You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-06 17:41:04

lostsole

Unknown Bluetooth Mac Addresses in the Papayaed

Hi all,

I'm confident most people in this forum have been exposed to the info about the papaya'ed showing blue tooth mac addresses when scanned. So, I won't go into that. It's easy to find the info online.

So, I wanted to try this myself. I downloaded a Bluetooth scanning app for iOS. (Newer phones seem to be blocked from scanning for unknown addresses without downloading a specialized app. Certain older phones can also scan for unknowns.)

Anyway, I'm hoping someone with more knowledge about Bluetooth than I have can answer a couple of questions.

I live in a typical suburban neighborhood with houses not too far away. At home, I picked up about 8 unknown addresses during the day, and then that increased to about twelve at night.

Some addresses showed a 100% connection strength. Most were barely detectable. Are these papaya'ed people/neighbors or something else?

Then, I went to our local grocery store which is also in a strip mall. Inside the store, my unknown Mac addresses shot up to nearly 500!

To my knowledge, most Mac Addresses or tech to connect to should be named, like Sony Tv or whatever. To me, it was mind boggling to have SO many unknowns.

Now, I mentioned in another thread of mine that I had received the swab/PCR when I was hospitalized for C-19. It is said that the swab places a chip near your pineal gland.

Thus, I wondered if despite I have NOT had the papaya, if the swab combined with any exposure to environmental graphene, might have given myself a Mac address. So, I drove up to the middle of nowhere, turned off the car, and ran the scanning app and it showed nothing. Whew. I hope?

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the grocery store having literally hundreds of both weak signal and 100% signal unknown Mac addresses?

I do know that product companies are using blue tooth beacons to track customers while they shop. Perhaps those were some of the addresses? But, would they not label their trackers? Seems like a big cluster f__ck if they did not.

Obviously the best way to test this would be to take groups of papaya'ed and non-papaya'ed out into the woods. But, that is beyond me to do as I don't socialize with anyone in my town. Someone already did this over in Europe somewhere.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by lostsole (2022-02-06 17:41:31)

Board footer