You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-12 19:55:34

HiddenSquid
Banned

Thank you edith! My e button is broken, so I couldn't capitalize the e

Just wanted to say thank you for your response to me ranting about my water. I didn't agree whole-heartily with all your recommendations on the grounds that they cannot be taken as absolute in all ways without other ways too. It is an absolute to follow or have those mindsets, but in my being I have to intersperse what you said with other ways as a whole.

And the thank you is mostly because your response allowed me to decrypt information I got bouncing in my mind, call it a download or inspiration which wasn't part of your intendended message, but I believe it allowed me to better see puzzle pieces I'm working with related to where I'm stuck at in space-time, so again thank you!

I suppose that thread got deleted due to the unrelated conversations that ensued or something about merging the thread into another.

Unfortunately I have to use municipal water as I live in a large metropolitan area (next to dougway or area 52 as what it really is) in it's suburbs, which is why I distill my water to filter as best I can the stuff that's going into the water. I am very much between a rock and a hard place, so unless I run off into the wilderness far away from cabal heartland in america, I have to deal with slave/concentration/regressive-experimentation camp scenario(s). 

Again thank you as you allowed me to decipher something important, to me you feel like an old soul that's been here longer than I, and I was always taught to listen to those who came before me.

My apologies for my overt bluntness and grandiose/bloated personality, I just wanted you to know I saw your reply and I wish you well in your journey! big_smile

#2 2022-02-12 23:31:53

DarkOwl

Re: Thank you edith! My e button is broken, so I couldn't capitalize the e

HiddenSquid wrote:

I suppose that thread got deleted due to the unrelated conversations that ensued or something about merging the thread into another.

I'm guessing that would have been the case. Good on you for starting another thread (although you may want to change the title to something that reflects the subject matter if you want to attract others to the conversation) smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-02-13 02:22:58

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh no that title name is on point. I was wanting to thank edith for their reply, which I couldn't due to the original thread being deleted before I could thank. I wasn't really wanting to start up a dedicated thread about living next to area 52 lol. Nor what's being done to my water and god knows what else combined with the chemtrails, and on and on and on...

#4 2022-02-13 02:33:29

HiddenSquid
Banned

I mean I can but I'm not too keen on more gravity cannon's going off causing micro earthquakes under my house. Not to mention I got grey's lurking around my house, and last night because I started calling out dougway, I had a drone/craft visitation from there.

It's not so much that I know it's there and am calling it out, it's more about I know about a bunch of other stuff that gets me into trouble. They've literally tried to already murder me and my mother, which didn't pan out for them, on top of the poisoning and experimentation. They either want me dead or under control.

#5 2022-02-13 02:56:00

Robert369

HiddenSquid wrote:

They either want me dead or under control.

At least you are not alone in this, because this is valid for all of Humanity right now. wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-02-13 03:27:03

HiddenSquid
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

They either want me dead or under control.

At least you are not alone in this, because this is valid for all of Humanity right now. wink

Oh I know. I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm oh so special. I know I can seem like I'm bombastic and egotistical, it's just my style of expression via English language. Brings the lizard/dragon right out of me haha.

But yeah, the gravity cannon aimed at my plumbing is a new one, not sure too many people get that aimed at them and theirs for being themselves, although I wouldn't doubt I'm the only one. Just don't hear about it as much, it's usually directed energy weapon, but I'd say that's a gravity cannon, so ya..

#7 2022-02-13 03:57:35

Robert369

HiddenSquid wrote:

But yeah, the gravity cannon aimed at my plumbing is a new one, not sure too many people get that aimed at them and theirs for being themselves, although I wouldn't doubt I'm the only one. Just don't hear about it as much, it's usually directed energy weapon, but I'd say that's a gravity cannon, so ya..

Wave cannons are used by "them" for a while already, though I cannot see why they would target the house and not the person, as e.g. a heart attack caused by such would be less visible.

One would think that most people wouldn't be able to talk about it after the attack anymore, or, if sheepish and unaware enough, wouldn't even realize that an attack happened in case they survive.

Anyhow, hard as it might be in your situation, I hope that you can manifest them away instead of having your mind circling around this and similar events. I am certain you can do such !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-02-13 06:06:00

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh that's just it, I've already been hit by them. That happened before the attack on my plumbing. when I got personally attacked it didn't work out for them, although it did almost knocked me down. I'm more resilient in a lot of ways compared to my plumbing lol. It happened a year ago or so, and they expected it would kill me, and I could hear them discussing that with their group.

By my reasoning they figured they couldn't get to me but instead go after utilities they more or less have domain over, so as to irritate me. And this happened a few months ago.

The problem they have with me is I'm energetically phased into a lot of realities and I'd just reform back in. For all I know it technically did kill me and I just assembled myself back, which is related to water, and I was going to explain that and more, and that's what prompted the attack on my plumbing I think (I certainly wasn't thinking or wishing to be attacked when I was writing up about water).

That was actually my perception of it, I saw another version of myself that I am in dreamtime and I keep track of this sort of thing in parallel to here, and I holographically reinserted the memory complex that they targeted (my brain in this case). As for my heart, not sure it would help them to target it as my primary heart isn't the heart that's part of my physical avatar here, but it is interfaced with my form here, and I don't think they have the capacity to map out the layers of it.

But not trying to boast, as I do want to share these concepts with others, and ya I am kinda the sort that would pull on a dragon's tail haha, although in this case I didn't know I was... I just wanted to talk about water lol. So excuse me if that's some sort of dragon's hoard (me saying this isn't aimed at you R369).

As for trying to manifest out of this or change it, I can in theory, but it's a long story as to why I am where I'm at and even I don't know or can't remember everything about it. And I most certainly didn't manifest all this and if I did, I did it ignorantly, and I am trying to make a course correction. And part of the issue is I might've been here a long time, way before moon matrix.

#9 2022-02-13 14:28:04

Edith_S

Hi Hidden Squid,
I am glad that I, somehow, offered you some help.

Actually I am also interested in water. Not just like an engineer who has worked in water management (I became a psychologist later on, when I was "old enough" to be taken seriously, haha!) but because water fascinated me before I learned from the Taygetans that aether is also water.
But I appreciate:
1.Victor Schauberger's work on water and more (Comprehend and Copy Nature, see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPrLGUGZsw )
where from mim 27.40 are presented some ingenious water treatment and management tips, meant to clean or revitalize it.

2. Gerald Pollack"s work about The Fourth Phase of Water which explains a lot about the physiology and biology of living beings ( video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnRMRGsAHfA )

3. and Lao Tze who said in the Tao te Ching  http://thetaoteching.com/taoteching8.html
The Tao is like a well:
used but never used up.
It is like the eternal void:
filled with infinite possibilities.
The supreme good is like water,
which nourishes all things without trying to.

Well, where there is water, there is life.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-13 14:54:21)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#10 2022-02-13 16:14:09

Edith_S

Hi Sekhmet,

Even here on earth water exists in many phases, with different proprieties and behavior under different conditions of temperature and pressure.

About Ether all I can say that is not empty, and water  exists in another form, different from the earthly water, energetically speaking.

I can't offer an explanation why, so here's a quote from

MINITOPICS WITH GOSIA - EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFORMATION - YAZHI,ANEEKA, ATHENA SWARUU
Published 6 January 2022 by Cosmic Agency, Gosia

Space and Temperature
Gosia: They say that the area where the satellites are located has a temperature of
1,500-2,000 degrees and that they can't take it. What do you say about that?
Anéeka: They confuse things. Space has no temperature, objects in space do.
-273.15°c absolute zero, is when all molecular motion stops completely. But if an
object is in space or wherever, it will have its temperature depending on what it is
doing or where that object is. That is, in space a satellite is receiving solar radiation,
and from the Earth, electromagnetic one, and from its own internal electrical systems.
By the very fact that it is in space, in a vacuum seen from low densities, 3D-5D
wrongly said, but as a reference (higher up space is basically water, Ether).
But from the point of view useful to humans it is a vacuum. There by the laws of
thermodynamics, in a vacuum, there can be no temperature transfer.
So for an object in space, like a spacecraft, it will not be able to radiate its
temperature, so inside a spacecraft or for a spacecraft or for a satellite the real
problem is that it cannot cool down.
Gosia: But from your point of view, "5D", it is also vacuum and cannot have
temperature transfer?
Anéeka: From my point of view, "5D", it is still a vacuum but with the knowledge that it
is water in a useful form... that is, zero-point energy. So, space is not cold. It is only
inert. And the temperature of objects depends on what processes external to them or
internal to them cause them to accumulate heat.

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-02-13 16:20:10)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer