You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-03 15:17:37

Re: Xi EarthStar - Andromedan Light Geneticist

Robert369 wrote:
Allies wrote:

Makes no sense what you wrote. Even gaming avatars have consciousness. But mainly, it is not a definition of a race, it is another view on us as race.

Of course it makes no sense, but that is what the Galactic Federation uses as argument to justify their mistreatment of Humans, claiming they are not "a race but just tools".

This is similar to the current development on Earth where they (driven by their ET masters) wish to define "Human Rights" to not apply to many of us, e.g. through calling vaxxed people "not being Human anymore" and by that not having "Human Rights" anymore either.

This justification also allows the karma-driven Andromedans to keep a clean conscience even while performing the dirtiest of deeds unto Humanity. Which is just how all the GF works, using false/twisted argumentation to circumvent their very own base rules of treating other beings.

Welcome to the world - and galaxy - of "Rules apply to others only". As above so below, and vice versa - because they are the same entities who ruin both places.

You're generalizing about an unimaginably vast organization when it's a tiny minority of the organization acting against the humanity, and even that is questionable considering that we consent to enter the matrix with the understanding that death is the means of exit.

I normally wouldn't say anything but I see you doing this continually. It's the kind of behavior I expect from a hand wringing newb in the comments section, someone who just heard this information and is freaking out, not from someone who appears to spend most of their time here, engaged in all kinds of deeper conversations.

I understand you're angry. I think everyone is to some extent. I just don't see the point in railing against the Federation day after day, especially knowing it's not really the Federation. It's a tiny faction and even people who know a lot more than we do don't know who it is.

Blaming Andromedans is just scapegoating and it's disrespectful. They've done a lot to help Earth and even if it was a handful of rogue Andromedans, it's not fair to blame a whole race for the actions of a handful of people. That's all I have to say about the matter.

The road appears when you need it.

#27 2022-02-03 16:14:54

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Allies wrote:

Makes no sense what you wrote. Even gaming avatars have consciousness. But mainly, it is not a definition of a race, it is another view on us as race.

Of course it makes no sense, but that is what the Galactic Federation uses as argument to justify their mistreatment of Humans, claiming they are not "a race but just tools".

This is similar to the current development on Earth where they (driven by their ET masters) wish to define "Human Rights" to not apply to many of us, e.g. through calling vaxxed people "not being Human anymore" and by that not having "Human Rights" anymore either.

This justification also allows the karma-driven Andromedans to keep a clean conscience even while performing the dirtiest of deeds unto Humanity. Which is just how all the GF works, using false/twisted argumentation to circumvent their very own base rules of treating other beings.

Welcome to the world - and galaxy - of "Rules apply to others only". As above so below, and vice versa - because they are the same entities who ruin both places.

You're generalizing about an unimaginably vast organization when it's a tiny minority of the organization acting against the humanity, and even that is questionable considering that we consent to enter the matrix with the understanding that death is the means of exit.

I normally wouldn't say anything but I see you doing this continually. It's the kind of behavior I expect from a hand wringing newb in the comments section, someone who just heard this information and is freaking out, not from someone who appears to spend most of their time here, engaged in all kinds of deeper conversations.

I see no "vast organization" here, because that is just a way of making the GF appear "powerful", which is exactly the intention of "many member entities".

Yet, please note that an "organization" is a contract between entities and not an entity in itself, and thus is... nothing, while the member entities are everything. This is the same structure as they use e.g. on Earth, by that making themselves look bigger and fearsome than they are, as to prevent opposition while offering "safety in numbers" in exchange for freedom and personal rights.

As for the member entities (we're talking about people and not even whole races), I am not generalizing about these entities but say that portion (based in individuals) of them are under "negative influence" of whatever sort (call it AI, mind-control or whatever) which is undeniable. This is the same as with Humanity, which is full of good and bad apples - something that I mentioned many times.

crystallinemister wrote:

I understand you're angry. I think everyone is to some extent. I just don't see the point in railing against the Federation day after day, especially knowing it's not really the Federation. It's a tiny faction and even people who know a lot more than we do don't know who it is.

Blaming Andromedans is just scapegoating and it's disrespectful. They've done a lot to help Earth and even if it was a handful of rogue Andromedans, it's not fair to blame a whole race for the actions of a handful of people. That's all I have to say about the matter.

I am not angry but see need to fix a problem. And this problem is not the GF in itself, as it only is one of many groups that serve as tools for the power behind it, but it is right that power behind it that takes control of groups and individuals using various means - deception, mind-control and the nano-bot Covax robotizing being good examples for that.

It is time for everyone to understand that the galaxy needs help, and that almost everyone - even those that actively do evil deeds - need help, because almost nobody (except certain key players) is knowingly and willingly joining the evil way, but does so due to deception and mind-control.

If we understand that none of this could be possible if (both ET or Earth) people were "connected" and not mind-controlled (as that allows to see through deceptions, etc.), then we understand where the problem really is - and why they try to apply Covax to disconnect people and by that from all their inner abilities.

It is this vicious infiltration of consciousness that needs to be removed and a heart-based way of life to be restored instead. Which is needed on a galactic scale and not only on Earth - and we are here to assist with that "out there", after we manage to fix the problems on our own planet.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2022-02-03 17:07:41

Robert369

Allies wrote:

Robert how do you know these things? Do you have an insider in GF?

Considering that this place is Cabal-observed, for obvious reasons your question about me "having" a "GF insider" or not needs to be answered with "no", no matter what the real answer would be. Meaning that this question is not suitable for the general public - just like "DKs" do not publicly reveal themselves.

But please understand that everyone can know everything if connecting to one's Higher Self and all those intrinsic yet dormant abilities that are inherent to every Human, if only raising one's frequency and consciousness-awareness level.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-03 17:08:38)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-02-03 17:20:13

Robert369

Allies wrote:

I thought this is a private server of Gosia isn't it?

The server is run privately but obviously it is publicly available and fully readable even without an account. Plus, all the content can be fully google'd - which should already make clear that no truly sensitive/private information belongs into this forum.

The Taygetan content is tricky enough, and we can be happy that the place hasn't been compromised. Which in itself is more valuable than running a "modern forum with many functions" - insofar I wish to express my kudos to Gosia's forum admin team.

As for the other (in my view rather odd) questions: I think that everyone is free to decide how to share their private details, yes ?

#30 2022-02-03 20:45:54

Robert369

Allies wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

But please understand that everyone can know everything if connecting to one's Higher Self and all those intrinsic yet dormant abilities that are inherent to every Human, if only raising one's frequency and consciousness-awareness level.

This is a new age misconception things do not work like that. You can only feel what is right to do if alligned with your HS and Source however there is no chance to learn facts like from a database this way. You would need to be helped by entities or ETs/AI to acquire such skills.

You clearly have no clue what you talk of: Your Higher Self is a "database", if properly connected and learning how to "query it" aka "ask questions".

This has little to do with new age but in fact is the opposite because it truly empowers you instead of lulling you into dependencies of "you need help from someone". Nobody needs help, if they truly want, because everything is within everyone if only they would find it and then make use of it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-03 20:46:06)

#31 2022-02-04 01:23:44

DarkOwl

Allies wrote:

This is a new age misconception things do not work like that. You can only feel what is right to do if alligned with your HS and Source however there is no chance to learn facts like from a database this way. You would need to be helped by entities or ETs/AI to acquire such skills.

Someones Luk is running out LOL
Banned again!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2022-02-04 02:44:02

Jules77

Hi all,

To clarify I do not believe there are too many people on this planet, and to Roberts point the GF depopulation agenda is about control. Not speaking of the GF I do believe there are those of the opinion that there are too many and humanity has irresponsible reproductive practices - which certainly hasn't helped with what has played out here.

Last edited by Jules77 (2022-02-04 13:07:20)

#33 2022-02-04 05:12:50

If a small percentage of the UFOP is acting against humanity and the rest is allowing it to happen/"just following orders"/adhering to dysfunctional protocols, then the entire structure is responsible. They are knowingly complicit. A vast majority of an organization allowing a small minority within its ranks to freely act against humanity, is by its compliance and inaction, entirely and unilaterally acting against humanity. I actually used to cut the UFOP some slack as a newb, and then I learned.

Overpopulation is an idiotic myth imposed by the cabal and regurgitated by morons. The phrase "there's too many people" only leaves the mouths of those with too few functioning brain cells. The problem is purposefully bad resource management. With proper systems in place, there could be 10 billion or more people incarnate here and no problems. I could write an essay on this, but if anyone doesn't see it for what it is, going into detail will likely not help because there is a dysfunction with their mental process.

*goes back to cave to process shit*

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-02-04 05:27:24)

righteously indignant

#34 2022-02-04 06:58:50

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Welcome back Dragon smile
x

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#35 2022-02-04 09:01:36

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Welcome back Dragon smile
x

Thanks. I'm not fully back yet, still have to process a lot. I just browsed through today and saw some things I felt like commenting on briefly.

righteously indignant

#36 2022-02-04 09:43:14

Kahi Harawira

Ah no. I agree with the ban. I can see too

#37 2022-02-04 09:55:20

Happy

Then I suggest you start pointing out what you agree with here. If you don't, I'll soon make your choice to find other forums - where you most likely feel more at home - an easy choice.

...and yes... that's a warning.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#38 2022-02-04 10:00:02

Gosia
Administrator

Its not about having a different opinion, it´s about banning LUK who is a stalker who keeps signing up with different accounts and is known in all circles now for trashing our work. We can already recognize the patterns in his speech so anyone who resembles that will be banned. If there is anyone innocent who suffers the consequences of that, NOT being LUK, we apologize, but we take no chances. The dude is a paid agent, I am pretty sure of it.

Greta wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Allies wrote:

Banned again!

Whaaat? You banned her for having different opinion then Robert?!
Are you crazy?
Unban her now or I am done here!

#39 2022-02-04 10:08:29

Robert369

Jules77 wrote:

To clarify I do not believe there are too many people on this planet, and to Roberts point the GF depopulation agenda is about control. Not speaking of the GF I do believe there are those of the opinion that there are too many and humanity has irresponsible reproductive practices - which certainly hasn't helped what has played out here.

Actually, the crowdedness of planet Earth is what makes the current awakening possible, because only through these "unmanageable numbers" are we able to successfully tear down their system, especially since many of these "extra Humans" are Starseeds that arrived for the liberation mission.

Which is why they remembered that "a small numbers of slaves is the only means to secure the system". Too late... !

#40 2022-02-04 12:43:43

DarkOwl wrote:

Banned again!

That's a relief. I noticed yesterday, Allies looks a lot like 'All Lies'.

#41 2022-02-04 13:06:34

Greta wrote:

Seems like noone really understands here the idea of DK and how important it is to let people speak out and disagree with imposed truths.

Yes, for the most part, the people here do understand the idea of DK. There is no stopping DK from speaking and acting against tyranny. Even death doesn't stop them. Look at how many times Swaruu has been killed trying to help Earth. But that is not the same as what is happening here. Situations are not one size only. The moderators know what they're doing, not that my two cents means anything.

#42 2022-02-04 13:09:45

07wideeyes

Actually, I think your two cents means quite a lot, crystallinemister!

#43 2022-02-04 13:20:53

TMM

Jules77 wrote:

The papaya not only accomplishes that goal but also slows reproduction of humanity as a whole due to the sterilization affects.

Thank you all for this interesting conversation here. I, for example, don't believe that the planned reduction in population goes back to the idea that we are too many just to control. I think this is much more about harvesting as many souls as they can. Justification: First read in a conversation with an Illuminati insider, and second, if you look at the birth rate in Western countries, it is usually below 2.0. Only states with extreme tyranny/manipulation are above that. Actually, I can claim that if the Germans with 1.4 do not allow migrants, then they eventually die out. The same with the USA 1.8 and other countries in the western world. The other side is Mali, Niger, Somalia and so on... So, no Papayas needed, only freedom and a worthy life...

Just my 5 cent to this term...

Robert369 wrote:

Actually, the crowdedness of planet Earth is what makes the current awakening possible, because only through these "unmanageable numbers" are we able to successfully tear down their system, especially since many of these "extra Humans" are Starseeds that arrived for the liberation mission.

I have to think about that...

Freedom isn't negotiable.

#44 2022-02-04 13:42:03

07wideeyes wrote:

Actually, I think your two cents means quite a lot, crystallinemister!

Thank you, 07wideeyes. Your kindness means a lot.

#45 2022-02-05 15:07:07

Jules77

Our beliefs many times are cabal created and/or influenced. For example, we are told birth rates are dropping for governments to justify immigration they say we need which are mostly human trafficking schemes (especially the large caravan type).  Those that aren't are exploited for cheap labor and corporate profits.

We are then told immigrants don't want to work and are here to leech of those that do in order to create division and distrust among people. When I have a belief I often try and think about why.

Board footer