You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-09 22:27:00

Tigerhawk

2 Humans on the Toleka

We knew before about the Japanese girl that was rescued and taken in as part of the Taygetan crew. Now the latest video said that there are now two humans on board the Toleka.

Gosia, is it possible that at some point we can hear how it came about that there is a second human who has joined the team?

#2 2022-02-09 22:42:13

DarkOwl

Re: 2 Humans on the Toleka

Yes, that would be very interesting to know!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-02-09 22:55:19

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

If the criterium for a human is to have both parents human then Aneeka is the second one in my opinion.
Having only one parent ET or his Genom inserted would be a hybrid.
Two parents (or one in case of parthenogenesis and cloning) it is an ET.

This would be true if Humans themselves wouldn't already genetically be ETs as they were coming/seeded from outside of Earth.

So, I guess that the answer to the above question firstly requires a proper definition of ET and Human, and where exactly the borders are - something that I consider rather tricky to define, because many if not most Humans are hybrids already.

Insofar I suggest to skip the definition seeking and just look for the naming answer.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-02-10 00:49:43

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

For me more interesting then who it is is the question by which rule Taygetans chose to bypass Federation regulations.

This is quite assumptive, as I am certain that you do not know all the GF regulations. I dare say that nobody on Earth does, and likely not even in space people know all the rules. Not that they seem to matter really though, as they are bent and twisted to the liking of the ones in power anyways.

My understanding is that it was an extraction of an own Starseed.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-02-10 13:16:28

Robert369 wrote:

It wasn't. In the Pleiadian Knowledge-videos about the Suriko-mission it was said that she is an ordinary human not a starseed.

#6 2022-02-10 14:33:56

Sekhmet wrote:
Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

It wasn't. In the Pleiadian Knowledge-videos about the Suriko-mission it was said that she is an ordinary human not a starseed.

Who is the second human any idea?

Not really. There is/was this Youtube-channel Rick-plus-some-random-numbers-and-letters who was also in contact with the Taygetans. Can't find his channel anymore. Then again we haven't seen Matias for a while either...

#7 2022-02-10 16:41:37

Tigerhawk

Then again we haven't seen Matias for a while either...

Matias appeared in one of Gosia's videos a 3 weeks ago. Besides, being Gosia's significant other, I highly doubt the Taygetans would separate them. I'm pretty sure I've heard in a video before they've said they would never extract anyone who has family/relationship ties and responsibilities.

#8 2022-02-10 16:43:11

Tigerhawk wrote:

Matias appeared in one of Gosia's videos a 3 weeks ago. Besides, being Gosia's significant other, I highly doubt the Taygetans would separate them. I'm pretty sure I've heard in a video before they've said they would never extract anyone who has family/relationship ties and responsibilities.

3 weeks is a long time in these days. smile It was more of a lame joke though.

#9 2022-02-10 22:37:37

Tigerhawk

3 weeks is a long time in these days. smile It was more of a lame joke though.

Lol, fair enough.

#10 2022-02-11 09:12:29

Gosia
Administrator

Hahaha. Matias is good and well down here. Who would help me take care of Bongo? big_smile

Tigerhawk wrote:

#11 2022-02-11 09:14:01

Gosia
Administrator

Extractions are definitely allowed in specific cases. Many people have been extracted already in the past and not only by the Taygetans. Happens all the time.

Robert369 wrote:
Sekhmet wrote:

For me more interesting then who it is is the question by which rule Taygetans chose to bypass Federation regulations.

This is quite assumptive, as I am certain that you do not know all the GF regulations. I dare say that nobody on Earth does, and likely not even in space people know all the rules. Not that they seem to matter really though, as they are bent and twisted to the liking of the ones in power anyways.

#12 2022-02-11 12:07:55

Halflife

Gosia wrote:

Extractions are definitely allowed in specific cases. Many people have been extracted already in the past and not only by the Taygetans. Happens all the time.

Robert369 wrote:
Sekhmet wrote:

Interesting. I am not new to the disclosure. I don't plan to use the forum very much, but I have some questions regarding this topic.

Sadly, many starseeds, for one reason or another, have been "papaya'd". Would those starseeds still potentially be able to be extracted at an appropriate time?
It is my understanding that they could be helped by more complex methods, such as creating a new healthy body. Are the original uncorrupted DNA templates of starseeds generally kept on record by their star families, or perhaps would they be willing to go to unorthodox methods such as employing time travel to acquire the original DNA to help one in such a position?

Last edited by Halflife (2022-02-11 12:31:37)

#13 2022-02-11 15:30:04

Sekhmet wrote:

We have not seen Dale for a long time? Could he be the second human onboard?

No, check this esp transcript.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/el-homo- … er-taygeta

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#14 2022-02-12 10:03:27

Gosia
Administrator

No, its not Dale. smile And I dont know about the papayed people and them getting extracted. Taygetans dont extract on a regular basis. On very rare occasions. So I dont know as the topic never came up.

Sekhmet wrote:

We have not seen Dale for a long time? Could he be the second human onboard?

Board footer