You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-05 01:31:38

DarkOwl

The Illuminati Card Game

Athena Swaruu mentioned the Illuminati Card Game in the latest video on the 'truckers convoy' in Canada.
Some background on this game is worth pointing our for those who may not be aware of their significance.

The Illuminati Card Game was published in 1994 by Steve Jackson Games. In the game players are all vying for world domination through the particular secret society they belong to, by running various operations and deploying agents against their cabal rivals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminat … orld_Order

You'll learn more about the cabal playbook via these cards than a dozen books on the subject (they can be browsed here). It's worth looking closely at all 400 of them as it's one of the best 'revelations-of-the-method' you're going to find anywhere.

https://archive.org/details/illuminati_ … ention.png

Two of the more famous cards seem to 'predict' 9/11 (bearing in mind published in 1994)

Screen-Shot-2022-02-05-at-2-26-31-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-02-05-at-2-24-28-PM.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-02-05 09:23:47

Happy

Re: The Illuminati Card Game

A full deck (412 cards) can also be found here.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-02-05 12:58:28

In the deck of 412 cards there're only nine countries/states mentioned: England, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, China, Finland, California and Hawaii. Why Finland?

Last edited by Kosminen Seikkailija (2022-02-05 15:00:59)

#4 2022-02-05 15:24:20

Happy

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

In the deck of 412 cards there're only nine countries/states mentioned: England, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, China, Finland, California and Hawaii. Why Finland?

The Finland-card mentions the key-word "computers." to To my knowledge, Finland is home to the company that offers one of the world's strongest off-the-shelf protection to personal computers; F-Secure.

Finland

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2022-02-05 20:46:48

I see Finland as a sort of a test lab for wireless tech, especially Nokia cluster from nineties comes into mind. The card may be about that.

Within some Finnish spiritual communities phrase ‘light coming from the north’, or such, has been adopted into vocabulary. I believe its origins are supposed to lie in Blavatsky’s work, but I haven’t come across with that. To my understanding it refers to some great role that Nordic countries, or Finland, as it’s interpreted, should have in the ascension process. Some say it’s misinterpretation of Blavatsky. But if it holds any truth, it certainly sheds interesting light on CA’s work... Anyway it’s interesting to find out that Finland is part of ‘the game’. I didn’t know that.

And for the record, the ladies tend not to go in sauna with the gents, unless they’re a couple.

Happy wrote:
Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

The Finland-card mentions the key-word "computers." to To my knowledge, Finland is home to the company that offers one of the world's strongest off-the-shelf protection to personal computers; F-Secure.

https://healthglade.com/wp-content/uplo … me-147.png

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2022-02-05 21:17:39)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#6 2022-02-07 06:46:25

DarkOwl

This card is a coded reference to a sphere of influence the cabal manipulate.
Can anyone guess what it is and what it's referring to?
(older starseeds might get it)

Screen-Shot-2022-02-05-at-2-20-54-PM.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-02-07 07:18:04

Hippie movement? Headbands, crystals and type of clothing. Harmonica was widely used in 60s folk. Songs of peace were probably controlled, and they even mocked people by turning the tree of life upside down and called it the peace symbol.

It’s divide and rule all the way. They  always control both narratives, but people rarely seem to get that. The convoy was pretty obvious.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2022-02-07 07:23:31)

#8 2022-02-07 07:29:26

DarkOwl

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Hippie movement? Headbands, crystals and type of clothing. Harmonica was widely used in 60s folk. Songs of peace were probably controlled, and they even mocked people by turning the tree of life upside down and called it the peace symbol.

It’s divide and rule all the way. They  always control both narratives, but people rarely seem to get that. The convoy was pretty obvious.

Close but no.
Clue: it refers to a large New Age event in the late 80's

#9 2022-02-07 19:58:23

DarkOwl

DarkOwl wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Close but no.
Clue: it refers to a large New Age event in the late 80's

Harmonic Convergence, August 16th 1987 (Harmonica Virgins... get it? haha)
Another way of saying... "we control the New Age"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/almanac-th … YHF4eb9d17

#10 2022-02-07 21:38:34

DarkOwl

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

... and they even mocked people by turning the tree of life upside down and called it the peace symbol.

The peace symbol is also an upside down (or reversed) protection rune, Algiz

#11 2022-02-08 06:05:46

DarkOwl wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:

... and they even mocked people by turning the tree of life upside down and called it the peace symbol.

DarkOwl wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Yes, and there’s more to it. ᛦ rune was widely used in younger futhark (or even before that substituting ᛉ). The heavier connotations ᛉlife and deathᛦ were established more in modern esotericism (ww2 german occultism?). In my mind ᛉ symbolizes Yggdrasil,  tree of life, and it’s easy to see ᛦ yr as the opposition, like the german occultists did.

yr means drizzle rain in norwegian, and it may lead us all the way to ancient greek alphabets, and so forth. The symbols are essentially what we make of them. If you’re a hippy invested in peace sign that’s what you get. To me it symbolizes calamity and serves as an indication that someone clever used elaborate ways to infiltrate into peaceful opposition.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2022-02-08 06:08:38)

#12 2022-02-08 07:33:12

DarkOwl

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Yes, and there’s more to it. ᛦ rune was widely used in younger futhark (or even before that substituting ᛉ). The heavier connotations ᛉlife and deathᛦ were established more in modern esotericism (ww2 german occultism?). In my mind ᛉ symbolizes Yggdrasil,  tree of life, and it’s easy to see ᛦ yr as the opposition, like the german occultists did.

yr means drizzle rain in norwegian, and it may lead us all the way to ancient greek alphabets, and so forth. The symbols are essentially what we make of them. If you’re a hippy invested in peace sign that’s what you get. To me it symbolizes calamity and serves as an indication that someone clever used elaborate ways to infiltrate into peaceful opposition.

Nice little article agreeing and expanding on what we've been saying. Billy Meier is even mentioned.

(embedding runes into your text was a nice touch Azirael) smile

https://au.figu.org/content/Peace%20and … om%205.pdf

Board footer