MESSAGES. Thank you! smile

#22 2022-02-01 01:22:22

Happy

Surprise, surprise, indeed! smile Congratulations to Gosia and Cosmic Agency for reaching a few milestones in viewership - in one big leap. That's pretty impressive. I haven't seen any episodes yet, but I'm sure the professional staff there has done an amazing job in the production.

From the biased assessment I gave above, I have obviously disqualified myself from moderating opinionated content about Gaia in this forum. So I am glad I'm not the only moderator here, DarkOwl (- please remind me if/whenever I cross that line). What is it called... 'instant karma...' pointing to upcoming shadow-work? This doesn't mean that I don't have my opinions or that they are unfounded - just that I recognize that I'm polarized on the matter, based on fading experiences, and that without the "curve-balls," life would be boring.

There's no question that we all will see a shift in attention on all matters touched upon by Cosmic Agency from now on. In such light, this is definitely a positive development and a good move by Gosia. - no question about that.

And a good reminder from you there, Robert, on the positivity reflected. Thank you. I'll take that one in.

And a sincere apologies to the staff of Gaia now: You have obviously done a good job, as always, even if I haven't seen it yet. Me - as a "consumer" (viewer) of your "products" (information) - being offended by politics exercised in your company a long time ago, don't mean that my grudges need to go public. I see that, and I truly wish you good times ahead.

And thank you DarkOwl, for providing the Telegram update. Good to know.

smile

#23 2022-02-01 05:54:35

Meridianwoman

This is what Gosia wrote on her Facebook page today:
Malgosia Duszak

"This message is for all of you who have expressed their concern with our information being shared on Gaia. Thank you for all for your worry, I do appreciate everyone sharing your views. This is how I see it though:

If Gaia is some sort of a "Cabal run operation", even more reason to get among their ranks and stir some fire no? Isn´t that the goal of all our work? To be trouble for the Matrix and Matrixed New Agy groups?
If they are all "disinformants misleading their public", even more reason to get in there and set that "disinformed" public straight and informed, right?? If they are "infiltrated", even more reason then to infiltrate them back!!
If Gaia is "compromised" as many of you say, well then I am hacking THEM! How about my logic here? ?
The information we present on their platform, which that´s what it is for me, is ours, truthful, and same as on Cosmic Agency channel. Hence, logically, they can´t be all disinformants there since...well, I AM NOT, and I am now there as well. And if that poor "disinformed GAIA public" is led astray, well then, time for the Taygetan info to offer them another angle and motivate to think in another direction! Right?
And don´t worry about me "disappearing". I am not going anywhere and not leaving my main platform which is Cosmic Agency on Youtube, free of charge to all (fishy platform in itself). The contract I have with GAIA does not give them any exclusivity over my content. In fact, the episodes are older and not as fresh, and it is here, in Cosmic Agency, that you will always get the new and updated material.
This is to EXPAND our audience, to grow, to use this platform to our advantage in order to difuse more the information provided by our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends. And so far, I have seen nothing but support from the Gaia crew. They did not ask for exclusivity, but rather offered to share what I already have, out of pure intent to help reach greater audience. And for that I can be nothing but grateful.
I am not afraid and refuse to be. Let the rest unfold. I have my eyes open.
P.S. In the meantime, go in there and like our series. Its called GALACTIC MESSAGES. Thank you! ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, see GAIA TV's Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/Gaia/posts/5149894931707823

#24 2022-02-01 10:48:07

Gosia
Administrator

They basically told me they dont do anything on politics, plandemic, and nothing that "divides" people too much. They didnt give me any UFO related subjects that would be a no no. I talked to the owner of Gaia several times and what he is mainly interested in, from what he expressed, are the topics that could propel people into more positive timeline, he is very interested in that in general with this platform. So advanced metaphysical stuff would be a way to go. They wanted to publish the episodes about Rashell and Eisenhower but I told them no, and they removed it. So I dont know what people are talking about when they say there is no control over your content. So far, my experience has been positive, and the videos are based on my transcripts, nothing distorted. They also made some errors in the texts below episodes, which they corrected following my instructions. Lets see how it goes. smile Thank you all!

Greta wrote:

#25 2022-02-02 10:22:30

TMM

Thanks for everything you do, including this forum, why I must say I am fresh born since I read many posts here. In my opinion YT offers 99% time consuming BS with a lot of clickbait, but it is the platform of choice right now because of the many users, even if there are many sheep among them. In the future we will see where the journey with YT will go, but probably this platform will disappear in a black hole. Gaia and other platforms offer new, honest content, so I think it's the right choice, even if it's difficult at the beginning.

Thanks...

Freedom isn't negotiable.

Board footer