You are not logged in.

#601 2022-01-08 15:39:52

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

I put sugestions for future videos.

Text Related.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Optic_Chiasm

When the Krystal Palace is lit up, and changes in the eyes such as light emerging from them, changes of Consciousness seen in the eyes and faculty of transcendental vision itself. When the Krystal Palace is lit transcendental vision occurs.

Transcendental vision occurs due to increased kundalini flow raising dopamine and phenylethylamine and other brain neurotransmitters. All kind of changes happen in the retinas, optic nerve, Optic Chiasm and occipital lobes, including increased ATP production acting as a neurotransmitter and histamine increasing blood flow in the brain, and increase in nitric oxide metabolism. The end result being that one has an increase in visual acuity, inner visions, inner lights, seeing auras and vivid dreams.

Related to Druidic Technique Below.
https://www.aypsite.org/108.html

My Left eye is changing neurotransmitors,and it changes texture,blood flow.

This is Druidic Knowledge.Also the energy moves up,like electricfy,and energy transmuted,but this takes years,perhaps i have to to it with semen retention,and have longer tongue,i have to touch to folds.

I put this related,this is related to Taygetean Serpent knowledge,earth grids,like ancient forums says.

End of Text.

#602 2022-01-10 16:33:35

jerico

Hi there,

Just a quick, slightly bonkers question. I'm wondering whether you might be able to ask for the Dz address for the following:
(this is for a book I'm writing which involves time-travel, and your info is absolutely invaluable!)

Earth, England, East Anglia, Essex, Lamarsh, Lamarsh Lion Community Pub

(Or Lamarsh Church as well if that's easier)

Many thanks. Big hugs to you all.

James Erith

#603 2022-01-11 05:06:26

Robert369

Mia wrote:

When did happen the end of Orion War and with what statement ?

The Orion Wars are still on, as the Regressives never accepted defeat but instead continued via subterfuge and manipulation, e.g. shadow governments, mind-control, etc. just like what we see on Earth. And it works perfectly in 5D too...

Where did you get the idea from that those wars (not only one) would be over ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-01-11 05:07:03)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#604 2022-01-11 08:53:46

Robert369

Mia wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Mia wrote:

When did happen the end of Orion War and with what statement ?

The Orion Wars are still on, as the Regressives never accepted defeat but instead continued via subterfuge and manipulation, e.g. shadow governments, mind-control, etc. just like what we see on Earth. And it works perfectly in 5D too...

Where did you get the idea from that those wars (not only one) would be over ?

T.I.M. said (a few months ago) that UFoP claims : Orion War is finished, Earth is no longer a war zone, it is up to humanity to free themselves from the remaining soroide controlers. She also says that Orion War was won by UFoP against Orion's Council.
What can you say about that.

In my view that's a silly claim, because the Orion Wars are not about Earth but about the Galaxy and beyond.

One cannot "win" unless the enemy officially accepts defeat or fully eliminates the enemy, neither of which which have happened. This means that the war is still on.

But since they cannot win via military means, they now fight through indirect "other means" as I described above, by that having been much more efficient in achieving their goal of galactic supremacy (e.g. through infiltration/mind-control of parts of the GF to do their bidding - as e.g. happened on Earth).

To me, this message sounds like the mind-controlled portion of the GF is trying to make people look "elsewhere" as to remain blind to the continued war. Which is exactly one of the fighting methods that get used if one isn't seeking a military confrontation.

It is a distraction that makes blind people feel comfortable.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#605 2022-01-11 17:42:35

Ranxi

Hello Robert (refering to the last video in spanish),
As astonishing as it may sound a soldier fired an assault rifle underwater and the bullet landed 75 cm from the barrel, while an underwater hunting harpoon can reach between 4 and 5.7 meters. As it says in the January 7 Spanish video, a projectile that is too fast can be stopped while a slower projectile will penetrate the water further. The faster the bullet's velocity, the less deeply it will penetrate. In one video (Mythbusters Bullet Proof Water), for a 9mm pistol, the bullet remains dangerous until it passes through ~ 2.5 meters of water, 1m for an old black powder musket. For more modern rifles (M1 type rifle, 223 assault rifle or even the powerful 50 cal sniper rifle) the bullet explodes in fragments and is stopped within a meter. Be careful, supercavitation ammunition can go further. very interesting...

#606 2022-01-12 21:27:36

Norman

Hello !  All my adult life I have been wondering about tornadoes - how and why they form. One of my life dreams was to go to tornado alley and chase these storms, which I did and saw one big wedge tornado from a distance. On Earth more or less tornado formation is "well" understood, but despite this understanding they are still poorly forecasted.  My question would be - 1. Do Taygetans or maybe ever Earth Cabal do something more about tornado formation (something Earth scientists are missing) and 2. Is is possible to create tornado artificilay and if Yes, then do Earth Cabal have this kind of technology ?

Thank You

#607 2022-01-13 04:43:56

Robert369

Norman wrote:

Hello !  All my adult life I have been wondering about tornadoes - how and why they form. One of my life dreams was to go to tornado alley and chase these storms, which I did and saw one big wedge tornado from a distance. On Earth more or less tornado formation is "well" understood, but despite this understanding they are still poorly forecasted.  My question would be - 1. Do Taygetans or maybe ever Earth Cabal do something more about tornado formation (something Earth scientists are missing) and 2. Is is possible to create tornado artificilay and if Yes, then do Earth Cabal have this kind of technology ?

Thank You

Yes, tornados are somewhat well understood by fake-science, and the Earth Cabals for decades have weather manipulation technology to artificially create them and various other issues, causing destruction via flooding/rain, drought/good weather, storms/tornados and more, e.g. to force governments to do their bidding or destroy their country. This already is well-known and documented even beyond "special" alternative media.

And obviously, no forecast (even if unprecise) can be adequate if random elites decide to mess around with the weather at will.

#608 2022-01-14 05:06:37

I have data to put here,to when possible see some of this in contactee videos.

Swaruu says  that Cabal Always worshiped Lucifer,or Enki.
Enki = Underworld God.

Jupiter = Lord of Hosts = Lord of Heavens.

Abzu was in Congo.So Africa is Hell.
Congo = Kingu.

Annunaki mining was on Africa.

Also in India,and Africa zones is full of demon genetics,
and Brazil,Mexico is Full of Demon Genetics.

Do Congo is Full of Reptilians?.
Congo = Kingu = Sumerian Underground = Blacks are Demons.

I put this data for when it can be answered.

Kechari Mudra es el Fruto de La Inmortalidad.
Serpiente hacia Arriba.Castidad Real.Gnosticos.Hinduismo.Druidas.
Sexualidad,es serpiente hacia abajo.Descension.
De hay eso que la Castidad te salva.

#609 2022-01-14 06:04:11

arc

question for the taygetan crew - aneeka

imagining a method for transmuting all graphene layers of those afflicted into carbon-60 buckball symmetry

is this possible, according to your models?

if so, what pulse frequency and rhythm do you recommend?

#610 2022-01-16 01:24:53

Can Aneeka give information on papaya detox? I know there is a lot of info, but as usual part of it is misinfo

Reiki practitioner

#611 2022-01-17 16:46:23

WXMM

Who can share the link to the group of FACEBOOS Taygetan English Transcripts and Spanish Transcripts.

#612 2022-01-17 21:28:36

Trinity

Hello Mattias,

I have a question to the last video from Aneeka regarding the vaxx (Graphite):
So on one hand it is designed to "assimilate" the probably younger people, on the other side it`s made for extinction of the weaker one AND ALSO for getting "rid off" the Starseeds of the positive races. BUT on rhe other hand a lot of starseeds don`t want to take the vaxx. let`s be honest this a minority. And ALL of this is just to "keep the game and players" in th matrix, with the huge probability of a "false ascension event" to step in a 5D negative vibrational frequency.

So my question: If we  are in a dominant, simultanious and final incarnation, it`s time to exit this game. So the vaxx would be one of many possibilities to exit this matrix. right??
Because as my awareness indicates the "whole battle" dark and light is jjust another game of an AI, and will go on for those who wish to play. But the Higher Self is always in charge and will decide what is "needed" on a consciousness level of experiences to evolve balance and an understanding for all that is.

Except that consciousness become so fragmented that it is not able to....

And another question to Starsees (and Earthseeds) because there is a difference I think. So all the DNA of the human is a mix of alian DNA. In this case we ALL would be starseeds. But this doesn`t seem to be the case because than ALL of this matrix makes absolutley NO SENSE and any battle for anything would be pure idioty. Reason: At least with death ALL would have their full consciousness back and so "why in God`s name" would anybody re-incarnate in this "hell-hole"????? So what`s difference here, that some know who they are and the majority has no clue and is stuck in religious believes, bloodlines, financial greed and oerversion?? No judgement - but this is what it is. So it seems that this "could" also be a prison realm for this imature entities.

Any thoughts???

Greetings

#613 2022-01-18 10:32:24

07wideeyes

Hello Trinity. Let's say this: if I were to consider 'exiting this matrix' (which I'm not) I would opt for a less confused and complex manner than the shot. Do something simple and traditional, like jump off a bridge. Something that doesn't involve questions about the nature of DNA or whatever. So I consider this 'exiting the matrix with the shot' to be a bit of a dumb idea, to be honest. It's the worst way to do it.

#614 2022-01-18 14:08:35

Trinity

07wideeyes wrote:

Hello Trinity. Let's say this: if I were to consider 'exiting this matrix' (which I'm not) I would opt for a less confused and complex manner than the shot. Do something simple and traditional, like jump off a bridge. Something that doesn't involve questions about the nature of DNA or whatever. So I consider this 'exiting the matrix with the shot' to be a bit of a dumb idea, to be honest. It's the worst way to do it.

Thank you for your reply. But as far as my knowledge is going, suicide is the "safest way" for an immidiate re-incarnation.
My question is based on the "confusing message" of the last video with Aneeka, because the seperation and polarity, also in vaxxed "against" un-vaxxed isn`t solving anything. It`s just also a pre-planned process of division and conquer. And it doesn`treally matter in higher realms on which fraction you are - it`s just an experience, nothing more and less.

Let`s be clear about a huge punch of "lightworker and warriors" ( I can`t hear this BS anymore), because sooo many in their "new Age bubble of love and light" have no clue that for example sooo many secret societies (like the karma balancing Illuminati) are absolutly in "love, light and Jesus Christ) and the coming of Lord Maytrea. So the "battle we witness" is a pre-planned one between the Satanic branch of Freemasons/Illuminati/Brothershoods against the Gnostik Illuminati/Freemasons/brotherhoods. And so the believesystem of an interdimensional being at the stage of transformation is the base for the "after -live". By the way Live is an anagram for EVIL.

I also think that a huge majority is just wishing for a "better life in 3D". Which causes the next issues, because WHAT is this better life??? Who decides about and how is it working out for billions of people??? This is a process of hundrets of years and not done just by "wishing". This matrix is in the end game and a new one will be set up according for 3D,4D or 5D. It`s naive to think that in this frequencies are just positivity.

In a 3dimensional matrix can no be real freedom because in this stage people are not mature enough. As long as they are driven by the unbalanced thoughts of "winning" or "loosing" or "freeing" anything, nothing can and will changed, as it is all going according the mass-consciousness.

But as I already mentionend - every being with consciousness has it`s own path of evolution and is "justified" by it`s own higher self. And so it shall be.

#615 2022-01-19 11:35:58

I have data to put here to when possible see something in Taygetean Videos in Contactee Channel.

Mashaya,Ashayana Deane Word.Messiah come from  that Word.

For Me Christian energies,i feel that something lacks,but i sense much light in new testament for example.

And Pagan Stuff,i feel that is stuff from ancient times,like  artifact,but too cold,but full of superior stuff.

When i was litle is did think that pagan stuff was given by fallen angels,knowledge from heavens,and is very dangerous,but
is powerful knowledge from heavens.

And i did feel that something lacks in bible,like is not the full picture.

Ashayana Deane and Lisa Renee stuff,the energy fuses certain thing from bible,with Pagan Stuff,the energy is clearer lighter and purer to my heart not red but aquamarine,like caminando el sendero says,at the begining they were inocent beings that didnt know evil,and then darkness comes,so at the begining they were like namluu or eiyayani,like 7D Race,only to serve the divine,and then the densification,like from eiyayani to aryan,and from from aryan to black,and then from black to reptilian,stuff like that.

When Bible says thing like the water that i give you you never thirst everlasting life,thats is eiyayani stuff.
Or Messiah,or Mashaya.

When it says what is flesh is flesh  spirit is spirit,that is thothian,cobra 2012 portal stuff.

Or fear the one that kills the soul not body,that gnostic stuff,the divine is superior to matter.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=su … a+Deane%22

I cannot encounter the text,is those i believe.

Yegae2 Channel says much stuff that is ashayana stuff,like krystal spiral,and krystal center.

Krystal spiral and krystal stuff is right,also metatronic  sciences.

Nephilim stuff,sounds sect,lisa renee and ashayana deane says stuff that sound legit,but portion of the stuff.

Not all.Kundalini is also Real.Could be positive Kumara,or thotian model,but ashayana stuff is way higher.

ancient forums says that nephilim are ancient aryans,some or that could be true.

Ancient Nordic Cro Magnon with psychic powers,and warriors,could be,and that white race have that diluted blood.

Interesant stuff says Ashayana,before was other matter,semi-etheric matter,and now we fallen deeper in matter.

And transhumanism,is semi-physical,more descention,then artificial,and then semi-artificial.

Another interesing thing ancient forums says that fitness gives bioelectrity.

Sit ups fixes the sushumna,to make energy flow upwards,i do 1200 sits up a day..

Here some stuff.

26,556 year Harmonic Time Cycle, through which a planet evolves through the 3-dimensonal bands of one Harmonic Universe (HU).

Each of the six 4,426 years smaller cycles within one Euiago Harmonic Time cycle represents one Time Continuum.

Each Euiago contains one Pardo and one Reiago tracks of time.

Of the six time continua in a 26,556-year Euiago cycle, four time continua represent forward-moving tracks of time called Pardo, and two represent counter-rotating tracks of time called Reiago, in which the planet pass through the parallel universe.

One Harmonic Universe (HU) = a 26,556-year track of time = one Euiago.

When passing from one Euiago cycle (Harmonic Universe) to the next the angular rotation of particle spin (ARPS) shifts 45°.

Each of the 5 Harmonic Universes within a Time Matrix represents one Time Cycle or Euiago Cycle, containing six smaller cycles of time called Time Continua.

A Euiago or Time Cycle is a fixed, repeating pattern of Partiki Flash Line Sequences (Partiki Phasing), or a repeating cycle of specific ratios of energy expansion-oscillation and contraction-vibration.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/extra … atrix-3d-4

Swaruu (9): You are all in average at the border with what you call 4th density. Our team is slowly increasing the frequency, and this besides the fact that the whole quadrant is ascending to the 5th density anyway. Literately moving a dial on a console. That's why so many people are awakening and so many people are seeing strange creatures and strange things are happening all over the place, because 3D is now overlapping with 4D lower astral.

This  have to with ashayana deane stuff?.

https://www.ascensiondictionary.com/201 … inuum.html

Each of the six 4,426 years smaller cycles within one a 26,556-year Euiago Harmonic Time Cycle through which a planet evolves through the 3-dimensional bands of one Harmonic Universe (HU).

One Time Continuum = 6 Time Vectors = 1.25 deg. Shift

Of the six time continua in a 26,556-year Euiago cycle, four time continua represent forward-moving tracks of time called Pardo, and two represent counter-rotating tracks of time called Reiago, in which the planet passes through the parallel universe.

A Planet progression through one time continuum creates a 45° shift in the angular rotation of particle spin (See: ARPS), or 1/8 of a full 360° rotation of particles, thus one continuum represents one Octave.

One Octave = a 4,426-year track of time.

One dimension contains 2 time continua, or two Octaves,

A planet progression through one dimension creates a 90° shift (2 shifts of 45°) in the ARPS, or one-fourth of a full 360° rotation, thus one dimension represents one Harmonic Quadrant.

One Quadrant = an 8,852-year track of time.
Three dimensions = 3 Quadrants = 6 Octaves (Time continua) = one Harmonic Universe (HU).
One Harmonic Universe (HU) = a 26,556-year track of time = one Euiago.

Quadrant,swaruu and ashayana deane coincides,please dont delete this post,this is interesing to see in some video,
i wait video related to this when possible.

It put data here to when useful see something in Contactee videos.

Last edited by Mashaya-Pale-Subtle (2022-01-19 11:45:52)

https://www.ascensiondictionary.com/201 … inuum.html
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/extra … atrix-3d-4
The whole quadrant is ascending to the 5th density anyway.
One Quadrant = an 8,852-year track of time.

#616 2022-01-19 13:40:01

I put here sugestions to see in future some of these in contactee channels.

I do Kechari Mudra meditation,a and i feel white winds.
I will put some of what i feel here.

I feel that Atlantis was Reptilian,even Hyperborea,but Kumara,Positive Pale Dragons.

Quetzatcoatlz was Downwards Snake.Enslaved Snake,Red Snake,like Lisa Renee Says hybrized Fallen Snake,even ancient forums says,fallen snake,equals degeneration of humanity.

Lucifer is downwards Snake,i feeled that.Inmortality Fruit is Upwards Snake,Kechari Mudra.

I imaginated a Pale Snake statue,white upwards,like hinduism says,white souls,is satya yuga,kali yuga is black soul.

The contrary of Red Snake,enslaved Snake.Red race is enslaved snake,red is hell,red is matter,black is worse.

In Satya Yuga the soul worlds was white,even pale,inocent  snake,not red,red is demons.white is angels,inocence,subtler,pale,aquamarine.

Like Lisa Renee says Eiyayani.Inocent Race,coming from positive Krystic Hydroplasmic Snake,pure inocence,not red,that is demons,by the ways all christian mysticism energy is red,like hell,all feels red,like quetzatcoatz,and their hell.Red = Hell.White = Inocence.Aquamarine = Inocence.

And white race come from reptilians,but from Kumaras,their skin white,like hydroplasmic Kee-Ra-ShA Pale Snake,not red demons.

And our etheric system is messed like Lisa Renee says,and  if activates Kundalini with Kechari Mudra,is all distorted and one have
to remove chakras,change the hologram,do etheric surgery etcetera.

Ashayana Deane says that one Reptilian race also was founder race,but was pale,krystic hydroplastic inocent,not red.

And our etheric system is messed up.The Snake,the Dragon created the World,but the positive pale hydroplamic snake,not the red demonic imposter.Hydroplasmic Krystic Current,white like white race,inocent like eiyayani.This Whole Realm is messed up,and upper also.I did see statue like quetzatcoatlz,but white,pale hydroplasmic Krystic,inocent,krystic,not thotian,in Andromeda.We live in Hell.

I put this,when some of this could be useful for some video.

Last edited by Pale-7D-Dragon (2022-01-19 13:41:32)

#617 2022-01-20 16:50:49

TEMPLAR-SUN

I put data,sugestions for future videos,text  related.

https://archive.org/stream/AshayanaDean … 9_djvu.txt

THE WORD “SUN” REFERS TO THE DNA TEMPLATE.
IN VISITOR CONTACT, TERMS SUCH AS “THE
COUNCIL OF 9” OR OTHER NUMBER TITLES ARE
USED AS IDENTIFICATION LABELS. THESE REFER TO
THE CORE STRAND COUNT (AND THUS THE
DIMENSIONAL LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS
EMBODIED). FOR EXAMPLE, THE “COUNCIL OF 9” IS
THE 9-STRAND REVERSE NIBIRUIAN-NEPHILIM
MATRIX, WHO RESIDE IN THE 9 th DIMENSIONAL
ETHERIC MATTER FIELDS.

Interesing swaruu stuff,taygetean are real men,very tall like nephilim,like 10 or 8 tall,red energy,and purple,vs beyond black trans qlipotic draconian chtulu arconis kurrendara.

Please dont delete this also other text below.

https://ascensionglossary.com/

Says that natural inflow and outflow is messed in Milky Way,and what Races like Pleiadians thinks as natural,is not natural,like Ashayana Deane Says Milky way is a mess,etheric mess,holagraphic disaster,siphoning everywhere.

Thotian = Sefirot and Qlipoth.
Sefirot and Qlipot = Ancient Aryans.
Ancient Aryans = Thotians.
Thotians = Mutated Lyrans.

Swaruu says that they are Lyrans that defended themselves against Draconians.

Ashayana Deane says that Draconian mutated Lyrans,and Lyrans defended themselves,and Annunaki are
Lyrans,but Mutated Lyrans,but much more Lyrans Thotians.

GENDA TWO-THE BELIL SUN VISION

THE ANNU-ELOHIM AND ANUNNAKI AGENDA

• RUN BY THE ANNU-ELOHIM LOW BELIL, TEMPLAR AND AXIOUS
SUN SIRIAN, PLEIADIAN, ARCTURIAN, ANDROMEDAN AND
ORION RACE LINES AND OTHERS DESIRING TO LIMIT THE
EVOLUTIONARY POTENTIAL OF THE EARTH-HUMAN LINEAGE.

• OBJECTIVE IS TO GENETICALLY DIGRESS EARTH-HUMANS
OUT OF THE 12-STRAND DNA POTENTIAL AND ENHANCE THE
ANUNNAKI GENETIC POTENTIAL BY HYBRIDIZING BETWEEN
THE ANNU-MELCHIZEDEK RACES,AND ALLOW ANUNNAKI
DOMINION OF THE INTERPLANETARY TEMPLAR COMPLEX AND
EARTH UNDER DICTATORSHIP OF THE ANNU-ELOHIM.

• BELIL SUN DIGRESSIVE LINES OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND
RELATED OCCULT SCHOOLS.

• PRESENTLY USING NEW AGE MOVEMENT DISTORTED
ASCENSION TEACHINGS TO CREATE PARTIAL DNA
ACCELERATION FOR COVERT MATRIX TRANSPLANT IN
HUMANS.

• HOLD ONE-WORLD-ORDER AGENDA, OFTEN USE RELIGIOUS
IDOLS, “ANGEL” COMMUNICATIONS AND STARSHIP DISPLAYS
AS CONTACT METHODS.

• ASSOCIATED WITH THE SIRIAN ANUNNAKI, PLEIADIAN-
NIBIRUIAN BLONDES, NEPHILIM, ANNU-MELCHIZEDEKS, SOME
DIGRESSIVE ZETA AND AZURITE SIRIANS, ARCTURIAN,
ANDROMEDA, AND ORION VISITOR RACES. ARE ATTEMPTING
TO LEAD HUMAN ILLUMINATI GOVERNMENT AWAY FROM
DRAKONIAN CONTRACTS, TO RUN THEIR OWN OWO AGENDA.

• OFTEN USE NAMES AND APPEARANCES OF LEGITIMATE
GUARDIAN VISITORS FOR CONTACT AND INFLITRATION.

Druidics Snake that Swaruu says are Thotians.
Mutated Lyrans,much more Lyrans,Milky way is a mess.

Interesing stuff,ashayana deane talks,ying yang is not natural,shadows bodies are not natural,and druidic kechari mudra ascensions is reverse dna activation,annunaki thothian sefirotic-qlipotic ying yang ascension.

Because of that after doing kechari mudra one have to do etheric surgery.

Annunaki = Mutated Lyrans = Mutated Lyrans = Ancient Aryans = Ancient Aryans = Qlipot Gods = Qlipot Gods = Pagans Gods = Pagans Gods = Sefirotic Angels = Sefirotic Angels = Karistus = Karistus = Galactic Federation Annunaki Members.

Galactic Federation is Annunaki Annunaki are Mutated Lyrans,and Fallen angels are light and dark and draconian are pure dark,and earth is planet hell,and most humans are descendant of fallen angels and demons,example blacks,indians,meso americans are demons,and white,chinese are fallen angels.

Like Roberts says time line d extra,is planetary liberation  that is  BELIL SUN VISION

THE ANNU-ELOHIM AND ANUNNAKI AGENDA  that is Holographic Society.

Here Mordor agenda below.

GENDA 3- THE BLACK SUN VISION

THE REPTILIAN RACE DRACO-ZETA AGENDA

. ANCIENT ROOTS IN NEPHEDEM HUMAN-DRAKONIAN EARTH FAMILY
LINES. ORCHESTRATED THE COUNCIL OF NICAEA.THE ALBIGENSIAN
CRUSADES, THE LATER CRUSADES AND PRESENTLY MAKES UP THE
MAJORITY OF THE HUMAN ILLUMINATI, WORLD MANAGEMENT TEAM,
COVERT WORLD GOVERNMENTS AND MJ-12.

• CONTEMPORARY TREATIES WITH THE RIGELIAN-ZETA-
ZEPHELIUM RACES IN THE 1930’S BROUGHT REINFORCEMENT
TO THE NEPHEDEM-HUMAN ONE-WORLD ORDER DOMINION
AGENDA. ZETA TREATIES WITH THE DRAKONIAN ORION RACES
IN THE 1980’S RENDERED THE HUMAN NEPHEDEM UNDER THE
DICTATORSHIP OF THE ZETA-DRACOS ALLIANCE.

• RUN BY THE SERAPHIM REPTILIAN COLLECTIVE IN DIMENSION
10, AND THE ORION DRAKONIAN COLLECTIVE. SEEK
HYBRIDIZATION TO IMPROVE STATURE OF NEPHEDEM HUMAN
AND ZETA LINES FOR TAKEOVER OF EARTH TERRITORIES AND
GENOCIDE OF THE DIAMOND AND BELIL SUN HUMAN LINES.

• INSTIGATED FOR THE 1943 PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT, 1983MONTAUK
PROJECT, THE HAARP PROJECT, “STAR WARS’ SYSTEM; CHEMTRAILS
INTENDED BIOLOGICAL EXTERMINATION AND WAR IN VARIOUS
REGIONS FOR POLITICAL AND FINANCIAL GAIN. INVOLVED WITH
FORMING THE FEDERAL RESERVE, WORLD BANKING SYSTEM, THE JFK
SHOOTING; ARE THE COVERT FORCE BEHIND MANY MULTI-NATIONAL
CORPORATIONS AND THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES, AS WELL AS
COVERT SCI-TECH AND WEAPONS DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS.

• OBJECTIVE IS TO REDUCE ALL BUT REPTILIAN POPULATIONS
FOR PLANETARY TAKOVER AND RESETTLEMENT.

So Holagraphic society ,time line d is belil suns new worlds order,mutated lyrans,holographic society,

Some in the Belial and other groups were favoring some form of a non-false flag version of disclosure to be made to the earth population soon, and this recent aggression was effectively used as a veto of that strategy.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php … Disclosure

Corey Goode says that soft fascist,soft disclosure,brave new world,great federation reset is the earth alliance,vs draco farm planet.

Yegae2,says that Great Reset is Federation,that is soft disclosure,example movies,some technologies,and heaven on earth thotian,and annunaki hybrization,caduceus  ascension,crown chakra bliss,belial suns.

Please dont erase this post,all with pinzas,like ashayana deane says milky ways is etheric mess,and also like  swaruu says rh+ o+ humans  are annunaki lyrans,that defended themselves against draconions.

Kechari Mudra  is Revelation 7  3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” White tantra chastity,essenes,when one does kechari right is a red dot,that is white tantra,sophia and jesus sacred marriage,white tantra,heaven on earth,annunaki thotian ascension,time line d like swaruu says.

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

the wife is sophia,water of life is eiyayani stuff,

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

morning star is lucifer,is thoth,is galactic federation.

I wait for future videos in contactee channels.

Last edited by TEMPLAR-SUN (2022-01-20 17:06:58)

#618 2022-01-22 12:06:38

Gomba

Hi!

It has been said in a video that in the space there is no temperature as its just vacuum (at least in a certain band of frequency), and there is no heat transfer as there are no particles to tranfer the heat.

My question: How do stellar objects are not heated to ∞? Why space crafts has the problem of heat accumulation but floating rocks are not vaporized? Also, Earth is more or less at a stable  temperature which means that the incoming heat = dissipated heat. How and where the earth and similar objects can dissipate the heat if there is no heat transfer in space?

#619 2022-01-22 12:42:44

Robert369

Gomba wrote:

Hi!

It has been said in a video that in the space there is no temperature as its just vacuum (at least in a certain band of frequency), and there is no heat transfer as there are no particles to tranfer the heat.

My question: How do stellar objects are not heated to ∞? Why space crafts has the problem of heat accumulation but floating rocks are not vaporized? Also, Earth is more or less at a stable  temperature which means that the incoming heat = dissipated heat. How and where the earth and similar objects can dissipate the heat if there is no heat transfer in space?

The problem with understanding such is that our fake-science doesn't tell you how waves in the universe work and limit the teachings to "transversal EM waves" (the regular EM waves as known on Earth) which cannot travel far in space.

There exist other wave types in the universe, and those get converted by our atmosphere into the EM waves we know, e.g. light, heath, UV, etc.. Thus, the cabalistic fake-science claim of "our atmosphere is protecting us from sun radiation" is utter nonsense, because the sun's transversal EM waves barely arrive at our planet, while instead "those other waves" do and (in simplified words) get converted into light and other waves as we know them through contact with matter (in this case the atmosphere's gases).

Another thing to ponder is that the two contradicting Cabals' claims of "space is deadly cold" and the sun's radiation allegedly needing to be screened off by the atmosphere cannot be true at the same time.

While I cannot go deeper into this topic here as the many required explanations to answer your questions would need way too much background information, this should clear up that waves and space work utterly differently than fake-science tries to make people believe. Though everyone should be able to see all the contradictions in their teachings, and thus see that they teach nonsense in pretty much all areas.

#620 2022-01-23 13:08:18

Ranxi

Are there any existing transcripts talking about the subject of black holes?

#621 2022-01-28 00:00:59

Gomba

Robert369 wrote:
Gomba wrote:

Hi!

The problem with understanding such is that our fake-science doesn't tell you how waves in the universe work and limit the teachings to "transversal EM waves" (the regular EM waves as known on Earth) which cannot travel far in space.

There exist other wave types in the universe, and those get converted by our atmosphere into the EM waves we know, e.g. light, heath, UV, etc.. Thus, the cabalistic fake-science claim of "our atmosphere is protecting us from sun radiation" is utter nonsense, because the sun's transversal EM waves barely arrive at our planet, while instead "those other waves" do and (in simplified words) get converted into light and other waves as we know them through contact with matter (in this case the atmosphere's gases).

Another thing to ponder is that the two contradicting Cabals' claims of "space is deadly cold" and the sun's radiation allegedly needing to be screened off by the atmosphere cannot be true at the same time.

While I cannot go deeper into this topic here as the many required explanations to answer your questions would need way too much background information, this should clear up that waves and space work utterly differently than fake-science tries to make people believe. Though everyone should be able to see all the contradictions in their teachings, and thus see that they teach nonsense in pretty much all areas.

Wow, thank you Robert! Thats the type of answer I wanted to hear!

#622 2022-01-28 14:50:04

Ranxi

Hello, here a short video of the 70's about zero point energy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do9Xp5YP0ew

#623 2022-01-29 14:29:54

Darja wrote:

I would say P'taal.
What planet is it taken from?

I heard this term in Wes Penre material. An ancient builder race.

Reiki practitioner

#624 2022-02-03 17:25:25

Robert369

Allies wrote:

I would like to understand why are all the Swaruu girls in our Universe if each of them comes from parallel dimension?

The way you use the words "universe" and "dimension" in this question indicates that you misunderstand how the universe, timelines, dimensions and densities work, which partially is due to the mis-use of these words in the cabal-driven new-age environments.

To answer your questions as much as needed (not writing a book here about how the universe works):

The universe contains everything in existence including every timeline, and it is possible to switch between timelines either via technology or mindpower. The different Swaruus are from different timelines and were gathered up from those and brought into this timelines by technical means (her Suzy ship).

(Dimensions and densities are irrelevant for this question.)

This is explained by Swaruu in the various videos about time travel and how it works, and the Swaruus are explained in the respective videos that explain how the different Swaruus come to be.

#625 2022-02-06 20:45:14

I put here some sugetions for a Future Video.

Swaruu Says that Krystic,is Stellar Term.
Could Kechari Mudra be a Krystic Technique?.
Kechari Mudra is Upwards Orgasm,could be a Krystic Technique,
the left nostril is a sexual organ.

Ashayana Deana says things that concord with Hinduism,interesing things,Druidic Things.

Example that one needed DNA Acelerations to survive the dimensional transcision between 3D Earth and 5D Earth Dimensional States.

Or about Higher Earth Inflow and Outflow,that one can breathe Prana from the Earth Core,that is Kechari Mudra Sushumna Breathing.

And That in Satya Yuga the Prana was everywhere,one could breathe prana,inflow and outflow,and Earth was Etheric,humans was in in inocence,where inocent being that didnt know evil,and where in primordial divine state.

Egyptian Pyramids are a Merkaba,seems to be like Ancient Forums says,a Cube,two Pyramids one above and other Below.

Certains things that i say here is not because i am Elite or something,but advanced alternative new age sites says that already,the one that
says quality half truths,not pure hallucination.

Example Kechari Mudra and Egyptian DUMBS,i believe that is ancient knowledge,related to ancient forums,how enter the DUMB.
The Left Ear the Left Eye,seems to be related,but COBRA 2012 Portal talked already about Tantric Technique,and Lisa Renee
that Kundalini conect souls to Body,and that Esoteric Techniques can conect soul to body,quality new age half truths,like Barbara Marciniak,not Full Hallucination New Age,but quality New Age Stuff.

Stuff how Spin Merkaba Thotian Spin,and Krystal Spin,DNA Acelerations,Hieros Gamos [That is Really Etheric Sex,i believe Corey Goode fused his soul with a Anshar and then defused].

Real Spirituality is about Psychic Powers,Spirituality is not the Right word to Describe it.

And Truth is not the Right world,is the Superior,the Absolute,not a Word can conduces back to mind control.

Ashayana Deane coincides with Hinduism,example move the Body to Astral Plane,that the Astral is 4D Earth,and Paralel Future,related to COBRA 2012 Portal Stuff and Gigi Young.

Is needed something that works for everyday life,not only losing time,but something,that opens the pineal gland,like Yegae2 says.

All this data that i put in this post,is about Druids,Swaruu talked about Druids,so i ask to please take it in consideration for future videos.

Real Spirituality is about Mental Powers.

Also the Soul is developed,when we die all energy can disperse,if one is a Idiot,one have to develop the Soul,and do DNA Acelerations to
conservate the soul,from 3D Physical,to 4D Etheric,the souls fire can disperse when we,die one have to preserve,develop,and protect the soul,including physical immortality.

Please dont delete this post,i wait future videos related to this.

If there are not enough prana they wouldnt get it.
Complete Etheric Inflow and Outflow was Satya Yuga.
Satya Yuga is 6D-7D Earth.Kundalini is Etheric Inflow.
Breath Prana.Sushumna Breathing.DNA Acceleration.Develop the Soul.

Board footer