You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-13 11:20:15

Rafael

(in Polish) Taygetan help in creating independent settlements?

Witaj Gosiu;)

super że dałaś wywiad u Aleksa, na prawdę nie masz co się przejmować o swój język Polski bo jest świetny.

Gosiu jak myślisz czy Tajgetanie mogli by pomóc w tworzeniu niezależnych osad w Polsce?

Siedzę w tym temacie, buduje domy kopułowe, i widzę że jest mnóstwo ludzi którzy na hasło; jest 100 h ziemi i materiały budowlane na domy , bardzo chętnie zjawili by sie i nareszcie by coś się zaczeło dziać, bo takie miejsca podnosiły by wibracje chociażby dlatego że jedna z kopuł , była by przeznaczona na medytacje ciągłą itp

Tak pokrótce nakreślam temat , co o tym myślisz?

Moderator's edit:

"Hello Gosia;)

Great that you gave an interview with Alex, you really don't have to worry about your Polish language, because it is great.

Gosiu, how do you think that Tajgetans could help in creating independent settlements in Poland?

I'm in this subject, I'm building dome houses, and I see that there are a lot of people who, when they hear the words; there is 100 ha of land and building materials for houses, they would be very happy to come and finally something would start to happen, because such places would raise vibrations even if only because one of the domes would be designated for continuous meditation, etc.

This is a brief outline of the topic, what do you think?"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#2 2022-02-13 13:08:16

Gosia
Administrator

Re: (in Polish) Taygetan help in creating independent settlements?

The Taygetans onboard, even though they support people becoming independent of the system, wouldn´t get involved in that themselves, they are busy with other tasks and beside that, cannot get involved themselves directly and officially like that. Whatever they do, is always behind the scenes. At least not at the moment. Maybe in the future that will change. But they definitely suppport people becoming self sufficient. Thank you for joining us! smile

Rafael wrote:

Witaj Gosiu;)

super że dałaś wywiad u Aleksa, na prawdę nie masz co się przejmować o swój język Polski bo jest świetny.

Gosiu jak myślisz czy Tajgetanie mogli by pomóc w tworzeniu niezależnych osad w Polsce?

Siedzę w tym temacie, buduje domy kopułowe, i widzę że jest mnóstwo ludzi którzy na hasło; jest 100 h ziemi i materiały budowlane na domy , bardzo chętnie zjawili by sie i nareszcie by coś się zaczeło dziać, bo takie miejsca podnosiły by wibracje chociażby dlatego że jedna z kopuł , była by przeznaczona na medytacje ciągłą itp

Tak pokrótce nakreślam temat , co o tym myślisz?

Moderator's edit:

"Hello Gosia;)

Great that you gave an interview with Alex, you really don't have to worry about your Polish language, because it is great.

Gosiu, how do you think that Tajgetans could help in creating independent settlements in Poland?

I'm in this subject, I'm building dome houses, and I see that there are a lot of people who, when they hear the words; there is 100 ha of land and building materials for houses, they would be very happy to come and finally something would start to happen, because such places would raise vibrations even if only because one of the domes would be designated for continuous meditation, etc.

This is a brief outline of the topic, what do you think?"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#3 2022-02-13 13:25:22

Rafael

Dzięki za odpowiedź, dlaczego po angielsku? Potrzebne jest po prostu żeby ktoś udostępnił duży teren pod osadę i zapewnił początkowe materiały budowlane ale jakoś nikt sie nie kwapi..

#4 2022-02-13 13:39:52

Happy

Rafael wrote:

[...] dlaczego po angielsku?

As we don't (yet?) have a separate Polish forum, you are currently in the English forum.

Your initial post first appeared under another topic, so I created a separate topic for it. Recognizing your topic to be likely of interest for the members unacquainted with the Polish language, I also translated it with the translator given - for the members' convenience.

Thank you for this input, Rafael! You gave us some food for thought there. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2022-02-13 14:11:14

Rafael

Ok, so will you ask Taygetan from me , would they get somehow land for that project? smile

#6 2022-02-13 18:55:03

Robert369

Rafael wrote:

Ok, so will you ask Taygetan from me , would they get somehow land for that project? smile

I'd say that Gosia was more than clear in her statement that the Taygetans cannot get directly involved down here.

And that wouldn't be helpful anyways, because the current main lesson that Humanity must learn is that only self-empowerment and learning to solve one's problem down here will create a free and self-sustainable new society, as otherwise new dependencies will arise.

This goes with the old saying:

Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll be fed for life.

And the Taygetans are here to teach, not to spoon feed.

Of course, some ET caused and for Humanity unsolvable problems may be eliminated by helpful beings in the background, but any formation of new structures must come from the people themselves.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-02-13 21:13:53

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

I wonder, is there more Taygetans helping then those 33 who are on Toleka?

You once again show that you have not bothered with Gosia's content but still post and post and post odd questions.

She explained to be part of the "background team" (alongside about 2500 other Taygetan Starseeds) and not on the Toleka, though she obviously is quite visible.

Sekhmet wrote:

Is anyone else from Taygeta helping humans from behind the curtains in removing the Cabals?

Activities related to "removing the Cabals" for obvious reasons cannot be shared publicly, meaning that asking for such information during an ongoing war is rather pointless.

But there are plenty of races from various densities at work in assisting with this, because enough is enough, and Earth/Gaia and Humanity are destined to get liberated from the 3D Matrix this time.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-13 21:50:29)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-02-14 00:58:59

Pymander

Direct involvement isn't necessary to solve our problems. We collectively have all the technology and knowledge to build a semi-holographic society ourselves of reasonably high technology. What we don't have are enough minds who know how and are willing to escape the slave mentality we are born in. 

Last night, for some reason I watched a short video on the practice of foot binding. It blew my mind how people were willing to inflict such severe and permanent damage to their own daughters simply because tHe EmPEror thOuGHt IT wAs fAsHIoNAblE. People knew it was wrong for centuries. They knew it caused extraordinary pain. They didn't care because they thought it would guarantee their daughter a better marriage. That's why it's so hard to change humanity's mindset. While these practices are banned today, those simplistic go with the group-think get-rich brains are still engrained in so many of the people. Look at the vaxxed vs unvaxxed situation. It's just a modern re-telling of the Salem Witch Trials. Officials call for those who "post a threat" to be burned at the stake and the people embrace it with open arms.

We posses very different mindsets from the average person because of our interstellar lineage. Even if we got rid of the lizard-people and the Cabals tomorrow, our society would still want to hold onto their same systems repeating the cycle.

If you’ve watched the video posted yesterday then you’ll understand that the origins of the Cabal’s material quest lies with the fact that they are essentially quarantined to this Earth. Perhaps the best solution would be to allow them to leave to other worlds where they are free to have all the material possessions they want; but, to do so only with souls/people who want that experience. The biggest problem with the Earth right now is that half the people want the NWO (through mental manipulation mostly) and another large segment want to break free from all of that. It’s not particularly humane to allow both mentalities to exist on the same planet.

We live in a Universe of free will. If the reptilian species like hunting humans and enslaving them they should be allowed to with some limitations. They’ll get tired of it eventually and evolve. That’s the way I see it at least.

#9 2022-02-14 02:49:27

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

We live in a Universe of free will. If the reptilian species like hunting humans and enslaving them they should be allowed to with some limitations. They’ll get tired of it eventually and evolve. That’s the way I see it at least.

If the GF actually did what they were created for, the problem of Reptilians or even Tall Grays wouldn't exist.

And if they did - instead of cooperating with them - I'd think those few Reptiles that still get through might easily end up as leather bags & coats...

Board footer