You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-26 11:36:48

From China

Early warning

Please note that according to my personal prediction ability, I received five early warning signals on January 23 and 24, 2022. The signal information points to about five earthquakes or volcanoes and specific damage events in the future!

I personally estimate that the probability of fault layer occurrence on the west coast of the United States is high

I personally predict that the event response time can be divided into one week or two weeks, and the longest is two months. (of course, it's best not to happen, but according to my previous prediction and analysis, the accuracy rate is 90%, so it's not very optimistic)

#2 2022-01-26 23:32:27

DarkOwl

Re: Early warning

Tonga in the Pacific experienced a massive eruption on the 15th Jan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech … orded.html

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-01-27 11:19:57

From China

Add: specific destructive events include war. Probably in Eastern Europe

#4 2022-01-28 09:16:39

From China

hello everyone! According to the five warning signals I said above, one hit. Online news report: the official website of Tokyo volcanic ash consultation center and South Japan Radio Television reported that at 1:19 p.m. local time on the 28th, the Nanyue crater of yingdao volcano in Kagoshima, Kyushu, Japan erupted. (four more times.)

Unfortunately, I received two warning signals today. Add up to seven times....

#5 2022-01-28 09:33:01

From China

If you have friends living in Japan, I recommend you to read Japanese comics. The name is "the future I see". This is a prophecy comics. The name of the prophet is tatsuki Her way of prophecy is in the form of dreams. One of my ways is the same as her. What distinguishes me from her is the response time of the overall event. Mine is relatively short, and her event response time is relatively long.

My other ways of receiving early warning signals include the sound of birds and angel numbers in addition to dreams.

#6 2022-02-03 11:59:12

From China

From China wrote:

hello everyone! According to the five warning signals I said above, one hit. Online news report: the official website of Tokyo volcanic ash consultation center and South Japan Radio Television reported that at 1:19 p.m. local time on the 28th, the Nanyue crater of yingdao volcano in Kagoshima, Kyushu, Japan erupted. (four more times.)

Unfortunately, I received two warning signals today. Add up to seven times....

It erupted again 7 degrees in 8 days after the eruption of the South Vietnam crater of the yingdao volcano in Kagoshima, Kyushu, Japan.

According to the official microblog of China International Seismological Network, China Seismological Network officially determined that a magnitude 2.7 earthquake occurred in Chaoyang District, Beijing at 1:55 on February 3, with a focal depth of 21 kilometers, according to China News Network this morning.

#7 2022-02-05 05:57:57

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

There is some information coming out, that Orion negatives on Mars has given China's Cabal star creation technology

I consider this another Cabal lies, as creating a star is beyond even 6D entities as that would involves the creation of a higher consciousness being than oneself is.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-02-05 09:49:59

Robert369

Greta wrote:

Namely sun needs lots of mass which you can never collect in a lab.

Sorry to burst your fake-science bubble, but "needing lots of mass" simply is not how a sun - or anything else really - works, because mass is a result and not a cause of anything:

As explained by our Taygetan friends (yep, again I point you at the content that this place is about!), everything is energy aka waves, and the waves create matter. Thus you need lots of energy, which possibly could be accumulated over time but never be kept up by 3-6D entities, especially not at the required high frequencies.

But as I outlined above, the more important thing is that "a sun" just like planets isn't a dead space ball but a high density entity with actual consciousness which operates at frequencies that are way beyond 3-6D and thus couldn't be produced via matter-based devices. Instead, it needs an even higher frequency  consciousness to create such "sun entity", obviously which excludes lower density beings (3-6D are low densities). Thus, creating a physical body doesn't create a consciousness for it, meaning that if you create an artificial body, it will be a lifeless physical cadaver (which within the 3D Moon Matrix is AI controlled and seemingly alive) until a consciousness enters it.

In fact, just like all conscious beings, our physical shell is only a small portion of our existence while most of our bodies are non-physical aka in higher densities - and our personal frequency decides how much of them we can use.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2022-02-10 07:40:40

From China

According to the official measurement of China seismic network, a 3.6-magnitude earthquake occurred in Shiwei County, Xingtai, Hebei Province at 21:48 on February 6, with a focal depth of 8km   

Recently, (destructive incident) an explosion occurred on a street floor in Northeast China (I can see the video online, but I won't say where it is)

My personal warning information can't give the exact time and place for the time being, but tatsuki, the author of the Japanese cartoon "the future I see", whose information can't be ignored!

#10 2022-02-11 07:16:02

RoadtoSamadhi

We need direct intervention from Karistus…. Seriously.

#11 2022-12-18 13:18:23

From China

According to the early warning information I received two days ago and the information given by the Japanese comic writer Tatsuki, it is estimated that Mount Fuji may erupt on December 20, 2022 (this month) or August 20, 2023 next year

#12 2023-10-29 15:22:51

From China

Special warning for 2023. Hello everyone. Today, let's talk about the future I see, which is known as' predicting dreams'. In April of this year, I saw two scenes in my "Predictive Dreams". One is the tsunami (which has been reported in relevant news), and the other is the upward eruption of a large fire (which has not yet been achieved). Based on the information provided by other personnel, it is estimated that the eruption occurred on Mount Fuji in Japan. The time may be around November 3rd.

Remind kind-hearted people living near Mount Fuji and Tokyo to take relevant defensive measures or temporarily leave for a period of time. Please take care。。。!

Board footer