You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-08 02:49:14

DarkOwl

Taygetan crew 'photo'

This is the new heading banner for swaruu.org
Thought you guys might like to see it smile

the-crew-1.jpg

Question: Who is the woman on the far left and the man on the far right?
From second in we have Athena, Minerva, Yazhi/Sophia (i'm guessing) and Anneke

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-02-08 04:28:44

Re: Taygetan crew 'photo'

Far Left= Swaruu (9)
Far Right= DHOR KAAL'EL

Last edited by TheBlackEmperor (2022-02-09 02:19:50)

#3 2022-02-08 04:48:53

With this level of facial symmetry FaceApp becomes useless. Would you say that’s the tell tale sign of a higher density human life form? I have my suppositions.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#4 2022-02-08 08:34:33

Pymander

Very cool! I know the photos of Athena & Aneeka were real but also modified to avoid the censors and all... wondering if that's the same with the new photos?

#5 2022-02-08 08:44:45

WXMM

On Robert's YouTube channel, the names of the people in the above pictures are marked.

#6 2022-02-08 08:59:21

WXMM wrote:

On Robert's YouTube channel, the names of the people in the above pictures are marked.

https://imguploader.net/if/84u9ieRksE9U.jpg

Last edited by TheBlackEmperor (2022-02-08 09:16:25)

#7 2022-02-08 17:22:37

Tigerhawk

I love that we're starting to get to see some of their real faces. Very cool!

#8 2022-02-08 17:45:20

WXMM

They are all blood group A, actually descendants of people on earth.

#9 2022-02-08 19:28:31

DarkOwl

TheBlackEmperor wrote:
WXMM wrote:

https://imguploader.net/if/84u9ieRksE9U.jpg

Thanks smile

84u9ie-Rks-E9-U.jpg

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2022-02-08 23:01:05

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

Did Gosia explain why Swaruu9 changed her appearance? We saw different picture till recently, reminding Athena.

Swaruu 9 never changed appearance, but Gosia never introduced her real face picture to the community yet, but only those of other Swaruus. The above is from Robert's channel which had them all.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-02-09 09:36:30

Pymander

From the video today... it was especially interesting seeing the holographic patch on the Taygetan suits worn by Dhor K'aal'el and Raguel. I remember it being described in a video months ago. It is such an elegant design.

#12 2022-02-11 23:14:13

DarkOwl

photo-2022-02-12-12-11-21.jpg

#13 2022-02-11 23:19:17

DarkOwl

This pic was only up on Telegram for a short while before being removed.
Please delete, Gosia, if this is not supposed to be public.

EDIT: OK... it's back up on Telegram

#14 2022-02-12 00:21:33

HiddenSquid
Banned

So my guess of who the middle person is, is HR Alenym, and top left is Swaruu of erra (9).

#15 2022-02-12 01:06:56

Robert369

unknown.png

Please note that Alenym's real picture wasn't revealed so far, but only a "look-alike".

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-12 01:10:33)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2022-02-12 01:08:11

Robert369

Here's a named version from Telegram:

unknown.png

Please note that Alenym's real picture wasn't revealed so far, but only a "look-alike".

I suggest to merge this thread with the other one about the same topic.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-12 01:10:15)

#17 2022-02-12 01:22:30

HiddenSquid
Banned

Doesn't look like this pic is on telegram, but I hardly go to CA's telegram, although I did just check minutes ago and it isn't there. So it must be down again? Are we ruining the surprise? Anyways I remember CA dropped Aneeka's pic in a video prior to revealing it was a pic albeit altered, so I'm assuming that's the same with Alenym's...

#18 2022-02-12 01:34:43

HiddenSquid
Banned

Is that part of telegram or a different app?

#19 2022-02-12 01:46:24

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

Here's a named version from Telegram:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

I suggest to merge this thread with the other one about the same topic.

Thanks for the clarification re. the Alenym pic smile

Yes, in hindsight it would have been more appropriate to post under the other thread. I would merge if I knew how. Feel free to message me to coach me through it if you know how to so it Robert.

#20 2022-02-12 01:49:10

DarkOwl

HiddenSquid wrote:

Is that part of telegram or a different app?

Telegram.
The group is called Cosmic Agency Free Chat.
It doesn't have a 'share link' option so I can't share that with you. I actually can't remember how I got there. Someone else may be able to help.

#21 2022-02-12 02:08:55

You can look up "Cosmic Agency Free Chat" in a search engine and it will come up

#22 2022-02-12 02:25:01

HiddenSquid
Banned

That's alright. Not even sure why I came back to post on this forum, because awhile ago I was posting and I started working on a topic about the tetrahedral properties of water and it's nano-particle accelerator properties, and just as I was pondering finishing touches to it, while outside smoking I had a helicopter fly by my house, felt a wave go past me (definitely not wind, some sort of gravity cannon), felt a micro earthquake under my house and parts of my house's plumbing got destroyed. Most of what was hit is fixed now, but within the last two weeks I started noticing oil (or black goo?) and some neon green substance like anti-freeze in my tap water, which I wouldn't of known about if I wasn't distilling my water. All of which is topping off all the other stuff I'd distill out of my water when I started distilling about 2 years ago. The oil and green stuff started appearing in the last few weeks.

I'll probably still post my write up on water just to give the middle finger to the cabal and/or fed.

Anyways sorry for that, just sharing what I'm dealing with and why I went quiet.

#23 2022-02-12 02:27:10

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh thank you. I probably wouldn't have thought to use that query in a search engine so I guess I can short cut to check that out. Thanks.

#24 2022-02-12 04:22:03

Tigerhawk

I'm still blown away that they are starting to show us their real faces. This feels like such a significant step in the disclosure process, and I hope it's just the beginning. Seeing them makes them feel even more like family, and I can't thank them enough for taking this step.

I would love to have the opportunity to see HRH Alenym's real face at some point.

#25 2022-02-12 04:49:33

DarkOwl

Tigerhawk wrote:

I'm still blown away that they are starting to show us their real faces. This feels like such a significant step in the disclosure process, and I hope it's just the beginning. Seeing them makes them feel even more like family, and I can't thank them enough for taking this step.

I would love to have the opportunity to see HRH Alenym's real face at some point.

It blows me away too! What a time to be alive on planet earth.

Releasing the photos was an important step in the familiarisation process to get us ready for contact. The do feel more and more like family as time goes by.

And yes it would be lovely to see HRH's real face sometime. Because of what she stands for and represents, she has become a queen to more than just the Taygetans smile

Board footer